[KH/FF] Treachery of Fate: Im...

By Panda-Gom

It has been almost half a year since [Name] [Surname] fulfilled the Silver Dragon legend. When Oblivion relea... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 40

2.2K 64 21
By Panda-Gom

Kick.

Punch, punch, kick.

CLANK.

"Ryuushin you're getting sloppy."

"I-I'm just trying not to hurt her!"

"You're panicking, I can—"

"Go AMAYA! You have him!"

It was mid-morning the next day, around nine o'clock, and you were at Auron's dojo, brushing up on your skills without sight. You had been here for the past three hours—dragged to the place by Ryuushin—and you had to admit, over the course of the short time, you had regained your ability to function as if blindfolded much easily now. In addition, your skills for fighting in general were slowly kicking back in, making you crave the exhilaration of battle.

Previous to this, you finally got home around midnight after meeting Kei and Kai at a closed Café Alps for something to drink. Explaining the situation to them, you considered your options as to who Chiyoko's boyfriend was, based on what you knew. But, after much consideration leading you in circles, you stopped, deciding on going home. However, your brother—half drunk—came in at the same time with shopping bags, and, when he tapped your shoulder, rather than feeling for who he was, you panicked, shoving him to the floor, knocking him out somehow.

*Flash*

"...I don't think we HAD to knock him out," you murmured, Kei peering at the unconscious face of your brother, his figure sprawled out in the front yard.

"WE?" Ryuushin cocked an eyebrow. "I was opening the door. YOU'RE the one who decided you were going to have a moment and smack him in the face."

"He was stumbling around, what was I supposed to do?" you frowned. "If only this worked out earlier back at the bar..."

"Let's just agree to get him inside," Kei sighed. "He's drunk again anyway."

*Flash*

CLINK.

"Enough."

"No not yet!"

"I said, enough."

...Huff... Huff... Huff...

"I...can't...breathe," Ryuushin choked out.

"Sorry!" you gasped, releasing him from your hold as you sat back upon the grass, leaning with your palms face down behind you.

"You..." the ravenette coughed. He then chuckled lightly," There's no need to take your anger out on me—I didn't do it."

You smiled," I think...I needed this... just to get back into that...battle feeling again."

"Your form is a little sloppy," Auron stated, his footsteps treading lightly upon the grass. "However, Ryuushin couldn't keep up with you... Either he underestimated you, or, you are releasing what you have been building inside... Whichever the cause, you did well."

"Thank you," you bowed slightly, another pair of footsteps in front of you now.

"I don't know why you stopped them Sensei..."

"Kiryu, learn your restraint when watching," Auron scoffed. "I don't want to put you on cleaning duty now."

"Cleaning? You think that'd stop me?" the pale haired teen made an amused noise, then, murmured an apology quickly after, as Auron's footsteps faded off, towards the yelling children back within the dojo.

"I'll go with him, alright?" Ryuushin said, resting a hand on your shoulder as he stood. "Then when our shift is over, we can head to the school for the blitzball meeting." You nodded. "And you, watch her, don't hurt her," he levelly glared at Zero, before walking off after Auron.

The pale haired teen scoffed," ...Asshole..." You laughed lightly, slowly standing with Zero's help. He smirked a little at this, gazing at you for a moment, thinking.

Feeling his eyes on you, you cleared your throat, pulling your hand from his. "Could you...lead me back to the dojo?"

"Hm...? Ah... Of course."

You changed from the shirt and shorts you were using for the training you had done—borrowed from the dojo—and again with Zero's help, left them in the laundry area. You were now in a simple pair of dark gray jeans and a same shaded long sleeved green shirt, you slipped on your high tops for blitzball and waited outside with your duffel bag that had the uniform, slung across your torso, on the entrance steps of the dojo.

The atmosphere that lingered in the air was cold, and despite the fact that you smelled the light scent of rain in the air, the ground was dry, yet somehow, held a breeze cooler than it should have been. You shivered when it blew, and consequently sneezed from the small dust particles that also flew up.

"Are you cold?"

Immediately you stood, turning towards the source, bowing," A-Auron!"

He made an amused noise, and rested a hand on your shoulder," Welcome back, [Name]."

"Thank you," you bowed to him once more, a smile curling upon your lips.

"Sensei, we're off," Ryuushin called, coming down the stairs.

"Right," the raven haired man patted your shoulder again. "Watch her carefully."

"I will—"

"If anyone is qualified to watch her I am," Zero interrupted.

"Are you kidding me? You're her fanboy as of today, and only because she beat me up!"

"I am not, and, it's nothing you didn't deserve!"

"You—"

"If you both don't stop in your arguing, I WILL take Amaya myself," Auron barked over the two.

"But he—"

"OR, I can walk myself there," you pointed out. "I DO have—"

"Amaya, don't make this complicated," Auron cut you off shortly.

"What!? I—"

"We're going to be late if we keep this up," Zero noted. "Auron-sensei, we'll see you later."

The rest of the walk to school was silent and awkward. You walked in between the two boys stiffly, feeling the tension in the air. Thankfully though, the traverse was not too long, and soon you could hear the voices of other students who had come to school for their extra-curricular activities as well, while making your way towards the pool.

Inside, the pool building was heavy with conversation of your teammates speaking about their vacation so far. Jecht was present as well, speaking on the phone, and you were guided near him, sitting on the bleachers as you waited for the meet to start. A few of the boys came over to you, and began idle conversation, starting with your current condition. You happily spoke with them, until Jecht called for everyone's attention.

"Alright, listen up everyone. We have a game on next week, Thursday."

"Yeah-ha~!" Tidus cheered. "Finally!"

"Have we not been able to go up against another team for a reason?" Weiss asked, sitting to your right.

"Not anything unexpected; it's just been hard to get back on the blitzball schedule with all the schools on winter break," Jecht answered in a tired tone. "Next week our opponents are in Bodhum, so we'll be heading out Wednesday night by airship."

"What if we just teleported there instead?" Vaan asked. "If we did, it'd save us money."

"The thing about teleporting there is that we need someone who has been there, and someone who wouldn't mind taking us back. But, teleporting that far takes a lot of energy and—"

"I volunteer to have us taken there then," Noctis said, his voice coming from behind you. "My family does have access to a personal airship after all."

"What's the catch Caelum?"

"No catch...just a thought."

"Any objections?" Silence. "Alright then, get changed for practice."

"Um...will you let me play?" you asked, the boys around you scuffling to get towards the locker room.

"Hell no, you're sitting this one out."

"Hm...okay."

"What, no argument?"

You shook your head," You have a point... I'll just wait until practice is over then, maybe if I pay attention enough, I'll catch on to what's happening."

The next few hours—about three or so—passed with a stop and go of exercises, and blitzball practice within positions. Since you were out this week, Tidus was going to fill in both rounds, and if not him, then Noctis would have yours. As you listened to what was going on, you found yourself walking around the perimeter of the pool.

When practice had finally concluded, you were slumped up against the entrance of the pool building, outside, inhaling the scent of cool air, waiting for the boys to come back from the locker room. As you stood, hearing footsteps coming towards you, you felt a wet drop come from the sky, and you looked up, welcoming another that followed.

"Amaya?" the footsteps talked within arm's reach, stopping.

You turned towards the sound," ...Reks?"

"Yeah," he took a step closer, awkwardly. "Um... It's good to see...you're okay."

"Mm," you nodded. "Are you here to pick up Vaan or something?"

"Actually I'm here to talk to you."

You furrowed your eyebrows," About?"

"Remember the day you disappeared? I was supposed to tell you something and..."

"Oh that's right!" your hand flew to your forehead. "What is it?"

"Maybe...it's not best to tell you here," he cleared his throat, and you could feel him looking around suspiciously. "I'll pick you up at your house around five alright? I gotta go now, so—so see you!"

"W-Wait Reks!"

"Reks?"  You turned around towards the source of the new voice in surprise. "My brother was here Amaya?"

"H-Huh? Ah well..."

"I don't see him anywhere though... Dammit I don't wanna walk home."

'Come to think of it, I didn't even hear him run off...,' you thought.

"Hey, Amaya, are you listening?" Vaan nudged you.

"Y-Yeah, sorry!" you shook your head, clearing your throat.

"Um, I asked if you needed a ride home. If we can find my brother, then I'm sure he wouldn't mind."

"Ah, no I think I'll be alright I—"

"She's getting a ride with me," Weiss finished for you.

"W-Wait what?" your head snapped towards his direction. "I—"

"Bye, Vaan," the pale haired teen patted his back, then grabbed your hand leading you away as Vaan watched in confusion, faintly heard answering his phone after a few steps' gap between the two of you.

You walked in silence for a long while as Weiss led you across the campus by the hand rather quickly. He made numerous twists and turns in his path until finally coming to a stop, announcing that you were standing in the training area.

"I need to ask you something," Weiss said, almost inaudibly. "It's about Noa."

"What... What about him?"

"You knew he was dead for a while didn't you? ...Your reaction when the receptionist told us was—"

"Weiss he died the day he was in the hospital."

"W-What?"

You nodded. "I stayed there for a while, in his room but... I couldn't wake up when he went into...some sort of arrest or something."

"But...if he stabilized enough—"

"That's the thing," you turned to where the pale haired teen's voice was coming from. "When I ran there, he barely got out of the ICU. The doctor who had been taking care of him there told me that he might not make it... I...there was nothing I could even do there but...but hope..."

A low grunt came from Weiss's lips, and you jumped, hearing him hit something nearby—a striking dummy you guessed. "This... This is all... their—THEIR fault!"

"Their...?" you took a moment to think. "You mean...Rika, Xion, and Zack?"

"Who else!?" Suddenly exasperated, Weiss hit the dummy again. "It was Zack who hit Noa into those bleachers—you know that! You know Rika pushed Xion to lying! Who knows what happened in the principal's office before the two of us even got there! Noa's death, it's on Zack..."

"Yeah..." you grimaced. "It is but...I... I don't think Noa is... is dead..."

"Amaya..." Weiss sighed, and his hands slowly lay on your shoulders. "Amaya, I know you want to believe that—as do I—but—"

"N-No," you shook your head. "I've SEEN Noa a few times after we all believed he died—I really have! He just—"

"This is a sign... You really want him back don't you..." Weiss's voice lowered, beginning to drip with pity as he released you. "Don't worry...I won't let those three forget this—I will avenge Noa." Turning on his heal, you began to hear Weiss tread off.

"W-Wait, Weiss! I can't see anything! Weiss!"

Sighing heavily, you shook your head, plopping down against the wall of the training area—it was a bad idea to tell this to someone outside of the group that knew you. In addition, you weren't even sure if who you saw was Noa at all. As your mind thought back on it, you never got the chance to even acknowledge what you saw as there were so many things going on at the time any of it occurred.

"Hey, what are you doing all the way out here?"

You almost jumped at the closeness of the voice," Yuj?"

"The one and only~!"

"Ah, well, I um... I actually was with someone...but they had to take care of something urgent so I just kinda got left here."

"Man, that sucks," the teen laughed lightly. "Here, let me get you up."

You smiled lightly," Thanks."

"Where are you going to?"

"I was supposed to wait at the main office to get picked up if I remember right from this morning."

"No problem, here." He leaned over, allowing you to lock your arm with his as he began to lead you away.

"Hey, Yuj! Dude what are you doing out—ah."

"Maqui relax, I'm just helping Amaya out. I noticed she was sitting here when we were coming down from the second floor. She looked like a lost puppy."

You scoffed," You know I could have gotten up whenever I wanted."

"Tch, I thought you had to go to the bathroom or something," the blonde muttered. "Always one to help a girl in need aren't cha?"

"Shut up," the blue haired teen sneered. He then nudged you," So, what's up with you? How've ya been?"

"Um...great, I guess," you shrugged.

"Oh yeah!" Maqui exclaimed, clapping his hands once. "You were kidnapped and stuff! Are you okay!?"

"Dude!" you heard Yuj nudge the blonde, causing him to whine, and you to laugh as he was threatened another hit.

Biting your lip, you nodded," I'm fine...just a little blind that's all..."

Maqui lowered his voice," S-Sorry I..."

"Mm-mm," you shook your head. "I understand."

It was silence for a short while, and the noise that you heard around you indicated you were nearing the main courtyard of the school, especially with the smell of food being served for extra-curricular students coming to the cafeteria. Maqui and Yuj seemed to be having a conversation of their own as you walked, and it suddenly became quiet between the two of them as well—Yuj breaking it moments later.

"You know Amaya... Uh... [Name] has been...spreading some rumors around about you since you were found..."

You sighed," What...is it now?"

"Stuff on Mooglet, like, how you're a corrupt princess, and um...well...that you staged the entire thing and—"

"Long story short," Yuj cut Maqui off. "Just...be careful when school is back up next week, alright? Ignore anything anybody tells you."

"I have a question though," you hummed for a moment. "If...you're [Name]'s friends, why would you tell me this?"

"There's just some things we don't agree on, that's all!" Maqui's voice piped up cheerfully, and a semi-silent sigh escaped his lips right after. "...Truth is Amaya, we know that's not her. She's too different from the [Name] we knew."

"Yeah..." Yuj's voice was low. "Anyway," he, like Maqui, tried to pipe up his voice," we're here! Who are you waiting for?"

"Ah, um, Wasurete actually," you smiled in the direction the two were coming from. "Thank you guys...for everything."

"We didn't really do much," Maqui laughed lightly. "If you wanna hang though, we work with Cid—"

"You mean I work. YOU slack off," Yuj corrected. "But yeah, come see us Amaya!"

You laughed as they began to argue, waving then feeling around you for anything to lean against. Finding a flag pole to your left, you put your weight against it, crossing your arms as you noted that they realized that Chiyoko was in fact not the real [Name]. At the very least, it made you happy—all you needed know was for them to remember, and that was to spend time with them: little time you had to blanket across everyone.

"Hey, aren't you supposed to be being watched by Aoi?"

You straightened your posture automatically, hearing the deep voice. You hadn't even heard Kurogane approach—as usual—and his sudden words were enough to make you jump. Hand on the flag pole, you turned in his direction, feeling his eyes on you.

"I...was here for blitzball practice. I'm just waiting to get picked up."

"Hm... How are you?"

"F-Fine... And yourself?"

"Fine," he hummed once more, taking a step closer. "I have a question for you, princess." He paused for a moment, waiting for your reaction: a nod. Pursing his lips, he continued. "I've been watching you since you got here, and I noticed your fighting style is very lethal, your background: farfetched, and you as a person...recognizable."

"Is there...a specific reason you're telling me this?" you asked slowly, choosing your words carefully. "I feel as if you're...beating around the bush."

"I'll be frank then: I want to ask you some questions."

"O-Okay."

"For starters, why did you lie about your background? Saying you washed up in Japan, only to be a princess in Edo, then for some reason having a close acquaintance with those in Okinawa who have nothing to do with you—the pieces don't fit, even if you were to cover up you were a princess."

"I..." You bit your lip, heart beating in your chest hard, your nervousness making you even hear the thumping ringing in your ears. "I can't... I can't answer that."

"I thought so," Kurogane scoffed, a sigh escaping his lips. "What about your katana then, hm? Where did you get that weapon?"

"My...father."

"And this katana happens to match Wasurete's, correct?"

"I...I don't—"

"Look, what I want from you right now is the truth—that's all I ask. There are only two of us here kid, and I'm not gonna do anything, I just want answers."

"I know that," you nodded, swallowing. "But your questions..."

"You're a shinobi—I know."

Time seemed to stop, and you swallowed again, your stomach falling into a pit of helplessness.  You could feel Kurogane boring a hole upon you with his stare, this feeling only adding to the reason your heart beating fearfully in your chest. The noise was now unbearable, and if he asked anything else...

"Nothing to say, huh?" Kurogane made an amused noise. "So I was right... Well, I have one more question for you. What's your real name, Amaya Nochi?"

"M-My name... My name is—"

"A-ma-ya~!" you heard a voice call in the distance. Recognizing it as Wasurete's, you sighed in relief, voice caught in your throat.

"Kuro-tan, are you finished here?" another voice spoke, the door of the main office closing. "Hm...? Ah... Amaya..."

"F-Fai!"

"Fai...and...Kurogane...?"

"Wasu...!" Fai's voice gasped in shock, grunting as Wasurete slung his arm around you, pulling you towards him protectively. A moment passed, and the ravenette spun you around, taking a step to walk away when Fai spoke again. "You left your sister... What would your parents say about this?"

"I'm already being punished for what I did to my sister," Wasurete answered, back still turned.

"And you will continue to be so. I'm not going to allow you back into the house until you apologize to—"

"That girl in your house...she's not my sister."

"And this girl is!?" Fai shoved the two of you away from one another, and you stumbled back, about to fall had Kurogane not caught you. You heard someone grab another, and you assumed it was your brother being held. "Listen to me, Wasurete. I don't want to see you going down the wrong path because of Amaya. Her jumbled background and recent run in with the law will only get you hurt. [Name] needs you; she's going to become a delinquent if you're not there for her."

"But I am there," Wasurete released himself.

"...You've completely replaced [Name], haven't you?" Fai chuckled darkly, as if in denial.

"No, I DID replace her..." your brother answered, taking your hand, raising it. "This is my sister" You felt Wasurete's arm around you once more. "I promised her I would be there, and I'm going to... Amaya, let's go."

Stumbling to keep pace with Wasurete as he led the way, you heard Fai call after him, saying that he was making a mistake. Unsure on how to process the situation, you remained silent and in thought, even as you were in the car, on your way home. Wasurete was silent too—his thinking evident as he sighed heavily multiple times.

After multiple stops, the car came to a halt, and, assuming you were home, you unbuckled your seatbelt. As Wasurete turned it off, you reached for where the door handle was, stopping short when he spoke.

"What did Kuragane say?" When you didn't answer, your brother sighed. "I saw you from the parking lot... Your expression changed—it got worse and worse and—"

"He said he knew I was a shinobi," you blurted out, hands balling into fists. "He said that...my background doesn't add up and—"

"Is that it?"

"W-What do you mean is that it?" you gasped, suddenly exasperated. "Fai hates me already! If Kurogane is going to be suspicious too then—"

"I knew these things about you from the moment we met."

Taking a moment for his words to register in your mind you spoke after a moment, slowly. "You...what...?"

"When you fought...[Name]," he said her name rather distastefully," I knew already you were a shinobi. I never questioned it though until shit started happening between you and her later. There was a reason Aoi was so demanding to help you, and although I'm still a little curious about who you are, too, I wouldn't bother with what they say—or for that, anyone else."

"What do you...mean?"

"You have the right to keep your secrets—everyone is doing it. Don't say what you don't want to, and let everyone else be suspicious of you." He laughed halfheartedly, voice getting low," Basically, just carry on with what you're doing okay?" You felt his hand on your shoulder, and he gave it a squeeze," I'm here for you, Amaya."

Smiling, you leaned over, giving Wasurete an awkward hug," Thank you, Wasu-nii."

Entering the house, you were helped to your room by Kai, and after taking a shower, changed into a comfortable ensamble of sweats and a long sleeved shirt. Namine had come prior to your arrival, and aided you in finding the clothes you needed. Staying in your room, you sat upon your bed as she sat behind you, combing your hair while you both talked about your current situation. When hearing about what happened at school, she paused.

"You've...seen Noa?"

Nodding slowly," Twice; at least, it looked like him."

"Hm~ Well, Wasurete is right, you do need to focus on what's the most important."

"That's the thing," you hummed for a moment. "This IS important; who knows what Weiss will do. Then, the way Kurogane was speaking to me...it was as if he was waiting for me to say that I'm [Name]. This should be labeled as important, shouldn't it?"

"I'll check on that," she giggled. "It's the least I can do for you right now. As for the situation with Noa, and I guess Weiss, we should wait until everyone is here so we can talk about it."

You smiled," Thank you Namine—I really appreciate all you've been doing for me."

"We're friends, [Name]," Namine stood up and hugged you. "I'll help any way I can! Even if you need me to pick you up from somewhere," she laughed.

"Oh!" your hand flew to your head. "What time is it?"

"Almost two P.M, why?"

You exhaled in relief," I thought it was almost time for Rex to pick me up."

Namine laughed lightly," Well until then, let's go get some lunch!"

--------------------------------------

Zoom: The Secret

"Maybe we shouldn't have told Amaya that," Maqui sighed as he and Yuj waited for the street light to change color.

Yuj shook his head," Just because she's a little used to getting picked on, it doesn't mean it doesn't hurt her."

"But the [Name] problem isn't her problem..."

"Remember what we overheard Yunalesca threatening her about in the halls? When she was with Cid and Vergil?"

Maqui scoffed, laughing as the two began to walk across the street," Yuj, c'mon, she said that she knew Amaya's secret or something right? Well we found out Amaya was a princess it's nothing—"

"Remember? It happened after we found that out in Edo!" Yuj hit the back of the blonde's head.

"Oh...yeah," the blonde nodded slowly, rubbing the back of his head. "So do you think...if we add this to what we heard Vincent and Noel talking about..."

Zoom: Thoughts

Fai shook his head furiously, slamming his cup on the table," I'm done with that kid. He's...he's completely out of his mind!"

Pouring himself another drink, Kurogane sighed," When you think about it, we have no say over what he does. He's nineteen. Other than an honorable duty, he doesn't have anything to do with [Name] anyway. His life isn't one that we can impose upon—"

"How can you say that!?" Fai gasped. "What he's doing to his sister! He—"

"We don't choose who are family is, but we CAN choose who we consider family—that seems to be the choice he made," Kurogane set his cup down, resting his chin on his folded hands. "What we don't see so well is his infatuation with Amaya. The same went for Noa... But we both do know they both are on bad terms with [Name], so when you think about it, where is the problem?"

The blonde man deadpanned, looking at his ravenette counterpart intensely," Are you suggesting...[Name] is the root of these problems? [Name] who—who saved our lives!? Granted she IS misbehaving, none of this occurred until AFTER Amaya came into the picture!"

"We've seen how she's acted with multiple situations, therefore, [Name]'s actions are hers alone—don't you think so? Any outcome is influenced by this."

"...Of course..."

"Then? She has nobody to blame other than herself," Kurogane scoffed, leaning back in his chair. "Isn't that right, [Name]?"

Chiyoko gasped, cautiously revealing herself from the other side of the wall, where the kitchen's entrance led to the living room. She paused in between the two men's chairs, suddenly nervous. "H-Hi..."

"[Name], I have a question to ask you," the ravenette man's eyes shifted to her as Fai silently observed the two. "What ever happened to that katana your father gave you?"

P.O.V

Auron

I glanced at her; at [Name]. For the first time in what felt like many years since she had left us, only months ago, my eyes met her bandaged ones, and for once, I could not look away. We all have those hardships within our lives but hers was something out of the ordinary, and, I could not help but only think of it as I continued to watch her. As if feeling my gaze upon her though, she spoke quietly, squirming where she sat upon the back patio.

"Auron... When you look at me like that, I feel weird... Is there something on my face?"

"Your voice has gotten quiet," I said back, my own coming out low, as if automatically made to match hers.

She smiled faintly, her head lowered in embarrassment," I'm just a little uneasy right now."

"Understandable."

"No...not really." The small smile upon her lips unfurled into a line. Unknowingly, her hands clenched into fists upon her lap. "I've...forgotten my roots, Auron... It's as if a part of me has forgotten how to fight... I feel...weak. Being sick like this... I  just—"

"If you were able to sense my eyes upon you, then would you not take that as a sign of—"

"So you were staring," she giggled lightly, a smile tugging at my lips from hearing it.

--------------------------------------

Author's Note: Please read the Information Board's latest post for news. Thanks for reading~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 517 18
No longer updating. Story has been discontinued. Read "A Figmental Heart" instead. [following KH1] After having their only home destroyed, (Y/N) and...
376 27 13
Born into a prestigious family, Elijah had to shoulder a lot of things- pride, family name, being the best of the best... These things were not what...
127 0 11
Sky, a very energetic, kind, brave girl who came from a different dimension. Suddenly, her whole world was destroyed and was sent to a different dime...
477 96 30
Before you begin this story, I must warn you first. This is not a tale of dashing knights and lovely damsels awaiting rescue. It is not the tale of h...