I still want You...

By Zinaidaziaa

"Don't try my patience, Miss Kim Amber, I bet you won't like it at all." - Taehyung "You're misunderstanding... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter-12
Chapter 14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Author's note
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter - 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter- 75
Chapter - 76
Chapter - 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 79
Chapter - 80

Chapter-13

628 110 0
By Zinaidaziaa

Taehyung's POV:
"Really...Chris, you seriously thought that you'll double cross me and I won't find it out.", I smirked at him while settling myself on the couch.

Chris was standing infront of me with a shocked expression.

"It took me a while but atlast I caught you."

I pointed my two forefingers towards him making a sign of an imaginary gun shooting at him, "Bang!"

He flinched on his spot which made me chuckle.

"Your time is over, Taehyung.", he spoke trying to suppress his fear but I could sense how much scared he was.

I let out a dry chuckle and stood up from the couch. I slowly trotted towards him making him stumble backwards.

"Lo...look, Taehyung, Mr. Lee knew everything about you and your business. He has already sent his man to your New York branch office to acquire it.", he lifted his arm to see his watch, "Haa....your office must be under his control now."

He smirked at me and how desperately I wanted to snatch that smirk from his face.

"Jimin....", instead of answering him I called Jimin.

He came closer to us with his mobile and I took it. He has already called that person to whom I wanted to talk so putting it on speaker I moved it near my mouth.

"JB hyung, how's the situation there in our office?", I asked over the phone.

A playful giggle was heard from the other side of the phone, "Ohhh...we're having so much fun here, Taehyung. Lee is such a prankster. He send such a fragile boys to the office...couldn't take few punches and claimed that they'll captured the office. Just listen to their grunts and groans.", JB hyung answered back excitedly.

He perhaps moved his phone near to those guys as their groans in pain could be heard clearly.

Now an evil smirk played on my lips when I saw the colour of Chris's face was changing bit by bit.

I didn't shift my eyes from him and ordered in phone, "Hyung, have fun and do take good care of the boys."

"Yessss....Boss! Don't worry. We have our LA gangster here so we'll have lots of fun."

I laughed out loud as I could clearly imagined them having fun with Lee's men. With a grin on my lips I cut the call and handed the phone to Jimin.

"What do you think me, Chris? Am I a fool? Yeah it took me a while to put my hands on you because I trusted you. You're with us from the fresh years of college. That's why it never crossed to my mind.", I growled clenching my fists.

"Yes...it never crossed to your mind because all you have in your mind is Jimin...just Jimin. He is the one whom you trust and rely on. Have you ever given me a chance to proove myself? No...never because your eyes are always on Jimin. He is your best friend but what about me, Taehyung. I was also there when you started from nothing but what you gave me. Just a simple Head Manager of all departments but to Jimin you gave him your PA's position. All important deals..appointments..meetings were attended by Jimin and for me...I was just a mere employee, who has to report you about what is going on in the company. I'm not a babysitter of your company, Taehyung.", Chris kept on blurting out his all deep thoughts infront of me.

I knew he never liked Jimin but he hated him to this extent I have never imagined it.

"You and Jimin take all the important decisions for the company but me.... I was just there to assist you two. Jimin also bosses me around even if he is also an employee like me. Lee gave me a good offer and I accepted it. He gave me a partnership offer in his company. After you he is the second in gaming industry so if you're out of the race then he'll be on top and being his partner me too will be on the top.", he continued his blabbering and I listened to his all nonsense just to know why he choose Lee over me and now I know why he choose to betray me.

It made my blood boil. I have never treated him as my employee and Jimin also never bosses him around.

If he had so many problems from us...if we were hurting his self dignity he should have told us. We would have able to clear all his misunderstandings. But no...he chose to betray me....Fine!

It was his choice and for his choice I'm not the person to be blame...so I was not guilty.

"Its your choice, Chris. So thank you for keeping me away from this guilt trip."

I took out my gun from the back of my waist and pointed towards him. The fear of getting killed was clear on his face and he stared at me with his pleading eyes. But I couldn't help it, he brought it upon him all by himself.

"Tae...Taehyung, do....don't shoot ple... please. Li....listen we can have our talk like grown ups. Ju.....just put your gu....gun down.", he tried to calm me down but I was not in the mood of talking right then.

At that moment I just wanted to finish all those chaos. I was losing my patience.

"Ple....please, Taehyung.", he peered in my eyes to see if I was calmed down.

He lifted his hand to touch my arm but I yanked it hard.

"You don't deserve it, Chris. Just go to hell and don't worry I'm sending your partner, Lee very soon to you. Goodbye, Chris!"

With those words, I pulled the trigger and with a 'Bang' Chris lifeless body fell on the ground.

"Get the boys to clean this mess, Jimin.", I ordered and left the place.

As I reached to my car I took out my phone and dialled Hoseok hyung's number.

"Hyung, did you got Lee?"

"Yes, Tae. He is right infront of me in your favourite place all tied up. Come soon. Its no fun without you.", hyung chimed on the other side of the phone.

A smirk played on my lips and I hung up the call. Sliding my phone into my jeans pocket, I opened the car door and was about to get inside when Jimin called me.

"Taehyung, be careful. Lee is different from all others with whom we have dealt before. And we don't have our troop also."

"Sure...Jimin. Don't worry...you know me very well. I can handle it.", I reminded him.

"I know but its just...."; his voice trailed off.

I understood what he mean so I kept my hand on his shoulder, "Don't sweat, Jiminie. I'll take care of myself."

He nodded and then I hurriedly got inside my car and drove off to my secret place.

Soon I reached to the warehouse. It was an abandoned place and Hoseok hyung used this place as his base where he bring all my victims just to have fun with them. Well its fun for us but pain for them.

"Tae...you came. See I have already had my share of fun. Now its your turn."

Hoseok hyung threw the wooden stick to me which I grabbed without any hesitation.

I eyed the person tied up on the chair infront of me. Hyung didn't lie anything. He seriously had his share of fun.

Lee was tied up there with a black eye...bruises on his cheeks...a big purple mark on his right cheek near his lower lip. His lip was bleeding.

I smirked, " You do really had your share of fun, hyung."

Then I turned towards Lee, "Hello, Mr. Lee, so we meet again...."

Lee slowly lifted his eyes and stared at me. I let out a chuckle.

"Look at you...how pathetic you look. I have warned you earlier that don't mess with me. I can be your worse nightmare but you didn't heed my words.", I put the rod under his chin and raised his face.

He looked at me with his half lidded eyes.

I smirked, "You wanted me to get killed but see who's gonna die. You played dirty games, Lee. I'm always open to healthy competition but you took the wrong way. Allured my colleague and got all my company's secret. Don't you think its called cheating?!"

I lowered to his level so I could see into his eyes.

He didn't uttered anything just stared at me while gasping for air. His chest was heaving up and down.

"Don't worry, I have sent Chris to hell for his betrayal and now its your turn to join him for cheating me."

I threw the rod somewhere in the room and again took out my gun, pointed on his forehead in the middle of his eyebrows.

Instead of getting scared like Chris, Lee let out a chuckle and looked at me with a smugy smile on his lips. I furrowed my eyebrows, getting all confused because of his action.

"Confused...why I'm laughing instead of begging you to leave me alive?", he lowered his head and then again raused his eyes.

My gun was still pointed in the middle of his eyebrows. I was confused but I didn't let my guards down.

"What you thought, Kim Taehyung, by killing Chris...by killing me you'll win this game? No....its not like what you think. Its much much more than that."

Hoseok hyung who was standing behind me immediately trotted infront of me and placed a forceful punch on his face making him to spat out blood.

He coughed out more blood but then again started to laugh.

"You wanna kill me? Go on go ahead but before that just remember one thing. I'm just a pawn in this game of power. The main player....the KING is out there watching all your activities or to say all of your beloved's activities."

I furrowed my eyebrows adjusting my gun in my hands.

"The plan of killing you was full proof but you got lucky because of that girl, Kim Amber...Kim Namjoon's sister.", he smirked with a glint of evil in his eyes, "Aaahhh....such a sweet and humble girl. Still the same just like before....kind and warm hearted."

"How did you know her?", before I could question him Hoseok hyung pushed me slightly, held his collar and doddered him.

I got startled for a bit because of his sudden action but soon I compose myself and I put my hand on his shoulder. Patting him slightly on his shoulder, I gestured him to move aside.

Reluctantly he loosened his grip around Lee's collar with a jerk and moved aside.

He laughed out before speaking, "Its a very long story, Kim Taehyung. Ask your brother who is her caretaker, Dr. Kim Seokjin. You and Amber are related because of your brothers. But you know one thing, there is someone who is related to you all and very soon he'll be on his way to destroy all of your lives and this time he'll demolish everything just to take his vengeance."

I grab his throat with my left hand and pointed the gun on his right temple, literally pressing it harder which made him wince in pain.

"Who is he? Spat it out...who is he?", I was furious and losing my patience bit by bit.

He giggled staring at my eyes with an unknown glint of confidence.

"You lost it, Kim Taehyung. You never gonna know who he is. I'm never gonna say his name. You're just a mere toy for him with whom he is playing. But now he know that you're saved by Kim Amber so be ready for a game of life where you can either save yourself or your loved ones."

*BANG*

T

he ware house echoed with the sound of the bullet shot. Lee's lifeless body was infront of me on the chair.

"Tae, what's wrong with you? Why did you kill him? We could have got to know who's behind this.", Hoseok hyung yelled in frustration.

"He wasn't going to spit anything, hyung and I lost my patience on how he was mocking at me.", I spoke while placing my gun behind my waist.

"But he is saying something about Am...Kim Amber."

"We'll figure it out soon. Now just dispose the body.", I turned my heels to leave but then I remembered something and spoke without turning towards him, "And one more thing, hyung."

"Don't worry about Kim Amber. I'll keep an eye on her to make sure she is OK.", he answered before I could say anymore.

I pressed my lips together with a slight nod and left the place.
End of Taehyung's POV.

After Taehyung left, Hoseok stared at the dead body of Lee.

"Who is he? About whom you were saying? How did you know Amy? What vengeance you were talking about? What game? Is Amy in danger just like before?", he muttered to himself, "This time I'll not let anything happen to you, Amy."

With that he untied the body and dragged it outside.

Another update....yaaay!!!!

Do vote and share your feedbacks.
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 78K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
77.5K 1.9K 30
Revenge... That's all what she wants.. From childhood, she was never happy. Tortured, blamed and in the end left alone. Once she grow up, she became...
742 88 12
Namjoon:- I am not bad, I am a sinner. Not an angel nor a devil. I'm just a demon by loving my loved ones Bts except yoongi and jin:- You are a falle...
296K 12.2K 21
A dark mafia world which got ruled by the sinner who only know how to hurt people. His life is dark and dangerous until she come there to bring light...