Temptation | Kagehina SMUT (o...

By erenjaegarabs

Hinata Shoyo has a secret. He has the hugest crush on his volleyball teammate, Kageyama Tobio. Hinata goes to... More

1. ๐“˜ ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“๐“ต๐”€๐“ช๐”‚๐“ผ ๐“ฃ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ผ ๐“ฃ๐“ธ ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ
2. ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ณ๐“พ๐“ป๐”‚
3. ๐“—๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ž๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ข๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ต
4. ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ญ๐”‚ ๐““๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
5. ๐“ข๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป
6. ๐“˜ ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ
7. ๐“‘๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
9. ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ ๐““๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
10. ๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
11. ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ
12. ๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ท
13. ๐“ž๐“พ๐“ป ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ
14. ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป
15. ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“‘๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ด
16. ๐“’๐“ป๐“ช๐”ƒ๐”‚ ๐“ž๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ

8. ๐“˜ ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ผ ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ

4.4K 118 242
By erenjaegarabs

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

HINATA

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Karusuno had an official game with Nekoma today. Usually, Hinata would be excited to play volleyball against them, and catch up with his friend Kenma, but today he was not feeling up for it. It has been like that for a couple of days actually, since his fight with Kageyama. His wounds and bruises had mostly healed, but the scars and tears in his heart would never.

'We can't be together because my parents would never approve,' Kageyama had explained. Hinata sighed as he tied the laces on his shoes. It made sense, as Kageyama's family held onto their traditions and valued it highly. Hinata wasn't angry at that, although it still pained him and caused tears to well up in his vision.

Maybe, if the world was different, they would be together right now.

Hinata swung his bag over his shoulder and glimpsed at Kageyama. Daichi had given both of them a serious lecture about blah blah blah, and how they were not allowed to be in contact with each other for two weeks, to think about their actions and blah blah blah.

It saddened Hinata, but he knew that it was for the best. Although, what made it all worse was the realization that their relationship was officially over. There was no rebounding from that. As much as that one night was so special to Hinata, he realized that night ruined their friendship.

His eyes were still longingly gazing at Kageyama, whose back faced him as he lifted his shirt over his head. Immediately, Hinata blushed as Kageyama's toned back muscles were on display. He gulped and bit his lips, as his mind replayed those memories from their first time. I miss him. I miss him so much, Hinata thought, as his heart yanked in and out of his chest sorrowfully.

Sugawara had caught Hinata staring at Kageyama, and he placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder. "Hinata, remember. No contacting Kageyama for the next two weeks," he reminded softly. Hinata timidly nodded and walked out of the change room with him.

His teammates had witnessed the fight, and the words that were spoken. Afterwards, Tsukki wouldn't stop teasing and taunting the boys about how their 'lovers quarrel' was quite 'amusing.' Asahi had to slap Tsukki's head to get him to shut up. It was embarrassing nonetheless, as even Yachi and Kiyoko heard them arguing. This was not the way Hinata wanted to tell his other teammates about his feelings for Kageyama.

When the entire team was seated on the bus, Hinata sat beside Yachi while Kageyama sat in the back of the bus. During the ride, Hinata turned around and glimpsed at Kageyama, and even just looking at him made his heart hammer against his chest. Kageyama was slumped in his seat and his ears were plugged with music, droning out the world around him. Hinata sighed and stared out the rain pattered window.

♡━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━♡

They were in the middle of the game. The players had switched and unfortunately, Hinata and Kageyama were in their usual positions, next to each other. This violated the contract Daichi made, and Hinata could sense the fumes that radiated from his captain.

"Hinata! Kageyama! Behave, or else I'm telling Takeda to give you detention!" Daichi exclaimed from the sidelines. Kageyama scoffed while Hinata gave Daichi a thumbs up. Right now, they both agreed to put their grudges aside and simply play the game.

From the Nekoma side, they served the ball and Kuroo spiked it perfectly. From the Karusuno side, Tsukishima blocked it and they got the point. When it was Karusuno's time to serve, Hinata prepared himself to spike. He exchanged a glance with Kageyama, and narrowed his eyes, telling him to toss the ball to him this time. Kageyama's expression was unreadable, but there was a little bit of remorse in his eyes.

The volleyball landed on Kageyama's palms, and he tossed it to Hinata. Hinata grinned widely as he jumped up in the air and slammed it to the ground, scoring a point. Spiking the ball made him completely forget about his worries and tensions. Volleyball simply made him feel alive, and cheered alongside his teammates, as this was the first point they had gotten in a while.

Without thinking, Hinata rushed towards Kageyama and hugged him tightly.

Despite the heaviness in their stomachs, it fluttered at the feeling of his body pressed against his. Hinata sunk into the warmth of his side, appreciative of the simple gesture. His touch made the room warmer somehow and Hinata's future within its walls seemed a little less bleak.

Kageyama gasped, slightly surprised by this simple gesture. Nonetheless, he pulled Hinata closer to him and wrapped his arms around him. His embrace was warm, and his big, strong arms seemed very protective when wrapped around Hinata's frail body. The world around the boy melted away as he squeezed him back, not wanting the moment to end.

"I miss you, Kageyama," Hinata whispered into his ear, tears brimming his eyes.

Kageyama sighed and nodded, slightly afraid to show his soft side in front of the entire court, but he did it for Hinata. "I miss you too. Let's work things out-"

"What the hell did I say?!" Daichi hollered, smacking the boys' heads. "No contact!!" he scolded, although there was a playful smirk plastered on his face.

♡━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━♡

In the end, Karusuno lost to Nekoma.

However, that did not sadden Hinata one bit, because he won something that was priceless. Kageyama. They still had things to work out, but it was nothing a little bit of talking and a lot less punching could fix.

On the bus ride home, Hinata and Kageyama sat next to each other on the bus. From the seat in front of Hinata, Yamaguchi turned around to wiggle his eyes at Hinata and wink. Hinata blushed and giggled, and turned to look at Kageyama whose arms were crossed.

"We should talk things out..." Hinata softly suggested. "Let's go slow, okay? One night stands really haven't worked out for us in the past."

Kageyama gruffly nodded his head. "Yeah..." he sheepishly chuckled, biting his lip nervously. "I, um... don't think we can be together right away, because of my parents. Let's just be friends, for now, Hinata. Is that okay?" he asked, peering down at the orange-haired boy.

Hinata earnestly nodded. "Of course," he responded, smiling. "I'm sorry for punching you, by the way."

Kageyama beamed at the boy and pursed his lips. "I'm sorry for being an idiot and avoiding you after that night," he said, shooting Hinata a smug look at the mention of that night.

"What the hell are you smirking for?" Hinata asked, raising his eyebrows with bewilderment.

Kageyama shrugged and they both shared a laugh. During the rest of the ride, they continued to reconcile, but soon Hinata got so tired his eyes began fluttering to sleep. Slowly his head rolled on Kageyama's shoulder and rested there. Soon after, Kageyama fell asleep too, after running his fingers through Hinata's orange hair.

A/N: YAYYY 🥳🥳🥳 WHO WANTS TO COME TO THE KAGEYAMA X HINATA MAKE UP AFTER BREAK UP PARTY THAT I'M HOSTING RN??? 🥳🥳🥳

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 16.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
906K 41.4K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
330K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
633K 38.8K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...