Black Rose

Per Luna_Moonlight0089

A medical examiner with lingering trauma due to his parents cold blooded murder, finds himself caught up in t... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chaper 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
The end ...?
Preview

Chapter 76

1.7K 178 34
Per Luna_Moonlight0089

Gulf looked around, they had stepped through some beautiful mahogany doors. When he had first walked into the restaurant he had felt himself tense. It was full of people and he could feel the stares, he usually didn't care, but the big crowd had made him uncomfortable. But Mew had placed his hand at his back and guided him through the doors.

The waiter directed them to a table that had been beautifully set up. He bowed and left. Gulf realized no one else was around. He looked at Mew who was watching him.

"I figured you would be more at ease in a private room, away from all the people"

Gulf felt the warmth in his chest blossom "Thank you"

Mew pulled the chair for him and he took a seat. The room was bathed in a low soothing light, the candles on the table giving a soft glow. The light sound of violins playing in the background made the whole thing seem surreal to Gulf.

"This..." he wasn't sure what to say

"Don't worry about it, my family is good friends with the owner, just relax and enjoy"

Gulf smiled and nodded.

"So how was your day? What did you do today" Mew asked looking at him.

Gulf felt bad. He didn't want to risk telling him so now he had to lie. "Just continued to read Irashi's journal" well that wasn't a complete lie "nothing really eventful, how bout you?"

Mew smiled reaching for the necklace dangling from his neck. "My sister insisted my clothes weren't good enough and forced and entire day of shopping on me" he rolled his eyes but the chuckled that followed was full of affection.

"She wants to be friends with you"

Gulf widened his eyes "She does? Why?"

Mew laughed "Why not?"

Gulf laughed as well, that was a dumb question. He was nervous, really nervous he had never tried this whole dating thing, you couldn't call what he had with Jimmy dating, it was more like he was an errand boy, just a stand in.

Mew touched Gulf's hand bringing him back from his thoughts "You know we can just talk like friends you don't have to overthink anything"

Gulf nodded. "Tell me about you"

Mew sat back and looked at him "Me?" He bit the inside of his mouth "What do you want to know?"

"What do you think I should know?" Gulf tilted his head and it reminded Mew of a kitten "What do you want to share?"

"I'm more sentimental than I look, I like to fix problems once they happen, I'm hot headed" he said smiling "the first time I met you I was floored" he watched Gulf's ears turn red "I think it's adorable that your ears blush when you're shy, very rare and special sight on someone who usually doesn't allow much emotion to show"

"You're supposed to be telling me about you not me Suppasit" Gulf said hiding his smile.

"Ah that's right me. I have only my sister and my mother, they are my most precious people and of course Chopper" Gulf smiled at that "My father passed away when I was younger, cancer. He loved us very much and loved me for me."

Mew continued to talk and Gulf watched him carefully as he spoke. He watched the way his eyes softened when he talked about what and who he loved, the way a fond smile escaped him, the way his eyes hardened as he told him his hardships. His life had been full of joy and then sorrow, he had struggled with the loss of his father and still did by the way he talked about it, he felt Mew was telling him things he had never told anyone, as if he was trusting him with his darkest secrets. The moment felt intimate and fragile, like he had been given a treasure for safe keeping, but it didn't feel like a burden or weight, it made his heart feel light, made him feel important.

"What are you smiling at?" Mew asked.

"You, I'm smiling at you"

"Am I talking too much?" He said moving the pasta on his plate around.

Gulf laughed and it sounded like music to Mew's ears. "No, I just like seeing your expressions "

Mew looked at him and wondered if he would be able to see his. He knew it would take a bit, he had to work hard but he didn't care.

"What about you? Anything you want to share?"

Gulf thought about it. Was he ready to share anything about himself?

Mew looked back down at his plate "You don't have to, just know I'm willing to listen once you decide to"

"My mom was the sweetest person" Gulf said making Mew snap his head back up "she always had this beautiful and sweet smile on her face, she used to call me her kitten" he chuckled "so whenever she would be mad at me I would meow at her which would make her giggle in delight and her anger would fade" Mew watched Gulf carefully as his eyes shone with affection and he felt his heart clench.

"My dad thought I was the best soccer player in the world, he used to introduce me as the future Didier Drogba when I was only 5 and still falling over my own feet" Mew smiled "he made me sign a piece of paper and he had it framed saying one day it would cost a lot of money" Gulf felt his chest swell at the thought.

"Back then I used to breathe and live soccer, you couldn't find me anywhere else" he picked at his food not really interested " they would go to every game even when it was just a friendly. I used to take it really hard when I lost, I was really competitive " he chuckled " my dad used to sit with me in the empty field afterwards, and he would tell me how proud he was, that winning or loosing was not the real purpose, that it was the passion he saw me play with, the love, and that as long as I remembered that I would always be a winner"

Gulf looked up and Mew was looking at him with such affection he was taken aback. The door suddenly opened and the waiter asked if we were ready for dessert. Gulf was thankful for the distraction his emotions were all over the place and he needed to reel them in.

They continued to talk over dessert, keeping the conversation lighthearted. They walked out feeling the fresh breeze of the night. Mew hadn't been able to pick up Gulf after all, thanks to his sister taking forever fixing his hair.

"Thank you for tonight, I actually had a really good time" Gulf said looking up at the sky.

"Me too, Did you drive here?"

Gulf looked at him and smiled "No, Taxi" he turned to look back up to the sky "I figured you wanted to give me a ride back home"

Mew smiled he grabbed his hand causing him to look at him "Thank you"

Gulf nodded. He knew he meant for giving this a chance, for trying , for opening up and sharing.
*******
"Seriously you don't have to walk me to the door" Gulf whined

"I want to" Mew said chuckling

They reached the door and Gulf turned to Mew "It was a beautiful dinner thank you"

Mew smiled at him "The company was the best part" he winked and Gulf rolled his eyes "Hope it happens again"

Gulf nodded, the warm feeling he had felt all night on his chest spread to his whole body, it was humming, making him feel alive.

"Good night Kanawut " Mew said with a smile and turned. Gulf felt something bubble up inside him and before he knew it he reached out and grabbed Mew's arm, he turned to look at him "Gulf?"

Gulf didn't over think it, he pulled him in and kissed him. Mew was shocked for a moment, Gulf had initiated the kiss? He couldn't believe it, and then his arms were wrapping around him holding him tight, Gulf's hands were fisted on his chest holding on to Mew's shirt, keeping him in place.

Mew licked Gulf's bottom lip begging for entrance and Gulf allowed it, he felt his heart hammer hard against his chest, he had never felt this way before, he wanted more of Mew he didn't want to let him go, he didn't want the warmth he felt to disappear. He released his shirt and wrapped his arms around his neck pulling him closer, he felt him bite his lip and a groan escaped him. He felt himself being pushed against the door as Mew's lips and tongue explored him.

After a moment they pulled away, chest heaving, heavy breathing,swollen lips. Gulf couldn't believe he had kissed Mew, he felt himself blush and Mew chuckled "I did say you're cute when you blush right?" and Gulf rolled his eyes and pushed him away.

"Goodnight Suppasit" Mew arched a brow but smiled "Goodnight Kanawut"

****
Author's note: Sorry for the short chapter! Fluff is not my strong suit so i struggle a bit! I will try harder I promise. I do hope you guys enjoy.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

146K 7.5K 29
story revolves around a 22 years old gulf kanawaut who lost his parents and his voice in a car accident and decided to go to Bangkok to escape from h...
60.2K 3.8K 22
Book 2 of My Almost. Type is dead or supposed to be dead but then he suddenly show up in front of Tharn, his current wife, and his kids. How will Th...
213K 11.5K 43
(Completed ✔) Tharntype the series!! A ๓ēຟງนlf fanfiction "You just now are thinking that we're meant to be?" "No," Mew whispered. "It's just, the wo...
74.3K 5.4K 24
A psycho is on the loose, killing the suspects of a hate crime that not only happened once but twice. Detective Kanawut has to figure out who it is a...