What's The Detective's Name?✓...

By Qalb-E-Katib

◦•●◉✿ Bismillahi Rahmanir Rahim ✿◉●•◦ [ 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐦 𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1 ] ✓ Fathima Rahman,a you... More

Synopsis
Character Sketch
#(1)Meeting Each other
#(2) It's a Murder!
#(3) Who can Find more?
#(4)What? we are... neighbors?
#(5) Evidences reveal something
#(6) More clues!
#(7)The reaveal of the Diary!
#(8) There's much more in the diary.
#(9) Things are getting more interesting!
#(10)Who is she?
#(11) You look better in hijab
#(12) Chasing(part 1)
#(13) Chasing (part 2)
#(14) The Sketch of Kidnapper!
#(15) Plots over Plots
#(16) Killer is dead!
#(17)Dr. Daniel's killer or Dr. Daniel is the killer?
#(18) Meteor Shower
#(19) A big disclose!
#(19)The Train Journey of Fahad and Fathima
#(20)Tear your cloth!What!
#(21)Killer X
#(22) Nameless Father
#(23)Mr Hafiz's Confession
#(24) An unwanted case solved
#(25) Attack at Midnight
#(26) The Real Killer
#(27) Dark Detective Agent
#(29) Unknotting the knots.
Epilogue
Last Words

#(28)An unrevealed Truth

189 34 29
By Qalb-E-Katib

•Flix•

"It's Fajr time...I have to go now..." Fathima says softly,worry still not vanishes from her face.

"Wait! We have to go!" I say...

"But prayer comes first. You two leave me here.I will come to your location just after 15 minutes."

" You two means? I also need to pray!" Fahad shrugs.

" No! You two can't leave me!" I shout.

They both ignore me  with an angry glare and they quickly get out of the car .

I remain clueless and dumb.

Before starting walk,Fahad comes at the window and says,

"Flix,track down his exact location...or else I will say the DDUK that you hacked the location"

"What? How? Wait!"

He starts walking behind Fathima.After getting threatened by him, I start typing my laptop keys at a full speed and my sweats are wetting my hands eagerly. First of all I still can't believe that Mr Gateson is the real killer.Above all, I can't decide what to do at this moment.

(Fathima's POV)

"What did you say to Flix?" I ask Fahad quickly as we walk.

He yawns and says,

"I said that I will accuse him to the hacking if he doesn't track the exact location of Mr Gateson".

" Isn't it a lie? Moreover it's a threatening!"

" Yeah, I know it...but I didn't have any other way to force him"

" Your ways sucks!" I say with a ugly voice.

We are walking in the twilight,our footsteps are fast as air.

After reaching our road , I and Fahad split into our houses.

"Hurry....we have to catch him today"

"Hmm," I say while nodding my head.

When walking to the door, suddenly thoughts gather in my mind.

"Fahad,wait!"

Fahad turns his head as I call him.
His hand was just to the knock of his house.

He looks at me and says with a doubt,
"Did you  just call me?"

"Yes,I did.Come here."

He keeps staring at me for a moment and rubs his eyeballs.Then he says,

"Am I  dreaming? "

"Come here FOOL!"

"Opps,she is really calling..." He says to himself.

He quickly  comes at the door of my house where I was standing. I quitely say to him,

"I am still afraid of Sha..."

Not letting me complete my words,he says,
"No,don't think it .I assure you!"

"Right, things are like....I should  be the one to take Shahid's side and you should  be....but. ..."

"Fathima! Don't take stress! It's your prayer time!" He calmly assures me.

He again takes his steps back to his house afterbidding me off.

I swiftly twist the holder of the door and take my one step inside house. I softly call Shahid's name once,
"Shahid? Are you there?"

There comes no answer.I slowly head to his room when my heart feels an immeasurable peace  seeing Shahid on the prayer mat. I take a deep breath and take my steps to my room to say my prayer. All on a sudden, a thought crosses my mind.

Wait.How is Shahid sitting on a prayer mat? He is unable to wake up from his wheelchair!

As soon as I turn myself towards his room,I see Mr Gateson wearing Shahid's long outfit in front of me.

"It's  YOU?" I say with a frightened voice.

Mr Gatesson quickly takes out a gun of behind his cloth and says with trembling hands,

"Miss Rahman,I  have  no grudges with you.... Tell me the solution of the mystery  of the diary and...and....the name of Dark Detective Agent...Yes,his name is written on the diary...tell me and I  will spare you".

"Mr Gateson ? How could you? How could you do these? You were the cheif officer DDUK! YOU BETRAYED!
I will never tell you what's my father's name is!"

"FATHER? WHO IS YOUR FATHER?
WAIT....DON'T TELL ME DARK DETECTIVE AGENT IS YOUR FATHER?"

"YES,He is!"

"You have to die...you have to die...then....you will face the same consequence ...now I get it , Miss Rahman..why you have such a detective mind.you are the daughter of that rascal who kiled my father........NO,WAIT ....you will die after you solve the puzzle...you can't  die before saying your Father's name..." his trembling voice is more frightening than his gun.

He has placed his gun just one inch above my chest and if he shoots right now,I have to bend just three inches down,still my shoulder will be injured..

"WHY ARE YOU SILENT? WILL YOU TELL ME? OR I....I WILL KILL YOUR BROTHER!" he quickly breaks my thoughts.My mind sticks at Shahid's name.

"Shahid...WHERE IS HE? I WILL TELL YOU....BUT DON'T TOUCH HIM... "

"He is in the room,he is unconscious.Just do as I  say..."

"Fine,first I have to pray...My praying time is passing...you let me pray..I will tell you the puzzle "

"Pray? " Mr Gateson gasps and spat on the floor with a disgusting voice. Then he starts laughing weirdly for a moment which fires my veins with anger.But I control it with my hands gripped.

"Mr Gateson ,I  said I want to pray."

After holding himself, he says,

"Are you a fool? Or you are trying to make me fool?"

" I am not trying to make a fool.I will just pray simply and then we can talk."

"Fine.Pray with your heart.But listen to me clearly, if you even try to do a little cleverness, trust me I will not wait a second to pour this bottle of chemical on your brother....he will die as  the same way your father died," he says with hateful eyes where evil dwells.

"I need to use the washroom for Wudu (Ablution) ...."

" Fine...use that washroom " he says pointing his finger towards the washroom of living room.

I walk slightly to the chair where a towel is put.His gun is still at the exact point of my chest. Without making any hurry , I enter the washroom.

I hurrily sprinkle some water on my face to wash my worries.It's feeling like someone has put a stone on my chest. I try to mutter all the duas , coming in my mind .I remove my hijab ,after doing Wudu, I feel a little bit better and I try to concentrate on Praying. I fold the hijab again on my head as it was before. For Mr Gateson , I still can't open it.

As soon as I get out of washroom, I see Mr Gateson flipping the pages of the diary again and again.He is pouring the chemicals hastely on the pages.A weird restlessness has taken over his pale face. Seeing me Mr Gateson quickly lifts his gun towards me.

" Hurry up. "

I say nothing but walking to the place where prayer mat is kept. He is thinking I may can't fight him with my physical strength. It's true though.

As I keep praying, my all worries vanish like a miracle. A unimaginable relief takes upon my veins. 

After folding the prayer mat , I look at Mr Gateson,

"Why did you kill Mr Rahim? For taking revenge on Dark Detective Agent? But what was his fault? Mr Rahim's? He was innocent!"

" I didn't mean to kill him...I just asked for the diary and Dr Daniel wanted the chemicals...but he...he didn't agree.He was so possesive. So I had to kill him."

" Did you know I am the daughter of Dark Detective Agent? And that's why you chose me to DDUK for this case?"

" Stop questioning! Tell me the name ....And then you also have to die..."

" No,you have to answer, I want to know who killed my father and why?
He was right! Your father,he was a murderer! So my father did the right thing!"

" Holy Shit! Don't you understand? I will kill you!"

" Kill me...at least you will be unsuccessful in your evil work..."

" No, I will kill your brother! "

" Please,for Almighty's sake.... Tell me...what is the truth of my father?
I ... I---I have spent my whole life to know it...Mr Gateson, you can take the money...we don't need it..."

" STUPID GIRL! MR RAHIM AND MR HAFIZ KILLED YOUR FATHER!"

Did I heard wrong? Did I?......No, it's IMPOSSIBLE....No,

"You ARE LYING! YES YOU ARE!" I can't control the warm tears rolling down on my cheeks.

" YES! IT IS THE TRUTH! YOUR FATHER,DARK DETECTIVE AGENT WAS KILLED BY MR RAHIM AND MR HAFIZ! YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO ME! TELL ME WHAT IS HIS NAME?" the words are sounding like thunder from Mr Gateson's vocal.

"I can't ....I can't bear it ....no....I strongly grip my ears with my hands, tightly as I can.... ALLAH,help me...calm down...calm down..." I say to myself sniffing over and over.

Yes, that's why Mr Hafiz said," WE killed him..." That means,we are Mr Hafiz and Mr Rahim and him is my Father? Astagfirullah....how could they do it? And why?

"If they are murderer of my father,then....you also ARE a murderer...I am not grateful to you...no matter what they did...but you have to bear your misdeeds.YOU ARE WRONG!" I manage to say while my heartbeats accelerate over my chest.

" SHUT YOUR MOUTH OR....I HAVE TO KILL YOU AND YOUR BLOODY BROTHER....."

" YOU DARE NOT TO DO THAT..... NEVER! "

" You don't believe me?" He says and at once,he shoots window glass just near to fainted Shahid laying as a dead in the bed.

The sound of bullet creates a irritating feeling and the window shatters in uncountable pieces.

"No Wait!" I shout.

I wipe my tears with the back of my hands and after sniffing once again, I say raising my eyelashes,

"Show me the diary and give me the chemicals....I don't want to lose my brother also..."

With a devil smirk on his mouth,Mr Gateson takes the diary from the table and hand it to me.When I again wipe my tears holding the diary in other hand,he hands me over  the chemicals.I somehow hold it softly trying not to feel pain in my injured hand.

I sit on a chair of dinning table and start flipping the page,when I pour a drop of yellow chemical there,there shows the same writing.

______________________________________

      I was built in the past,
     But I connect the present,
    I live in the pages of history
Connecting humans.

Allahu Akbar
(In Arabic)

_______________________________________

"We have already solved it! It's London Bridge! Didn't you know it?
There's no name here!"

" No,it has something with the name,you know it....tell me...or ..."

" I am not lying! I know nothing about My father related to London Bridge!
And the other pages? Have you searched it?"

" I have searched every page with the chemical... there's nothing written except this."

" Wait,there were two more chemicals , right? Where are they?"

"I have in my pocket.Here you go", Mr Gateson says while giving me the white and blue chemical bottles.

I first pour a droplet of blue chemical bottle which shows no reaction ,moreover the writing gets more clear,the yellow reacts greeny color with blue.As soon as I pour the white chemical some letters get vanished from the writing.But I can never let know it to Mr Gateson.He is standing a distance from me. So I try to act as normal as I can.My heart is trying to come out from my chest as I observe the letters....

Hey ! How's the chapter?
Did you like it?
I almost forgot about the diary.... hehehe...
But how's the twist?
Dark Detective Agent's killers are
His FRIENDS?
STAY TUNED!
WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN IN NEXT CHAPTER?

ALLAH HAFIZ ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 2.1K 21
The starts from the sanyasi track So i have been always thinking that what if Ani wasn't the one who saved bon??? What if bon had to marry someone el...
162K 6.3K 40
Makson Kingston a 24-year-old cold-hearted CEO. He is known all over the world, owns the biggest company, and is the youngest and the most successful...
1.6K 230 14
~Arhan Mirza~ "Your One Innocent Mistake and I will turn Your life into Hell" ~ZamZam Farooqui~ "Mistakes Are Proof that you are trying, it's part of...
76.1K 7.6K 34
Growing up she believed she had to live life to the fullest, she could not afford to spend her time on anyone! Growing up he believed life had no mea...