It's Complicated ...

By misanthropic_soul

Zayn Malik, a huge popstar in the worldwide known band One Direction. He is having the time of his life. Has... More

Chapter 1:-
Chapter 2 :-
Chapter 3:-
Chapter 4:-
Chapter 5:-
Chapter 6:-
Chapter 7:-
Chapter 8:-
Chapter 9:-
Chapter 10:-
Chapter 11:-
Chapter 12:-
Chapter 13:-
Chapter 14:-
Chapter 15:-
Chapter 16:-
Chapter 17:-
Chapter 18:-
Chapter 19:-
Chapter 20:-
Chapter 21:-
Chapter 22:-
Chapter 23:-
Chapter 25:-
Chapter 26:-
Chapter 27:-
Chapter 28:-
Chapter 29:-
Chapter 30:-
Chapter 31:-
Chapter 32:-
Epilogue:-
Hey everyone
Love you guys!

Chapter 24:-

1K 27 15
By misanthropic_soul

Author's Note:-

YAY! I UPDATED! It was a pretty fast update based on all my other updates which are like after weeks. Not one of my fastes updates though. Sooooo I left the story on a cliff hanger last time :) Liked it? You guys! I need more feedback please comment and tell me what you people think!

PS: 2 people unfanned me :'( Im sad! 

This chappie is dedicated to my twin sister , @Dreamswriter! Love you babe ;) (Was waiting for this chappie to come so I could dedicate it to you already!...Yay! It finally came)

ENJOY READING Y'ALL! :)xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 24:-

Eleanor's P.O.V:-

Perrie and I have been shopping for three hours now, but I have been ranting more than I've been shooping.

"I can't believe he forgot!" I said for probably the fiftieth time now.

"El, relax." Perrie said.

"Relax?! How can I relax? The love of my life forgot that it is our anniversary today! How can I tell that he loves me if he cannot remember the date we met on?! How?!" I shouted.

"Eleanor, I'm sure he loves you. Boys... buys are like that sometimes." Perrie said.

"Well I cannot stand this! What kind of a boyfriend is he? Do I have no importance in his life?"

"Of course you're important to him! " Perrie exclaimed.

"Then why doesn't her remember the day we met?!"

Perrie opened her mouth to answer, but was interrupted as her cell phone started buzzing.

"One sec, I've got to get this." She said, holding up the phone next to her ear and taking a few steps away from me.

"Yeah ... yeah... okay... bye." I heard Perrie say.

"Who was it?" I asked, as she walked back towards me.

"Umm... the girls." Perrie answered and then continued, "You know what we should go home now."

"What? Why? You haven't even bought anything yet."

"It's okay! Let's go home!" Perrie said, eagerly.

"Okay then... let's go back." I said still confused.

What on earth is wrong with the girl? She said she wants to go shopping, but doesn't end up buying anything and then she insists on leaving. I think she got irritated by all my ranting.

*****

Louis' P.O.V:-

"Shush! Shush! They'll be up any minute now! Perrie just texted that they're almost there." I shouted.

I looked around the room with a proud smile on my face. I was quite proud of myself and the boys. We actually managed to do all this. The entire living room was illuminated with candles, there were rose petals all over the floor, balloons, streamers and a huge banner hung right in the middle telling Eleanor that I loved her. The rose petals marked a trail which headed outside the beach house and all the way to the dock where our yacht was parked. We had also decorated the yacht with candles and flowers. Eleanor and I would have dinner on the boat and then we were going to spend the entire night on it. This will be such a romantic night! It's going to be better than spending a whole day in Carrot Land!

As the others hid behind the couch, I stumbled my way to turn the lights off. Wait! I can't see! It's too dark! I slowly take a step forward and bump into something. Ow!

"Lou, what are you doing?" Harry whispers from somewhere.

"I cant see." I say in a low voice.

Taking another step, I bump into something once again. It's falling! It's falling! I try to catch it by diving on the ground. *Crash!* Damn it! I missed.

Right at that instant, the lights switch on. I look up to see Eleanor and Perrie standing right in front of me as I lay on the ground next to a broken vase. Eleanor's mouth hung wide open in shock. Her gaze fell upon me.

"SURPRIIIISSEEE!" I exclaimed, getting up from the floor.

This is not how I planned it in my head.

"Louis! Oh my goodness! You did all this?!" Eleanor asked still surprised.

"Yes!" I said, grinning.

"Hey! We helped! Don't take all the credit, Lou!" The others shouted coming out of their hiding positions.

"Oh my god! I'm...I'm speechless!" Eleanor said putting a hand over her mouth which still formed a surprised 'O.'

"Did you really think I would forget the day we first met, Eleanor? I would never. You are the best thing that has happened to me. I love you, Eleanor!" I said pulling her into a passionate kiss.

"Woah woah! Easy guys, easy!" Zayn teased.

"Yeah, you've got a yacht and a whole night for this and ... more." Harry added.

"Shut up!" I said.

"Yacht?" Eleanor questionned.

"Yup! Yacht and dinner!" I replied.

"Louis Tomlinson! I love you!" Eleanor said as tears swelled up in her eyes.

"I love you too, babe." I said pecking her lips.

"Let me show you the yacht." I said.

"Make sure you use safety, guys!" Harry teased once again.

"Do you want me to shave those curls off your head?!" I said turning around and shooting him a death glare as he and the others erupted into laughter.

*******

Harry's P.O.V:-

I'm so glad I set Louis and Eleanor up. They look adorable together. It's quite late. I should probably go to bed now, but I don't feel sleepy at all especially after that call I made in the afternoon. I just want to go and tell her! After lying on the bed for about thirty minutes, I give up and decide to go downstairs and watch some TV.

Walking down the stairs, I see that the TV is already switched on. I then spot Riana sitting on the couch with a packet of crisps in her hand. I walk up to the couch and sit beside her. She looks away.

"Hi!" I say, but get no response.

She continues to much on the crisps.

"Sooooo, what are you watching?" I ask.

Still no response.

"Can I have some?" I said pointing to the packet of crisps she held in her hand.

"No." She said pursing her lips.

"Harry, why are you here?" She continued.

"I couldn't sleep." I said.

"And... I wanted to say 'sorry.' I am sorry." I added.

Riana looked at me and sighed.

"It's not entirely your fault. I may have over reacted a bit." She said.

"A bit?" I said, raising an eye brow.

"Okay maybe a little more than a bit. Why can't we be like we were in New York?" She asked.

"Yeah!" I agreed.

"Why can't you be nice like you were before?" She added.

"I am still nice!" I retorted.

"Sure, whatever you say." She replied.

"What do you mean by that? "

"See! You're fighting again!" Riana said.

"I am not fighting!" I protested.

"Oh really? Then what is this?" She inquired.

"I am having a very mature discussion with you." I answered.

"Oh please! You are always arguing about something with me. It's either that or you are making out with your girlfriend."

"You are just jealous of Samantha!"

"How dare you say that?! I am not jealous of ... of ... of that blonde banana! She can go to hell!"

"See! Jealous!" I said and then continued, "You said I was bias, moody, rude and conceited. Do you know what you are?!"

"What? What am I? Huh?" She demanded, her face read with rage.

"You are damn hot!" I blabbered out.

"Well .... well you are too!" She screamed back, anger still present in her tone.

"You turn me on!" I said with equal amount of rage in my voice.

"You've got beautiful curls!" She yelled furiously.

I have no idea where this conversation was now headed, but I had a feeling it was headed in the right direction.

"Well then tell me how you feel when I do this?" I shouted. I then bent over and kissed her! Her soft lips smashed into mine and I didn't want to let go. She pulled away breathless.

"Harry... I ... I can't. You've got a girlfriend." Riana said.

"I HAD a girlfriend. I broke up with her today morning. When you stomped off to your room, I went to mine and did a lot of thinking. I chose you over her. I didn't want her to waste her time with me. She deserves better, so I called her and told her that we needed to talk. She was very understanding. Samantha, is a nice girl, but whenever I was with her my heart and brain only shouted your name. I want you. I want to be with you."

Riana's cheeks turn soft pink in colour and a smile crept on her face. She moved forward and once again her soft lips on mine, as we kissed.

*Crash!*

A sound came from behind us breaking us apart. We turned around to see Louis standing there with his jaw dropped open. His eyes popping open in shock. He had a broken cup of tea next to his feet. I presume that cup of tea was in his hands two minutes ago. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAA! OH MY GOD!" Louis screamed at the top of his lungs. 

"Shush!" I said, but it was too late everyone in the house was now standing in front of us. 

Niall held a baseball bat in his hand as he rushed down the stairs followed by Liam who held a pillow in his hand,who is he going to hurt with a pillow? Zayn and Alisha followed them downstairs. 

"Whoever you are come out now!" Liam said, looking around. 

"Or...or we'll call the police!" Zayn added. 

"What? Who are you guys talking to?" I asked. 

"The thief!" Alisha added. 

"What?" I inquired, still confused. 

"Someone's in the house! We heard a scream and something break!" Niall said. 

" That was Louis screaming." I stated. 

"Then what broke?" Niall asked. 

I opened my mouth to answer,but was interrupted by Louis. 

"That was the sound of my heart shattering into a million pieces!" Louis shouted. 

"What?" they all chorused confusion written all over their faces. 

"No, actually that was the sound of the tea cup breaking, but whatever sails your boat." Riana said. 

" How could you? Why didn't you tell me?" Louis asked, looking at me. 

I didn't know how to respond to that so I didn't say anything and just stared at him blankly. 

"What is he going on about, Harry?" Niall asked. 

 I opened my mouth to answer, but Louis cut me off once again. 

"I'll tell you! These two, who are always on the verge of murdering each other, were caught full on snogging on this couch right here!" Louis exclaimed. 

I saw Riana blush a bit from the corner of my eye as I smirked. 

They all gasped, but then Zayn walked up to me patted me on the back and sat next to me. 

"Good job, mate." Zayn said. 

Alisha squealed ,giving Riana a huge hug, " I'm so glad! " 

She then turned and looked at me, " So you finally understood why she was so mad, ay?"  

"Yup!" I said pooping out the 'P' 

" Finally!" Niall exclaimed. 

"Congratulations, Riana and Harry. Wait...Harry what about Samantha?" Liam said. 

"I broke up with her." I declared. 

"She's a nice girl. She deserves someone better." I continued. 

"You did the right thing, mate!" Louis shrieked. 

"Boo? What is happening? I thought you said you were going to get cereal....what is everyone doing here?" A voice came from the door. 

Our gaze fell upon a sleepy Eleanor who looked quite confused. 

"Umm...Louis you explain." I said.

******* 

Alisha's P.O.V:-

It's been two days since we left the beach house. I had the best time over there. I still can't believe Riana and Harry are together, but they haven't been out on a date yet and Harry hasn't really declared her his girlfriend. I think he's going to ask her out soon. Oh my gosh! I'm so excited! Why am I so excited? It's not even my relationship, but I am just so thrilled. Eeep!  

"Morning, sleep head." I said looking at Riana who trudged into the kitchen. 

We were back at the apartment the boys let us stay in.  

"Morning." She yawned. 

She made her way to the cabinet and held it open, scanning its contents. 

"There's no cereal." She said. 

"Then eat something else." I replied. 

"But I want cereal!" She whined. 

" Well, we're out of cereal. " I said. 

" Then get some cereal!" She whined once again. 

"Sheesh! You're such a kid sometimes, Ri!"  

" Pleeeeeeaaassse, get me some cereal." Riana begged. 

"Ugh! Okay! " I said giving in. 

Somehow she always manages to persuade me; even in doing some of the most stupidest thing on earth. This time it was just getting cereal though. I'll get it from the supermarket under the building. 

"You owe me." I stated, getting up. 

"Awww, I love you!" She said , smiling. 

I headed out the apartment and down the elevator. *Ting* The doors to the elevator slid open and I walked out. I then headed to the supermarket.  

I went from aisle to aisle looking for a box of cereal. Rene wanted the same cereal as Louis'. I've got to admit that cereal was really good. Where is the bloody box of cereal!  

"May I help you, Ma'am." A deep voice, caused me to turn around. 

My eyes met a blue pair of eyes. A very handsome man stood right in front of me. His hair was blonde and complexion was pale. His eyes were like crystals of blue. He was quite tall and had an adorable Britis accent. O fcourse he has a British accent, idiot! You are currently in the UK!   

"Um..yeah. Where will I find carrot flavoured cereal?" I said.  

That even sounds retarded 'carrot flavoured cereal.'  

"Yeah, I think we've got that. Let me just check the store." He said in a cute British accent. 

"Alright." 

After five minutes of standing awkwardly and staring at all the cereal boxes on the shelf, I finally spotted the same blonde hot salesman walking towards me. He had a familiar looking box of cereal in his hand.  

"Here you go, Ma'am." He said holding out the box. 

I reached out to get it, but he backed away. I looked at him with a confused expression. 

"Can I have that?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. 

"Ma'am, I'm afraid you can't. I will have to charge you extra for making me get this out of the store. You'll have to give me your number, Ma'am." He flirted,making me blush. 

"Ah! Smooth, very smooth."  

"Thank you, Ma'am." He grinned and then continued, " So, your number?" 

I giggled and punched in my number into his cellphone which he handed to me. 

"Alisha?" a familiar voice called from behind me. I turned around to see Zayn and Perrie.

********

Zayn's P.O.V:-

Perrie and I had decided to go over to the apartment and have breakfast with Alisha and Riana. The boys said that they would join us later. I had forgotten to give the girls a call, but I presume they'll be awake. I park the car outside the building.While walking towards the building, my sight fell upon a familiar looking girl. It was Alisha! She was headed to the supermarket under the building.

"Is that Alisha?" Perrie asked.

"Yup!" I said, popping out the 'P.'

We followed her into the shop. The supermarket was quite big, I must say. We couldn't find her, but the I finally spotted her. She was talking to some blonde salesman. He seemed to be flirting with her as she giggled. What is hse doing?! Why does she have that man's phone in her hand and why is she ounching numbers into his phone?! What is happing?! I felt jealousy and anger running through every vein in my body. My blood boiled with anger as I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth. 

"Alisha?" I said,  causing her to turn and look at us.

"Zayn?! Perrie?! What a surprise!" She exclaimed.

"Alright then, Ma'am. Please do tell me if you need anymore help." The blonde guy said.

"Why, thank you...umm.." She said, squinting her eyes a bit as she read the name tag on the salesman's shirt which read 'Mason,' "Mason!"

"Who was the hottie?" Perrie asked Alisha.

"Mason. He was flirting with me. " She replied.

"Did he ask you your number?" Perrie asked.

"Yes and I gladly gave it to him!" Alisha shrieked.

"You go girl!" Perrie said high fiving Alisha.

"Alisha, I don't think you should contact him again. He didn't really look very ... umm... decent. I don't want you to get hurt." I said.

"Zayn? She's not a two year old. She can handle this herself." Perrie snapped.

"Zayn that's sweet, but why do you think he'll hurt me?" Alisha asked.

"I... I don't know. Just...just don't talk to him, okay?" I said.

"It's sweet of you, Zayn, that you are so soncerned about me and all, but I need someone. I need to find my Prince Charming. How will I be able to do that if I don't even try looking?" Alisha said.

"Exactly, Zayn! " Perrie agreed.

Honestly speaking, I really did have no idea how this guy was, but I don't want Alisha to get hurt again. However, that is only the partial reason. I think I don't want her to date that boy, or any boy for that matter  'cause....'cause I ... I think I will not be able to handle it. It'll drive me insane. 

---------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:-

BA-BAAAM! So that was 24! C'mon people feedback needed! I need to know what you people think! Thanks to all those who voted, commented and fanned so far! Love y'all! 

PS: Ignore any grammar, spelling mistakes or typos as I haven't proofread. :)xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 50 24
An ordinary girl living her life was forced to move with her family across the world to London. She warmed up to the idea after letting it sit for a...
14.6K 651 34
64 Number One Hits 35 Million Records Sold Worldwide 2 Billion YouTube Hits They are the biggest boy band in the world; One Direction ~ * ~ Me...
4.8K 223 28
Zayn Malik is part of one of the biggest boy bands of our times, One Direction. He has the fame, the fortune, and attention from any girl he would ev...
777K 6.7K 31
Rhiannon Crookes. A quiet country girl from a small town in England who spends her life hiding behind a fake smile. Her life has been a rollercoaster...