My One Night Stand (Keri Hils...

Oleh only_angelb

This is a re-do of the original My One Night Stand Comment Vote and Follow!! Lebih Banyak

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Comments
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Follow Me
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
What Should I do?

Chapter 3.5

358 11 2
Oleh only_angelb

Ayy for real there will be no more updates until I see some comments thos is the last update.

Chris P.O.V.-Next Morning....

I woke up around 10:30 to get ready to head out to the studio, I took care of hygiene and put on my black jeans with my black colored sweatshirt and my custom designed air maxes. I put my black snapback over my head and went downstairs to my chef named Greg G for short, he was pouring my glass of Orange juice.

"Good morning Mr.Chris" He said when I sat down at the table.

"Good morning G, what you prepare me today?"

"French toast and sausage with eggs on the side" He said as he sat my plate in front of me.

"Thanks, you don't have to hang around here all day I'll be home around 7 so you can come back at around 5 to cook my dinner" I said eating some eggs.

"As you wish but before I go, I want to know what is going on with Rihanna" He said giving me all of his attention.

"Were over so its no need to even bring it up, she's liar and cheater"

"You don't say, Mr.Chris might I ask you a question?" G said and I nodded for him to continue.

"Have thought about settling down with someone who you know will be there for you?" He asked and I took a sip of Orange juice before responding.

"I would like to settle down but I'm only 23, I just wanna kick it before getting tied down" I said while eating.

"While your in the middle of kicking it,you should think about who your kicking it with and who's really girlfriend material cause it surely is not Rihanna" He explained.

"I'll be leaving now" He added.

"Thanks G" I said, I finished eating and grabbed my car keys and drove to the studio. I walked into the studio and seen Keri sitting on the couch on her phone.

"Hey" I said and she got up off the couch and walked over to me and hugged me.

"Finally your on time, wait no your not it's 2 minutes after 12:30" she said and I laughed.

"Shut up" I said sitting in the nearby chair.

"What was you doing on yo phone?"

"Looking at all the media outtake on what happened, I guess Terell has to stay in jail for 3 weeks until I press charges"

"Damn, why not just take him to court? He deserves some kind of charge for what he did" I said getting kinda pissed that she wanna let him off easy.

"I'm gonna meet with my lawyer and see what we can come up with"

"That's cool, come on let's finish recording this song" I said getting up and going into the booth.

2 HOURS LATER...

"We finally finished the song!" Keri said as we finished listening to the playback.

"Yeah I'm glad we collaborated" I said sitting in the chair.

"Me too, thanks for everything Chris" Keri said smiling.

"I got you, now come on let's go" I said getting up.

"What do you have planned for us?" Keri asked grabbing her stuff.

"Somewhere that's a surprise" I said and she looked at me confused and following me out the studio.

"Chris what about my car?" She asked stopping me when we got outside.

"We'll come back for it" I said, we hopped in my car and began driving. After 30 minutes in the car and 15 minutes of Keri asking where I was taking her we finally arrived to the carnival.

"This is so sweet of you Chris, I should be bringing you here!" Keri said as we got out the car.

"Nah I just want you to chill out have fun and not think about the craziness that's going on" I said with a smile.

"Your too nice, what happened to the horny flirty Chris?" She asked as we walked to the stand to get our wrist bands.

"He still here, I'll bring breezy out for you if you want" I said moving close to her and whispering in her ear.

"No thanks I'm good" she said quick.

1 HOUR LATER...

After playing a couples games and winning Keri a teddy bear, we ordered some food and sat at the picnic table and ate.

"I'm glad we came here the best part is no paparazzi" Keri said eating some nachos.

"Yeah it's cool here, no one really pays attention to the celebrities" I said drinking some pepsi.

"So wassup with your tour and album?" She asked.

"The album drops next month and I go on tour June 3rd"

"So your gonna be on tour with me?" She asked and I nodded.

"I didn't know your tour was crossed with mine" I said.

"Me either, I know that wayne and Ty gone be there"

"And of course Beyonce and Keyshia Cole" I added.

"Yeah, I can't wait" Keri said.

"Sooo that song you wrote" I said.

"O yeah I'll sing it to you" she said then singing the first verse and chorus, I could tell its about Terell.

"That's amazing you should record it" I said and she smiled.

"Its that good?" She asked kinda shocked and I nodded.

"Yeah its amazing how you put your heart into that song" I said and she blushed, after we finished eating and talking we drove back to the studio so Keri could pick up her car.

"Thanks for everything Chris, I really had fun today" Keri said when we pulled up to the studio.

"No problem" I said looking her in the eye.

"I'll see you soon" she said then opening up the car door but I gently grabbed her by her arm.

"Wait, I was wondering if we could go out some time" I said and she thought for a minute.

"You mean like a date?" She asked and I nodded.

"Only if it's cool with you" I said.

"Yeah we can go out sometime" she said with a slight smile.

Ight I'll call you later" I said.

"Ok bye" she said kissing my cheek and going off to her car.

___________________ Keri P.O.V.

I couldn't believe I said yes to going out with Chris, don't get me wrong he sexy and all but right now with everything going on a relationship is the last thing on my mind. I am kind of falling for Chris but in a way I'm ready to focus on myself and my career, maybe I'm moving too fast I mean I just got my heart broken by the guy I wanted to marry and spend my life with. When I got home I sat my things down and threw on some joggers and a white crop top and put my hair in a ponytail, I really was worn out from everything and I need to vent to someone so I called Alex.

"Hello?" She said answering on the second ring.

"Hey best fwend!!!" I said all happy.

"Hey Keri, you sound happy"

"I feel better than what I did before, wassup with you?"

"Having problems with the place that I wanted to do the shoe company but the owner wants more money for the place" she said.

"How much more?"

"Five thousand more" she said and my eyes got wide.

"Damn who has the money to come up with that on the spot?"

"I don't know K, I seriously might not even open the store up cause I don't have the money right now"

"I have an idea" I began saying.

"Maybe I can put on a show with a couple celebs and the money made from the tickets will go towards the company"

"You would really do that?" She asked in shock.

"Yeah, I'll call my manager and see what we can do" I said and she squealed.

"Thank you soooo much, this is why I have a famous best friend" Alex said and we laughed.

"Your crazy" I said.

"I know but I'll be back in LA tomorrow so maybe we can chill when I get back" she said.

"Yeah we'll defiantly have to hang out but I have something to tell you"

I said.

"Oh shit what is it?"

"I'm gonna go on a date with Chris" I said and she gasped, she's in love with Chris for some reason. Ever since we were teenagers and she first heard Run It she's been in love.

"Bitch your not taking my man!" Alex said and I laughed.

"Nah just playing but you just got done being in a 2 year relationship, are you even ready to date?" She asked and I was silent.

"Right now I really don't know what to do but one date won't hurt, besides I have to call my lawyer and talk about getting some kind of charge against Terell" I said.

"Well good, I gotta go I'll see you tomorrow" She said.

"Alright" I said and hanging up, after getting off the phone with Alex I called my lawyer to set up a meeting. Then I called my manager to tell him that Chris and I were done recording the record, last but not least I called my brother Kayden.

"Hello?" He said answering after 2 rings.

"Hey bubba" I said, my brother is in the military and is gone 7 months out of the year. We are 2 years apart so he's 24 and I'm 22, we are literally best friends.

"Hey sis wassup with you, mom told me what happened and I'm thinking about coming out there and checking Terell bitch ass" He said, I knew he would say this.

"Kayden chill I'm handling it, he's in custody right now and I'm meeting with my lawyer soon to charge him"

"I don't give a fuck soon as I see him he's dead! Shit I ain't go to the military for nothing Keri!" He said truly pissed off, Kayden has anger problems.

"I'm not gonna stop you from doing that but please chill I called you to see how your doing"

"Oh yeah well I'm home from the military and I'm back home for at least 4 months if war don't happen in Afghanistan"

"That's good, too bad I'm going on tour soon and I have a lot of stuff that's going on" I said rubbing my head.

"Alex said your gonna help out with the money for her lil business"

"Yeah, you talked to her already?"

"Yeah she stopped by mom's house, you know how she" he said and I laughed.

"I might be able to come visit you guys for a few days before tour"

"Good I miss seeing yo big head ass"

"Shut up" I said.

"So how are you and Vanessa doing?" I asked, Vanessa was Kayden's girlfriend. They've been together for 4 months but known each other since high school.

"We cool and she's been kinda annoyed lately Ion know wassup with that she be having mixed emotions"

"She's just misses you and wants you to be with her all the time, being with someone who isn't around all the time is hard Kayden" I explained.

"I'm gone get her right though" He said.

"Aight well you do that, I gotta go" I said.

"Ok I'll talk to you later"

"Bye bubba" I said then hung up, shortly after we got off the phone Chris called.

"Hello?" I sang through the phone and he laughed.

"Wassup?"

"Sitting here watching tv"

"Did you see what everyone was saying bout us on the news?"

"Nah what happened?" I asked confused.

"It was a article about how me and you are secretly dating and that Terell found out we was having a affair together and this other shit all because they got pics of us at the carnival" he said and I sighed.

"See, they want us together" Chris said causing me to smile and laugh.

"Whatever, what you doing?"

"Thinking about you" he said and I started blushing.

"For real what are you doing?"

"I told you, and I just made a song about you" He said.

"Oh really let me hear" I said and he started singing.

Baby lets get naked,

Just so we can make sweet love,

All these sensations got me going crazy for you,

He sung and my cheeks turned red as fuck.

"That's a nice lil song" I said and he smacked his lips.

"You know you wanna say its a sexy song" Chris said and I just laughed, he is soo cocky but I love it.

"You know you wanna say I love it big daddy Chris" He added and I just laughed harder.

"Chris stop!" I said catching my breath.

"Ok Ok I quit, so did you call your lawyer?"

"Yeah she said to meet up with her on Wednesday at 3:30"

"Want me to come with you?"

"Your busy with getting your tour together and all that, I'm fine"

"Ok, so do you have your schedule?"

"No I meet with my manager Sabrina tomorrow at 2"

"I got mines and they going crazy on how much I gotta do"

"Well that's how it is for the next 2 months nothing but crazy"

"So when do you wanna go on our next date?" Chris asked and I thought for a minute.

"Lets go after we meet up with the officers for questioning" I said.

"Aight be ready by 8" He said.

"Ok"

"Imma let you go now and I'll see you on Monday night" He said and I smiled.

"Ok,bye" I said then hanging up.

______________
Chris is making some moves on Keri.... Let's see how this date goes in.the next chapter.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

5.5K 279 22
Hi <3
449K 5.4K 50
This is a Remake of my Previous Celebrity One-Shots story! Enjoy!
26.4K 945 18
737K 8.1K 102
This are my favorite Imagines. I like to share to you guys !! Vote, Comment, Fan.. Love, SwaggerChic. xx