A Beautifully Insane Four Let...

De Swiftly_Dreaming

"Oh my god Tate, what did you do!" I yelled. "I'm sorry I wasn't thinking!" Tate yelled back. "Well obvious... Mai multe

A Beautifully Insane Four Letter Word ( Tate Langdon Fanfic )
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
New AHS fanfic
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Please read.
Chapter 22
Sorry please read
Chapter 23
Thank you!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
OH MY GOSH! THANK YOU!!!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Sequel??
Sequel?
New story?
100k?!
No sequel *edited*

New fanfic is up!

6.8K 106 4
De Swiftly_Dreaming

My new American Horror Story fanfic is now up!

It's called Madness.

It has all the seasons mixed together

Here's the description

_____

Violet has come to visit her mother in Briarclift, while Vivian's there her father Ben goes insane. He tried to skin a girl like the murderer Bloody Face.

While she visits the asylum she meets a sad souled girl named pepper and starts to visit her when she comes to see her mom. Then a girl named Misty is sent to the asylum and Violet becomes her "friend" she tells Violet about the coven and that she has to go and find a woman named Cordelia and tell her where she is.

Violet doesn't know whether she should believe Misty, but she goes anyway. On her way to the prep school she and Tate stop by a Freakshow.

Do you think Violet and Tate can help Misty?
________

It's different I know but I'm super exited about it and I hope you all check it out!

<3 Emily

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.5K 103 24
3 years after the ghosts scared of a family for the first time, and Violet broke up with Tate, a new family decides to move in the murder house, even...
47K 1.4K 17
Tate is still waiting for Violet to forgive him, so when a boy dies in the murder house Tate loathes him, but soon realizes that Violet still loves h...
32.7K 861 36
NOTE: This is a somewhat AU story. Tate is not necessarily tied to just Murder House - it will be explained fairly early on why this is so be on the...