Shiver Me Timbers [Harry Hook...

By SarahSolo05

Falling in love with a pirate was the easy part. Happily ever after? That was just the beginning. (You are th... More

The Celebration
Remembering
Another Chance
Complications
Meet Harry
First Iteration
First Iteration (Part 2)
The One and Only
An Unlikely Friendship
The Confession
The Mistake
Parlay?
The Kiss
Distractions
Unexpected Visits
The Promise
What If?
Frustration and Denial
Wondering
Second Iteration
Second Iteration (Part 2)
Unforeseen Interference
The Royal Chat
The Interviews
The Interviews (Part 2)
Puzzle Pieces
Rotten to the Core
Proof
Processing...
Unsubstantiated Assumptions
Non Compos Mentis
The Test
Emotionally Involved
Painfully Uninvolved
Evident Annoyance
Short-lived Excitement
Third Iteration
Third Iteration (Part 2)
Reunited
The Carpet Ride
The Clock Tower
Close Calls & Curses
Desperation and Hesitation
Confrontations and Explanations
The Control Room
Royally Screwed
The Celebration (Part 2)
Sequel?
Sequel!

Quick Escape

1.2K 44 56
By SarahSolo05

(I loved this scene in the movie :))

Your POV

Ben picked up in a second. "I-I don't know! One minute she was there, the next she was gone!"

"Didn't you think to put her in a cell that would block her powers?"

"Of course we did - but it wasn't her who got her out. A figure appears for a split second, and the next moment the cell is empty!"

I paced around the room. "There's no saying what she'll do! I mean Ben, she was fuming - you weren't there! She seemed ready to murder me."

"Listen (y/n), don't worry. We have the entire Royal Guard on watch for her, and now we know to be careful. As long as you remain in the building, you will be protected."

"I thought this was over," I said in desperation. "Can't anything work out?!"

"We'll get this under control. In the meantime, I'll send you the security tape in case you can identify the other figure. I promise, everything will be fine." His words were assuring, but I could tell he was shaken.

"Okay, take care Ben," We hung up and I turned to Harry. "She escaped with the help of someone - they definitely used magic."

"What can we do except wait here?"

"Not much for now, but," I looked around, then whispered. "Just before Lydia announced you were leaving, we made some new developments. We'll get you caught up on everything we know-"

Someone knocked at the door.

I got up to open it. "Oh, it's you guys." I smiled.

"How is he?" C.J. asked with concern.

"He's Harry," I responded.

She exhaled in relief and walked in alongside Uma.

"Are you done hogging Harry?" Uma lightly accused.

I shook my head, lightly laughing. It seems I forgot there are people apart from me who are concerned for Harry. "Sorry, he's all yours now." I began to walk to the door.

"No, wait! (Y/N) you don't have to go - stay here," Harry called out, making room for me on the bed once again.

The others in the room shared a look.

I felt my face heat up. Embarrassed, I made sure to avoid eye contact with Uma. "Harry, I need to see Johnny - if they discharge you we can all meet up at mine and Uma's room. You'll be fine."

"Don't be long." Before I could respond he added, "You know, if Lydia magically appears here, you're leaving us all defenceless."

"You'd be just as defenceless if I was here - I barely know how to operate this thing." I waved my arm in the air, the bracelet sliding around.

I found my opportunity to leave when C.J. began to bombard him with questions.

As I walked to Johnny's room, I could practically feel the stares falling on me, and the poorly concealed whispers were all of the same frightened amazement. "How did she wake him up?", "Did you see her eyes?", "Do you think she's really an AK?"

The answers go, I honestly don't know - something to do with the bracelet, no, but I heard about them, and, of course I am!

I knocked on the door and was surprised to see an average height, lanky, not very well put together pale-skinned boy on the other end.

I guess Johnny's roommate finally moved in. "Hi, you must be Sil."

"Hello there." He said slowly, awkwardly leaning against the doorframe in what I assumed was an attempt to be provocative.

I heard Johnny call from inside. "Dude, gross - stop hitting on her! She's like my little sister."

Sil defeatedly reentered the room, and I followed.

"Little sister? Johnny, we're the same age!"

"I'm older."

"Yeah, by like two months." He walked me over to the far end of the room, away from Sil.

"It matters." He replied. "Anyway, how's Harry?"

"He's... doing good. Things are kind of weird between us though. No matter how much I try, I can't forget the past few days. I know it wasn't him doing all those things, but it's hard when it technically was."

"Here, do something for me. Close your eyes." I played along. "Now think back to the day you were on the phone with me, after you took Harry to the Enchanted Wood. Pretend that was the last time you saw him, and today you're just picking up where you left off that night."

I guess none of what Lydia made him do was even remotely his fault. It doesn't make sense for us to be fighting - we should be making up for the lost time. "Thanks, Johnny - I swear, you should look into therapy, you're great at it." My phone buzzed.

It was Ben sending me the surveillance video of Lydia's cell. "This is actually why I came to you. I thought we could look at this and identify a so-called figure who enters and magically takes Lydia away. Wait - I forgot to tell you guys this! I'll let the others know later, but I found out how Coy connects to Lydia. They aren't dating, they're siblings! Coy is Lydia's older brother."

"Wait, for real? That's crazy - he never told either James or I who his parents were. I wonder why he was let out of the tower but Lydia wasn't..."

"It's odd. Here, look at this." We both peeped into my phone. The first half of the clip was just Lydia sitting around in her cell - brushing through her hair with her fingers. Then, a bright light filled the room and a male flickered for a moment, and then they both disappeared.

It seemed like Coy, but I didn't know him well enough to be sure. "So? Do you think it's him?"

"Without a doubt - but look at this." He speed-scrolled back to the second Coy appeared. "The light isn't just random, it's coming from his hands, see?"

"You're right. How does it change anything though? Couldn't he just have some sort of magic potion or object that helped?"

"No, he's not holding anything, or wearing a piece of jewelry which might have given him powers. It's coming from him - he's a source."

I stared at him, waiting for an explanation of the implications of this.

"This means we're no longer dealing with just one person who possesses magic, we're dealing with two."

I filled in the blank. "Outnumbering us 2:1."

I messaged Ben about Coy being the one in the cell, and then headed out. I needed some time to gather my thoughts, so I went to sit out in the indoor garden alone for a while. Two people who seem quite skilled in the art of magic, versus one who barely knows how to activate it. On top of that, I'm scared that things with Harry and I will never return to how it was before. 

[This is "Just for a Moment" from HSMTMTS - with some changed lyrics. (I love this song sm!)]

{(Y/N) is in the garden}

{Harry is in the infirmary room (C.J and Uma left to give him some space)}

{Lydia is back in her room in the tower back on the Isle}

Harry's POV

I fell in love

With the only girl who knows what I'm about

Your POV

I fell in love

With a boy and I can't tell if I fell out

After all is said and done

I can't just pretend I'm movin' on

Lydia's POV

Is it just a part we were playing?

'Cause it don't feel like I'm fakin'

Your POV

When I look back to that night

My heart's no longer broken

For a moment

Just for a moment

Harry's POV

When we're standing side by side

There's so much left unspoken

For a moment

Just for a moment

Lydia's POV

A moment in love

Harry's POV

(Just for a moment)

Your POV

A moment in love

Harry's POV

(Just for a moment)

Harry + You + Lydia

But is a moment enough?

Harry's POV

Way, way back then

Always dreamed it's you and me till the end

Your POV

Now, we can't play pretend

But I'm scared to talk to my best friend

Should I stay or let you go?

Harry's POV

Will you love me after all I put you through?

Lydia's POV

Is it just a part we were playing

'Cause it don't feel like I'm fakin'

Harry + Your POV

When you look me in the eyes

My heart's no longer broken

For a moment

Just for a moment

When we're standing side by side

There's so much left unspoken

For a moment

Just for a moment

Your POV

A moment in love

Harry's POV

(Just for a moment)

Lydia's POV

A moment in love

Harry's POV

(Just for a moment)

Harry + You + Lydia

But is a moment enough?

Harry's POV

Maybe, your heart still stops when you see me

Your POV

I think it's worth another try, better place, better time

Harry + Your POV

When I think back to that night

My heart's no longer broken

For a moment

Just for a moment

When we're standing side by side

There's so much left unspoken

For a moment

Just for a moment

Your POV

A moment in love

Harry's POV

(Just for a moment)

Lydia's POV

A moment in love

Harry's POV

(Just for a moment)

Harry + You + Lydia

But is a moment enough?

Your POV

When I look back to that night

My heart's no longer broken

For a moment

Just for a moment

Have a great day everyone! 

If you want, comment suggestions for actors to play Coy and/or Sil! At this point, I'm planning on leaving them up to the imagination, but if someone really fits I'll use them!

(Coy - jet black hair, super pale skin, muscly)

(Sil - lanky, dirty brown/blond hair, messy looking, pale skin) 

See you soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 123 9
A force ghost. He didn't know why you kept coming back. It wasn't the first time you had appeared to him. But you always came back when he needed you...
136K 3.3K 17
New city. New life. At least that's what (Y/N) Queen thought when she moved to Central City.
33.9K 1K 21
"I'm not leaving without you" The Gladers have escaped the maze, entering the scorched world. They travel to find The Right Arm, hoping that they can...
34.1K 851 36
Cadence Argent and Derek Hale have been through it all. Or so they think. Before they can move on from this place, like they always thought they cou...