Miniminter, Calfreezy, Wroeto...

由 ConsultMeOnlyOnBake4

Lol, enjoy these. Edit (months after beginning this 'book'): The first few imagines I think are quite cringe... 更多

Substandard Objective (Wroetoshaw)
Simply Staggering (Calfreezy)
Convert Cully (Miniminter)
Proletariat Part 1 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 2 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 3 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 4 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 5 (Willne)
Grand Bite (Miniminter)
New Facilitate (Wroetoshaw)
Bloody Nuptials (Willne)
Crimson and Snowy (Miniminter)
Healing the Breach (Wroetoshaw)
Fervency on Junture (Calfreezy)
Penitent my Inclination (Willne)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 1 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 2 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 3 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 4 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 5 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 6 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 7 (Miniminter)
Friends with Welfare (Calfreezy)
Long Time Imminent (wroetoshaw)
Solemn Thoughts (Willne)
Deluging Back (Miniminter)
Inky and Azure (Calfreezy)
Tint Unperceptive (Willne)
A quick A/n for the lads
Emulation Diversion (Wroetoshaw)
Abhorrence You (Calfreezy)
Love, Simon (Miniminter/ Male reader)
Fluid Tenacity (Willne)
Old Conflagration Part 1 (Wroetoshaw)
Old Conflagration Part 2 (Wroetoshaw)
Old Conflagration Part 3 (Wroetoshaw)
Leisurely Burning (Calfreezy)
Splintered Slipper (Miniminter)
Abominate to Fondness (Willne)
Fracture and Infiltrate (Calfreezy)
Alluring Calamity Tw!! (Wroetoshaw)
Welcomed Omission Tw!! (Miniminter)
Red Letter Thrills Part 1 (Willne)
Red Letter Thrills Part 2 (Willne)
Faction Fever (Calfreezy)
Cot Confidante (Wroetoshaw)
Viridescent Monster (Miniminter) Part 1
Viridescent Monster (Miniminter) Part 2
Stranger Precariousness Part 1 (Willne)
Stranger Precariousness Part 2 (Willne)
Stranger Precariousness Part 3 (Willne)
Fortuitous Miracle (Calfreezy)
A Long Overdue A/N

Paragon (Calfreezy)

1.8K 16 6
由 ConsultMeOnlyOnBake4

"Don't count your chickens before they hatch Callum"

She grimaced

***

Hailey's POV

Sometimes I lie awake at night, wondering why I picked such a tough field to work in. Artist's have a very underrated career I feel. I may just be saying that considering I'm an artist. Art was something that peaked my interest when I was young. Our family owned a craft store, so I was always in stock of paint and brushes. This may come as a shock, but I enjoyed the fast pace of GCSE art. It helped me realise what I was in for, and I was ready for it. As an 18 year old women, I'm ready for this job to become my life.

"Right, come on come on come on"

My mother echoed through the hall. I was currently in a rush, I was about 5 minutes late for a local art competition I've been competing in for about 6 years.

"Hurry up love, we're already late"

"I know, I'm bloody coming"

I frustratedly exclaimed. I stomped down the stairs , holding onto my hopefully, 'prize winning' art pieces. I was wearing one of my new summer dresses my mother bought me, she told me I 'needed to look nice, you look nice, you score big'.

"Okay, I'm ready, let's head out and win a competition"

We both cheered and exited our cottage. We drove for around 10 minutes, until we arrived at the town hall. We Usain bolted out of the car and busted through the double doors. A few people stopped and stared. However, they quickly returned there gaze back to whatever piece they were previously looking at. I speed walk over to my stand and set up all my paintings. My style is realistic. I paint people and things that mean something to me.

This was a man that worked at the local church. He would constantly try and get people to join his church group. And while I wasn't particularly religious, I appreciated his work ethic. He truly loved what he did, and you've got to respect that. So I painted him.

This man, was the man who sold me my first paint brush. And while our family owned a craft store. It was only on holiday in Italy, I bought one with the remainder of my money. I recently came across the very same paint brush and the face of the man that started my dream, popped into my mind. So I painted him.

This is the caravan that my family owned when I was about 7 or 8. I remember spending hours painting, while my family were out on the beach. Granted, none of the paintings were good. But I enjoyed it, and that's the main thing. So, I painted it.

"Late as always Hailey"

I here, coming from someone stood behind me. I roll my eyes, knowing who it is.

"What is it to you Callum?"

Callum Airey. We've been competing since school. It started when I won an art competition in year 8, and he couldn't handle the fact that someone who wasn't him, won. It's pathetic I swear.

"It's just, it's not very professional of you is it?"

He said, leaning his arms on the stand that was in front of me, meaning his face was incredibly close. I showed no reaction other than annoyance.

"They won't care about my tardiness when they see my artwork, Will they"

Callum scoffs at my comment.

"No, they will continue to care, they'll still care when they make me the winner, and put you last. Based on your tardiness alone"

I shake my head smiling at his comment. Callum's work is good, but mines exceptional. Callum's work is more cartoon style. He paints well known people, in funny ways.

And while I like his work, there's no personality behind them. He paints them because other people like them. There not personal to him, which is something I've told him many times. But he refuses to take criticism, which is usually the reason he doesn't win. And it's also the reason I'm expecting him not to win this time as well. He refused to show me his 'winning piece' which obviously means he thinks it doesn't look as good as mine. Bless him. I had finally set my paintings up, sitting back and admiring them.

*cough* shit *cough*

I grit my teeth, it's one thing to comment on a girls tardiness, but call her work shit, that's just low. I turn my head, to see and smirking Callum.

"It's better than yours, by a mile"

He laughs at my statement. Christ this kid.

"You haven't seen my prize winning piece, and when I win, you will be able to see why"

"It's that good is it?"

I ask teasingly.

"Oh trust me, it's a masterpiece"

I rolled my eyes.

"Don't count  your chickens before they hatch Callum"

The judges finally turn up, all equipped with a note pad and a pen. I haven't lost one of these since I was 14, and I'm not going to let my streak end today. I nervously sat in a chair facing the paintings. I looked over at all my competition.

Shit.

There all really good.

My confidence this year isn't as strong as it was last year. My fingers are crossed, crossed to the point where they were turning pale white. My leg starts tapping, a nervous tick I've picked up from my farther. I did it mainly because it took my attention of whatever I'm nervous about, but it also pisses Callum the hell off. There were times during the GCSE days, were it would just be me and him in a classroom. And due to the stress, my leg would be tapping like there was no tomorrow. I came to realise that it out Callum off, so I did it a little bit more after that.

"Cut it out!"

Callum growled through gritted teeth. He was sat a chair apart from me. A smirk found itself covering my face, as I continued my action.

"What did I just say?"

Callum muttered, slightly angrier. I ignored him, and continued tapping. Suddenly, I feel someone's hand on the roof of my leg, holding it down. Until my foot was stuck to the floor. Callum's hand. Me cheeks suddenly warmed. A rosy pink dusted over my cheeks. Why am I blushing at Callum?

"I said, stop"

He said, his teeth gritted so tight, that I'm surprised his teeth haven't fallen out. But, I found it very attractive. This freaked me out a little. So much so, I stopped bouncing my leg, and sat still for most of the judging.

What's happening to me?

Time skip

It's time for the lunch break. The judges looked at all the pieces, and go over everything while we eat food. It's mainly food like scones, ham sandwiches and crisps. As I waked towards a lonely bench, sat on the outskirts of the garden we currently resided in.

I sat with my plate on my lap, still feeling Callum's hand in my leg. It was like his hand burned into my skin, I can't shake it off. Our family's are friends. Our family's both work in the art business. It can be really annoying at gatherings. We try our best to stay out of each-others way, but when our parents force us to look after the young kids, that's when it becomes really annoying. Being stuck in the same room as him for over an hour? Don't know how I survived.

"I spot a sad case"

I hear someone shout to me. Their voice getting louder and louder. Indicating they were getting closer. Next thing I know, Callum's planted himself, next to me.

"What to you want?"

I complained, still a little shook after him putting his hands on me in a way that doesn't make me want to kill myself.

"You looked a little lonely, thought I could keep you company"

"I'd rather be lonely than have your company"

He chuckled at my comment. I placed my still full plate, gently on the grass. We sat in silence for a few moments, but it wasn't awkward silence as it usually is. It was broken however.

"Feeling confident?"

Callum asked.

"Not as much as I did last year. You won't show me yours, so I'm assuming it's shit"

"It's definitely not shit, in fact I think it's the best painting I've ever done"

"Why can't I see it then?"

I argued back,

"if it's soooooo great, why can't I see it?"

He was silent for a while. I was getting increasingly frustrated by the lack of response. I huffed, picked up my plate and walked away. I can't be dealing with his bullshit today, especially now since he's got me feeling weird.

"HAILEY! COME ON, THEIR DECIDING WHO WINS!"

"Okay I'm coming"

"CALLUM COME ON"

I hear his mother shout. Honestly? Just leave him there. He unfortunately, gets up and follows me inside. The judges are stood by 3 stands, all covered with cloth. Ugh they do this every year. They try and build the suspension, when we all know who's going to win. I found my chair, and sat with my legs crossed. The thing I'm most exited for, is seeing the look on Callum's face when he looses, again.

"Good luck Hail's"

He whispers, moving to stand next to me. I gave him a sarcastic smile and faced forward. When it comes to this part of the competition, I'm all serious.

"Right, well first, I want to say a huge congratulations to everyone who took part today. Everyone did a great job and there's always next year if you don't win this year"

One of the judges says, I wasn't really listening if I'm honest. My leg started bouncing, causing me to get a deep glare from Callum. I just give him a snarky look before continuing my action.

"In 3rd place is....Mrs Lancaster, with her beautiful painting of the cherry blossom tree outside of the church"

They removed the cloth, revealing an admittedly, lovely painting. I clapped my hands hard, despite my dead pan face. Im not going to lie to you, I didn't give two about the 3rd place or the 2nd place. I was here for one reason, and one reason only.

"In 2nd place is....Mr Franklin, with the amazing painting of the castle ruins"

They do the same, revealing it by pulling off the cloth, again showing a lovely painting. Here we go. The moment I've been waiting for all month.

"And first place, with one of the most gorgeous picture I've ever seen"

My heart was pounding, despite being confident, my heart was galloping in my chest.

"The winner is...

Callum Airey"

My heart dropped. I was so confident. How could this happen. Before I even saw his picture, I sprinted out of the hall. Not caring about who was watching. I spent sleepless nights, painting my paintings. All for it to be thrown in my face, by the one person who gets under my skin the most. The tears at this point, were streaming. I couldn't bring myself to wait for my mum to open the car door, so I just started to walk (well run) home.

"HAILEY!"

I hear being shouted at me. I turn my head slightly, seeing Callum starting a jog, trying to catch up with me. I picked up speed and turned the corner. This thankfully turned in right in front of my house.

(A/n This is the house)

(A/n and this is her room)

I slammed my front door, walked through the house and finally made it to my bedroom. I chucked my bag into the corner of my room and jumped into my bed. I started balling. It may sound like nothing, but when it's something that includes your dream job and when you're beaten by your greatest enemy, it makes it ten times worse.

"Hailey?"

I hear my mums soft voice through the door.

"Go away"

I say through sobs. I can't be arsed to
face anyone right now.

"Look-"

I hear her.

"If I were you, I would talk to Cal"

"I don't want to, leave me alone"

I hear a sigh. I just want to be left alone.

Time skip

I sat with my legs brought up to me chest, silently sobbing. My door was locked. Blocking myself from the rest of the world.

*knock knock*

"Please go away"

I uttered, my voice completely broken.

"Hail's?"

Wait, that's not my mums voice or my dads...ugh

Callum.

"Piss off Callum, I don't want to see you right now"

I exclaimed, quite angrily. I may be over reacting. I may of been too confident. But that's what I'm like and I can't help it.

"Please Hailey, just let me show you something"

"No, just please leave"

I shout, louder than I would've hoped, but whatever gets my message across I guess"

I hear something being passed under my door, I looked over my knees, to see an upside down frame. I roll my eyes, he's probably just trying to gloat. I hear him get up from the other side of the door, following the sound of the front door closing. I sigh, getting up and slowly walking towards the frame. I see a note attached to the back, picking it up, I read;

I know how much this meant to you, and I'm sorry. But if I must say, I think I deserved first place, just based on how beautiful what I was painting was.

Callum xx

Ugh god, I can't believe he wants to do this now. The cheek of that boy. I hesitated, but turned the frame around.

My heart warmed by 100 degrees. My cheeks doing the same.

He had painted me.

It was an incredible painting. And I'm not just saying that because it's a painting of me. He's painted in a style that isn't his. He learned a new style to paint this. That's amazing. Oh my god I love this boy.

Wait...

Oh. My. God.

I love this boy.

For years I've told him to paint something personal to him. But never in my life, did I expect him to paint me.

3rd person's POV

All of this time, Callum had been admiring her from afar. All the hours they had spent together in the art classroom's, may of (at the time) meant nothing to her, but it meant everything to him. He saw an opportunity to show his affection, in a way she might appreciate. However, underestimating the girls emotions.

He spent months and months, learning how to paint like her, just so he could create his masterpiece. It took him longer than he thought. Not realising how perfect he wanted it to be. He had to get her eyes right, her hair right, her skin right. He wanted it to turn out, just as perfect as she was in his eyes.

And Hailey was now realising what she felt. She quickly and gently placed the painting in her bed, slipping on her shoes and sprinting out the house. Praying he was still close.

"Mum! I'm going out"

She shouted. Her mother immediately knowing were she was going.

"Alright, see you later"

She returned, through a wide smile.

She weaved her way through the bushes of her front garden, making her way to her gate. Quickly unlatching it and closing it behind her.

"CALLUM!"

She shouted at the boy who was already halfway down the street. He turned around, smiling when he realised who was calling his name. She continued her run, until she made it to her destination.

Leaping on him, she wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing her lips against his. His  tightly holding onto her waist. The kiss was the most passionate act she had ever performed. His lips were soft but fast. Quickly heating up the kiss. His tongue swiped the bottom of her lip, begging for entrance into her mouth. Which she gladly allowed. The more they kissed, the more they realised, that this  lust and tension, had always been there. This made her realise how many times during those hours they spent in the classroom, she just wanted to rip his clothes off, him thinking the same. Her hands slid up to hold both sides of his face. He slightly bit down on her bottom lip, establishing what he and her both wanted. But before it went that far, they broke apart.

"Callum"

She panted, not realising how long she had held her breath for.

"Thank you, that picture was beautifully painted"

"Well, I had a beautiful model"

Her cheeks heated up instantly, causing his to do the same.

"So Hail's, does this make up for everything?"

She made a face, implying she was thinking about it. She looked up at him, going up on her tip toes. Planting a quick sweet kiss onto his lips.

"Yea go on then"

***

Hope the people enjoyed. Random idea but loooooooooooooool.

Feel free to upvote and suggest cause that's the Christian thing to do (unless you aren't a Christian. Which in that case, it's the right thing to do in general 😝)

That's all for now

Bye-bye

🤙💛Xx

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

21.8K 1.5K 56
This isn't just pictures on Simon's instagram. After like 18 chapters or so It's purely plot and story. You can read my others stories for more gay...
4.5K 52 8
sidemen oneshots, mostly harry centric
140K 2.2K 55
After getting her heart broken by the only person she had left, Remy Madison gets taken in by an old friend. She now has to live with YouTube's most...
989 32 17
*NOT MY ART* Why did you read this? Its weird and super cringey and I had to end it before I make it like a 50 part chapter story and I ran out of id...