Juliet and uhh... Juliet? A s...

By Shelbrae817

Seventeen years old and the world in the palm of my hand. Every boy in school liked me and I could even get m... More

Chapter One; welcome to my world.
Chapter 2; cant take my eyes off of you.
Chapter 3; So it begins...
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!

156 4 5
By Shelbrae817

***SORRY GUYS. THIS IS NOT ANOTHER CHAPTER! JUST AN EXPLANATION AND A LOT OF APOLOGIES.***
So. I'm really truly sorry that this takes me soo long to update. The thing is. This is still a very traumatizing story for me to tell. And I know it's really slow right now but that's because this whole fiasco started out with a fizzle and ended with an entire 4th of July fireworks show that blew up right in my face. I promise it's juicy.
It's just taking a lot out of me to finally get this all off my chest and on paper... Er well... On the computer screen.
I don't want to leave anything out and have to explain myself later. And this woman truly deserves the story to be told correctly. So please bare with me. I promise it'll be worth it. Love you all. Reviews and comments are appreciated. xxxxShelbyxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 9.9K 38
Drew is just trying to survive life let alone high school. Her two best friend are her entire world and she loves to dance. There's a new English te...
6.3K 306 31
I met Will in my last year of high school, slowly I fell in love. I didn't want to love him but he made it hard not to. I watched him stand in front...
1.7M 58.6K 187
"Olly you scared me," I spoke and she smiled up at me. "It's nice to know you care about me," she adjusted her maroon beanie. my skin burned at her...
69.3K 3.2K 42
Completed Book 1 of 3: Thursday (Logan POV) 'I stopped dead in my tracks when I felt Peggy's hands on my knees. She had the biggest smirk on her fac...