The Hybrid's Mate (A TVD Fan...

By SkyeWriter02

Rosalie Marie Gilbert, the infamous identical twin sister to Elena Gilbert. She's been pulled into the world... More

Cast
Rosalie Marie Gilbert
Chapter 1: Season 2
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Niklaus Mikaelson
A/N
New Book!!!
Chapter 17: Season 3
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Rebekah Mikaelson
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Katherine Peirce Love Interest?
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Lexi Returns!!!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Elijah Mikaelson
Kol Mikaelson
Finn Mikaelson
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
(Book #2)
Book #2 Published!!!

Chapter 10

8.6K 170 67
By SkyeWriter02

The Lockwood Estate

"So what's this curse?" Elena asked annoyed as she made herself at him in a sofa.

"My family was quite close. But Klaus and my father did not get on too well. When we became vampires we discovered the truth." Elijah stated. "Klaus was not my fathers son. My mother had been unfaithful many years before. This was her darkest secret. Klaus is from a different bloodline. Of course, when my father discovered this he hunted down and he killed my mothers lover and his entire family. Not realizing that he ignited a war between the species. Between the vampires and the werewolves."

"So Klaus' father was from a werewolf bloodline." Elena frowned. "What does that make Klaus? A werewolf or a vampire?"

"He's both. A hybrid." Elijah revealed. "A hybrid would be more deadlier than any werewolf or vampire, nature would not stand for such an imbalance of power. There fore the witches, the servants of nature, saw to it that my brother's werewolf side would be dormant."

"That's the curse?" Elena asked scared.

"He wants to trigger that part of himself that's a werewolf." Elijah stated. "If allowed, he'd be able to sire his own bloodline, endangering not just vampires but everyone."

"But you helped him?" Elena asked suspiciously.

"I helped him because I loved him." Elijah nodded. "That all changed, now he must die."

"We have the dagger now. We can stop him." Elena stated.

"When a werewolf is wounded by silver it heals, an original can't be killed by anything but white oak ash on a silver dagger." Elijah frowned. "So you see the conundrum? The dagger doesn't work."

"So what are you saying? That Klaus can't be killed?" Elena asked.

"There's one way to kill any supernatural species," Elijah stated. "At the hands of the servants of nature themselves."

"A witch, if they can channel enough of that much power." Elena nodded. "But it could kill them."

"The curse needs to be broken during the full moon, when Klaus is in transition, that's when he'll be at his most vulnerable." Elijah declared. "A witch with enough power can kill Klaus."

"What if I told you I knew a witch that could channel that much power?" Elena asked.

"Then I would say that I have two more things that you should know." Elijah stated. "Before Katerina left, I acquired an alixer to save her life after the ritual, however, after the curse is broken Rosalie's life will then be connected to Klaus' forever."

"You found a way to save the life of the doppelgänger?" Elena asked with a smile.

"Yes, but unfortunately, Katerina took matters into her own hands first." Elijah frowned.

"You cared about her, didn't you?" Elena asked with a smirk.

"A common mistake I'm told." Elijah stated.

Elena went in to kiss Elijah but he held her by her shoulders back.

"I believe for that to be unwise, Elena." Elijah glared, handing Elena her jacket causing Elena to roll her eyes.

"There is one last thing that you should know, and this might change everything." Elijah admitted. "If you go through with killing Klaus after the ritual is done, you will have broken the spell keeping Klaus and Rose's life forces apart. They will become one. If you kill Klaus, you'll kill Rosalie."

"This changes nothing." Elena glared at Elijah before walking away.

Elijah followed Elena back to her car, and headed back towards the Salvatore house.

Rose's POV
The Salvatore House

"You don't have to be so mad at your brother." Andy said, handing Damon a Burbon as he sat next to me on the couch. "You know, he's worried about Elena, and...."

"Just, go." Damon sighed. "Please."

"I know you're worried about her too...."

"Andy." Damon said irritated. "Go!"

"Okay." Andy said backing up slowly.

"Tired of your little play thing already?" Stefan asked.

"Don't start with me Stefan." Damon frowned. "She's just my distraction."

This caused me to scoff as I read my book. "She's a person, I love you, but your victimizing her."

"Rose is right." Stefan agreed, going to walk out of the room.

"You should be thankful she's here." Damon stated. "Keeps me from going after what I really want."

"You're right. Thank you." Stefan frowned. "For being in love with my girlfriend."

"And there it is." Damon said standing up making me put my book to the side.

"There it is." Stefan agreed.

"Boys...." I said cautiously.

"You know, you can be in love with Elena all you want. If it means that you'll protect her." Stefan taunts. "But I have the one thing you never will. Her respect."

"Stop!" I stated, standing up just as Damon punched Stefan backwards into the bookshelf.

I ran to stand between Stefan and Damon, but Stefan ran at us, throwing me across the room, causing a crack and large pain to erupt in my side as they grabbed each other by the shoulders growling.

"Stop!" Elena frowned walking in with Elijah.

Elijah took one look at me and was instantly by my side making me jump.

"Are you alright?" Elijah asked gently.

I shook my head, causing him to look down at my hand holding my side.

"Now you've invited him in." Damon frowned as Elijah bit his wrist and offered for his blood to heal me. I took his wrist and starting drinking just enough to heal my side.

"Elijah and I renewed the terms of our deal." Elena stated.

"The two of you won't come to any harm at my hands, and return I only want one thing." Elijah stated, helping me up.

"What?" Damon frowned.

"An apology." Elijah stated.

"A What?" Damon asked again, not sure he heard Elijah right.

It took the boys a second, but of course, Stefan was the first to step forward.

"I'm sorry for the part I played in your death." Stefan apologized. "I was protecting the twins. I will always protect Elena and Rosalie."

Between Stefan's statement and Elena's glare, I scoffed at the two.

"I understand." Elijah nodded.

I sighed looking back at Damon who was frowning, shaking his head.

"The sacrifice is going to happen, Damon. Bonnie will be able to kill Klaus and Elijah knows how to save my life." Elena stated. "I told you I'd find another way, and I did."

"Is that true?" Damon asked.

"It is." Elijah nodded.

"And you're trusting him?" Damon added.

"I am." Elena nodded.

"Then you all can go to hell." Damon frowned, storming out of the room.

"He's angry with me right now, but he'll come around." Stefan told Elijah.

"Perhaps." Elijah frowned then turned to me. "Do you need help to your room?"

"I'm fine." I smiled. "Thank you for your help."

Elijah nodded before I turned and went upstairs to my room and got ready for bed.

Later

After I hopped out of the shower and put my PJ's on, I went back to my room to see Stefan sitting on my bed.

"Hey." Stefan said standing up.

"What?" I frowned.

"You have every right to be upset with me." Stefan nodded. "I'm sorry I let my anger at Damon be directed at you. And I'm sorry for throwing you across the room and hurting you. Can you forgive me?"

"You've always done right by me, and Elena. Of course I can forgive you." I smiled causing Stefan to pull me into a hug. "Just promise, don't let it happen again."

"Never." Stefan muttered. "I promise."

"Ahem!" A voice said causing me and Stefan to let go of each other, facing Elena in my doorway. "Can I have my boyfriend back."

"Whatever." I scoffed.

"Sorry." Stefan whispered before walking out with Elena.

Rolling my eyes I shut my door and went to bed, tired of everything that happened today.

Third Person's POV:

Later at Alaric's apartment......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.8K 2K 42
"๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ, ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฅ๐š๏ฟฝ...
649K 16.8K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...
197 21 10
This story starts Season 2 of tvd. Season two- Payton Johnson has been abducted by a British man she's never seen before. She's taken to a small town...
127K 2.6K 10
After an agreement between 2 out of 3 Gilbert siblings they have decided to keep Andrea out of the loop with anything that isn't supposed to be.. rea...