The Hybrid's Mate (A TVD Fan...

SkyeWriter02 által

Rosalie Marie Gilbert, the infamous identical twin sister to Elena Gilbert. She's been pulled into the world... Több

Cast
Rosalie Marie Gilbert
Chapter 1: Season 2
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Niklaus Mikaelson
A/N
New Book!!!
Chapter 17: Season 3
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Rebekah Mikaelson
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Katherine Peirce Love Interest?
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Lexi Returns!!!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Elijah Mikaelson
Kol Mikaelson
Finn Mikaelson
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
(Book #2)
Book #2 Published!!!

Chapter 8

9.1K 202 24
SkyeWriter02 által

Third Person's POV:
The Lockwood Mansion:

Elijah knocked on the door as Elena stood confused behind him.

"Elijah! Elena, what are you doing here?" Carol Lockwood smiled then frowned, noticing Elijah's suit. "What happened?"

"I've had a bit of an incident, Carol. I hoped you could help." Elijah smiled.

"Well, I'm on my way out to a meeting, so I...."

"It won't take but a minute of your time." Elijah cut her off, compelling her.

"Of course," Carol smiled. "Anything you need."

"Well, first things first, I'm going to need a change of clothing." Elijah said walking in with Elena in toe.

"Well, we could try one of my husband's suits. I haven't gotten around to boxing them up yet." Carol offered.

"Wonderful." Elijah said as Carol went upstairs.

"How did you know she's not on vervain?" Elena whispered.

"Because I'm the one who got her off of it," Elijah smirked then frowned at Elena. "right before you and your friends killed me. Twice. If you'll excuse me, I'll be down in a moment."

The Salvatore Boarding House

Stefan was pacing downstairs as Damon was with Rosalie upstairs when there was a knock on the door.

"Bonnie." Stefan sighed in relief, quickly pulling her inside. "Were you spotted by anyone?"

"No." Bonnie frowned and looked at him worried. "Now what happened to Rosalie?"

"We were hoping you could tell us." Stefan sighed.

Bonnie nodded and followed Stefan up to Rosalie's room where Damon sat next to her, holding her hand.

"Finally!" Damon huffed. "What took you so long?!"

"Relax, why don't you and Stefan go downstairs and I can see what I can do." Bonnie suggested.

Stefan gestured out the door. Damon sighed and kissed Rosalie's forehead before going downstairs with Damon.

A Little While Later:

Bonnie came downstairs and walked into the parlor causing Stefan and Damon to stand up.

"What happened?" Stefan asked.

"Is she okay?" Damon asked, worried of all.

"She'll be fine." Bonnie sighed in relief. "She's under a spell though, a powerful one. I tried to go in, but I was kicked out. I only got a glimpse, but from what I saw, I think she's getting her memories back."

"What?" Stefan and Damon asked together.

"She's getting images of Katherine and her sister. I suppose the ancestors are giving her the memories she's lost. Or at least showing her what happened as a warning to be careful this time around." Bonnie explained.

"So she'll wake up?" Damon asked hopefully causing Bonnie to nod.

"When?" Stefan asked.

"I'm not sure." Bonnie frowned. "That's the thing about ancestral warnings mixed in with decades or centuries of memories. All I can say is when she's ready she'll wake up on her own."

Stefan and Damon nodded in understanding.

"I have to go back to the witch house and Jeremy." Bonnie smiled. "I'll see you guys soon."

Bonnie left and Damon went to go calm his nerves with a drink. Stefan sighed and went to check on Rosalie, but before he could, his phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Stefan, it's Jenna."

"Jenna, hey." Stefan sighed.

"Where's Rose? And Jeremy and Elena? No one's answering their phones." Jenna asked concerned.

"Uh, the twins aren't here at the moment. Uh, is everything okay?" Stefan asked.

"Well, Rose left me all these weird messages to stay away from Ric. What's going on?" Jenna asked curiously.

"Well, it's kinda hard to explain over the phone, but, um, she was hoping that you could stay on campus for a little while longer." Stefan explained.

"Well, that's a little hard to do from my kitchen." Jenna admitted.

"Wait, you're home?" Stefan frowned.

"Yeah. What's going on? Where are the twins?" Jenna asked. "I'm supposed to meet Ric at the grill, to talk."

"Jenna, listen to me carefully." Stefan stated. "Whatever you do, do not meet Alaric at the Grill. I'm going to come over right now and I'm going to explain everything."

Stefan hung up and looked at Damon who smirked.

"I'd like to lend you a hand, but you know, you wouldn't want me to do anything stupid."

"You seriously going to be like this?" Stefan frowned.

"You and your girlfriend are calling the shots." Damon stated. "I'm just backing off."

Stefan scoffed and ran out as Andy walked in.

"Hi." Damon greeted.

"Hi." Andy smiled.

"Let's go." Damon said.

"Where are we going?" Andy asked.

"Splitting from the team, going rouge." Damon shrugged. "Come on."

"Okay." Andy smiled and they left as well.

The Lockwood Mansion

"So I assume the Martin witches are no longer with us." Elijah stated.

"No." Elena admitted.

"And Katerina." Elijah frowned. "She would have been released from my compulsion when I died."

"Klaus took her." Elena said trying to hide a smirk. "We think that she might be dead."

"Oh, I doubt that." Elijah smirked himself. "It's not Klaus' style. Death would be too easy for her after what she did."

"I don't understand." Elena shook her head. "You day that you want Klaus dead, but you still make Katherine pay for betraying him?"

"I have my own reasons for wanting Katerina to pay." Elijah admitted. "There was a time that I would have done anything for Klaus."

Rose's POV:

"From where have you come, Natalia?" Klaus asked.

"We are new to town, my lord." Natalia admitted.

"Katerina and Natalia are from Bulgaria." Elijah added with a smile.

"Krasiv, Natalia." Klaus said making Natalia giggle. He must have complimented me. This made me smile for a second, but I frowned once again when I remembered that Klaus is only coming to Mystic Falls to kill Elena, and I need to kill him.

Sighing I decided to look back at what was going on in front of me, and forget what was going on in the real world for now.

"Very good!" Natalia blushed.

"Would you mind, brother? Katerina?" Klaus asked with a smile. "I'd like a moment alone with her."

"Not at all, brother." Elijah smiled, happy to see his brother finding his mate once again. "Happy Birthday."

Natalia smiled and took Klaus's hand and joined the others in a very old dance.

Third Person's POV:
The Lockwood Mansion:

"Klaus is my brother." Elijah revealed.

"I heard that." Elena frowned. Unsure with herself that this was the best way to save her own life. "I'm still processing."

"Yes, I'm a little behind on the times. But the expression I believe you're looking for is O.M.G." Elijah smirked, taking a sip of tea.

Rose's POV:

"You are quite beautiful, Natalia." Klaus commented as they danced, causing Natalia to blush. This made me smile. He definitely was a charmer. I Gotta lookout for that when I wake up. "You must have had men swarming your father's door to court you."

"Actually, no, that was more, my sister." Natalia chuckled. "We may look alike, but she's the more outgoing one which she got a lot of admiration for. I just wish we didn't have to leave."

"Why did you leave, dear?" Klaus asked curiously.

"I'm not sure I should say." Natalia frowned.

"Then don't, it's quite alright love." Klaus said making Natalia smile.

The scene then changed to the end of the night.

"As lovely as this night has been, I should get Katerina and we should be on our way." Natalia told him kindly.

"If you must, but please, let me escort you ladies home. You never know when something may go bump in the night." Klaus smirked causing Natalia to giggle.

"We would love that." Natalia nodded.

Third Person's POV:
Alaric's Apartment:

Katherine was bored, listening to music as she spun around in a chair. It didn't take her long to decide she'd start snooping. She smiled to herself when she saw that the first cupboard door she opened contained bourbon.

Taking the bottle she took a big sip before she heard footsteps and voices causing her to freeze.

"Alaric, are you home?" Andy asked as she knocked on the door. Katherine huffed when she wasn't physically able to touch the door nob because of the compulsion Klaus put her under. "It's Andy Starr, Jenna's friend."

Katherine turned to walk away but turned around when Damon broke the lock and Andy opened the door.

"Thank God." Katherine sighed.

"Wow," Andy said in amazement. "You were right. She looks exactly like Rose."

"Yep." Damon said about to step in, then sighed when he hit the invisible barrier that kept vampires out. Damon then frowned looking at Katherine. "Thought you might be dead."

"Unfortunately not." Katherine frowned. "What are you doing here?"

"We are here to rescue you!" Andy smiled making Katherine look at her weirdly.

"No, sweetie. We are here to see if she deserves to be rescued." Damon corrected.

"Right." Andy nodded as she looked around Alaric's place.

"I figured you still might be kicking." Damon stated. "Alari-Klaus was blending in too easily. Figured he might have had some coaching."

Damon then held up a vile.

"Is that....."

"Vervain?" Damon smirked. "Your salvation?"

"It's not going to undo anything." Katherine frowned.

"There's always a loophole. Did he tell you to stay in this apartment until it was okay to leave?" Damon asked. Katherine went to speak but frowned when she noticed nothing came out. "You can't say. Did he tell you to do absolutely everything he told you to do until the end of time?"

"No." Katherine quickly said making Damon smirk.

"There's your loophole. Drink this and it'll prevent any further compulsion."

Katherine went to go take it but Damon quickly pulled his hand away.

"Give it to me!" Katherine demanded.

"Answer one question first." Damon frowned. "You double-crossed us with Isobel, why?"

"I didn't think you stood a chance again Klaus, so I was looking out for myself." Katherine admitted.

"And where did that get you?" Damon frowned. "You know for some hell of a reason, Rose has been worried sick about you. Do you just not care about her?"

"Of course I care!" Katherine hissed. "Rosalie will always be safe with Klaus, you know why? Because no matter if she's a doppelgänger or not, he will always care. You may think that is one weakness he may have, but in reality, together, they're their each other's biggest strengths! And God help you if you double-cross either of them when they get together."

"Even more reason to kill Klaus while we can." Damon stated, handing Katherine the vervain. "Be careful with that, if Klaus finds out you have that you're never getting out of here."

Katherine frowned and quickly downed half the vervain, causing her to cough.

"You owe me, and I will collect." Damon said turning to leave.

"Wait!" Katherine pleaded. "How is Rosie? Is she okay?"

"She's in a magical coma getting all her memories back. She should be waking up anytime soon. She's okay." Damon assures making Katherine sigh out in relief.

"Come on." Damon tells Andy.

"It was nice meeting you!" Andy told Katherine before closing the door behind her.

Rose's POV:

Natalia and Katerina were at their b&b when a knock was heard on their door. Natalia got up and answered it.

"Yes?" Natalia asked the man.

"A letter, coutousies of Lord Klaus." The man stated, handing the letter to Natalia before leaving.

"What is it?" Katherine asked as Natalia read the letter.

"It's an invitation." Natalia smiled. "The Lord Niklaus wants to have us back at their castle tonight for dinner with him and his family."

"Oh, I don't know." Katherine frowned.

"Come on sister, I see the way Lord Elijah looks at you, and you him." Natalia smirks causing Katherine to laugh and smile.

"I could say the same of you and Lord Niklaus." Katherine smirked causing both girls to giggle.

"So it's settled then." Natalia smiled. "We're going."

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

2K 57 18
"You have no idea what I'm capable of." Rosalie Salvatore was dead. At least, that's what her brothers thought. In 1864, Damon and Stefan had become...
1K 56 10
Maddie Gilbert the perfect friend, sister, and overall person. Until her parents passed away and she started getting these visions about power and ma...
119K 4.1K 52
[ BOOK ONE ] Erin Gilbert believed the worst thing that could ever happen to her was the death of her parents. But when the Salvatore brothers waltz...
353K 16.3K 97
Life has been relatively ordinary for Cassandra Gilbert, up until the car crash that killed her parents, and almost claimed her life. But being the...