The Hybrid's Mate (A TVD Fan...

By SkyeWriter02

Rosalie Marie Gilbert, the infamous identical twin sister to Elena Gilbert. She's been pulled into the world... More

Cast
Rosalie Marie Gilbert
Chapter 1: Season 2
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Niklaus Mikaelson
A/N
New Book!!!
Chapter 17: Season 3
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Rebekah Mikaelson
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Katherine Peirce Love Interest?
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Lexi Returns!!!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Elijah Mikaelson
Kol Mikaelson
Finn Mikaelson
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
(Book #2)
Book #2 Published!!!

Chapter 3

11K 240 106
By SkyeWriter02

Rosalie's POV:
Mystic Falls High:

When Damon and I got to the school, Damon parked the car and we started to head in when we saw Bonnie and Jeremy talking.

"Just because a bunch of dead witches gave me a warning doesn't mean that I'm gonna die." Bonnie said.

"So you're saying that there's a 50-50 shot you won't?" Jeremy scoffed. "Look, I'm sorry. But you know that I don't have the best of luck in the girlfriend department."

I felt bad hearing him say that, no matter how true it was. Last year at the Halloween school carnival Stefan ended up killing Vicki, Matt's older sister before she could kill Elena, Jeremy, and I because Damon turned her into a vampire. Then there's Anna. A vampire that knew Katherine and wanted to open the tomb to get her mother out. She died because of John. Damon and Stefan almost died as well.

"Hey. Listen, I can't explain it, but I can feel them. I'm empowered Jeremy, I can do this. I know I can. I'm strong enough." Bonnie assured, but even I knew that wasn't true. I just wish everyone would have listened to me earlier, but no, it's all about Elena.

Rolling my eyes at the thought, I looked back, making eye contact with Bonnie as she hugged Jeremy.

"Damon, Rose." Bonnie frowned making Jeremy look at us.

"Evening." Damon smirked wrapping his arm around my shoulders. I frowned at Bonnie and shook my head. She could have stuck up for me with Elena but didn't. But I can't expect it anymore, it's always been that way. Damon then cut off my train of thought as he leads me into the dance. We waited by the gym entrance for everyone else and then went in after meeting up.

When we walked in everyone was slow dancing until Dana went up to the microphone.

"Thanks for being here everybody!" Dana said making everyone around us cheer and clap. "We have a special shout-out tonight. This one is for Rosalie, from Klaus."

This caused Elena to glare at me. What the hell did I do?!

"That was a lame cheap shot." Damon scoffed.

"Tell me about it." I agreed. I could honestly care less.

"He's just trying to bait us." Damon added.

"I know everyone here." Elena said making me roll my eyes.

"Maybe he's not here." Stefan suggested. "Maybe he wants us to believe that he is."

"More importantly, why you." Elena glared at me some more. "I'm the doppelgänger. He wants me!"

"How the hell should I know Elena?" I glared back. "And you're not the only fucking doppelgänger, idiot. Not to mention Rose mentioned some crap about mates. Whatever that is."

"Enough of the drama, it's a party people, blend." Damon stated. "Let him come to us."

"Good idea." Bonnie nodded then pulled Jeremy off to the dance floor.

"There's Ric. I'll be back." Damon said.

"I'll come too." I said before following after, not wanting to be around my sister glaring at me than I already have to.

"Special dedication? This guy is a little twisted." Ric stated.

"I'm not impressed." Damon frowned.

"No?" Ric asked like he was disappointed and intrigued, causing me to raise an eyebrow at him. Something's off.

"I mean, he obviously didn't do anything out of whack." Damon shrugged before walking off.

"So, what did you think?" Ric asked me causing me to look at him even more suspiciously.

"Are you drunk?"

"No, no." He chuckled awkwardly. "I just mean that Rose said you were supposedly mated to this.... psycho."

"I mean, I guess it was sweet, in a super creepy kind of stockerish way. But he's coming after my sister, my twin. No matter how she acts towards me, in the end, she's still family. Not to mention this whole mate thing seems kind of like a myth to me. I don't even know what it does." I admitted.

"Maybe you'll find out soon?" Ric suggested.

"I doubt it." I shook my head. "I mean he'll be dead before he can even touch Elena I assume. So what's the point, right?"

"Right." Ric said shortly before walking away.

Weird.

I shrugged and walked over to Elena who was talking with Jeremy.

"What are they up to?" Elena asked Jeremy as she looked at Bonnie and Damon jealously.

"Who knows." Jeremy sighed, not noticing Elena's behavior. Obviously because of what Bonnie is making him keep from her.

"Are you okay?" Elena asked him.

"Fine. I'm fine." Jeremy shrugged her off before walking away. I went to follow to check up on him but was caught by my arm by Elena.

"And where do you think you're going?" Elena hissed.

"To check on our brother who is obviously anything but fine!" I snapped.

"Since when was the last time you cared about anyone but yourself?" Elena scoffed.

"Last time I checked I'm not you, Elena. You put up this innocent act, but really, you got worse since you found out about Stefan and Damon, and me being a witch. God forbid anyone takes one second of the spotlight from precious Elena." I stated. I waited for her comeback but only got her stuttering. Satisfied, I smirked and followed Jeremy to make sure nothing will happen to him.

When I made it to the hallway I fell into step with Jer.

"Rose, really, I'm fine." Jeremy sighed.

"I heard you and Bonnie earlier, hell, I even gave everyone else that warning but because of Elena, no one seemed to listen or care." I sighed.

"I know, Bonnie told me." Jeremy nodded. "God, I don't know how you deal with how terribly she treats you. It's not fair, you've been nothing but good to everyone. Including her."

"It's not like I can pick my family, Jer." I joked then my smile dropped. "Do you wanna talk about it?"

"I'm good." Jeremy shrugged.

"Okay, well, I'm always here when you do." I assured and we continued to walk. That was until Stefan called after us.

"What are you guys doing?" Stefan frowned. "Elena thinks we should all stick together."

Yeah right, everyone should stick together but me.

"I'm fine. I've got my ring." Jeremy stated. He looked at Stefan for a second before looking at me. I nodded with a sad smile and gestures to Stefan. Jeremy let out a shaky breath. "It- - it's Bonnie."

"What is it?" Stefan asked concerned, looking between Jeremy and I. "If you got something on your mind, you can tell me."

"Well, I already did, but because all of you listened to Elena and dismissed me, my brother is now suffering from Bonnie's choices." I frowned.

"What?" Stefan asked confused causing me to roll my eyes.

"If Bonnie takes on Klaus, channeling all that energy is going to kill her." Jeremy admitted. "She told me herself."

"What? Rose, you were right?" Stefan asked in shock.

"Of course I was! Do you really think I want one of my best friends or even my twin to die?!" I asked in disbelief.

"I'm sorry we didn't believe you." Stefan sighed, rubbing his hands over his face.

"It's whatever, I'm used to it by now anyway." I sighed. Stefan looked at me confused and opened his mouth to say something, but I put my hand up. "Don't ask. Just go tell Elena."

Stefan nodded and then was gone in a blink of an eye.

"Rose, I'll be fine. I just need some alone time right now." Jeremy sighed.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

Jeremy nodded and I pulled him into a hug before heading back towards the dance but walked a different hall to clear my mind as well.

I can't believe how screwed up my life has become.

Elena hates me. Nothing new, she's hated me since birth, the only thing is since she found out Stefan and Damon were vampires she's tried to make my life more of a living hell.

I find out I'm a witch from the most powerful coven in the world, and that I have another twin sister whose over 500 years old.

And the man I'm supposedly mated to is a psychotic vampire who wants to kill both of my twin sisters.....

Just then, I was pulled out of my thoughts as I bumped into Bonnie, Elena, and Alaric.

"Hey, what are you guys up to?" I asked, figuring they'd be back at the dance.

"Klaus has Jeremy!" Bonnie panicked. "Alaric is taking us to them."

"What?" I asked suspiciously. "I just left Jeremy in the hall outside the dance. And how would Ric know that?"

This caused Alaric to chuckle as he looked at me weirdly with admiration and lust? What the fuck?

"Beauty and Brains." Alaric winked. "My kind of woman."

"Something's not right." Elena stated.

"You think?" I scoffed as I looked at Ric warily.

"Where's Jeremy?!" Bonnie demanded.

"I just had to get away from that dance." Ric chuckled. "The sixties, uch, not my decade. Whose call was that anyways? I much prefer the twenties. The style, the music, the jazz."

"Alaric, are you on vervain?" Elena asked as we started to back up, me and Bonnie in front of Elena.

"Now why would you ask me that question, Elena?" 'Ric' smirked.

"He's being compelled." Bonnie stated.

"Guys, that's not Ric." I warned pushing them behind me, stopping in my tracks as they both backed up.

"Then who am I, love?" 'Ric' smirked as he stood in front of me.

"Klaus." I glared.

"Like I said," Alari-Klaus said, then leaned in and whispered in my ear. "Beauty and Brains."

"Run!" I stated, then slammed my hand into his chest, using my magic and the force of my hand to push him away, sending him flying into the trophy case at the end of the hall. I looked behind me and scoffed.

"What did you two not get by, run?!" I demanded.

Alari-Klaus' groans then turned into chuckles.

"By all means, fire away. I love it when you're feisty." Alari-Klaus smirked. "But I'm afraid you're going to hit me a lot harder than that to keep me down."

"Oh, that was just a warm-up." I smirked back and twisted my wrists, making a sickening crack come from both his legs so he couldn't stand up.

"Run!" I demanded, grabbing Elena and Bonnie's wrists, dragging them with me through the set of doors before using magic to shut Alari-Klaus in.

"What's happened?" Damon asked walking towards us.

"Klaus is in Alaric's body." Elena breathed out.

"What?" Damon asked confused.

"He's possessing it, or something." Bonnie stated.

"Go find Stefan." Damon told Elena. "Now!"

Elena nodded and ran away as Damon turned to us.

"Can either of you kill him?"

"Damon he body jumped and he has a protection spell. Which means he has a powerful witch. Not to mention, if we kill him in Alaric's body, Alaric will end up dead and he'll just body jump into someone else." I stated a bit pissed off that Klaus was able to get inside with us so easily. "Not to mention he knows that Bonnie has her powers. He's going to try to kill her."

"No. Klaus does not get to win tonight. No way." Damon frowned. "Are you still willing to do whatever it takes to kill him?"

Bonnie nodded and we came up with a plan......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 679 49
Rosalie Gilbert is the non-identical twin of Elena Gilbert. She has been away at a boarding school in Washington for a year, and has come back to sta...
127K 2.8K 22
Ava has felt pain but nothing like the pain she is feeling now. Losing her daughter, Hope, and her brother, Damon, dying caused her to distance herse...
1.6K 52 22
STATUS: ON GOING A beautiful brunette who goes by two names with different people. Elena Gilbert, a human girl who was taken in by the Gilbert family...
70.1K 2K 42
"๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ, ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฅ๐š๏ฟฝ...