The Hybrid's Mate (A TVD Fan...

By SkyeWriter02

Rosalie Marie Gilbert, the infamous identical twin sister to Elena Gilbert. She's been pulled into the world... More

Cast
Rosalie Marie Gilbert
Chapter 1: Season 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Niklaus Mikaelson
A/N
New Book!!!
Chapter 17: Season 3
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Rebekah Mikaelson
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Katherine Peirce Love Interest?
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Lexi Returns!!!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Elijah Mikaelson
Kol Mikaelson
Finn Mikaelson
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
(Book #2)
Book #2 Published!!!

Chapter 2

12.6K 262 61
By SkyeWriter02

Rosalie's POV:

I woke up to someone shaking my shoulder. Looking up I saw Stefan with a frown.

"You fell asleep. Again."

"Oh, don't act like it's such a big deal, Stef." I yawned as I gathered my bag. "You know I fall asleep more than I listen."

Before Stefan could complain anymore I left him in the classroom to meet up with Elena in lunch. Once we got our food we went to where Bonnie and Jeremy were sitting.

"Hey, Jer-Bear." I smiled.

"How are you doing?" Elena asked. "Are you okay at the house alone with John?"

Ugh, John. Father of the year. NOT!

"It's not ideal." Jeremy frowned.

"You haven't heard from Jenna, have you?" I asked worried for our aunt.

"It looks like she's staying on campus," Jeremy said agitated as he got up. "I gotta go before I'm late to class."

"Who pissed in his cereal?" I asked Bonnie.

"I told him he had to dress up tonight. He got uptight." Bonnie shrugged.

"I know the feeling." I muttered, not wanting to go to this stupid dance.

"Hey Elena, Rosalie, there you guys are." Dana said stopping at our table, making me roll my eyes. "This is going to sound freaky, but this totally hot guy just asked me to ask you if you're going to the dance tonight."

"Tell him Elena has a boyfriend." Bonnie frowned.

"And I'm not interested. If they want to ask me out, tell him to do it himself and not to invite my sister. I'm not into threesomes." I stated bluntly.

"You guys could at least meet him," Dana said ignoring my last comment. Rude. That was gold! "He'll be at the dance tonight. Look for him. His name's Klaus."

This made us all freeze up.

You have to be kidding me! I don't want to meet my psychotic soulmate!

"I'm sorry, what did you just say?" Elena asked in shock.

"His name's Klaus." Dana shrugged. "I know the names stupid, but I swear he's hot."

Doubtful. He's like a million years old, literally!

"Where is he?" I asked. "Is he here?"

"I don't know." Dana frowned confused.

"She's been compelled." Bonnie stated.

"Oh, and Rosalie, he wants to know if you'll save him the last dance. How cute is that?!" Dana gushed.

"Charming." I scoffed then turned to Elena and Bonnie. "Find Stefan and meet me at the car."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After we left school I ended up driving us back to the Salvatore Boarding House and talked over our plan of action.

"So we go to the dance, we find him." Damon shrugged.

"Really?" Stefan frowned. "How are we going to do that? We don't even know what he looks like."

"It's not like he's going to be 16 and pimply." I scoffed.

"And that's why you're my bestie." Damon smirked, slinging his arm around my shoulders.

"He could be anywhere at any time. He compelled somebody at school." Stefan said giving us his 'mom look'. "I guess it's not as safe as you guys thought, huh?"

Alaric then walked in after knocking.

"There you are." Damon stated.

"Sorry, I'm late." Ric said then glared at Damon and I. I looked at what he was looking at and it was Damon's arm around my shoulders. Getting a weird feeling I shook off Damon's shoulder and Alaric's glare instantly stopped.

"Hey, I need you to put me down as a chaperone at the dance tonight. Klaus made his first move." Damon told him before turning to me. "You're my date tonight."

"But I don't want to go!" I complained.

"If she doesn't want to just let her be." Ric glared once again at Damon. His eyes met mine for a split second before he dropped the glare. What the hell is going on with him?

Shaking it off I smiled. "Thank you, Ric. At least someone is on my side."

"You're going, end of story." Damon said making me glare at him.

"Okay, so we find him and then what, Hmm?" Elena asked. "What's our plan of attack?"

"Me," Bonnie spoke up. "I'm the plan. He has no idea how much power I can channel. If you can find him, I can kill him."

"That's not going to be easy," Ric stated. "I mean, he is still the biggest baddest vampire around."

"Alaric has a point. I mean, what if he- -" Damon cut himself off, speeding at Bonnie only to be flung across the room with the wave of her hand.

"Well, I'm impressed." Stefan said amused.

"Please, I could do better." I scoffed. I then made Damon float in the air as I smirked into my hand, conjuring a fireball.

"Rose! Let me down now!" Damon demanded scared. The last time I did this was when he pissed me off. "I'M NOT KIDDING ROSALIE! STOP!!!"

"Alright, we get it." Elena scoffed with a glare. "You're the big bad witch bitch."

"Screw you too sis." I rolled my eyes, then blew out the fireball in my hand.

"It doesn't matter if he's an Original," Bonnie stated. "I can take down anyone who comes at me. I can kill him, Elena."

"Yeah, I hate to burst your bubble Bon, but that's not gonna happen." I stated. "You use that much power, you'd die. It doesn't matter how much power you have."

"Would you just shut up already?!" Elena hissed. "You don't know anything! If Bonnie says she's strong enough, she knows what she's talking about! You don't know shit!"

"If that's how you feel sis, then fine. Go to the dance, and find Klaus. Ignore my warning and get yourselves killed for all I care." I scoffed. "At least I tried warning you and tried to save your sorry ass."

With that I stormed out of the room, taking Damon's good scotch off the shelf on the way out.

Later

I was laying down in Damon's bed upstairs when something was thrown at me. I sat up and looked at the clothes then rose an eyebrow at Damon who was in the doorway.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Your outfit for the dance." Damon stated.

"I thought we already established this? I'm not going, and the bitch I call a sister, made it very clear that she could care less about my presence or warnings."

"Rose, she didn't mean it. She's just stressed. And who can blame her with Klaus wanting to kill her and you being his soulmate and all." Damon stated. "Let's just ignore the drama and have a fun time at the dance. You never know, Klaus might not even be there and we could have a good time. What do you say?"

"Fine." I sighed hopping off the bed. "But you owe me."

"Anything your heart desires." Damon stated, putting one hand in the air and the other over his heart.

"You're a dork." I chuckled, shaking my head as I made my way into the bathroom and got dressed.

After a while I was doing the finishing touches on my makeup, when Damon entered the bathroom and stood next to me, trying to fix his tie in the mirror.

"So, that warning you gave Bonnie. Is it true?" Damon asked. "If she uses that much power she could die?"

"Damon, the only coven that can channel that much power are the Travelers. And considering I am one, I still know how much that'd take a toll on my body without the right training." I frowned. "I just hope for Bonnie's sake that Klaus doesn't know about her powers and that she won't have to use them."

"Well, let's hope for the best." Damon nodded then tried to adjust his tie but screwed it up. "Damn it!"

I smiled and took the tie off him.

"Lose it. You look better without the tie anyways." I smiled as I handed him his leather jacket instead.

"What would I do without you?" Damon joked.

"Continue to crash and burn." I teased with a smirk. "Let's go before everyone leaves for the dance without us."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.7K 2.5K 87
"𝐖𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬...𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐚�...
87.6K 2K 31
T.W Abuse/violence/sex/drugs/etc Previously named 'The Outcased Sister' Rieka Donovon, a special girl. She was found on the Donovan doorstep at thr...
1.6K 52 22
STATUS: ON GOING A beautiful brunette who goes by two names with different people. Elena Gilbert, a human girl who was taken in by the Gilbert family...
387K 7.6K 70
NEW VERSION OUT ON (thatweirdokhai) - 𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝘼 𝙃𝙐𝙉𝘿𝙍𝙀𝘿 𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙎 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱, 𝙎𝙆𝙔𝙇𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝘼𝙇𝙑𝘼𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙀 𝗿𝗲�...