Discontinue- The Dagger Hero...

Oleh CaptainPluffer

How did one little trip to the library turn into saving a whole new world from total destruction? Not only th... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Announcement
Chapter 21

Announcement

174 2 0
Oleh CaptainPluffer

Hey guys unfortunately this is not a chapter actually I have something to tell you guys.

I have officially published a whole new book and it's a Naruto x Sakura fanfic or for short a NaruSaku story for all you NaruSaku shippers out their.

This is the cover and title of my fanfic.

Title: One Sided Love

I hope you guys enjoy my fanfiction story's and if not then screw you!

Until I post again I bid you guys a farewell.

Insane_4_Anime does Not own Shield Hero.

(hi everyone, this is Insane_4_Anime a few years after publishing this story, and all I have to say is that I am so sorry for anyone I have offended with this announcement. It was ment as a joke but it came out more as an insult and I apologize for that. I hope you guys can forgive me for that and have a wonderful day.)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Betrayal Oleh Lila

Fiksi Penggemar

1.5K 74 20
The Rising of the Shield Hero- Naofumi x Reader Reincarnating into a world very different from hers, Y/N has been thrust into the spotlight. Her and...
249K 3.7K 27
Y/n L/n was treated like the scourge of his world, and all because he lacks any superpower or super abilities. His parents abandoned him, people beat...
331 15 8
When a young alien finds itself stranded in a strange new world, it must eat, grow, hunt and adapt to its new home. What happens when a Juvenal xenom...
80 10 5
naofumi iwatani and his brother yutta where going to the library one day when they found a book on the five hero's when they get to the pages on the...