I'm not your Cinderella.( Tae...

By Niyanta-Taecrazy7

Life is not a fairy tale and not all Cinderella want to be with prince charming! A real-life story where tae... More

characters introduction
1 -A village boy
2- A spoiled Playboy.
3- You repeat the same mistake!
4 - An unexpected disaster.
5 - A fallen angel 😍
6 - When destiny play with future.
7 - Where are you my Cinderella?
8 - Challenging risk.
9 - A fortunate accident.
10 - Beauty is in simplicity.
11 - Why I feel obvious to you?
12- Shocking revelation !
13- I will only go with you by my side .
14- Friends!?
15- Starting of a new journey.
16- Jeon vs Kim!
17- Breaking the restraint.
18- Claiming the treasure.
19- Powerful jeons.
20- Battle of hearts. one protect it, one lost.
21- Inevitable.
22- Welcome present.
23- Declaration.
24- Fight for dominace or ownership!??
25- Trust issue.
26- Suffering of an Angel.
27- Realizing the truth.
28- Karma is a bitch, honey.
29- My other half.πŸ’ž
30- Role of cupid.
32- Taehyung's gift.
33- Feeling of complacency. (M)
34- Siblings Rivalry.
35- One person with two sides.
36- Hyung's wrath or love!??
37- Possesive kitten of JK.
38- A hidden side of life.
39- End of the beautiful saga.
40- Epilogue

31- Birthday surprise.

9.2K 568 238
By Niyanta-Taecrazy7

Jungkook is upset since the morning. He didn't want to face taehyung so he just makes himself busy with the works, and avoiding going home. He recently takes over more charges from his grandpa's company. His father and his grandpa both are so proud of him. The way he easily can pull off all the responsibilities. Even yoongi and namjoon were shocked to see him so mature and confident. Namjoon often gave it's credit to taehyung. Jk even can't deny it. After all, he wants to be a better person for his love. Someone whom he can proud of.

Love can surely do miracles!

Today is his birthday but he didn't like to celebrate it normally. His birth is not something he can be proud about. He thought, his birth was the cause of his father's misery. He didn't say it much but he knows his dad loves him so much...that's why he tolerates his mother too. His mother tries to call him several times but jk switch off the phone. He doesn't want to face anyone right now. He never felt this much vulnerable like he feels today. He keeps sighing...

"Fuck! Why did I feel this lonely today? When I was turned into a damsel in distress!? Hell! it's taetae. What the fuck are you doing to me, baby boy?"

Suddenly, his office door open, and yoongi came in. He surprised to see jk lost in his own world because jk was never been that emotional on his birthday before.

"If someone died already? Why are you fucking look like you lost your dick or not able to sex anymore coz you catch the STD!?"

"Shut the fuck up, yoong. I'm not in a mood to chit chat, Leave me," Jk snapped on yoongi.

"Woah! Calm your tits, dude. You are behaving like you are on your periods! Lol! Anyway, I'm here to take you with me." Yoongi slumped on a chair in front of jk.

"I don't want to go anywhere, yoong. So, stop nagging me." Jk feels the headache.

"Don't even start on me. I'm not the one who called for you. It's that dickhead Chan! That fucker non stop bugging me to join his party. Like what's so special about getting engaged? I also don't want to go. Let's skip the idea. Come on, let's get drinks. It's so long when we actually visited a pub. What's say?" Yoongi rolled his chair while asking jk.

Jk surprised to hear, one of his friends getting engage!!? He doesn't want to go but chan is a good friend of him. He sighed.

"Where is his party held?"

"One of your hotel of course. That bastard never chases to stop getting benefits out our connections."

"Stop it, yoong. He never be a freeloader for us. You know that."

"Than why don't you think about his feelings too? Don't act like an assole!"

"Okkkk!! We will go, but don't expect me to stay for long."

"Like I want to hook up with some bimbo there!? Why should I even consider you as my friend? Now move on your ass or I will leave you alone,"

Jk stand up and wear his suit. When they about to leave...

"By the way, happy birthday you assole." Yoongi smiles. Jk looking at him with raised eyebrows.

"You won't gonna kiss me, right!?"

"In your dreams, you fucker. You are not even my baby chim."

"Than why are you wasting my time? Let's go before I throw you out of my office."

"You have really turned softy, my friend. If you are in your old self, you already would do that to me. You are gone, buddy, Your life is finished. Your bae turned you into jelly." Yoongi looking at jk with sympathy.

"Just shut the fuck up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When jk and yoongi enter to the party venue, it's crowded with so many people. Jk's eyes roaming over the crowd to find chan. He simply just wanna gave his best wishes, and leave the place. But suddenly a beautiful voice came out of nowhere on the mic, starlet them...

"Hello, ladies and gentlemen, our main host just arrived at this party. Let's cheer him for his special day."

Everyone cheering for whom jk can't find out even.

"Where the hell is chan? Why can't I see him, yoong?"

He asked yoongi but no reply came from his behind. He glances at his back and found nobody is there. Jk is frustrated now.

"Now where that fucker gone?" He was ready to leave the place when a spotlight strike on his head. Jk stopped in his track...

He turns around and finds out everyone looking at his side...he was shocked to be in the center of attraction!?

Suddenly, the sweetest voice coming from loud speakers. Jk thrilled to find its taehyung's voice...

"Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to my love,
Happy birthday to youuuuu...."

Jk saw taehyung coming to his way with beautiful cake in his hand and with another hand he held the mic.

It's not taehyung's voice and his sudden surprise make him shocked, its the way taehyung prepared...with a shining glittery silk shirt and black tight jeans...it's enough to make him breathless. Taehyung looks ethereal and gorgeous. His aura is stunning and mesmerizing...the way he came closer to him, jk forgot to even breathe. He unblinkingly looking at taehyung's beautiful smiling face.

Taehyung came near to jk and see the shock on jk's face.

"Blow the candle, kookie."

Jk was paralyzed to think what to do...he obediently blow the candle and tae passed the cake to the servant...he take small cherry on the top of the cake and put it in front of jk's mouth. Jk eat it without breaking his stare with taehyung.

A loud laughter eco throw the speaker.

"I knew it, Our hard-headed jk can't resist his baby boy." Its jimin who teased jk.

"And he even not want to celebrate his birthday, guys!?" Yoongi said from jimin's side.

"Traitor," Jk huffed on yoongi's betrayal.

He turned towards tae but found him missing. Before he thinks anything else...

Taehyung grabs the center stage of the hall. A spotlight beamed on him, and jimin beside him hold a guitar.

Yoongi surprised jk when he pushes that dumbfounded fool towards the nearest table and makes him seated on it...

"Thanks, me later on mate." He winked on jk's dumb expression.

"Thank you, everyone, for coming to this party. Our birthday boy thinks, he doesn't worthy to celebrate his birthday. But I want to tell him on behalf of everyone who loves him...you are so special for us kookie...you are the most incredible thing that happened to me. It doesn't matter that we met each other just a few months ago, I was always thankful to almighty who sand you in my life. Though you make it upside down in many ways...(people laugh) I always remember and cherish the time we spent with each other. You make me realize, what I am lacking? You gave me your unconditional love, which I always treasure for eternity. Thank you for loving me, honey, thank you for waiting for me, and thank you for coming into my life...and what I want to tell you on this special day is..."

Suddenly he stops and jimin hits the first chord on the guitar...

Jk is shocked to hear taehyung's speech. His heart beating so fast in his ribcage. His breathe hitch up when he shows taehyung started humming in his melodious voice...

"It's for you, kookie."

Jk froze in his seat.

"Wise man says, only fools rush in...

But I can't help, falling in love with you.

Shall I stay, would it be a sin...

If I can't help, falling in love with you..."

Jk's eyes filled with tears...this song is his grandpa's favorite song. His grandpa often sang this song for his grandma when he was a little baby...he watched his grandparents happily danced on this song. He told his grandpa once that he also wants to sing this song for someone. His grandpa laughed at that child's enthusiasm and his grandmother told him...

'One day you will listen this song from someone you love, jungkook, and promise me you will never let that person go away.'

Jk didn't want to marry so he refused to that idea but he promised his grandma that, when he found that person, who could sing this song for him, he would never let go of him/her.

Now, he is living at this moment...

"Like a river flows,
Surely to the sea.

Darling, so it goes,
Somethings are meant to be.

Take my hand,
Take my whole life too...

For I can't help falling in love with you."

(For someone, it may be an old song but it's my favorite song. I can't help but add this to my story.😍)

When taehyung ended the song, he saw jk's eyes filled with so much love and tears too...

"Hope you get it what I want to tell you, kookie. And I want to tell you...
I love you jungkook. I deeply, madly, and crazily in love with my prince charming. My life is not a fairy tale but you turn it into a beautiful story which I want to tell our children someday."

Jk was shocked by taehyung's sudden confession, and also that he wants to have kids with him....means...means he wants to...marry him!? Oh...goddd!

Jk closed his eyes and tears flow through his cheeks. He puts a hand on his heart. He thought he might be passed out with so much happiness in one day!

To his utter surprise...he heard the loud music started from DJ and suddenly crowds go crazy, cheering and hooting for the duo, who are ready to kill their loved one with their killer moves...

Not even jk but yoongi too surprised, when taehyung and jimin takes a position on center stage.

Jimin looks extraordinarily handsome and breathtaking with a blue velvety jacket with plane white shirt and skin-tight navy blue jeans...

Both of them looking at their boys with wide eyes and open mouths...

A bts song DNA started on the background and both taehyung and jimin started to dance on it...people go crazy about their killer moves and mind-blowing expressions. The way their body moves with perfect synchronization, it's hard to say they never dance before!!

Suddenly the song changed and both the boys turned so powerfully with pied piper song of bts...jimin give the most sultry expression towards the crowd, and winked to yoongi...who is fuming when everyone screaming and whistling for him...

But the biggest shock is taehyung!! That usually shy and timid boy dance like a pro with jimin. He also flirts with the audience by giving them heart signs and smiling with a wicked expression. Jk was starstruck when he saw taehyung turn towards him and teased him with biting his lower lip and slowly opens the first button of his shirt!!

Jk shows the red and rushed towards him in lightening speed. He blocked everyone's view by grabbing taehyung from the front.

"What the hell you are trying to do taehyung?" Tae saws the fire in jk's eyes...

He simply smiles and still opens his button to reveal his neck to jk. When jk's eyes catching the thing he wears, he was stunned.

"When? How?"

"I fulfill my promise jungkook."

Joon ho's voice makes jk starlets. He understood. He engulfs his grandpa in his arms...

"Thank you, grandpa. Thank you so much." Jk cried like a child. Joon ho's voice also cracks.

"It's already yours jk. I promise you that when I found your equal, I will gift you it myself. It's not just your grandma's engagement ring, it's our blessings for both of you. Happy Birthday my son. I'm happy that you found a person, who loves you the same way as your grandma for me."

Jk is visibly so thrilled. his body shaking with so many emotions running through it...

"You need to do something too, son." Joon ho reminds jk, and jk turned towards taehyung who is blushing hard with tears in his eyes.

Jk grabs the chain from taehyung's nack and opens it to slide out the ring from it. He takes taehyung's right hand into his and looking at taehyung.

Taehyung also looking at him with equal love. Jk slide the ring on taehyung's ring finger and suddenly grab his mouth with him. All the crowd cheers for them. They congratulate the new couple while they both still kissing each other.

After kissing for a long moment, jk parted their mouths. He simply carrying taehyung in his arms in bridal style.

"Thank you for coming to this most important day of my life. But excuse us, I want some private moments with my fiance now." The way jk announce tae as his fiance, taehyung blushing hard and hide his face into jk's nack.

"We need a private conversation too chim." Yoongi band a little and throw jimin on his shoulder. Everyone shouted at them but yoongi just rushed past with red-faced jimin on his shoulder.

"Ready for our couple time baby boy?" Jk whisper into tae's ear, and taehyung shuddering with nervousness and excitement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, sorry for this long chapter but I want this moment so special for them. Hope you enjoy it. Please do comments and vote for this story.

Borahae.💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

706K 40.8K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
298K 16.2K 40
You thought one was bad, try two of them *** Jeon Jeongguk Jeon Jungkook Kim Taehyung Top Jeon's Bottom Taehyung Gguktaekook (twin au) Storyline, pl...
121K 4.7K 44
Where jungkook is fall in love with taehyung when he first saw him and got obssessed with him and he will do anything To get taehyung by hook or by c...