vermilion โ” lee donghyuck

By ukiyomi

ยป ๐ฏ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฎ # ๆœฑ่‰ฒ ยป "๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ , ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐ž." ยป ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ More

โ” v e r m i l i o n
ยป 01
ยป 02
ยป 03
ยป 04
ยป 05
ยป 06
ยป 07
ยป 08
ยป 09
ยป 10
ยป 11
ยป 12
ยป 13
ยป 14
ยป 15
ยป 16
ยป 17
ยป 18
ยป 19
ยป 20
ยป 21
ยป 22
ยป 23
ยป 24
โ€ข 25
โ€ข 26
โ€ข 27
โ€ข 28
โ€ข 29
โ€ข 30
โ€ข 31
โ€ข 32
โ€ข 33
โ€ข 34
โ€ข 35
โ€ข 36
โ€ข 37
โ€ข 38
โ€ข 39
โ€ข 40
โ€ข 41
โ€ข 42
โ€ข 43
โ€ข 44
โ€ข 45
โ€ข 46
โ€ข 47
โ€ข 48
โ€ข 49
โ€ข 51
โ€ข 52
โ€ข 53
โ€ข 54
โ€ข 55
โ€ข 56
โ€ข 57
โ€ข 58
โ€ข 59
โ€ข 60
โ€ข 61
โ€ข 62
โ€ข 63
โ€ข 64
โ€ข 65
โ€ข 66
โ€ข 67
โ€ข 68
โ€ข 69
โ€ข 70
โ€ข 100k
โ€ข 71
โ€ข 72
โ€ข 73
โ€ข 74
โ€ข 75
โ€ข 76
โ€ข 77
โ€ข 78
โ€ข 79
โ€ข 80
โ€ข 81
โ€ข 82
โ€ข 83
โ€ข 84
โ€ข 85

โ€ข 50

10.1K 449 421
By ukiyomi

"what's that?" yurim pointed at a shine that had emitted from the midst of the dark clouds .

catching donghyuck's attention , "i'm not sure." he squinted his eyes , the shine becoming more enchanting as it slowly gravitated towards them.

they were unsure of what this magical light meant , never had they seen something like this before .

the light gravitated even slower everytime it neared , and when it was right in front of them , they felt enchanting almost hypnotised by it .

the glow wrapped itself around their bodies and in one swift of an eye , they were teleported someone far .

fear arose in her , feeling that uneasy feeling churning in her stomach , she clung onto donghyuck just for safe measures .

"what happened , where are we ?" she pondered on her mountain of questions , selecting a few and throwing them out .

she was anxious , that was for sure . she was unknown to any magic related sorcery .

"my dear , calm down." a voice emitted from the bright glow , his appearance spelt out wizard . his long dangly white moustache with his long dress-liked cape alongside his magic wand.

if he were to be in a cartoon for sure he'd be in a disney cartoon .

"who are you?!" yurim jolted , hiding behind donghyuck who seemed to be unfazed by everything .

"he's the four elements ." donghyuck spoke calmly , bowing as a form of greetings .

yurim was hesitant but moved forward and gave him a bow , though she still felt unsafe she knew he was of no harm .

"honey , in fact it's six elements now." the almighty one corrected , heading to his throne-liked chair , the whole room surrounding them was of gold .

it was nearly like heaven ; bright , filled with gold and shine . the feeling was indeed ethereal .

"there's two new elements , and it's the two of you." he spoke as he flipped through his book , the book that has been around for thousand and million years .

"u-us ?" yurim was confused , what element would she be ? she didn't even know much about elements to begin with , let alone being one element.

"the two new elements, the sun and the moon which is the two of you." he spoke , writing down some notes in his book , his cursive handwriting made impossible for any human beings to read .

"wait i thought i was given the powers , not the actual moon ?" she looked up at him with all her questions piling up .

"darling , as your power grows , the more you'd become a moon , not to worry you won't be the moon just , control it ." he explained .

"i can control the moon ?" she clasp her hands together in excitement , all the way from the time she was a little girl , she had always wanted powers .

however , people around her told her that no human can acquire powers .

"not yet , the two of you are still pretty new to your powers ." he looked at donghyuck who was standing there quietly .

"why so quiet ?" the question made donghyuck come back to his senses , blinking twice as fast .

"oh just thinking." donghyuck replied. pulling yurim closer to his body with a swift arm movement .

"oh hey , i haven't gotten your name yet!" yurim smiled , wanting to get to know him better .

"it's johnny, my dear."

john- i mean wbk ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3.5K 32
๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š˜๐š•๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐šŽ๐š‹๐šž๐š. 10๐š๐š‘ ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š ๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐šž๐š™ ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŠ๐š—๏ฟฝ...
938K 33.4K 87
โ” ๐ฆ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š / ๐ ๐š๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฎ # ้–“้•ใฃใŸ โ” ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ ๐ž โ€ข ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ " ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
235 17 15
๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š’๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—: ๐š™๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐š›๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ-๐šœ๐šข๐š–๐š‹๐š˜๐š•๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š๐šž๐š๐šŽ, ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐š˜๐šข. ๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š™๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐š›๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šœ๐šž๐š...
449K 14.3K 92
Nomin. Markhyuck. Chensung.