Saving Casanova: Book 2

By AriesAngeloAuthor

This is Book 2 from Finding Casanova. After the death of Espian. Troy is trying to live his life by drinking... More

Bad News
I'm Not Afraid To Die
Until We Meet Again
An Unknown Place
Saving Troy 2.0
Feeling Fuzzy
Saving Troy Again
The Visit
Steaks and Wine
Reborn
His Birth
Unexpected Visit
Boyfriends
Giving Ourselves To Each Other
Another Surprise
Results
Our Time With Maxwell
Forgiveness
Bad News 2.0
Promise Me 2.0
New Year's Eve
You Promised Me
"Would You Troy..."
Marriage and the Future

Coming Out

1.2K 69 26
By AriesAngeloAuthor

~THIS IS BOOK 2 FROM FINDING CASANOVA, SO IF YOU HAVEN'T PLEASE GO READ FINDING CASANOVA FIRST~

*ROWEN*

~A YEAR AND A HALF AGO~

Life was perfect. I was married to the man I loved and no obstacle was going to get in our way. His name was Dominick Waters. We decided to keep our last names because my parents didn't know, hmm, about us. It's a complicated situation where I didn't know how to approach my dad about this topic and my stepmother, well wasn't someone I would come spill my intimate thoughts too. My lovely step-sister, Ivy, well only cares about herself so I've kept my relationship with Dominick suppressed for the last 7 years since we both graduated from college.

We've been married for a couple of months now and we finally wanted to tell my parents, dad, about us. My dad thinks we are best friends that are inseparable. We live together in my condo downtown. My dad always scolds me on when I'm going to introduce him to a girlfriend or give him grandbabies but that's out of the question, well Dominick and I have been thinking about adopting or researching about have a surrogate but that's after I come out to my family.

I'm sitting on the comfy sofa in the lounge room while Dominick gets ready for dinner with the fam. I'm biting my nails as my anxiety is at its peak. I got up and went to the kitchen. I rummaged through the cupboards as I remembered I put some Wethers Caramel Hard Candies in here, some sweetness usually calms my nerves. "Babe, have you seen my caramel hard candies?" I yelled at Dominick.

I heard steps coming as Dominick approached while trying to fix his tie. "I moved them here, babe," he moved the box of pancake mix and voila there they are. "Aww, is my babe nervous?" He kissed me on my lips.

"Just a bit," I gazed into his blue eyes and ran my fingers through his dark hair. "You are getting fuzzy, babe," he scrunched his face and I pulled him closer to me. I grabbed his round ass as a sexy smile appeared on his face.

"We are running late already. You can wait until we get back," he removed my hands from his ass as he continued to put his tie on.

"Here let me help," I tied his tie as he reached for the caramel candies in the cupboard. He took out a piece of candy and unwrap it. He slowly moved it on my lips as I let it fall inside my mouth. "Mmm I love these candies, they always make me feel better," he pulled away.

"I fucken love you," he pulled me into a kiss as I smiled. "You make me the happiest man on this planet just by being married to you, whatever happens, tonight, we'll get through it."

"I love you too, babe. Now let's go before my dad starts blowing up my phone," he pulled away as he walked back into our bedroom. I grabbed some more candies and put them in my pocket.

We entered the fancy restaurant as the waiter immediately took us to the table my dad was sitting at. I saw my dad get up as a full smile appeared on his lips. "My boy! I haven't seen you in a couple of weeks, where have you been hiding?" I've been with my husband.

"Just taking some time off work, dad," I glanced at my stepmother who didn't even bother standing up. She grabbed her wine cup and lifted it to her lips. She glanced at me as she forced a smile from her red lips.

"Good evening Rowen, I see you brought your shadow," she looked over me and evilly smiled at Dominick.

"Lovely to see you, Rebecca," I could hear Dominick forcefully say those kind words to her.

"Rebecca, can't you ever be nice to Dominick," my dad chastised Rebecca as I tried to hold my laughter.

"Dominick, it's great to have you here," my dad shook his hand. Rebecca rolled her eyes as she got up.

"I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be right back," she grabbed her purse. I heard another chair pull back as I glanced at my sister.

"Evening, I'm going to join mom," she glared at me up and down as she walked passed me.

I shook my head as a grin appeared on my face. "I see nothing has changed," I sat next to my dad as Dominick sat next to me.

"Just ignore them, you know how your mom and sister are. They want all the attention to them. I practically had to beg them to come tonight," he drank his wine as I felt Dominick's hand grasp mine.

I glanced over at his blue glisten eyes. I smiled as I turned back to my dad. "So, son, when are you coming back to work? I need your help on a new design I want to do on a building," I loved my dad's enthusiasm for work.

"Dad, I need to tell you something before Rebecca and Ivy come back," I felt Dominick squeeze my hand.

"What son? Can't you tell us all? Why the secret?" Maybe because I don't want those witches knowing my business.

"Hmm, I'd rather just tell you, dad," he scrunched his brows as he adjusted his body towards me.

"Son, you're worrying me, what's going on?" His voice was more concerned.

"Dad, I want you to meet an addition to the family, my husband Dominick," my dad's eyes averted to Dominick. He stood frozen as his eyes didn't move.

"Your what?" I turned back as Rebecca had her hands folded. Her green eyes pierced into me as she darted daggers at Dominick.

"I knew it," Ivy said from behind Rebecca as a grin was wider than her face.

"Charles don't just sit there, tell him something," I could hear her screech across the restaurant as I noticed a couple of people turn to our direction.

"This shall be good," Ivy added as my face felt hot.

"Charles!" Rebecca scoffed as I got up.

"Maybe this wasn't a good idea," Dominick got up as well.

"You're damn right this wasn't a good idea. How dare you bring this abomination to our family," she walked towards my dad as I saw her face was flustered.

"Abomination, really Rebecca. I'm out of here," I was about to leave when my dad finally said something.

"Son, come back here and sit. And Rebecca I suggest you stay quiet," my dad coming back to his senses. "Ivy sit down, now!" he glared at Ivy as she sat in her seat.

I sat down as my anxiety was at its peak again. Dominick grabbed my hand underneath the table as I calmed down a bit.

My dad turned to me as a faint smile went across his face. "If Dominick makes you happy then who am I to judge," my dad smiled as he got up. He opened his arms as I stood up and hugged him.

"Thanks, Dad, I really appreciate the support," I heard a chair pull away as I glanced at Rebecca. She pushed back her long golden tresses behind her as she grabbed her black clutch.

"I'll see you at home Charles, let's go, Ivy," Ivy stood up and grinned. She followed Rebecca as they disappeared.

My dad shook his head. "I'm not sure how much I can take this woman," he gasped as he turned to me again. He smiled as he glanced at Dominick. "Welcome to the family son," Dominick got up as my dad pulled him into a hug.

"I knew something was off with you two but now I understand it's because you loved each other," I couldn't feel happier to hear those words from my dad.

"Yes, Mr. Kingston, I love your son," Dominick pecked me on my cheek.

"Dominick, son, you're part of the family now and now I have questions about not getting invited to your wedding," he joked around as we sat down again.

"Well dad, we got married through the court," now Dominick held my hand on top of the table.

"Well, let's plan a big wedding then," my dad said it more enthusiastically than expected.

Our dinner with my dad was all I needed. He was supportive of my decision and that's all I needed. We laughed and drank until my dad was tired. We said goodbye and went home.

I sat on the edge of the bed as I took off my shoes. Dominick sat next to me and started kissing my neck. "Baby, make love to me," his husky voice made my cock twitch.

"Mmm, but first I want to taste you," I got on top of him as we both got comfortable on the bed. Our kisses were sloppy and intense. I quickly took off his shirt as he pulled up my muscle shirt off. I pulled down his dress pants as his cock bounced up and down. I love it when he doesn't wear underwear. "Just what I wanted," I smirked as I licked down his chest and stop on his waistline. I grabbed the base of his cock  as I twirled my tongue around the tip. He arched his back as he moaned.

"Fuck yes," he grabbed my head as I put his hard shaft in my mouth. I went up and down as his groans got louder.

Suddenly I felt his shaft get soft. I licked and sucked on it but he wasn't getting harder. I looked up at him as he quickly sat up. "Did I do something wrong, babe?" I gazed into his blue eyes but he didn't look at me.

"No babe, I think I'm just tired. I'm going to go shower," he got up and quickly went into the bathroom.

I laid in bed extra horny but what just happened. I took a deep breath as I got changed into my pajamas.

He got out and quickly changed into his sleepwear. I opened the cover for him as he laid next to me. I pulled him closer and kissed his neck. "Want to try again," as my hand went to his crotch.

"Not tonight, babe," I'm tired. He turned off the lamp next to the dresser as he left me in the dark thinking of what I did wrong.

I hope it wasn't me.

~CHARACTER INSPIRATION~

ROWEN KINGSTON, 30

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 73.4K 34
After two years of being ruthlessly bullied, Bellamy's parents decided it would be a good idea to pluck the boy from his school and throw him into a...
151K 4.3K 25
• Book two of Auctioned Off • Ethan is engaged to the oh so wonderful August. The eight years spent away from Alexander must have dissolved his feeli...
316K 12K 40
❝I don't think Love is in my knowledge❞ ∙ Book 2 To The Daddy Series ∙ Spin-off To Daddy Issues Noah is juggling life with being...
35.9K 1.8K 95
This is Book 2 of Unrequited? The Series We pick up 6 years later and Art finally has it all...his dream career, great friends and an active social l...