๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐†๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๏ฟฝ...

By k-kirstein

"๐‡๐Ž๐–'๐’ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ,๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’ ๐˜๐„๐ ๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜" "๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ i... More

Ah Shit, Here we go Again
HEY HEY HEY! A Job you say?
Cookies
Hackers and Heroes
Just Flying By
Two Birds
His Emotions
Excuse her for being Antisocial
His Shirt
Kiddie Table part 1
Kiddie Table part 2
Kiddie Table part 3
Waiting
Cooking by the Book
Girly Habits
A Whole Ass Mood
Bumpy Falls and Cuts
That Boy Sus
What's worse than a rapist? A child. No.
Cats Out of the Bag
Surprise
Lipstick ๐Ÿˆ
His Problem ๐Ÿ‹
Toddler Time + Sprout
By The Minute
Segsy ๐Ÿ‹
Five Brands On Aisle Five
Answered With Pee
Like A Puzzle
Shiny Buns
Ah Yes This ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œ
His Rules
Kai's Spree Deal ๐Ÿ‹
Wishing On Stars
The Spicy Answering Chisaki ๐Ÿˆ
She's Eri shes seven, and She's learning how to read, maybe...
Eri Chisaki
Moanday with Daddy ๐Ÿ‹
One Free Ticket to Crazy Zoo
Black Stick
The S is not Silent
Fumihiro Saves the Day
I Need Loyalty
Living Hell Brought Angels
Tiny Pinky Promise
Beautiful
Attention from Mommy ๐Ÿˆ
Oooo A Working Man
What the โœจfawk โœจ
Steps
Mini Voices
Yes To The Dress
Mr. and Mrs.
Life ๐Ÿ‹

His lip corners

4.4K 199 334
By k-kirstein

Man I really gotta got to the good parts *lenny face*. I love all of you that read this. Enjoy~
____________________________________

"Now you need to make this same thing just like me. And drink." A tiny voice said.

You, Kai, and Eri were still in her marvelous room playing tea party.

She was teaching the importance of how to actually play with the drinking cups. That didn't have anything inside them.

"But there's no tea, or water." Kai ruined the imagination. "You need to pretend." You whispered from beside him with a giggle.

He turned to look at you with a straight annoyed face. You shrugged.

"So first you need to pick up the cup with your pinky, like me." Eri made a demonstration the best way she could with her small hand motions.

You listened to her instructions and picked up the mini tea cup with your finger. Laughing because no beverage would fit inside, not even an inch of water.

"This is ridiculous." Kai sighing in disappointment and obliged as well. "But look who's still doing it." You smirked at your statement.

"Y/n, you don't even have the right to speak." His golden yellow orbs threw daggers into you. "It's a free country." You lightly smacked his well built shoulder.

Is there one body part that isn't strong? You thought, realizing what you said. Holy shit lord I have sinned.

A pale hand that came from the child in front of you waved. "P-please stop t-talking dad and mom-" Eri gasped before she could continue her sentence.

She paused and saved herself from saying that word. You and Kai still caught notice of it, it was so clear.

Your cheeks and finger tips felt hot and sweaty. The heart captivated inside of you began to pound like lighting speed.

The golden yellow eyes of Kai lit up. His eyebrows lifting above the pale lids.

"S-sorry, Y/n." The little girl looked down at her crossed legs. She noticed the tense change, kids, especially smart ones like her, got the memo in not time.

You rubbed your neck with a nervous but still sincere smile. "T-that's alright Eri. As long as we continue playing, right?" You spoke and broke the heavy atmosphere.

Eri quickly changed and nodded. Kai came back down from his weird state as well, because of the white tie.

He tried to flick it out of his face with his breath many times, failing every single one of them. He could've done it with his gloves.

The male was just lazy to be honest. One of his gloved hands was gripping the tea cup that was horribly mini for his huge hand. The other white gloved hand was by his side falling asleep.

All that sounded other than Eri's whisper planning for the next step, was his breath full wiffs flying out trying to get the tie off.

Soon, spits came out as how hard he tried, landing inside his mask. Of course it isn't working, stupid mask. Still, I refuse to take it off. Kai internally analyzed the situation that wouldn't be fixed.

Constantly hearing things emit from his mouth you turned over. "Seriously I think you won't have any more spit to spit out if you keep doing that." You said in a serious tone.

Once you looked over, the sight made you stifle a laugh.

His black mask from the inside started to move in and out, which meant some of it going in his mouth. Kai was really trying to grip the white tie in his mouth while eating his mask in the process.

The males golden yellow eyes caught sight of you. He stopped the plan that wasn't working one bit and cleared his throat.

"I was just attempting to fix this stupid outfit issue. Why are you staring?" He questioned in a rough tone. Now THATS too hot to handle.

You calmed down and perfectly, your fingers stayed the same color.

"I'm staring because I'm not blind and have perfectly nice eyes." You squinted your e/c orbs at him.

"In fact a little too perfect e/c eyes." He said underneath the mask. "H-huh?" You only heard a few things that he said.

"Nothing! And I'm not deaf so I can hear the noises I'm making too." He snapped back at you.

Out of know where you didn't think twice. Your hand pulled his oddly soft short brown hair backwards. His neck made a cracking noise because of how tense he was. A groan also escaped his mouth.

Hearing that noise made you burst like a train engine starting. Your breath hitched and for a slight moment you both looked away from each other.

All of the red shades in the world combined into one and made their way onto your face. Why did I do that?! You wanted to punch yourself so hard it will knock the living life out of you.

Great now he won't like me and he'll fire me and he'll stalk me and hunt me then he will call the police and send me to court and I will die in jail forever I'll never find true love or live the life I wanted to because of my stupid hands!

A billion thoughts ran in your scrambled head as you rambled in about the hectic future.

"I got the sound now! What was that noise?" The little girl suddenly interrupted the weirdness between you adults.

The fire was still lit in your body. Inch by inch traveling cooler.

"I-it w-was probably just o-outside Eri. N-now what did you want to share with us?" You managed to stammer out.

"Oh okay. I was going to say that whenever we put our cups together, we should make a clink sound." Eri said transferring her eyes to both of you.

Inside the children's mind was another strange world that no one will ever understand. At this point, you and Kai didn't know either.

"Would you care to elaborate on that Eri?" Kai said in a deep voice, but it was still soft as a feather.

The adult vocabulary was also a strange thing that children will never understand until they are older. It was Eri's turn to become confused.

She titled her head to the side and looked like an innocent puppy. You laughed. "What your dad means is do you want to set an example for us?" You stretches his question out longer.

Yet, the one horned girl was still quite puzzled in her spot. You and Kai blinked twice, in a synchronized motion.

"Do you want to show us?" The words fell out of both your mouths in a sweet sympathetic harmony. The temperature of your fingers changed again. Can someone chop them off for me already? You groaned on the inside.

On the inside of his system Kai's heart sped up at a faster pace for a moment. What is this feeling? He thought wanting to clutch his chest.

"O-okay." Eri nervously bopped her head up and down. "When you have your teacups. Wait, scoot closer." She stopped her lecture and moved her tiny body closer to you, legs still criss crossed.

Kai was sitting on his long leg, the other slightly a gap away spread out.

"N-no d-dad. You n-need to s-sit criss cross apple sauce." She held her shaky hand up and pointed at her dad's position.

He sighed appearing as if he was done with his life. Don't we all want to be him.

"Fine." He said and his golden yellow eyes showed temper rising up. "Alright! That's the spirit right Eri?" You asked the precious child sitting next to with a genuine smile.

She glanced up hearing your voice.

To Eri, you were her guardian angel. You saved her life in the time that she needed most. What made her disappointed in herself was that, she never knew how to repay you. Give you back the life you once had before watching her.

Little did she know she already saved your life. Taking care of her was a blessing. Hopefully, Kai wouldn't take that away.

After sitting criss cross apple sauce as Eri instructed, the party was ready to start.

"Pick up your cup and when we put them together we need to make a clink sound from our mouths." She said lifting her cup up to yours.

"Clink!" You girls said at the same time. A giggle escaped your lips staring at Eri drink her pretend tea.

"Your turn!" You turned your body over towards Kai and held the teacup to his. "Do I really have to do this?" He complained slowly lifting the teacup with his gloved pinky.

"Yes so quit whining like a baby." You creased your eyebrows to look angry, or mean you weren't too great at it with him.

"Clink!" You both said, you more enthusiastic than the lazy party pooping male. When your teacups clinked and touched, your fingers did as well.

In that short time your pinky's linked together.

His white small pinky had a silky feeling because of the glove material. Yours was bare and a natural skin color, it turned red after realizing and pulling away.

"S-sorry." You said pretending to drink the tea as Eri said. "Don't keep apologizing for something so minor." He said in a, kind type.

Behind that black mask of his, emitted a trait quite similar to yours. But instead of fingers, it was corners.

The corners of Kai's lips felt hot and soft at the same time. Like the feeling of butterflies dancing on the edge, just fast enough so they wouldn't step on the hot lava that made him blush.

Stupid mouth and mask. What is going on seriously I might just rip everything off. He thought angrily.

Not seconds later turning to look at you again. You were smiling at Eri as she fixed her unicorn sticker that was falling from her cheek. Cute NO!

_________________

Back at Kai's so called 'job' Joi was fixing papers and cleaning up the place. By now, he swears that Kai can see germs.

The door opened from the criminal base. It revealed Hari.

"I thought you weren't coming today." The short male spoke to the taller one, throwing the bloody napkin in the trash.

"I was coming. Didn't Mimic mention me?" He asked with a sad but sinister look.

Mimic was the director of the Shie Hassaiki, who rarely came around. As well as the other members, the eight bullets.

When they were needed they came around in a flash. For now, the three men were loners until a plan came along.

"Nope. He hasn't dropped by yet. How's your day going?" Joi asked curiously. Despite being evil and dream crushing villains, they were still human.

"Well, no one died that I know of." The white coated male shrugged logging on the computer.

"And those are your high standards?" Joi asked confused. "Pretty much." Hari smirked.

"If we ever accidentally kill someone, like many of us have, we would need to call a professional next time." Joi states walking to the counter with Mr. Clean wipes.

"I'm already a professional." Hari said with a cocky tone. "A more professional professional geez." Joi said rubbing his head.

"Holy crap no fucking diddly doodle way!" Hari yelled wide eyed. "What is it a spider?!" Joi jumped onto a nearby chair.

He was terrified of them, yet, he could destroy an entire business with one flick of his wrist.

Hari decided to tease him and joke around. "Watch our a tarantula!" Hari shouted again and pointed to the polished floor.

"GAH WHERE??!!" Joi covered his masked face even more. His hands were removed by a half dying of laughter slick Hari.

"Idiot. There's nothing. Quit having arachnophobia." Hari said in between laughter, going back to the computer.

"Yeah and maybe you should stop breathing. This can't get any worse can it?" He rubbed his head walking towards the other male.

"Sure it can just give me a minute to pull it up." He spoke.

Confusing enough as it was, it all changed with a Top Secret bloody red marked hidden site.

"Check it out." Hari moved so they could both read the information.

It was about you and the so called murder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

932 47 20
Dabi x male villain reader. ๊’’๊€ค๊‚- (๊‚ฆ๊Ž‡ ๊๊ˆค ๊๊ณ๊“„๊€ค๊‚ฆ๊ˆค, ๊ณ๊€๊๊‹ช๊…๊‚, ๊‚ฆ๊‹ช ๊ณ๊’’๊๊€ค๊Žญ) ๊Œƒ๊‚ ๊๊€ท๊Žญ๊€ค๊Œš๊Œš๊€ค๊Œƒ๊’’๊‚ ๊‚ฆ๊‹ช ๊Œš๊€Ž๊Œš๊“„๊๊€ค๊ˆค๊๊Œƒ๊’’๊‚
142K 4.2K 19
235K 10K 61
[ COMPLETED ] ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ก๐š๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ (๐…/๐) (๐‹/๐). T๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ก...
99.3K 4.5K 32
"๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ, ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜š๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ." You were no one, nobody. Just one in a millio...