Truce ¿Huang Renjun?

By lelesdolphinfriend

(n.) an arrangement between enemies or oponents to stop fighting or arguing for a certain time. ~ ○Mythical A... More

🔥DISCLAIMER🔥
○CHARACTERS○
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
;^;
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60

13

687 42 17
By lelesdolphinfriend

Injunnie~

Hello?

Who is this?

Is Eunha! The one and only

Wrong number sorry

Wait isn't this Huang Renjun?

It is...

Wow! The audacity :<
Don't you wanna be
my friend?

No
I'd rather die ngl

You're mean :<

So I heard

🥺

Eww
Now I know why you and
Jaemin are so close

Wait...
You know Jaemin?

Yes, what do you think
of me Eunha?

A grandpa

Aight, you can go die now
bye

WAITTTTT

What?

Our projectttttttt

Right...
Who the fuck makes a
project at 2 in the morning?

I do...

Then don't rope me in
with you

I mean...you're awake,
I'm awake the sky's awake!
Do you wanna
build a snowman?

Bye.

HEYYYY
HUANG RENJUNNNNN
ANSWER ME YOU BITCH
RENJUNNN
:<<<<
RENJUNNNNNNNN
HUANGGGGGG
RENJUNNNN

Can you shut the
fuck up

Oh you're still alive!

Of course I am
idiot

Why are you still
awake anyway?

None of your business

Aigh then...so about
the project
Are you free tomorrow?

No

How bout the day after that?

No

ThEn WhEn ArE yOu FrEe?!?!

The moment you die

Now that's just
plain meannnnn

Whatever. Bye.

Eyyy renjun don't do dis
to meeeeeeeeeeee
Huang renjun
our projectttt
Injunnnnn
Are you dead?
I think you are
Aight then goodnyt RENJUN

Renjun sighed in content once the buzzing of his phone stopped, but that was short lived as his bedroom door was slammed open.

He sat up staring in annoyance at the maid that dared disrupt his peace.

"Young master?"

"The fuck you want?"

"Y-your father is calling for you"

The maid stuttered, avoiding the boy's intense glare. He clicked his tongue in annoyance standing up and stopping before the helper.

His eyes glowing yellow, his fangs started to show as his ears and tail was in full view. The former whimpered under the larger alpha, preparing herself for some kind of impact but it never came.

"How many time do I have to fucking tell you I don't have a father?!"

His voice thundered across the room and out the hallway making passing wolves flinch.

"I'm so sorry sir, I'm sorry"

The poor girl repeated over and over, bowing her head at the male. Renjun sighed feeling guilt as he watched the female repeat her words over and over again.

"It's fine, I shouldn't have yelled at you...I'm sorry"

He crouched down taking the girl by the arm and helping her stand up. After he apologized profusely, he made his way for his father's study.

He kept a stoic expression as he passed by betas and omegas alike who avoided his gaze. His far off look making him more intimidating than he already was.

You're not like him Renjun, get it together...

He opened the door to the study, the familiar scent of blood and books infiltrating his nose before he can even make it inside.

"There he is my failure of a son"

The elder man snickered, motioning for Renjun to take a step further into the room. Renjun rolled his eyes scoffing as the scene unfolded before him.

A man laid on the ground half dead, blood oozing out of his deep wounds. His father gave him a loppsided grin, giving him a gun and pushing the boy to the man's point of view.

"H-help m-me...p-please"

His eyes showed remorse and sympathy yet his expression remained stoic, already used to the gore that always happens in this room.

The man's pleads for help and mercy fell into deaf ears as Renjun pulled the trigger. His old man's laughter echoing through the walls of their mansion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 766 34
𝓛.𝓓𝓗 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐀𝐮 Different people, different worlds but somehow they end up being quite the same with slight differences just like a 𝒹ℯ𝒸𝒶�...
2.6K 63 21
"You don't just like him do you, it's something more than that right?" Arranged marriage au Melodies of Love: Book 1 start: 10/03/24 end: 16/03/24 w...
335K 14.8K 27
❝ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ.❞ ❝ɢᴜᴇꜱꜱ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ.❞ ⇴a boy who refused to believe in soulmates and a girl that loved him dearly. They couldn't break the...
133K 8.5K 68
..( 🎙️ )𝗡𝗖𝗧x𝗢𝗖𝘀 "𝙣𝙘𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢? 𝙙𝙪𝙙𝙚, 𝙣𝙤, 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙖 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙘𝙚!" in which a group of friends find ...