DEAR TIMOTHY: THE BOOK // Lis...

By smutmaker2000

The Dear Timothy Oneshots turned into an entire storyline. WARNING, A BUNCH OF SHIT WILL BE IN HERE. PLEASE... More

Chapter 1: Pilot
Chapter 3: Getting Along
Chapter 4: Thief
Chapter 5: Dark And Wild
Chapter 6: Promises And Winks
Chapter 7: Meeting His Parents
Chapter 8: Meeting Her Parents
Chapter 9: Relocating Work
Chapter 10: Youngrowe
Chapter 11: Text Message
Chapter 12: Birthday
Chapter 13: Symptoms
Chapter 14: The Personal Assistant
Chapter 15: Bliss
Chapter 16: Happy 4 Months
Chapter 17: Old Mail Discovered
Chapter 18: Back Home
Chapter 19: The Veritas
Chapter 20: Dear Timothy
The End

Chapter 2: First Date

273 12 1
By smutmaker2000

TIMOTHY POV

Another day at work. As usual, I sit at my desk and wait for my boss or assistant to give me a folder filled with the assignments I have to do today. The folder keeps getting bigger and bigger with more shit I have to do. I would put those assignments aside and see what I could do today, but they carry on through the week if I don't do them. I don't want to add stress, being how stressed I'm already am. 

"Timothy," the assistant lady said, handing me my folder.

"Yes," I responded.

"The boss wants these done by the end of the day."

I look at the stack, almost as tall as my computer monitor. 

*sigh*

"Okay, thank you, Yeri," then she walked away. 

Time to start work now. I opened up the folder and grabbed the first thing that was on the agenda. 

APPROVE LOGOS AND LICENSE FOR SUB-COMPANIES

4 HOURS LATER

Halfway through the papers, it was close to lunchtime. This was usually where all the workers would go out and find someplace to eat, or some would say and eat their packed lunch. For me, I stay here and eat. 

"Hey, Timothy," one of my co-workers said.

"Yeah," I said.

"Do you want to come with us to a nearby cafe? We're going to have lunch there," he asked me.

"It's alright; I'll just stay here," I replied.

As they were walking out, I checked to bag and grab my lunch. But there was one problem.

"Oh god, where is it," I mumbled.

Fuck, I forgot to pack something today. I was in a rush to get to work; It must've slipped my mind.

"WAIT!!" I yelled to my co-worker.

He looked back as I was jogging across the hall to get to him.

"I changed my mind; I'm coming," I said.

He smiled, and we both went down the elevator with his friends. Once we got to the parking lot, he told his friends that we would meet them there as they drove their own vehicles. As I got in his car and buckled up, I asked him?

"So, where are we going," I asked.

"This cafe downtown," he said.

"The really famous one," I said.

"Yeah, you know it," he asked.

"I've never been there, but I've heard a mention about it," I replied.

Anyway, we pulled out of the parking lot and drove over to the cafe. 

"Oh, thank god," I heard my co-worker say.

"What is it," I asked as he pulled into the parking lot.

"It's not busy," he said.

*confused look*

"This place is usually busy," he said.

"Ahhh, I see now."

Well, it is a Monday; no one is really active with festivities on the weekdays. As we got in, his friend already ordered their food. They noticed us..........well him.

"Hey!!" his friends called out. "We already got your food," they said.

"Sweet," he said to them. "Hey Timothy, I'm going to go to them now; we'll catch up once we're done with lunch."

"Wait, where am I going to~

*he walks away*

~sit," I couldn't finish my sentence.

As he sat with his friends, I just went in line and waited until it was my turn.

"Hi welcome, what would you like," a lady said as I got to the front.

"Hi, I would like~

My eyes glanced over to the lady at the counter. It was her, Lisa.

LISA POV

The man behind the counter, as I'm taking his order. It's him again, Timothy.

"I~It's you," I stuttered.

"Lisa," Timothy said.

We stared at each other for a bit. Maybe too long. 

"Hey, would you hurry up," we both heard a lady in line yell?

"Uhhh, I'll get you our 10 dollar meal, if that's fine," I said, coming back to my senses.

"T~Thats, fine," Timothy replied and walked away.

As I put in his order for the chefs to cook, I noticed that our inside interior was full. No more chairs to sit at. Timothy walked outside in the cold breezing air, only an umbrella to cover him. He's so lonely; I don't want him to feel like that. 

"Hey Jennie!!!," I yelled over at her station.

"Yeah!!!" she yelled back.

"How long until my break," I asked her.

*Jennie checks her phone*

"10 minutes, why," she asked.

"Nothing," I replied and went back to work.

10 minutes should be enough time. Anyway, I put in one more 10 dollar meal for myself. By the time the chefs get down making it, my going to be my break. 

"ORDER, 2 10 DOLLAR MEALS!!" the chef yelled and rang the bell.

I brought the platters over outside to where Timothy was sitting.

"Here you go," I said, handing out his food.

"Thank you," he grabbed it.

*Timothy notices 2 meals*

"Wait, I only ordered 1," Timothy said.

"I know, this is mine," I said as I sat down across from him. "I saw you sitting alone, thought I might come and join you."

*he smiles*

That smile brings out the best of him; he looks amazing. 

"So, Timothy, right," I said.

"Yeah," he said.

"So uh~

I was a bit nervous talking to him. Here I am, scratching my head, covered in food stains. My hair is tied up. I was not at my best at this moment.

"How's your work," I asked.

"Well, the usual, boss gives me assignments, I do them, wash rinse repeat," Timothy replied.

"That doesn't sound bad," I said.

"It's depressing in that office; I would do anything to quit that job for a better one," Timothy remarked. " How about you," he asked.

"Stressed at work," I said. "I know it's a Monday, and we don't get a lot of customers, but it still gets jam-packed in the afternoon."

After talking to each other for a bit, we both finally finished our meals. 

"Hey, Lisa," he said to me.

"Yeah," I said.

"Was this like......a data or something," he said.

"I don't know, but if you want it to be a date, I won't mind," I smirked.

*Jungkook smirks back*

"You still have my number right," he asked.

"Umm.......yeah, what about it," I said.

"Might give you a call," he said.

Anyway, Jennie finally called me in, and Jungkook left with his other office workers. 

"Who was that," Jennie asked me.

"His name is Timothy," I said.

"Ahh, I see you've made a friend," Jennie teased.

"Stop it; it's making friends," I laughed back.

As Jennie and I walked back to our stations, I watched as Timothy and his friends drive out the parking lot through the cafe windows. 

"He's cute; I like him," I thought in my head. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 628 41
A story where these ship:Liskook,Jirose,Taennie,Jinsoo take the main role🤗 Liskook:After being away from him for 4 years ,she went back to her belov...
27.6K 781 11
Hey I'm back, did you miss me. This series of one-shots will include 10 stories featuring Taehyung and Jisoo. WARNING, SMUT, AND A WHOLE OTHER BUNCH...
85.7K 986 10
This Novel will feature Taehyung and Jennie in a 10 story adventure. WARNING: SMUT AND WHOLE OTHER BUNCH OF SHIT WILL BE IN HERE, DO NOT VIEW THIS I...
3K 213 23
Kim Taehyung, the son of the biggest mafia in South Korea, who has just completed his middle school decides to live his highschool life like any othe...