𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇'𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑✔️

By pprettypoison

。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 david dobrik falls in love with mariah amato's little sister 。・:*:・゚★。・:... More

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇'𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑.
one
two
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.
𝐬𝐢𝐱.
seven
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.
𝐭𝐞𝐧.
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱.
twenty-seven
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄.
𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑!

𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.

4K 74 25
By pprettypoison

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
A DD BIRTHDAY.

MOLLIE AMATO was currently at her apartment with the dobrik family, minus david obviously due to the fact it was now the morning of the 23rd july, 2020. david's 24th birthday. the dobrik family that is usually situated in a chicago suburb were currently in the living area of the apartment, taking in the plan for the surprise which the 23 year old singer had organised her self.

she was very proud of herself to say the least. "okay so what's the plan! tell me... TOBY!" mollie lightly shouted, making the family recite the plan back to her many times, hoping david hadn't sniffed them out yet.

"we go to dave's at 1, david is going to be blindfolded in the back yard with natalie and ilya, tip toe through the house and into the back yard and stand in front of him" toby spoke? almost out of breath. "okay good" mollie jokingly said, mocking teachers.

mollie then left her apartment to get breakfast for the family, not wanting to risk being seen by paparazzi and david seeing his family in LA. after they had fulfilled their rumbling stomachs, kristina and mollie proceeded to wash up the kitchen area together.

" so, are you and david dating yet?" the knowing mother asked, wiping a plate down. mollie smirked at the question, knowing kristina would find out sooner or later. "i'm asking him tonight" mollie replied, getting excited at the thought of it's kristin a turned to the singer and smiled warmlyshe adored the 23 year old and treated her like her own.

"i'm so glad!" kristina replies with her thick slovak accent. mollie smiled back and the two turned on the radio, dancing and singing to queen songs.

david dobrik was currently still sleeping, it only being 9am. he hadn't noticed mollie amato's small figure leaving his embrace due to the heavy slumber he was currently in. taylor, ella (his new assistant) ilya, and natalie were about to burst into his bedroom to kickstart the day of celebrations.

the four of them launched into the master bedroom of the home, setting off confetti cannons off, party poppers and a cake too. a fitting cuisine for 9am. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!!" ilya screamed, running onto the large bed and jumping on top of the now very awake david. david panicked internally, still not learning of the brunette girl's departure but his panicked eased when there was no singer named mollie amato situated beside him.

around 1pm mollie amato gathered the family into her car and set off to the hillside home where david and natalie resided. it was only a fifteen minute drive to one another's home. nat and ilya had already blindfolded the boy and had him sat in the back yard on a seat. mollie and the family tip toed throughout the house and slowly walked into the yard.

mollie motioned for the family to stand in front of david so when she took the blindfold off that's the first thing he'd be able to spot. "okay davey" ester, sara and toby tried to hold their giggles from the pet name.

mollie's eyes darted to them, jokingly of course but the siblings all obeyed. "this is my birthday present to you" mollie spoke, lifting the blindfold off his face. "look up" mollie quietly said. david being david, looked up, his eyes squinted due to the sunlight. "no! look over there!" mollie jokingly scolded, pointing to the dobriks.

he immediately recognised the little blonde boy sprinting towards him. david's eyes widened, watering in response also. this was one of the best gifts possible. natalie, ilya and mollie watched in awe as the family reunited in a group hug, although they'd seen each other 3 weeks before, it was still adorable and heart-warming to witness.

david gracefully smiled at the girl he loved, mouthing a thank you and letting a tear trickle down his porcelain skin. the family despised living apart, the fact that david's DACA recipiency could be snatched away at any moment was the hardest part, he could be deported at any moment was the worst part. living apart was the best, david's career wise. but they miss each other dearly.

。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆

THE BIRTHDAY FESTIVITIES of the 23rd of july had officially started. litres of alcohol had been drunk already by the estimated three-hundred guests who had come together to celebrate the day. david was slowly sipping on a cider, already slightly tipsy from the previous tequila shots he and zane had taken together.

.mollie and the girls were sipping on their usual pink concoction that they invented together and all loved. david's family had left the home around midnight, knowing that david's friends were huge party animals.

mollie had one last surprise for david, that was a question. no not a proposal, not quite yet my friends. but she was going to ask him to be her boyfriend. sure it's more common for the boy to ask the girl but it's time for change.

the two had been sneaking around for a good 2 months and were technically together and had been for a while. they were ready to let the world know, and they're friends, that already knew? but obviously they weren't aware of that. mollie planned to not get too drunk, so she could fulfil this plan.

zane, heath and mariah were dancing around in the back yard with all the other guests which david was thoroughly for his vlog, mollie was still sipping on her drink while talking with a few of david's hometown friends. "MOLLS!" a recognisable voice screeched from across the room.

mollie turned and was met with her blonde best friend paige, who she hadn't been with or seen for almost a month due to paige being on a vacation with alex and her beloved family.  "PAIGEY!" mollie screamed back, jumping into the girl's arms which admittedly wasn't the best plan as paige toppled over from the shock of the sudden weight upon her.

the two girls laid on the floor, almost in tears from the laughter. it was true, they missed each other dearly. "how was it?!" mollie frantically asked, keen on hearing all the 'tea' paige gave a knowing smile to her friend, mollie's eyebrows however just furrowed in confusion. "wedidit" paige spat out quickly.

mollie spat her drink out slightly due to the shock. "YOU LOST YOUR VIRGINITY!?" mollie lightly screeched. paige loudly 'shooshed' her and covered her mouth. paige, unlike most of her and mollie's friends was not into random hookups, neither was mollie.

sex isn't meaningless to either of them. "yes! it was like a fairy tale, he was so nice about it" paige whispered, although at a party she was still nervous about it. "i'm so happy for you guys!" mollie screamed, grinning ear to ear.

the two girls had a catch-up, paige updating mollie on the gossip which wasn't much and mollie updating paige of the summer romance between her and david. "so are you asking him tonight?" paige asked, taking a sip of her drink.

mollie sighed happily with a smile and nodded, earning a smile and a giggle of excitement from paige. the two girls got up and jumped up down and began to do their signature handshake dance. "make up! makeup! never going to break! and if you do, you'll get the flu and that will be the end of you! achoo!" the best friends sang in unison, happily.

a few hours passed and guests were starting to flood out of the rented home. by 3am it was only david, nat, mollie, a passed out alex and paige, corinna, mariah, heath and of course the very drunken zane.

mollie and david were the only remotely sober bodies in the home, everyone else was paralytic. mollie grabbed david's hand, david looking up from his phone screen to find a smiling mollie amato. mollie stood up, offering a hand to david to help him up. the two walked to the balcony that oversees the ocean, a perfect setting for this perfect moment.

for a while the two just smiled at each other. that's a david and mollie thing, as long as they're in each other's presence they're the happiest that they can be. "thank you so much for all of this molls, it's been the best day ever" david spoke, gratefully.

mollie grinned, she was so happy everything worked out perfectly. "i have one last thing for you davey" mollie spoke, slightly nervously. david smiled and nodded, waiting for what was to come to him. and there, under the light of the full moon shining above them, the moon reflecting on the deep dark ocean. mollie amato finally asked the question.

"will you be my boyfriend?"...

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

hii!! so i'm back to school now and so far i haven't been given much homework! which means.. I CAN FOCUS ON WRITING!!! yay!! i can finish this book in the next few months!! i reckon it will be done by october... i'm not 110% yet though. school has been much less stressful than i thought, i used to struggle with bad anxiety in school and still do but it's so much easier now for some reason which is amazing for me, i can focus on work instead of worrying constantly!!!   soo next chapter we will FINALLY get the answer we have been waiting for!! and i promise i won't make you wait too long.. hopefully less than a week. thank you so much for 21k. that means the absolute world to me and i would never have thought i would ever of had so many reads and supportive readers like you guys. stay safe, give your opinions and suggestions in the comments and as always! please vote. it means the world <3 have a good night!! thank you for reading xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 6.3K 26
in which corinna's little sister matilda, who despises david dobrik with every fiber of her being, moves to LA for the summer to visit her sister *sp...
161K 2.3K 38
elizabetta moves to LA to suprise her hometown best friend liza koshy and ends up becoming friends with the vlog squad. she starts falling for david...
252K 4K 65
.••**・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* 𝕊𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 ℂ𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕀 𝕘𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖...
1M 18.8K 32
A night pretending to be David Dobrik's girlfriend leads to some unforeseen consequences.