Chaotic Rich boys club

By dyliannesaber

"This club should be called Oikawa's victims club!" Seven childhood friends and three adopted boys makes the... More

Introduction
Daichi start!
Satori start!
Kiyoomi start!
Tetsurou start!
Sachirou start!
Osamu start!
Semi start!
Tooru start!
Yuuji start!
Koutarou start!
Drinks
Which one is it?
Double dates
On the move
Throw it back
The fiance
Young master Oikawa
So what
Boyfriend duties
new start
Surprise baby sushijima!
strawberry
Bloom
First heartbreak
Bro-bond
Singing along
The future boss
message
New feels
Cool off?
Kiss and make up
Yes or yes
Adore you
scandal
Tooru's limits
A trip without Boss T.
Never not
Still into you
Midterm week
Handsome problems
A night to remember
Only want you
The luckiest fan
Heart to heart talks
Goodbye for now
Bar hopping
Going wild
Shirabu's cowardice
Sweets and rain
Semi's surprise
Be alright
lalala~♡
Outreach programs 1
Outreach programs 2
More of you
Happy holidays
My Favorite Clothes
Touch
Chocolates
Risks
Falling
First night in Okinawa
Rollin'
Aphrodite
Guardian
Kei's 20th Bday
Small Doses 1
Small doses 2
On the job trainings
A week trip
Kei's graduation
Moonlight
Finale
Extra1: Tooru's married life
EXTRA 2: Satori's Married Life
Extra 3: Daichi's married life
Extra 4 : Med boys and Their Loving Husbands
EXTRA 5: Osamu's married life
EXTRA 6: Clubbing As Adults.

Off limits

2K 72 28
By dyliannesaber

Yuuji was already awake since 8 in the morning but still he chooses to lie down next to Chikara and let the other male spoon him. The alarm went on and he felt Chikara kissed his shoulder softly before he got out of bed carefully.

"Oh... Yuuji still have their numbers. Should I buy Yuuji a new phone or nah? Maybe I am too--- fuck it."

The blonde male opened his eyes and saw Chikara made his way outside only wearing a shirt and a pair of boxers.

"Is he... jealous?" Yuuji asked himself worriedly when he saw the amount of good morning messages from those people from the past.

Yuuji got out of bed and he made his way to the kitchen and saw Chikara was already making breakfast.

"Good morning..." Yuuji grinned happily and he wrapped his arms around Chikara.

"Good morning." He replied and Chikara kissed his cheek.

"Where is your shirt?" Chikara asked and Yuuji stood and placed his chin on Chikara's shoulder. Yuuji is only wearing his shorts by the way.

"Its only us in our penthouse sooo." Yuuji tries to reason out but Chikara turned to look at him and raised his brow.

"You're going to get a cold." Chikara said and removed his shirt and let Yuuji wear it.

"Chikara I swear I'll be having another type of breakfast. Man, this is a feast." Yuuji said as he kept on eyeing Chikara's abs.

"Hmm." Chikara playfully rolled his eyes and he continued cooking and he let Yuuji cling to him.

He just let Yuuji ran his hand on his abs while he was still cooking. He does my really mind and it doesn't bother him at all.

"Yuuji what." Chikara turned the stove off amd turned to look at his fiancee who just palmed him.

"Chikara what." Yuuji replied while having that naughty grin.

"Why are you palming me?"

"Can I not?"

"We have a class in two hours." Chikara said as his rational side was showing.

They won't do it this morning and they will eat breakfast together then take a shower and get ready to school.

"Still plenty of time. Come on Chikara... please?" Yuuji said and Chikara inhaled sharply.

"T-two rounds. Take it or leave it." Chikara said and carried Yuuji over his shoulder and bring him to his room.

"You're the best Chikara." Yuuji said and smiled brightly at Chikara who jud placed him down on the bed.

Chikara chuckled and he leaned down to kiss the blonde guy softly. Oh Ennoshita Chikara is so weak for Terushima Yuuji.

"You're still not tired from last night Chikara?" Yuuji teased as he let Chikara undress him.

"No. How about you? Still not sore?" Chikara asked with that smug smile.

"I still want more daddy." Chikara chuckled and shook his head.

"You're pretty greedy Yuuji. I dont mind tho. Ass up pretty boy and enough talking."

"Yes sir. Chikara... I'm yours right?"

"Mhmmm. Same goes to me. I'm yours too."

"Then you don't have to worry about us being torn apart. I love you Chikara." Chikara's widened in surprise and he watched Yuuji's gentle smile.

"I love you too Yuuji." He replied.

•••

"Angel I... Can you please see me?" Kourai was about to yell at Sachirou for calling him before lunch time. Thank goodness his classes ended early so he can finally talk to his boyfriend.

"Vetmed Building same spot?" Kourai asked softly.

"Yeah... please Angel? I want to see you... I'm sorry for being spoiled again." Kourai sighed and shook his head.

"Angel, its okay... I'll be there in a few minutes." Kourai said and ended the call. Kourai hurriedly made his way outside the college of sciences and passed by the booths and decided to stop by he went to a booth and bought some frappe.

"Hey, you okay man?" Yuuji asked who was assigned to look after the booth.

"Mhmmm. Sachirou's having a hard time with his chemistry again... I'll go see him." Yuuji's eyes widened and he turned to look at the other person in the booth.

Yuuji handed two frappes and iced coffee before he winked at him.

"That's on me Kourai. Look after the booth for me. I'll just drive him to the vetmed building." Yuuji told his classmate.

"H-huh? Its okay Yuuji-"

"Come onnn." Yuuji said and dragged Kourai with him. Yuuji drove Kourai to the Vetmed building and he part in front of the building.

"Sachirou's pretty whiny in times like this... the ice coffee will help a lot." Yuuji said and grinned.

"Thank you Yuuji..."

"No Kourai... Thank you. Thank you for taking care of our Sachirou. See ya later!" Kourai smiled at Yuuji and waved goodbye before he got off the car and went to where his boyfriend was.

He saw Sachirou was sitting on his own and there was one girl wearing the same uniform as Sachirou but Sachirou didnt spare her a look... Kourai nervously pulled out his phone and dialed his number.

He saw Sachirou answer his phone and Kourai only told Sachirou to turn around and ended the call. He saw Sachirou turn around and he saw how the happy smile on Sachirou's lips bloomed.

He watched Sachirou happily walked towards him with a happy smile on his face. Kourai smiled back and he raised his hand and Sachirou leaned down his head so Kourai cam pat his head.

"Did you wait long?" Kourai asked.

"No... lets go eat?" Sachirou asked and Kourai nodded and he let Sachirou carry the paper bag with the drinks.

Sachirou and Kourai walked away and Sachirou placed a hand on Kourai's back as they walked and Kourai turned to look behind him for a bit and saw Sachirou's classmates staring at them. He just sighed and shook his head.

"Wanna go to my place? I'll cook for you. Your next class starts at 2pm right?"

"Yeah... lets go to your place please." Sachirou said and they went to the parking lots.

"That girl likes you." Kourai stated as they got inside Sachirou's car.

"Who?"

"The one who was talking to you while you were waiting for me." Kourai pointed out and Sachirou drove off.

"What? No way..." Sachirou said.

"Yes way. Dont ask me why. I just know shit like that. I can tell when a person like my boyfriend." Kourai said and Sachirou had a playful grin.

"Are you jealous angel?"

"Not really..." Kourai replied nonchalantly and Sachirou parked his car when they arrived the apartment.

"Just wondering stuffs like... you met her first and she liked you first things like that." Kourai said and Sachirou closed the door and he kissed Kourai softly.

"Easy. I gave my heart to you and things like meeting first and not doesn't matter to me. It was you whom I liked and I never really showed interest to romance back them but you came into the picture." Sachirou said and carried Kourai into the bedroom.

It was still pretty early for them to have lunch so they just cuddled in bed.

"Did chemistry made you cry again?" Kourai asked as he played with Sachirou's fluffy brown hair.

"Mhmmm..."

"Its just tuesday but I already failed a quiz and-"

"Its still tuesday so you still have a chance to make up things." Kourai said and cupped Sachirou's face.

"Don't be negative or else you'll attract more bad omen." Kourai said and kissed Sachirou's forehead.

Sachirou smiled a little and he nodded before he wrapped his arms around Kourai. Kourai hugged him back and they stayed like that for a while. Kourai knows his boyfriend works to hard and he deserves a little rest so he'll stay still and let his boyfriend rest.

•••

Osamu made his way to the College of Engineering to visit his boyfriend who was really busy for the booth.

"Just what kind of fucking booth is this which he chooses to skip his lunch for this shit." Osamu grumbles grumpily as he walked on the halls.

"Miya-senpai!" Osamu smiled at a freshie who was a good friend of Koushi and Keiji. The one who set Keiji and Koutarou.

"Hi Yachi-chan. Waiting for Yamaguchi-san to pick you up?" Osamu asked and Yachi nodded.

"Are you looking for Suna-senpai? He's in the food court right now." Osamu can feel his blood boil a bit but he smiled and nodded before he thanked Yachi and made his way to food court.

He scanned his eyes on the place and he saw Suna who was wearing his working clothes and his face had some grease.

He marched towards where his boyfriend and a few girls were seated and when he saw how tired his boyfriend looked, his petty anger vanished and he took out his handkerchief.

"What--- Osamu..." Osamu kept mum and as he wiped away the grease on Suna's face.

"Bro here's your order." Said Rintarou's classmate and Rintarou saw how Osamu hid the bento box behind him.

"Is that for me?" Suna asked while smiling a little at Osamu.

"Yeah... You already ordered your food and-"

"Thank you... I'll eat it all. No need to worry my prince. Come sit next to me. Have you eaten yet?" Suna asked and his classmates quietly mentioned those girls to leave but they still don't get it.

"I already ate... I just wanted to see what you were up to and to give you food." Osamu said and saw cuts on Suna's hands. He thinned his lips and he saw how Suna nervously balled his hands to hide the small cuts.

"Eat up. I'll be back... I'll just get something inside my car." Osamu said and walked away.

He rubbed his temples and he went to the parking lots to grab his small kit. He returned to Suna's side and saw Suna almost finished the bento box Osamu prepared for him.

"Narin, its okay... eat up and I'll tend your wounds." Osamu said and sat next to Suna.

"You're Osamu Miya right?"

"Yeah. How may I help you?" Osamu asked flatly and Suna chewed on his food nervously.

"Why are you being so close to Suna-senpai? I thought it was your twin who was his bestfriend?"

"Atsumu's his bestfriend." Osamu said and Suna swallowed his food. He already finished the bento box Osamu prepared so he's now eating the food he bought.

"You three should-"

"Narin its okay."

"What is it to you if we are too close?" Osamu asked and raised a brow.

"You two are close too?"

"Of course we are close. We're boyfriends." Osamu deadpanned and those girls were shocked.

"Suna-senpai is already taken?"

"I keep on telling you that but you three refuses to listen." Suna groaned and they pouted.

They stared at Osamu's face and they sighed in defeat before they walked away.

"Are we okay?" Suna asked nervously and Osamu smiled a little and nodded. He waited for Suna to finish eating and he tended his boyfriend's wounds.

"I thought you were going to skip lunch again so I got worried..." Osamu said.

"Sorry for making you worried Osamu... I really can't focus because of hunger." Suna said and sighed.

"Those girls... I really cant blame them because you're too handsome." Osamu said and shrugged.

"But have you seen their faces when they stared at your face?" Suna asked and pinched Osamu's cheek.

"The look of defeat. They are no match for this pretty boy." Osamu said smugly and they both laughed.

"The pretty boy who Suna Rintarou wants to marry someday." Rinatarou said and Osamu can feel his face heating up.

"Narin... I'm feeling shy." Osamu said quietly and Suna laughed and wraped his arms around Osamu securely.

Christ. Both he and Atsumu are indeed scary... will Sakusa also experience that side--- fuck. I remember Atsumu is more bolder and possessive.

•••

"Keikei!" Atsumu waved at the freshman who looked so done with everything.

"Uh... Hello Miya-senpai." Kei said.

"Date with Tetsu?" Atsumu asked playfully.

"No. Kuroo-san and I are only friends. Nothing more, nothing less." Atsumu winced internally from how firm the statement was.

"Are you looking for Kiyo-senpai? He was assigned to look aftet the booth today." Kei said and Atsumu nodded.

"Okay. Thanks Keikei. I'll go ahead now." Atsumu said and drove his car to were the booths were located. He parked his car safely and made his way to where he thinks Kiyoomi was.

He immediately spotted his boyfriend. He was talking to some juniors. His eye twitched in annoyance when he saw a handsome junior of Kiyoomi was standing too closely to Kiyoomi.

"What the hell is their booth about?" Atsumu grumbled and he watched how Kiyoomi obliviously did a demo to his juniors who only paid attention to Kiyo's handsome face and not to what Kiyoomi was teaching.

Atsumu made his way to where their booth was and smiled at his juniors. He can feel Kiyoomi's stare on him but he ignored it.

"Atsumu-senpaiii. We are so hungryyy." The juniors whined and Atsumu laughed.

"Did you sold any of our product?"he asked and they nodded.

"Yessir! Its almost sold out." They said and Atsumu pulled out his phone.

"Must be tiring for you guys to look after the booth in this weather. What do you guys want for lunch? I'll call for delivery." Atsumu said and his juniors cheered.

"Ne ne. Why dont you treat us for lunch too Sakusa-senpai?" Atsumu turned around and saw a junior of Kiyoomi was holding Kiyoomi's wrist.

KEEP YOUR FILTHY PAWS OFF MY MAN YOU LITTLE SHIT.

Kiyoomi sensed danger so he pulled away and grabbed his hand sanitizer and applied it to his hands and arm. Atsumu was back to talking to his juniors. Kiyoomi felt somehow starved from Atsumu's attention so he approached his boyfriend and stood behind the dentistry student.

"I'm hungry..." Kiyoomi told Atsumu quietly. Atsumu turned around and stared blankly at him before he sighed.

"You can go eat with your juniors." Atsumu said and Kiyoomi pulled down his mask which revealed more of his handsome face.

"But I want to eat with you. Please? Use my card in paying for their lunch too..." Kiyoomi said softly as he held Atsumu's hand.

"Shall we eat here? Where do you wanna eat Omi-omi?" Atsumu asked and crossed his arms so Kiyoomi cant hold his hand. He also took his seat on a bench which was on their booth.

He saw the look on his boyfriend's face so he pat the space next to him and let Kiyoomi sit next to him. Atsumu placed a hand on Kiyoomi's thigh and Kiyoomi sat quietly next to Atsumu as he was figuring out what wrong.

"I want to take you out for lunch..." Kiyoomi said and Atsumu nodded and took out to play with his phone. Kiyoomi frowned and held Atsumu's hand.

"What?" Atsumu asked and Kiyoomi raised his brow.

"I want to hold your hand." Kiyoomi said and Atsumu laughed and shook his head then kissed Atsumu's wrist. Kiyoomi took off his mask and he grinned happily. He slung an arm on Atsumu's shoulder and let the blonde male's head rest on his shoulder. Kiyoomi even bravely kissed Atsumu's temple.

The two were talking about food and they had totally forgotten about their juniors who were watching them quietly. Atsumu's juniors were in awe and they were happy to see Atsumu and Kiyoomi being sweet to each other while Kiyoomi's juniors eyed the two with envy.

"YAAAYYY! FOOD IS HERE!" Atsumu's juniors cheered and Kiyoomi stood up and took out his card and paid for the delivery.

"Okay guys, please say 'Thank you very much Sakusa-senpai'."

"Thank you very much Sakusa-senpai." Atsumu's juniors said and Kiyoomi laughed and nodded.

"No problem." He said and waved his hand in a dismissing manner.

"Should we get going?" Kiyoomi asked as he took Atsumu's bag and carried it.

"Okayyy." Atsumu replied and Kiyoomi wrapped an arm around him as he led the way. Atsumu turned his head to look at Kiyoomi's juniors to give them a warning glare.

"Hon, I want samgyup." Kiyoomi said and Atsumu turned to look at his boyfriend.

"Okay. Lets have samgyup for lunch honey." Atsumu said and Kiyoomi smiled and the blonde male smiled back at him.

•••

Koutarou parked his car at the College of Medicine's parking lots. He got outside his black foreign car and he made his way inside the building he walked towards the food court and scanned the place as he searched for Keiji.

His blood boiled when he saw one guy was leaning oh so closely to his Keiji. He even dared to pat Keiji's head.

Koutarou was seething.

He walked towards Keiji's table and grabbed the guy's wrist. He smiled at him but he was giving off a murderous vibe.

"Why are you flirting with my man." Koutarou asked and the guy chuckled. The place went quiet and Keiji's friends sighed in relief.

"As expected from a rich brat like you. Since when did you own Akaashi?" Koutarou was really irritated.

"Have you already ate?" Keiji asked Koutarou.

"Not yet..." Koutarou replied softly and Keiji nodded.

"Should we eat out?" Koutarou asked and Keiji nodded and started gathering his things.

"You. Bother Keiji again and I'll make you suffer." Koutarou said and the guy chuckled.

"Should I feel scared? You're all talk. Is this the boyfriend you were talking about Akaashi? I am way more-"

"No you're not... I already told you multiple times that Bokuto Koutarou is my boyfriend." Keiji said and Koutarou carried Keiji's bag.

"Is it because he's rich?" Koutarou rubbed his temples in distress and Keiji's classmates decided to butt in.

"Excuse you. You are disrespecting him." Keiji's classmate said and the guy only mimicked him mockingly

"How does it fee to spend all your parents money huh? Sore loser. You don't deserve Akaashi at all." Keiji balled his fist and Koutarou was being held back by Keiji's classmates.

The entire place got more quiet when Keiji actually hit the guy who kept on stalking him. Keiji was fed up and they didnt really expect Keiji to hit the guy at all.

"First of all, how dare you. Second of all, you know nothing and about me and Koutarou. I was trying to be nice but you don't deserve it." Keiji said and the other med students cheered because their quiet and reserved boy finally snapped.

"Here." Koutarou said and handed the guy an envelope.

"You are no longer allowed to be around Keiji. The police will have their eyes on you. Mister stalker." Koutarou said and walked away with Keiji.

"I'm sorry..." Keiji said and Koutarou reached out to hold his hand.

"Its okay. His words doesnt really matter to me but his face and voice annoys me so much..." Koutarou said and kissed his boyfriend softly.

"They were so hyped when you hit him tho. Anyways, what do you want for lunch?" Koutarou asked as he drove his car.

"I want... curry." Keiji said and Koutarou nodded.

"Alrighttt." Koutarou said and smiled at Keiji.

•••

Koushi made his way to where Daichi was and he made his way to where Daichi usually trains judo with the other students.

"Sawamura-senpai, can you please teach me again? I'm so sorry." Koushi squinted his eyes and crossed his arms.

"Now I get it..." Koushi said and gritted his teeth.

Now he had seen it with his two eyes, he instantly get it. Those kids had a crush on Daichi who was really oblivious about it. Daichi looked so good with his uniform and he can stare at Daichi's firm chest for the rest of his life.

He made his way to the restroom and he disheveled his gray locks and unbuttoned two more buttons of his shirt. He neatly tucked his shirt into his jeans. He wore his glasses and cardigan before he made his way back to where Daichi was.

"A-ano sa... are you looking for someone?" Koushi smiled a little at her and saw her blush madly.

"Uh yes. I am here for Sawamura Daichi." He said and she nodded and excused herself to call Daichi.

"Hey--- oh wow." Daichi stared at Koushi and he almost drooled at the beauty in front of him. He saw how his juniors reacted so he cleared his throat and told them to excuse them first.

"I just dropped by to give you your lunch." Koushi said and took out his handkerchief to wipe Daichi's sweat away.

"You made me some lunch?" Daichi asked as he buttoned two of Koushi's buttons.

"Yeah... what are you doing?" Koushi asked and Daichi pouted.

"My juniors are staring at your pale chest and I dont want you to feel violated." Daichi said and Koushi raised a brow before he told Daichi to fix his uniform too. Daichi did what was told and he led Koushi into a chair and asked him to wait for him for a bit because he'll take a shower first.

Koushi sat there and he can feel those juniors were staring at him but he ignored it anyways. He looked up from his phone and caught them staring so he smiled at him before going back to playing some games on his phone.

"Did you wait long?" Daichi asked and Koushi smiled and shook his head.

"Can we buy drinks first at the booths then have lunch at the benches?" Koushi asked and Daichi nodded and grabbed Koushi's bag so he can carry it.

"You are already carrying your gym bag... Let me carry my own bag." Koushi said and Daichi only smiled at him.

"Its fine... its not heavy anyways. Can you carry the bentobox?" Diachi asked and Koushi nodded.

Daichi bid goodbye to the others first and left with Koushi. Koushi knew the stares were still on them so when Daichi reached out to hold his hand, he smiled at Daichi and gave their hands a squeeze and they walked away together.

"Have you seen the way senpai look at that senpai?"

"Yep. He looks so whipped."

"Shit man. Did we just lost?"

"I already told you Sawamura-senpai is dating someone but you don't listen at all."

"I never thought they were THIS good looking and he cooks. We are indeed defeated guys."

•••

Shirabu just arrived home and saw a box was delivered for him. He saw Semi's name and and went inside the house while carrying the box. He carefully opened it and saw some snacks.

He smiled happily and dialed Eita's number.

"Hi. I just got home from school. Thank you for the delivery darling."

"You're welcome. You mentioned you ran out of japanese snacks and you find any in your area. Enjoy darling."

"I will. Thank you again." Shirabu said and made his way to his room.

"Where are you?"

"Tooru wants to drink. So Satori, Tetsu and I accompanied him."

"... Is he okay?" Shirabu asked worriedly.

"No he's not. He's already drunk and Tetsu already passed out." Eita said and Kenjirou hummed.

"Did you drink?"

"No. Satori and I will drive for them so we didn't drink. How was school?"

"Pretty stressful but its okay... the semester is almost finished. Drive safely okay? Its already late there."

"You're an hour advence than us so its later there. Where did you went earlier Darling? You got home late?"

"Uh yeah... About that, I have irresponsible groupmates whom I want to skin them alive for being so ugh. They volunteered to do our project and the deadline is tomorrow. They still haven't worked on it so we had to work overtime." Kenjirou rants and Eita hummed.

"I see. Did you eat dinner already?"

"Yes."

"Good. Go wash up and sleep now darling. I love you. Goodnight."

"I love you too. Goodnight and drive safely. I'll study for a bit and text me when you arrive to your penthouse okay?"

"Yessir!"

The call ended and Shirabu took a bath and changed into his pajamas and he studied for a bit while he waited for Semi's text. Semi texted him 45 minutes later and Shirabu replied with a happy gif and three hearts before he went to bed.

•••

Wakatoshi just woke up from his nap and he made his way outside his room and sleepily sat on the couch. His housemates were getting ready for breakfast. They already had their morning practice and they had their free time now.

"Ushi what do you want for breakfast?"

"I want-" Wakatoshi was interrupted when the doorbell rang.

Goshiki went to open the door and the delivery guy was looking for Wakatoshi. Wakatoshi made his way to the door and he talked to delivery guy.

"Good morning, I am Ushijima Wakatoshi. How may I help you?" Wakatoshi spoke softly and the delivery guy smiled at him and showed him the bouquet of flowers and a lot of takeout food.

"This was ordered by Mister Tendou Satori. Please sign here sir." The delivery guy said and Wakatoshi's eyes slightly widened and he accepted the flowers and signed the paper.

"Thank you very much. Drive safely." Wakatoshi told the delivery guy and bid goodbye at him.

"Uhm... guys? Tori sent us some food." Wakatoshi told his teammates and they cheered happily.

"You eat ahead first. I'll talk to Tori first." Wakatoshi said and made his way back to his room.

He grabbed his phone and he was about to call Satori but he saw that Satori called him first. He smiled and answered it.

"Babe... thank you so much."

"You're welcome baby. How was today's practice?"

"It was uhm... tiring but its still okay. I really love the flowers... thank you for these pretty babies."

"You're the prettiest baby. Anyways, you're going to Cali again next week right?" Satori asked

"Yeah. I'm going back to Japan on the second week of December."

"Oh. I see. Will you just mail your requirements?"

"Mhmmm. I want a three week break so I am working harder than usual." Wakatoshi said.

"Baby, please don't overwork yourself okay?"

"Okay... what are you doing right now and where are you? Who are you out with?"

"Tooru wants to drink so Eita, Tetsu and I accompanied him. The others are quite uhm... busy with their boyfriends." Satori said.

"Oh... am I taking too much of your time-"

"Baby, its okay. Its really okay." Satori reassured.

"Tooru and Tetsu already passed out."

"Did you drink?"

"No baby. I'm driving for them." Satori replied honestly.

"Very good. I love you. Drive safely okay?"

"Yes baby sushi. I'll go now, I love you too. Muah."

"Talk to you later babe."

"Yes baby. Eat your breakfast. I'l hang up now. I love you again and have a nice day."

"Goodnight Tori." Wakatoshi said and he heard Satori hummed before he ended the call.

Wakatoshi made his way outside his room and noticed the others still haven't eaten yet. He was pretty confused but Kiryu told him they wanted to wait for him. He smiled and they all started eating breakfast merrily.

•••

"Eh? Why--- you're shitfaced drunk." Kei said as he wrapped his arms around Tetsurou who already passed out and turned to look at Eita and Satori.

"I'm sorry Tsukki. He kept on looking for you and his parents just arrived earlier..." Satori explained and Kei's eyes widened a little.

"Really? Okay. I'll let him sleep here. Will his parents get mad if they'll see him in this state?" Kei asked and invited the two inside.

"Yeah... Anyways, thank you so much Tsukki. Tooru's still in the car--- also shitfaced drunk so we have to go now. Goodnight Tsukki." Kei nodded and watched the two third years leave and he dragged the drunk Kuroo to his room.

"Uggghhh..."

"Fuck. Are you going to throw up?!" Kei asked and he hurriedly dragged Tetsurou to the bedroom.

The older male threw up on the toilet bowl and Kei rubbed circles on Tetsurou's back. Tetsurou finished throwing up and Kei flushed the toilet and told Tetsurou to take a cold shower.

Kei got outside the bathroom and he prepared a glass of warm milk for Tetsurou and he also grabbed some clothes for Tetsurou to wear. He handed Tetsurou an extra tooth brush and a pair of unused boxers.

Tetsurou got outside the bathroom wearing Kei's loose tee that fits Tetsurou perfectly and he was also wearing Kei's shorts.

"Have you sobered up a bit? Come drink this and you can sleep after this." Kei said and Tetsurou nodded and rubbed his temples.

"Can I take off my shirt?" Tetsurou asked and Kei nodded. He watched Tetsurou take off his shirt and he almost spat out the milk he was drinking but he kept his calm face on.

Tetsurou finished drinking the glass of milk and Kei led him to the bedroom. Tetsurou sighed and wrapped his arms around Kei and they dropped on the bed. Kei protested about wanting to push Tetsurou away but he gave up when he realized Tetsurou already fell asleep.

Kei just let the older male hug him in his sleep and he pulled the over their shoulders. Tetsurou was hugging Kei in his sleep and his face was buried on Kei's chest. He was already too tired and sleepy and he made no efforts to move. He eventually fell asleep when Kei massaged the back of his head softly.

Kei heard the front door unlock so he woke up and heard the footsteps coming to his bedroom so he pulled the duvet over Tetsurou's head and he reached out to his nightstand to grab his phone.

"Yeah. Yeah. I'm taking him home if he's here. I'm at his apartment." Kei's blood ran cold when he heard his brother's voice.

The door opened and he saw his brother had his phone over his ear and he looked so shocked to see Kei and a naked guy in the same bed. (Aki assumes Tetsurou was naked but Tetsu is only topless. Tetsucwas still hugging Kei by the way.)

"Aki? Aki is he there?" Kei sat still on the bed and stared at his brother as he  pulled the duvet over Tetsurou's shoulder.

"He... He's not here dad. Kei still haven't come back." Akiteru said and Kei bit the inside of his cheek.

"Okay dad. I'm going back next week incase Kei comes back. He still haven't moved out yet. Goodbye." Akiteru said and ended the call.

"Kei what is this?"

"I should be asking you this. What is this and why are you here?"

"To take you home of course-"

"I have no home. Cute the crap Aki." Kei snapped and he saw his brother furrowed his brows.

"Lets talk outside." Kei said firmly and he carefully got out of bed. Kei and Akiteru made their way outside the bedroom and they started arguing.

Tetsurou woke up when he heard yelling outside and he badly wanted to pee. He really didnt want to go out but he felt like his piss was about to go out so he opened the door a little and peeked his head.

"You! You. Just what did you do to my brother to behave like this?!" Akiteru asked and Tetsurou panicked inside and froze on the outside when Aki grabbed him.

Sir I am just a sleepy drunk guy who wants to go to the bathroom and pee. What is happening here?

Tetsurou cried inside and the next thing he knew was Kei blocking Akiteru from reaching Tetsurou.

"Is this the reason for your rebellious behavior?" Akiteru asked and sighed.

"Kei, If you say this is a joke, I won't get mad and-"

"What joke are you implying? What are you talking about? Are you thinking so lowly of me now that you had seen me sharing a bed with him? What rebellious behavior are you talking about?" Tetsurou bit his lip because he badly wanted to pee. Kei noticed it so he let Tetsurou go to the bathroom.

"Stop blaming him when all he did was to help me." Kei said.

"Help you with what exactly Kei?"

"Running away from you and that stupid fucking family! What else?! Cant you just leave me alone?! I don't want to see them ever again!" Kei said. Tetsurou washed his hands and when he got outside the bathroom, he saw Kei was so red in anger as he said stuffs to his brother.

"That's enough... please. You can no longer take the damage back because you were so angry." Tetsurou told Kei and Kei was about to snap at Tetsurou but he chooses to shut his mouth up when he saw the serious and scary warning glare from Tetsurou.

"Sir, I don't have anything to explain to you. The toxicity is just too much and Kei's suffering so much because he's really affected. I can't just let that happen." Tetsurou told Akiteru who stood there looking bothered and hurt.

"Shut up... Kuroo. I am not affected." Kei hissed.

"Dont tell me that when you are close to crying." Tetsurou told Kei glared at Tetsurou who was still looking at Akiteru.

"Finals is coming up sir and the amount of stress Kei is experiencing because of his family issues had tripled because you keep on going after him when he doesn't really want to go home. Please give him a break sir or he will fail his classes. He's on the verge of failing now because he can't focus as he kept on thinking about you showing up out of the blue and taking him away." Tetsurou said and he saw the look on Aki's face softened in guilt.

What Tetsurou just said was a lie. Kei is still doing well in his classes. He's not failing and he doesnt really care if his brother shows up in the uni or not because he will surely escape from him for the nth time.

"You're failing Kei? Okay then I'll give you a break but you better answer my calls. I'll be back in December. Study well Kei and you. I am keeping my eyes on you boy." Akiteru said and took his leave.

Tetsurou sighed and slump his body down. Kei laughed and and dragged Tetsurou to his bedroom and the ravenette wrapper his arms around Kei. They got under the covers and Tetsurou rubbed Kei's back to calm him down.

"Tsukishima, move out of here. I'll help you search for a new place so you will have more space away from your brother who is showing no signs of giving up." Tetsurou slurred.

"Are you really drunk? How can you still think like this?"

"I may not look like it but I am actually really smart in life and acads but pretty much an idiot when it comes to love..." Tetsurou said and Kei kept silent and moments later Tetsurou fell asleep.

"Thank you Kuroo-san... and also I am so sorry." Kei said quietly and sighed.

•••

Tooru was still disoriented when he arrived at his place. He made his way to the bathroom to throw up and wash his mouth before he headed to bed. He still really can't fall asleep and he seemed to be very restless. He sighed and grabbed his phone.

"Should I stalk them? Is that even a good idea?" Tooru asked himself and sighed before he actually stalked Makki and Mattsun's account.

He smiled when he saw photos of the couple. They were still keeping things lowkey and if you didn't knew they were dating, you'd actually think they were just good friends.

"An indirect which is for me..." Tooru said to himself when he saw a post from Makki and Mattsun. It was an alien and a spaceship toy and they had a caption Be happy and stay strong T. Cant blame you for your decision but still thank you for being too selfless. Luv ya and take care always😤❤- Your Makki and Mattsun.

"Oh..." Tooru's brows became blurry as he felt tears rolling down. He wiped them away and stopped himself from commenting and liking the post. He just sighed and his eyes widened when he saw the latest tweet from Makki.

Asshole. Just how heartless are you? I'm blocking you.

"What the--- just for who is this for?" Tooru asked as he felt so attacked. He stalked Matsukawa's account and he gasped when he saw a similar tweet.

I'm blocking you asshole. Friendship over bye.

"W-who?" Tooru asked and he mustered the courage to stalked Iwa's account and saw a tweet that hurt him so much.

There was a pretty girl and Iwa in the picture. Tooru read the caption and he smiled a little. After training dates

Tooru sobered up a bit because he got hurt by the post. All these time Iwa was just being nice to him and it meant nothing special. He was just a nice guy and Tooru was very foolish to give meaning to it.

"Ah. I see..." Tooru said and nodded before he tweeted something.

Miss Ya. Stay strong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.8K 4.6K 28
ɪᴡᴀɪᴢᴜᴍɪ x ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ When his two best friends leave Japan to follow their dreams, Iwaizumi is forced to navigate life in a way completely d...
820K 13.9K 76
Liltle chapters and a lot of haikyu!! Ships (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
3K 61 18
Hinata Shoyo and her friends are a well known group at an all girls school in NYC. One day they get news from the principle that their neighbor, an a...
1.1K 75 19
Akaashi Keiji, a Junior University student with lots of problems, finally finds someone whom he will soon fall in love with. Someone that loves him m...