Ten Minutes

By ameesaAhlam

"You have already ruined my life, what else do you want?", I barked at him. "Ten minutes", he muttered. "What... More

CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1: Bad Vibe
CHAPTER 2: Broken
CHAPTER 3: An Angel
CHAPTER 4: Finding Her
CHAPTER 5: A Request
CHAPTER 6: Sick
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 7: Hungry
CHAPTER 8: Coffee and Rain
CHAPTER 9: Five more minutes
CHAPTER 10: A stroll in the park
CHAPTER 11: Monster
CHAPTER 12: Caring for her
CHAPTER 13: Marry me
CHAPTER 14: The Elevator
CHAPTER 15: Shopping
CHAPTER 16: Date?
CHAPTER 17: Feelings...
CHAPTER 18: Meeting the Arnolds
CHAPTER 19: The Wedding
CHAPTER 20: Reception And...Honeymoon?!
CHAPTER 21: Surprise
CHAPTER 22: Heaven
CHAPTER 23: I Promise
Chapter 24: The Party
CHAPTER 25: WTF!?
CHAPTER 27: Kiss In The Pool
CHAPTER 28: Three Magical Words
EPILOGUE
Author's Note (Important)
New Story!
New Story!
New Story
NEW STORY!
New Story!
New Story!
1 Million Reads! (Important Author's Note)
New Story
New Story
New Story
New Story
New Story
New Story
New Story
New Story

CHAPTER 26: I love him?

38.4K 1.7K 57
By ameesaAhlam

Cicilia's POV:

A few hours later, my phone's notification went off and I checked it to see a message from an unknown number.

And on opening it, I saw an image.

An image of Seb and a girl who was kissing each other.

WTF!?

No, no, no, this can't be true. But the more I stared at the picture the more clearer it became. It was of Rome only. And Seb was kissing that girl, on her lips.

It was not photoshopped, it looked completely real, real enough to break my heart into millions of pieces.

But why, Seb?

He promised me, he said he would never leave me, that he would always be there with me. And I trusted him, I trusted his words.

He cheated on me.

A sob left my mouth as tears started streaming down my face.
I liked him, I literally liked him, I trusted him, I was happy with him. He was everything I ever wanted, I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.
Why does everytime I think that things would be good now, a new drama comes up?

Angela, who was playing on the bed, looked at me curiously.
I picked her up and placed her in my lap as I looked at her.

He had a daughter, and he loved her, he really does, then why?

Can't I be happy? Don't I deserve a drama free life? Am I that worthless?

Soon, the sadness in me was replaced as anger started building inside me. He broke his promise and I had to confront him.

I picked up the phone and called him but he never picked up my call. I tried again but then also he didn't pick it up. I forwarded that image to Seb. And I threw the phone on the bed in frustration.

I could do nothing but cry about it.
I cried, for I don't know how many hours.

And then suddenly, my phone rang. The caller ID flashed Seb's name.

I wiped away my tears and picked up the call.

"Where did you get that pic from?", He asked the moment I picked up the call.

"Does that matter?! You broke your promise. You promised me Seb, didn't you?! You said you would never leave me, that you will always be there for me but no, you cheated on me, Seb!", I screamed at him as once again the tears started to fall from my eyes.

"Listen to me, darling--"

"I am not your darling anymore, Seb. I am not yours anymore. I hate you!"

"Will you let me explain?!"

"What would you explain, that that picture is false, that it is photoshopped?!"

"That picture--"

"I don't wanna listen to your false explanations. I hate you! You know what, I regret marrying you. I thought I would be happy...I was happy, Seb. I was happy...I wanted to spend my life with you but you destroyed it!"

"Cicilia! Let me speak atleast!"

"No, I don't wanna listen to you!"

There was a long pause, after which he spoke, "If you don't wanna listen, then don't, fine!"

I flinched at his tone after which the call ended. He was pissed off...but, why should I care?

What should I do now?

Leave his house? But I have no where else to go.

Fine...I am staying here for a few more days!

So, I spent the next two days, crying my heart out. He never called again nor did I.
All I did in those days was, sleeping, taking care of Angela, then again sleeping. I hardly ate.

I wonder what he must be doing...he must be with his girlfriend. Why should I care?

It was evening, when my phone rang and I picked it up to see that Amanda was calling.

"Hello?", I said dryly.

"Hey... what's wrong with you?"

"No... nothing."

"Come on, something is definitely wrong with you, now tell me."

I was not able to hold back my tears and a sob left my mouth.

"Cicilia? What happened?", She asked, "did Sebastian do anything. Just tell me and he would be dead in a few seconds."

"Can...I meet you?"

"Oh, of course...or wait, I am coming over to your place. Wait for me."

"Ok." With that I hung up the call.

I wanted to talk to someone and she was the only person I had that I could talk with.

And she said, she was at my doorstep within fifteen minutes.

As I opened the door, she exclaimed, "Oh my god, Cicilia! look what you have made of yourself!"My eyes were puffed and red from crying and my body looked pale because of not eating properly.
I hugged her, as tears started rolling down my cheeks.

She hugged me back as she rubbed my back.

As I pulled apart, she guided me towards the kitchen and made me sit on at the dining table as she placed a glass of water infront of me.

She sat beside me as I took a sip of the water.

"Now, what happened?", She asked softly.

"Seb...left for Italy three days ago and the next day, I received an image from an unknown number, he was...sharing a kiss with some other girl."

"He cheated on me, Amanda", I added.

"But...how can...he lov--I mean, how can he do that? Can you show me that picture?"

I nodded before opening my phone and showed her that image.

Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she looked at the image and then a small smile graced her lips.

Why is she smiling?

"Don't tell me that this pic is photoshopped?", I said to her.

"No, no, Cicilia", she said shaking her head, "this picture is two years old."

Two years old?! It means--

"He didn't even know you back then", she laughed.

"Didn't you talk to Seb?", She asked again.

I did but I didn't let him say anything.

"I--I...I did but...I just screamed at him and... didn't let him speak", I whispered the last part.

"You know what, her name is Caroline, she was one of my models. He used to date her at that time, this picture is of the time when they went to Italy together. Someone played a prank on you."

A feeling of guilt took over me. Why do I have to jump to conclusions everytime?! I said so much to him.

"Oh my God! What did I do?!", I said placing my head in between my hands.

"Calm down, Cicilia. Just call him and tell him that it was a misunderstanding, I know he will understand", Amanda consoled me.

"He is extremely angry at me, Amanda. When I didn't let him speak, he got pissed off."

"Don't worry, I know him, he can't be angry at you. Just say sorry to him, okay?" I nodded slowly.

"Where is Angela, by the way?", she asked.

"Must be sleeping", I said slowly.

"I will check upon her", she said getting up and making her way upstairs.

What the hell did I do?! I even told him that I hate him! No, I don't hate him, of course not.

I like him...maybe more than just like.

I...I love him? No, no, I don't love him or I do?

Just then Amanda walked in with Angela in her arms.

"She was already awake when I went into the room, was trying to climb out of the crib", she chuckled.

"Amanda?", I said.

"Yes, what happened?", She said sitting opposite to me with Angela.

"Do I...do I love him?" Her eyes widened for a second.

"You should be knowing that, how can I tell you that", she was right, "think about it."

Love? I...I love him.

Holy shit! I love him. I freaking love him!

"Shit!"

"What?"

"I love him, I really do", I told her.

"Then why are you sounding so shocked and scared? You should be happy, right?"

"I don't know...I...just--it is scaring...", I trailed off.

"What are you scared of? Rejection?"

"Maybe."

She chuckled before saying,"Don't be afraid of it, Cicilia. Be happy. But first you need to call him and apologize, understood?" I nodded in response.

"It's getting late, better eat something, get some rest and most important, call him", she said while getting up and walking to the door after handing Angela back to me.

"Take care, Cicilia. Bye."

"Bye."
_____________________________________

I was in no mood of eating anything. It was late at night, so after feeding Angela and putting her to sleep, I decided to call him.

I can't believe, I said all that to him. He must be really mad at me.

So, after building some courage, I dialled his number.

Though I didn't expect him to pick up the call, he did pick it up.

"What?", He spat making me flinch. He was still pissed off.

And on just hearing his voice, the tears started flowing my eyes and a sob left my mouth.

I wasn't able to speak anything, I just cried. He didn't speak anything for a minute but after that he spoke again, in a much softer tone, "Cicilia?"

"Seb...I am sorry", I sobbed.

"Why are you crying, calm down, darling", he consoled me.

"I am so sorry, Seb...I didn't listen to you...I jumped to conclusions, I am sorry."

He paused for a moment before saying, "Hey... it's okay...it was a misunderstanding, I understand..."

"No...I am sorry for everything I said to you...I...I don't hate you, I don't, I am sorry."

"I know you lose your mind while you are angry", he tried lightning the mood, "it's okay...I am not angry at you."

"You...you are not angry?", I sobbed again.

"Of course not, darling."
I felt as if a burden was lifted off my shoulders.

"You know...Amanda told me that it was an old picture..."

"I understand... it's completely fine. Did you eat something?"

"...no..."

"Then go eat something, I don't want you to get sick and get some rest, okay?"

"Ok."

"Is Angela good?"

"Yeah, she is fine."

"Then...okay...bye, take care, darling."

He was about to hang up but I said, "Seb?"

"Yes, darling?"

"...I miss you..."

I could feel him smiling over the phone,
"I miss you too, darling."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

790K 17.9K 81
With both of his hands to either side of me, he leaned closer, less than an inch away from my ear. I felt him take a breath and the hairs on the back...
1M 16.9K 65
[Semi Edited ] Previously Know As 'Adoration' Book One In The Russo Series "So fucking tight" he praised backing up looking at my body as he thumbs m...
855 41 42
A little sneak peak of the story: He then reach my sweet spot and bit it harshly but the pleasure was overpowering the pain. My hands now moved to h...
1.3M 28.3K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...