To Defeat A God

By Clappyu

------------ "You need more than that to defeat a God." Percy scoffed. "Oh really?" Tony smirked, as he cro... More

Intro and Things You need to know.
1. The Start of Everything I Guess
2. A Certain Library Break and a Terrorist Kid.
3. A Game of Tag that went a little Wild
4. Yup we got him
5. A Truthful Interrogation
7. At least the Cookies aren't wet?
8. Having a very Important Conversation with water
9. You? Our Guardian? Yeah Right
10. What's better, Blue or Beige?
11. Hecate is a Fan of Harry Potter
12. It's Fun Breaking Bones! Mine Especially
Hey! read this! (Not chapter)
13. Getting Stabbed in Your Dream is Something You don't want to Experience
14. I Totally Forgot. Seriously. I Was Concentrating on My Pancakes.
15. Clint Was a Storm Spirit in His Past Life
16. Incy Wincy Spider Climbing up the screen
17. Extinct Languages Should Stay Extinct
18. Oh, So You Got Caught. No Worries, We'll Come To The Rescue.
19. Norse? Oh? Wanna Add Greek?
20. Ooh, So What's the Mist?
21. Such a Long Introduction.
22. No Way up? Then Find a Flight of Stairs.
23. Huge. Big. Massive. Wow.
24. Did You Know That Gods Could Own Hotels As Well? Is that even Possible?
25. Fighting for Hotel Rooms is Actually Fun, if You're on the Winning side.

6. Persassy wants to go Kronos on Pirate Dude

1.6K 36 22
By Clappyu

----------------

THOR'S POV

 Stories of Perseus Jackson was always a hot issue in Asgard. Every time I came back home from Midgard, stories about his and the seven's adventures were buzzing in the crowds.

 Which meant, that I was over joyed when I first realized that we would be looking for Perseus. Then, I was terrified at the fact that we were looking for him to detain him. I knew that Perseus would not be pleased, and I did not want to get on his bad side. So I went to visit Jane who was currently in England. For about a week. When I got back, I was dumbstruck at the sight of Perseus Jackson in an interrogation room, annoying the hell out of Rogers and Barton.

 "Mr Flag, so, where's your patriotic plate?"

 "It is certainly not a patriotic plate, it's a shield. Now, tell me, what did you do in Greece and Italy?"

 "Told you, I was on a trip with my friends!"

 "There weren't any records of you on planes or ships, and you were everywhere!"

 "We......Uh....road traveled!"

 "It would've taken you days, and it wasn't even an hour when you appeared in a totally different region!"

 "Fine, we flew."

 "........"

 Rogers probably was sympathetic, but it seemed that he was up to his limit. Romanoff was listening into the conversation, and spoke into the mike. "It's not a lie."

 She looked frustrated. At least as frustrated as she could be. Clint was nearly slipping off of his chair when he finally announced that he had had enough. Clint and Rogers agreed on a quick break.

They staggered out of the container, clearly depressed, and slumped on the chairs right after they closed the door. 

 "We had no lead to anything! How could that even be possible?" Clint let out.

 "He was speaking the truth.... I wonder how that could be...." Natasha muttered under her breath.

 I watched Perseus, as he  frowning at the glass in his cell. I popped a pop tart into my mouth (I had a bag full of it with me). That's when Fury clapped his hands.

 "Okay, they all may be the truth, but there is a small chance that he's a good liar too," he stated, and raised a hand for Romanoff to stop when she tried to speak up.

 "So, we're going to go a little in to his family and stuff, just to make sure he's not the only one to be a suspected terrorist."

I scoffed. Perseus Jackson and his family, terrorists? I heard a lot about him but also knew that his whole sister helped with the war. 

 Stark got up, and began to check the files of Perseus on his computer, and sent 4 files to the screen. The names read 'Sally Jackson', 'Paul Blofis', 'Carina Jackson', and 'Estelle Blofis'.

The others went close to read too. No photos were on the screen, But I knew what they'd look like. What Carina Jackson would look like, at least.

 Stark was reading through young Carina's files when he whistled.

 "This kid has some records too, huh. And she's only eleven!"

 I went to stand beside him, and read,

Carina Iris Jackson

DOB: June.25

Biological Father: Unknown

Biological Mother: Sally Jackson

Stepfather(S): -Gabe Ugliano missing since -6years ago

                                   -Paul Blofis (Teacher in Goode Highschool)

Siblings:-Perseus Jackson, Estelle Blofis

Additional Information: Was seen throwing a bomb near the Empire State Building, has been sighted carrying a gun, sighted fighting armed soldiers and was missing for 2 months in the past year.

Highly dangerous

 It was not surprising to me that the girl had records too. Her sword was partially made of Adamantine, a rare type of metal, that glowed translucent in the dark, pearl white as diamonds. So, it was natural that it would look like a gun through the mist.

 I was not aware that I had drifted off of focus. I decided to listen in to the mortal's discussion.

 "So we detain her, too. Simple!"

 I chocked on my pop tart. "WHAT!?"

 Stark looked confused. "What?"

 I was outraged. I screamed at the puny mortals. Oh, wow, I sound like Loki. "You kidnap the boy, and now you want to kidnap his sister too? Are you insane? Do you no what'll happen? We're all going to die!" I threw my hands up to the air in disgust. Fury frowned, his one eye blazing into my eyeballs. 

"What do you mean by that Thor?" He asked, cautiously folding his arms. I huffed, knowing that it was not my choice to tell them about greek gods and what not. 

 "You know what?" I asked them as I began standing up. "I'm going to quit." The others gasped. 

 "What? Thor, you can't! I'm not happy about capturing a child either, but quitting can't be an option!" Rogers seemed exasperated, but he didn't know anything.

 "He's right, I want to quit too, you know, so you have no right to quit before me!" Barton glared at me, and Romanoff slapped him upside the head causing a pain filled"Ow!" by Barton.

 I began walking out to the doors, stomping, which I knew would look like an idiot. Who cares anyway? As I began turning the door knob, I felt a dull pain on my neck. I felt some kind of furry pin on my neck and turned around to see Fury pointing a tranquilizer gun at me. I immediately realized what was happening and sluggishly tried a glare. 

"You son of a-"

 And that's when I blacked out.

------------------

PERCY'S POV

 I was still on the bed doing a few exercises when the glass turned transparent again. I looked back, expecting to see Mr. Flag or the Apollo Dude, but I was met with an intimidating glare from a dark skinned, pirate looking person. I decided to call him Pirate Dude.

 I went on with my stretches as I stared back at Pirate Dude. He really looked like one too, with his black coat and all. The only thing he needed was a sailor hat, and he would fit right in. I decided to say something, because the silence was intoxicating. 

 "Hi Pirate Dude! What's up!"

 Pirate Dude scowled, and went back to analyzing me. I went back to my jumping jacks. A few minutes passed before he began talking. 

 "You would not talk. And even if you did, you didn't give direct answers, and we are not sure if your answers were true."

 "So?" I asked, still doing the jumping jacks. I counted to 37 until he said something that completely blew my mind.

 "I heard you have a sister."

 I stopped the exercise immediately. 

 "And?" I did not want to hear the next sentence, but he spoke anyway.

 "We're going to detain her too."

 As fast as a flash, I ran up to the glass and banged on it, making pirate Dude jump in surprise. My voice was dead calm.

 "You. What."

 I swear he gulped at my voice, but he went back to sneer at me.

 "What, you afraid that your little sister's going  to jail?"

 I glared. 

 "You won't be able to find her."

 "Oh, we did, she's actually at your mother's house right now. I'm going to send my agents to get her."

 I glared into his eyes, I felt the anger boiling inside me, but I kept it down. This glass was too hard, like metal, and I didn't want to bruise my hands.

 "Listen, Pirate Dude," I spoke, as I fought to calm my rage, "If you hurt my sister, if you even hurt a hair of her, I am personally going to break out of this stupid cell, and ask Hades to make you immortal. Then, I'm going to chop you into pieces, throw your body parts into the deepest depths of Tartarus, and laugh at your cries of help. You will wish you weren't even born."

 I stepped back from the glass. The smirk from Pirate Dude's face was wiped clean.

 "Do you understand?" He nodded, stood up, and walked out of the door. As the door slammed shut, I sighed, wondering if Rin would be okay. 

-----------------------

NICK FURY'S POV

 I staggered out of the room, trying not to blink too hard. His sea green eyes were burning bright in rage, hate, and fear. I had never seen those kinds of eyes before. And what was the matter with that kid and greek mythology?  I cleared my throat when everybody stared at me with wide eyes.

 "We have to detain the child, immediately." My voice was a bit raspy, and I cleared my throat again. "Stark, find the girl's photo, and also try find some more info of the two."

 "'k," answered stark, as he swiveled his rolling chair over to the computer. I rolled my eye, and sighed at his childish movements. 

 A few minutes passed, and all of a sudden, Stark gasped. I stood up, and walked up to him.

 "Did you find anything?" I asked.

 "Y...yeah, I found the kid's photo, and I found something else too...."

 The girl looked a lot like Perseus, with the same raven hair and all. Rogers took one look at the girl's photo and blinked. He breathed some kind of word...it sounded like 'Rin?'

 I went back to the computer screen, scanned the whole thing, and stopped at a certain passage.

 It seemed that the Jackson's had an uncle. Their mother was adopted to another family. and her real name was supposed to be Sally Stark. And she had a twin brother named Anthony Stark.

I guess that was why Stark looked shocked. 

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY PERCY!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 64K 55
With Sally and Paul missing, Percy learns that he has a mortal uncle. Tony Stark was not expecting to find that he had a nephew; nor that said nephew...
47.9K 1.1K 25
Percy Jackson. A 17 year old boy with a broken heart and a scarred soul. In the war against Gaea, he lost everything. He lost his lovely Wise Girl to...
513K 14.1K 66
Persia(Percy) Jackson is a legend, even among the gods. Daughter of the sea and raised with the love from a kind mortal, she had to undergo several h...
291K 5.4K 25
When Annabeth spends her summer working on fixing Mount Olympus, Percy has nothing to do except to get a job. So when he surprisingly gets an interns...