โ› ๐’˜๐’‰๐’š โœ โ”โ”โ” โช ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐š•...

By aesthetic_basic

๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ผ. โ–Ž ๐“ฆ๐™ท๐šˆ โ™ก โ†ท หŠ- โช ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–‘๐–Ž ๐–‰'๐–†๐–’๐–Š๐–‘๐–Ž๐–”. โซ ๐Ÿ— เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหš. โ€ข โ” โ i could sit and ๐‹๐ˆ๐„ to ... More

๐—ช๐—›๐—ฌ?
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ. FAMOUS BIRTHDAYS !
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ. TIK TOK & DMS !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ. INSTAGRAM & IMESSAGE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ. TWITTER & ARTICLE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ. REAL LIFE & INSTAGRAM !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ. TIK TOK !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ. TIK TOK ROOM & IMESSAGE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ. DMS & INSTAGRAM !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด. IMESSAGE & ARTICLE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต. TIK TOK & DMS !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ. TWITTER !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ. IMESSAGE & TIK TOK
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ. INSTAGRAM & TIK TOK ROOM !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ. TIK TOK & DMS !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ. IMESSAGE & TIK TOK ROOM !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ. TIK TOK & PHONE CALL !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ. INSTAGRAM & REAL LIFE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ. INSTAGRAM & IMESSAGE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด. DMS & TWITTER !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต. TIK TOK ROOM & TIK TOK !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ. IMESSAGE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ. INSTAGRAM & TWITTER !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ. TIK TOK ROOM & DMS !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ. INSTAGRAM & REAL LIFE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ. TIK TOK ROOM & PHONE CALL !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ. TIK TOK & IMESSAGE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ. TIK TOK ROOM & IMESSAGE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด. IMESSAGE & DMS !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต. TWITTER & INSTAGRAM !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ. INSTAGRAM & IMESSAGE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ. REAL LIFE & INSTAGRAM !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ. ARTICLE & IMESSAGE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ. INSTAGRAM & TIK TOK !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ. TWITTER & YOUTUBE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ. IMESSAGE & TWITTER !
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ. INSTAGRAM & IMESSAGE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ. REAL LIFE & MULTI !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด. TIK TOK & TWITTER !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต. INSTAGRAM & REAL LIFE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ. TIK TOK ROOM & IMESSAGE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ. ARTICLE & INSTAGRAM !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎ. YOUTUBE & REAL LIFE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ. REAL LIFE & TIK TOK ROOM !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ. YOUTUBE & INSTAGRAM !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑ. TIK TOK & DMS !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒ. REAL LIFE & INSTAGRAM !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ. TIK TOK ROOM & TIK TOK !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿด. PHONE CALL & REAL LIFE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿต. ARTICLE & REAL LIFE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌ. TIK TOK & IMESSAGE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญ. INSTAGRAM & TWITTER !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎ. TIK TOK & IMESSAGE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏ. REAL LIFE & YOUTUBE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐ. IMESSAGE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ. TIK TOK ROOM & IMESSAGE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ. TIK TOK & INSTAGRAM !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿณ. TWITTER & PHONE CALL !

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ. INSTAGRAM & YOUTUBE !

3.4K 154 65
By aesthetic_basic

。・゚゚・♡゚・。。・゚♡゚・。 。・゚゚・

♡.°୭̥ ⋆。˚ 𝘄𝗵𝘆? ░  𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶 𝗱'𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗼. . .˚ ༘ *
⤹ *· 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍, 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗉, 𝖻𝗎𝗇𝗇𝗒, 𝖻𝗎𝖻𝖻𝗅𝖾𝗓.
𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑶𝟏 ⋆。 ❝ 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙵-𝙶𝙵 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙱𝙻𝙴𝙼 🦕 ·˚ ༘ ˎˊ-
└─▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃──➤
♡ ┊ ┊. ♡ ┊ ┊
⋆。˚ ⋆。˚ ♡ ⋆。˚

@𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗢 ✔️
𝘗𝘖𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘋 𝘖𝘕 𝘏𝘌𝘙 𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘠

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▭ ▭

⋆⋅ ★ ⋅⋆

      "Do you know what I see? Two things — a strong independent woman and an amazing, unstoppable Tik Tok star," Tabitha adjusted the camera, Charli smiled in appreciation, "Oh, look! You're here too."

      "Hey," Charli pushed her over, knocking the camera down with her. Tabitha laughed as Charli fell on her. "Ah!"

☆☆☆

     "Hey everyone!" Charli waved to the camera, she didn't usually talk so causally to the screen. "As you can see from the title, today's video is going to be a little different..."

     "Yep, Charli kidnapped me, now she's keeping me in her basement and forcing me to make TikToks,"
Tabitha was sat next to her in the room. "She's like obsessed with me..."

"If kidnapping means that we binged on hotel ice cream and watched Netflix then yeah, I kidnapped her. Also, kidnapping must mean snuggling up on my bed and falling asleep on my shoulder."

"That never happened!" Tabitha lowered her voice, "You better cut that out, we can't have them believing the truth or something like that..."

☆☆☆

      "Ok, so this first question is for Ms. Renegade," She unfolded the piece of paper. "What do you think about Tabitha and is she bullying you?"

      Charli scratched the back of her neck, she wanted to answer this question properly. "Um, Tabitha is actually not as mean as she makes herself seem. Now that I understand, she kinda just acts like a BEEP for the camera. But yeah, I totally thought that she was bullying me at first..."

      "Seriously?"

      "Yeah, like my parents were literally so close to calling the cops and everything, it was basically borderline harassment."

      "Well, BEEP, I should have bullied you more. We would've been on the meet the parent's stage of this relationship by now."

☆☆☆

"Did you guys kiss?" Charli threw the piece of paper across the room after reading it, "Urgh...this gets asked all the time because of that Tik Tok, no."

      "Yeah, we didn't kiss," Tabitha nodded, pretty unsuccessful in hiding her disappointment. "I was joking, it was just a song..."

      Charli repeated it as if to remind herself. "Yeah, it was just a song..." She took out another question, "Are you friends? Uh...yes."

     "No."

☆☆☆

     "Top or bottom?" Tabitha laughed at the way Charli's cheeks heated up, "Ignoring the fact that Charli literally just topped me a few minutes ago, she's definitely the bottom."

     "How do you know they were asking about us?" Charli raised an eyebrow, "Did you just assume they saw us together?"

     "Fuc—"

☆☆☆

"Next question is...who won?" Charli readout, she smiled to herself, "Well, if we're talking about it, it's definitely me."

"No, absolutely not," Tabitha interrupted, "You may be winning at the moment but this isn't over until one of us hit a hundred million. That will be when the winner is announced."

"Which will be me."

"Now you guys see what this BEEP does to me," Tabitha snatched another piece of paper, "Here we go, why are you guys fighting? So..."

     "So," Charli interrupted, holding in the laugh that came with Tabitha's shock face, "Tabby just started to bully me and I was kinda angry because why would she do that? But it turns out that she is just obsessed with me."

    "Yeah," Tabitha nodded and Charli chuckled, "Wait...no!"

☆☆☆

"What's your favorite color? And, no, rainbow is not a color, Tabitha."

"You can't tell me how to live my life, D'Amelio."

☆☆☆

"All jokes aside, I don't actually hate Tabitha that much. We're just on the stage of knowing each other in a way where we don't completely want to kill each other but desperately want the other to get hit by, like, a train."

"Exactly!" Tabitha agreed enthusiastically, a smile still on her face. "Okay, get off me. Next question is, how many tattoos do you have?"

"None."

"You don't have any?" Tabitha laughed, "Holy BEEP, well, I have like six. I have an eleven tattoo, obviously but then I also have like a heart on my finger and a flower on my hip..."

"Which one do you regret the most?"

"I have one that says Emi on it and I'm not even going to explain why I regret...I love her but we've broken up so many times that it's kind of weird to have it there when we're not together."

"If I win, you should get a Charli tattoo — a huge one, on your arm."

"Bet," She said without any hesitation, "I'll get it if you win, which you won't. Guys, you literally can't let her win now because it will be on my body for life."

"Like a permanent loser."

"No one says I'm going to..." She threw a pillow at her, "Lose, D'amelio! If that's how it is if you lose we have to get matching tattoos of my choice."

"It's on."

☆☆☆

"I called you yesterday and you were pretty upset. You're probably gonna kill me after this but you were crying — she was crying and she was all sad and she didn't want me to know so she said it was about something else..."

"What the hell is going on? Why are you telling everyone I was crying? That's not true, I don't call Charli when I'm crying—"

      "Shut up, Tabby," Charli rolled her eyes, "You can lie to the internet later. Remember that surprise I promised you the other day? Well, meet me outside in ten minutes."

     "Um, okay," She didn't even get time to argue, the other girl was already halfway out the door before she could.

☆☆☆

"Charli's said ten minutes so she must be as famous as she is stupid because it's been thirty minutes and I'm still here bored," Tabby picked up the camera, "I can't believe this BEEP, I'm going now."

"Tabitha!" Charli shouted from the other side hall, she sounded like she was struggling, "Come outside!"

     "What the hell are you doing?" She turned the camera around to where Charli was beckoning, the focus shook as she ran to where she was hiding in the fire exit, "I told you this better be good...Ah!"

Charli was holding a miniature fluffy creature, she had to come closer to see it clearly. It was a small brown curly poodle, "This is Mickey and this is Minnie..." She held another dog in her other hand, a white poodle.

Tabby opens her arms to hold the coffee-colored dog, "They're so cute! Aww...hello!" She let him lick her on the face, "These are adorable but torturing me with dogs isn't exactly the best surprise."

     "It is when they're yours now," She laughed when Tabitha almost dropped the camera in shock, they placed it on a wall.

    "Are you BEEPING with me?" Charli shook her head, "You have to be joking because I can't actually like you...BEEP! What have you done?"

     "They're yours."

     "Thank you so much," Tabitha pulled her in for a hug, the first time they'd ever actually shown any a friendship on camera. And it was nice. "I won't forget this, D'Amelio."

      "I sure hope not because you still need to get that tattoo when you lose," Charli gave her a stupid smile and she rolled her eyes.

     "BEEP you."

@TABITHAMORGAN ✔️

● ○

○ ●

liked by heididamelio and 3.4m others

tabithamorgan so, i'm best friends with two d'amelio's now. and, it's not charli...or bhuyes 💛💙
TAGGED: @charlidamelio

𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠 𝟸𝟶,𝟿𝟾𝟽 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜...

username HOLY SHIT SHE TAGGED HER
username STAY CALM, it's HAPPENING!!

username wait, so wtf is going on??
username charli got her two dogs 😭

quinndrinksrum you're welcome👩‍🦲💯
tabithamorgan liked this comment!

username ahh, that collab has got me feeling some type of way 😍
      username i think we ALL
         feel some type of way 🤪

username tarli >>> chacha

username ohmigodshegotheradogthatssogay
charlidamelio liked this comment!

dixiedamelio whoever guessed that they would be watching netflix the whole day, was correct

username ok, but since when did charli like girls?
charlidamelio bisexuals exist, but go awf 🤩

username @tiktokroom

marcdamelio: no one:
charli: i need dogs and make them cute.
tabithamorgan liked this comment!
charlidamelio: mY wAy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 4.2K 84
"we have to keep it a secret" "I'm just always someone's rebound" "I don't know how to tell the boys" "you're just too hung up on her to actually...
2.7K 16 27
Kylie works for a construction business in Buffalo as an accountant. She graduated from college and went straight into the workplace in her hometown...
68.3K 689 50
U get invited to the hype house Or Sway La Whats gonna happen to you?? Will you fall in love with someone ?? (DISCONTINUED) This Use to be Hype Hous...
15.3K 159 32
Your family moves from Michigan to LA What will happen when you meet sway will you fall in love with someone or get heartbroken