Making dreams come true (Bond...

By ShrutiGoti5

First story of mine. A story of a girl who travels to her dream country for getting a dream job on famous Bo... More

Chapter 1- Touchdown Australia
Chapter 2 - Bondi Beach & Trouble
Chapter 3 - Help,Debrief And Hospital (Part 1)
Chapter 4 - Help, Debrief And Hospital (Part 2)
Chapter 5 - Help, Debrief And Hospital (Part 3)
Chapter 6 - Hospital, Home And Debrief
Chapter 7 - Debrief & Nightmare
Chapter 8 - Bonding
Chapter 9 - Back To Bondi & Dream Job
Chapter 10 - Remembering The Past.
Chapter 11 - After Effects
Chapter 12 - Official First Day And Surprise
Chapter 13 - Busy Uneventful Day.
Chapter 14 - Discussion Of Uneventful Day
Chapter 15 - Fitness Test
Chapter 16 - Beach Patrol
Chapter 17 - A Glimpse Of Past
Chapter 18 - Near Drowning.
Chapter 19 - Shark Sighting
Chapter 20 - Debrief
Chapter 21 - Another Day At Bondi
Chapter 22 - After Effects Of Allergy
Chapter 23 - A Day Off
Chapter 24 - Training At Tama
Chapter 25 - Long Day & Surprise
Chapter 26 - Christmas Day Pt 1
Chapter 27 - Christmas Day Pt 2
Chapter 28 - Harassment
Chapter 29 - Nightmares
Chapter 30 - Statements
Chapter 31 - Last Day Of The Year
Chapter 32 - Happy New Year
Chapter 33 - Birthday Surprise
Chapter 34 - Surprise Party
Chapter 35 - Attack
Chapter 36 - Opening Up A Bit
Chapter 37 - Outburst
Chapter 38 - Drunk Trouble
Chapter 39 - Hospital Visit
Chapter 40 - Flat Rocks
Chapter 41 - Maxi's Proposal Planning
Chapter 43 - Ready To Fly
Chapter 44 - The Journey To India
Chapter 45 - Settling Down
Chapter 46 - Gateway Of India
Chapter 47 - Surprise And Shock
Chapter 48 - Comforting
Chapter 49 - Roaming Around
Chapter 50 - Press Conference
Chapter 51 - Broken Brother
Chapter 52 - Shopping
Chapter 53 - Trekking.
Chapter 54 - Back To Where We Belong
Chapter 55 - Letting Go Of Past
Chapter 56 - Today's Not My Day
Chapter 57 - Australia Day (Part 1)
Chapter 58 - Australia Day (Part 2)
Chapter 59 - Perverts
Chapter 60 - Celebs At Bondi
Chapter 61 - Pampering
Chapter 62 - Thieves At Bondi
Chapter 63 - Sick
Chapter 64 - Ironman Challenge
Chapter 65 - Celebration
Chapter 66 - Worrying
Chapter 67 - Workshop
Chapter 68 - Missing
Chapter 69 - Hospital
Chapter 70 - Discharged
Chapter 71 - Twist
Chapter 72 - Letter
Chapter 73 - Back To Routine
Chapter 74 - Never A Dull Moment At Bondi
Chapter 75 - Confusion
Chapter 76 - Rainy Day
Chapter 77 - Regional Lifeguard Challenge
Chapter 78 - Healing
Chapter 79 - Fake Attack
Chapter 80 - Fundraiser
Chapter 81 - Body Retrieval
Chapter 82 - Small Tiff
Chapter 83 - Indian Cricket Team
Chapter 84 - Fun Day
Chapter 85 - Stressed
Chapter 86 - Relieved
Chapter 87 - Face Off
Chapter 88 - Fake Spinal
Chapter 89 - New Beginnings
Chapter 90 - Fun Night
Chapter 91 - Fears
Chapter 92 - Revelations
Chapter 93 - Painful Healing Process
Chapter 94 - Hearing
Chapter 95 - Shaken Up
Chapter 96 - Brother - Sister's Day Out.
Chapter 97 - Upset
Chapter 98 - Instincts
Chapter 99 - Rift
Chapter 100 - Surprise, Surprise And Surprise
Chapter 101 - Beautiful Surprise and Shocks
Chapter 102 - Emotional Reunion
Chapter 103 - Happily Ever After.

Chapter 42 - Maxi's Proposal

555 9 0
By ShrutiGoti5

Hutz was the first one to wake up and looked at ri only to find her sleeping snuggling closer to him making him smile. He carefully placed her head on the pillow and covered her with the duvet and made his way into the kitchen to make breakfast for themselves and than wake up ri.

He was making breakfast and coffee when a pair of hands wrapped around his waist and head on his back making him to smile. He pulled ri in front and continued making breakfast. "Good morning baby, i was going to wake you up after making breakfast, did you sleep well". Hutz said kissing her forehead.

"Mhmm". Ri said sleepily making him to chuckle. "Come on wake up breakfast is ready and we need to leave for work". Hutz said wrapping his arms around her.

"Good morning hutz". Ri said and gave a peck on his cheeks and left for her room to freshen up even he went to freshen up.

Soon they freshened up and had their breakfast and made their way towards bondi after taking their belongings.

They kept their things in locker and went to the tower to find matt dee, mouse, beardy, gonz, harries, jeff, singlets, jess sitting in the tower talking.

"Good morning boys". They both wished and they wished them too.

"Darlin i brought the candles i have kept them in locker room". Harries said and ri nodded.

"Good we need to hurry after our shift ends to bronte as we have lot to set up". Gonz said.

"What's going on?". Beardy asked and matt dee also leaned in to listen as they were unaware. The boys told him about maxi's proposal arrangements and they both got Happy for him.

"Finally he is proposing". Matt said laughing and others started to laugh too.

"We need to carry our radios too for communication". Jess said and others agreed to it.

"Maxi has a day off today and he must be nervous as hell i expect him to come today at beach". Ri said and realised that they don't have ground lanterns.

"Shit who is getting the ground lanterns i forgot about it". Ri said with a worried expression on her face.

"Don't worry precious we can tell chips to bring it he stays nearby, he has an off too". Harries said and ri sighed in relief and nodded.

Ri was stationed at backpackers with matt till afternoon and in tower for the rest of the day.

They talked for a while before leaving for their position. Matt and ri reached backpackers and settled down.

"I suppose it is going to be calm here as you are here". Ri said laughing.

"Yeah you are with bondi's good luck charm usually we don't have anything happening when i am here". Matt said laughing along.

"Yeah i know that". Ri said whilst watching water.

"I heard you are flying to India this monday". Matt said. "Yeah the event got preponed much to my disappointment, i get chills with the thought of it and now i actually need to go". Ri said sighing.

"One day you have to do it". Matt said stating the fact. "I know but i did not know that it will come this soon i am still not ready for it but i don't have a choice now". Ri said and he nodded in understanding.

"Don't worry baby girl whip and jess are going with you which is a good thing". Matt said. "Yeah thank god they are coming if i had to go alone i wouldn't have been able to do it". Ri said and he nodded.

They sat there watching water without any rescue they could here their radio going on and off with rescues taking place on other parts of beach. It was around 11 when their radio went off, "Central to Backpackers". Came Jess voice.

"Backpackers go ahead". Ri said waiting for response.

"I have sent maxi to meet you he is nervous as hell we tried calming him down but it did not work so you have to handle him baby girl". Jess radioed laughing.

"Copy that i knew this was coming i will handle him don't worry". Ri radioed and shook her head.

"Get ready to calm a nervous grown up adult baby". Matt said and ri started laughing at his description.

Ri got out of the rhino and watching water waiting for maxi when he came from behind picked her up from the ground taking her in a hug.

"Baby sis i am very nervous". Maxi said still in a hug.

"I know that, come let's go for a walk and calm you down". Ri said and broke the hug.

"Matty i am going for a walk with him, is it ok with yo.. ". Before she could complete the sentence.

"Don't worry about here we haven't had any rescue and it will be calm over here, you handle this adult baby i will handle here". Matty said laughing and got of the rhino to give maxi a hug.

"Come". Ri said and held his hands and started walking.

"So tell me big brother why are you so nervous". Ri asked maxi who was walking looking at water and lost in his thoughts.

"I will screw up". Maxi said. "And why do you think soo". Ri asked.

"I just don't know what if i won't be able to say it, what if i will do something that may blow it up, i just don't know where to start from i don't what to do i am just soo nervous i am messing up everything since morning, can you imagine i nearly burned the kitchen making breakfast for myself, i don't know what to do baby sis, i feel like i am not ready to propose her". Maxi poured his heart out in front of ri she listened to him patiently.

"Since how long you have known each other". Ri asked out of blue.

"Almost 7 years". Maxi said. "Ok can you live without her". Ri asked which shocked him.

"No i can't leave without her she is the most beautiful thing happened to me, i can never imagine even in my dreams to live without her". Maxi said and paused

"My day starts with her morning message and ends with telling her about my day and listen to her voice, i am incomplete without her she makes me complete, the thought of imagining my life without her sends shivers down my spine, i can't afford to lose her, she is my world i want to grow old with her, i want to make beautiful memories with her, i want to be by her side in her happiness and sadness, i want to spend the entire life with her because without her i am nothing, i love her from my heart and soul". Maxi said thinking about T with a huge smile on his face making ri to smile at him.

"This is what you need to tell T that how you feel about her when she is with you and how she makes you happy, Trust me big brother speak what is there in your heart and than see the outcome it will be beautiful and let me tell you one thing us girls love when boys mention 'we or us' and not only himself it makes girls feel special that she is always in your mind or thoughts while planning the future or any other things ". Ri said with a smile on her face.

"And just pour your heart out as in what did you think about her when you first met her, when did you realise that she is the one and you wanted to spend the rest of the life with her, tell her how it feels when she isn't with you, tell her how you see her in your future and everything will fall in it's place, this is my opinion i don't know about others but to make someone feel that you love them is hidden in small gestures and the efforts they put for you by doing small things for them, expensive gifts or going to expensive restaurants for dates may not make someone happy and is not important ,but to hold hands on dates or making something together for a date at home or watching a movie together cuddled to each other is enough to make someone feel loved". Ri said explaining him and he smiled widely and he picked her up kissed her forehead and twirling her around making her to giggle and started walking towards the tower carrying her.

"You are the best baby sis love you, now i am definitely ready to propose her, today's day she will never forget in her life, your thoughts on love is soo pure and different from others hutz is lucky to have you in his life. ". Maxi said making her to smile

"Love you too big brother, even i am lucky to have him and Put me down i can walk, everyone is looking at us, what they will think ". Ri said and he denied.

"Nope that's not happening let them look i am carrying my baby sis not someone else". Maxi said grinning to which she shook her head in amusement.

Soon they reached the tower and made ri sit on the chair. In tower were jess, beardy and harries. They turned around to have a look at ri and maxi who was smiling widely.

"I will take a leave now i need to get ready and even look at the arrangements of the date, baby sis i will drop in a message when we are about to reach the beach". Maxi said and kissed her forehead and bid bye to boys and left the tower with a huge smile on his face.

The boys turned towards ri like they saw a ghost, ri was drinking water when she turned around towards the boys.

"Eyes on water boys and what's with that look". Ri said chuckling.

"How did you manage to calm him down in just 10 minutes we couldn't do it we tried for like half an hour but still he was nervous as hell". Jess said and picked up the binos.

"Yeah he wasn't calming down at all we tried to make understand but it did not work he was sitting with a sad face and now he left the tower with an ear to ear smile". Beardy said and they nodded.

"Will explain you guys later need to go down, matty is alone at, backpackers". Ri said to which they whined but eventually nodded.

She made her way out of the tower towards matt who was standing outside the buggie chatting with some girls.

"Hey matty how it has been here". Ri asked. "Not even a single rescue so chatting with these ladies". Matt said pointing towards the girls.

"You came this soon i was expecting it to go much longer, did you managed to calm him down". Matt said leaning on the rhino.

"Yeah i managed to calm him down he left the beach with a smile on his face to look after the arrangements for his date". Ri said and he nodded.

The rest of the day went in with conducting rescues here and there and doing first aids. Ri, hutz, gonz and jess left the beach at 6:30 after changing and taking their radios with them towards bronte taking in the decors with them.

Whip, reidy, chappo, jake were to meet them at bronte. Deano and jake were stationed at bronte so they were already there.

Soon they reached bronte to find whip, reidy and chappo were waiting for them.

"Good evening baby girl and boys". Whip greeted taking them in a hug. They wished back. "You brought everything that is needed". Ri asked to which they nodded.

"Go and grab a radio for yourself first". Ri said and they nodded making  their way to grab a radio. Soon they came in after taking a radio and clipped it to their pockets.

"Reidy did you bring in the extra camera". Ri asked to which he nodded. Reidy went in to look for a spot from where he can take pictures.

"Kiddo Why do you need an extra camera". Chappo asked. "Because i am also helping him in taking pictures from different angel from the ramp after they enter the beach". Ri said to which they looked at her shocked.

"Don't start questions will answer it later we need to start the preps come on". Ri said to which they nodded.

"Lets start putting the ground lanterns from the stairs till the middle of the beach, whip you get the extension connection ready". Ri said and they started putting the lanterns and whip went in to get the extension connection.

"Reidy to ri". Came his voice. "Go ahead". Ri said putting the lanterns ready. "I will take the pictures from the bird cage as from here it is visible where you guys are working and i can even move out of the tower and won't be seen too and will be able to move freely without been noticed". Reidy radioed.

"Copy that". Ri radioed and got back to settings the lanterns. "Ri to whip are the extensions ready". Ri radioed.

"Give me 5 minutes and it will be ready". Whip radioed. "Copy that". Ri replied. Soon the boys started pouring down the beach for helping.

"Jake get me the series". Ri told him to which he came got the series. "Now this is the main task, should it be marry me or will you marry me?". Ri asked.

"Will you marry me is better i guess". Jess said and others nodded.

"Ri to whip get the other extension where we are standing right now". Ri radioed. "Copy that coming with it". He replied.

"Now help me to set up the sign". Ri said to which they nodded and helped her set up the sign on the sand and covered the unwanted lights with sand and made a heart out of the remaining lights, boys randomly placed the candles near the set up.

"Chappo did you bring what i told you how many you brought". Ri asked. "Yeah i brought 10 of them". He answered.

"Where it is bring them we need to set it here". Ri said to which he brought it.

"Whip where are the connections". Ri asked. "Here they are". Whip pointed at the extension lying a bit far away from them.

"Here take this wire and plug in and cover the visible wire with sand". Ri said handing him the wire.

Meanwhile chappo brought in the cold pyro electric crackers and gave it to ri.

"What is this?". Jess asked. "Electric Firecrackers they will give in a good background light after we pop on the question and it will be turned on when maxi makes her wear the ring". Ri said adjusting the crackers a bit far from the sand and in line putting it firmly on the sand.

"Whip the ground lanterns connection is plugged in, by chance do we have an extra extension?". Ri asked setting the the crackers. "Yes they are plugged in, yes i have one more". Whip said. "Bring it here we need for the electric fire crackers". Ri said and he went in and brought the extension and kept it besides it.

"Who is there at the main connection? Turn on the switch of these lights ". Ri asked taking her radio from the back pocket.

"Deano is there". He told. "Ri to deano can you turn on the connection of both the extensions everything is mostly done here". Ri radioed.

"Copy that". Came deano's voice and the lights turned on giving a perfect view to the set up.

"Ri to reidy how is it looking from your angle is it visible and take a picture too". Ri radioed.

"Yes it is visible from here i need to sneak out of the tower when they enter the beach to get some good pictures that i will figure out". Reidy radioed.

"Copy that i will leave it upto you". Ri radioed.

"Umm deano turn off the lights one by one we need to figure out which one is ground lights and which one is the questions one". Ri radioed. "Copy that". Deano said and the lights which turned off first was the ground lights.

"Ri to deano the one's which you turned off first is the ground lanterns light you need to remember which switch you need to on first and the second is for the questions, the third connection is to be switched on when i tell you to do it". Ri radioed and walked with the plug of crackers towards the extension plugging it and switching on the switch .

"Copy that i remember it wait i will try it once and you see". Deano said.

"Copy that". Ri radioed. Soon the ground lanterns light went on, followed by the question too.

"Perfect". Ri radioed and looked around to find any fault. "Soo everything is done". Ri asked and the boys nodded.

"Perfect as planned". The boys told and engulfed her in a hug. It was 7:45 by that time when they completed the set up.

"Reidy where is the extra camera". Ri radioed. "It is with Gonz take it from him and i am ready tell me when they come". Reidy told. "Copy that". Ri radioed.

She went towards gonz and took the camera and stood with the boys at the surf club talking to each other , "Does anyone have water?". Ri asked.

"Yeah here take it". Jess said passing the bottle and she took some sips from it.

"Baby girl this is going to be the memorable day of their life, soo proud of you, love you". Hutz said wrapping his arms around her shoulders and kissed her forehead.

"Love you too". Ri said kissing his cheeks. They started talking when ri's phone beeped indicating a message.

She pulled her phone out to see the message was from maxi. "Baby sis will be there on the beach in 5 mins".

"Guys go and light the candles they will be here in 5 minutes". Ri said and some of the guys made their way out lighting the candles.

"Reidy be ready they will be here in 5 minutes, all the best". Ri radioed. "Copy that i am ready all the best to you too". Reidy radioed. The boys wished ri luck.

"Deano switch on the ground lantern lights, guys hide yourself and a cake is ready too with party poppers bring it when i tell you to bring it". Ri said and he turned on the lights.

(Ignore the set up in the background, this is pathway lights decorations)

Soon maxi and tahlia came hand in hand they stood there for a while and than maxi dragged her towards the pathway. Taking it as a cue ri ducked down and ran towards the ramp and lied down in such a way that she couldn't be seen.

Boys were looking at her as to how she was working. Ri started taking photos of them without them noticing it. As they weren't far away from where ri was she could hear maxi proposing her it were the same words he told her in the morning when ri asked him the question that will he able to live without her.

Ri pulled the radio from her back pocket as she knew that the time came and "Deano turn off the ground lights".The lights went off and T looked around as to what happened and maxi sat on his knee.

(Imagine this written on sand)

"Turn both lights on". Ri radioed and started taking pictures and the lights turned on and T looked at maxi only gasp in Surprise and covered her mouth with her hands and tears started flowing down her eyes. She nodded her head in yes and maxi took the ring from the box.

"Turn on the last switch". Ri radioed and the moment maxi was making T wear the ring the crackers went on and ri started taking pictures of them. Ri and reidy were capturing each and every moment of theirs. After they broke apart maxi looked around and T looked confused he explained hee everything still looking around and found ri lying down near the ramp taking their pictures. He ran towards her and T stood there with a huge smile on her face and tears flowing down her eyes. She was admiring the ring.

He picked ri up and hugged her tightly and twirled her around and took her towards T who was smiling at her.

Maxi let ri down only to be hugged by T, "Congratulations both of you i am soo happy for you guys, my favourites are engaged". Ri said.

"Let's take pictures of you both". Ri said and made them stand together and took their pictures.

"Reidy and boys come here with what we brought". Ri radioed and kept it back. "Baby girl you did this for us". T asked.

"Umm yeah as you guys are my favourites at least i can do this much for you guys". Ri said and T hugged her.

"This is the best day of my life i will never forget this day, this is like a dream come true for me all thanks to you and the boys for making this arrangements". T said hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead.

Boys came in with cake and everyone congratulated them. They settled down on the sand and cut the cake and popped the party poppers. Reidy and ri stood at the back taking their pictures. Smile never left their face.

They cut the first piece and made their way towards Ri first, "Nope first you both feed each other and than us it is your special day". Ri said.

"No baby girl because of you guys this whole proposal was possible so you guys deserve it first". T said and maxi nodded.

"Don't give us credit we just helped her, this whole idea, execution and arrangements were done by her". Jess said.

"You guys deserve it too you helped me in this whole thing or else i wouldn't have been able to execute it you guys have helped me equally and no arguments on it". Ri said and they nodded.

"Now come have this baby sis my hands are paining and my mouth is watering seeing this cake". Maxi said and ri chuckled at it but took a piece from the cake. They fed her cake and ri fed them the cake too.

Soon the boys attacked on the cake like they haven't had cake before ri took pictures of it.

"Big brother and T i want a photograph of you guys to post it on social media". Ri said to which they nodded.

Ri took their pictures and after being satisfied she showed them the pictures. Soon the boys with T and Ri settled down for a while. Ri was sitting leaning on hutz who had his arms wrapped around her shoulders.

"I still can't believe that i am engaged, this ring is so beautiful i have never seen such a ring before i can't take my eyes off it". T said admiring the ring and leaned on Maxi's shoulder who had his arms wrapped around her waist.

"Yeah you may never see such a ring in future too because baby sis has designed this ring". Maxi said and T looked at ri who had a flush face.

"Really baby girl i am in love with this ring, hutz you are very lucky to have baby girl in your life". T said and ri smiled at her.

"Indeed i am lucky to have her in my life". Hutz said kissing her forehead and she smiled and closed her eyes.

"Maxi and T you guys go celebrate your special day we will wind up everything over here and will head home". Hop said.

"No we will celebrate with you guys  on some other day we are helping you in winding this up". Tahlia said and maxi nodded in agreement.

"That's not needed we will do it, you guys go and enjoy your moment". Whip said.

"No we aren't celebrating without you guys and specially baby girl because of you guys this happened and we aren't taking no as an answer you guys must be tired too as you were working today and look at baby girl she slept off being tired". T said looking at ri and others turned to have a look at her only to find her sleeping snuggling closer to hutz.

"Yeah she was the one who looked after the preps we just helped her a bit, other things she managed herself, let's wind this up and we will take her home". Reidy told and they nodded and started winding up.

"T  you sit with her i will help the boys to wind up". Hutz said kissing her forehead to which T nodded. Hutz held ri's head and got up and T sat on hutz place and kept her head on T's shoulder who caressed her hairs with a smile on her face.

Soon they winded up everything and got back to where T was sitting with a sleeping ri. Hutz made way towards her picked up sleeping ri in her arms to which she snuggled closer to him making him to smile.

Others dispersed towards their home after bidding bye to everyone and congratulating the engaged couple once again. Whip offered to drop them to their apartment to which they agreed. Soon they reached their apartment jess opened hutz flat and bid them bye making his way towards his flat.

Hutz made his way towards his room made ri sleep on the bed and got changed for bed too as he was tired too, sliding into the covers he wrapped his arms around her shoulders pulling her closer to himself and kissed her forehead and closed his eyes to sleep. They slept without having their dinner.

Hope you all are enjoying this story. Do vote and comment. Will be soon back with another update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 1.3K 47
elyse (22yrs) is the only female lifeguard at bondi beach. she's a committed and dedicated lifeguard and proves to the whole team that not only she c...
1.1M 9.5K 200
BOOK 1 Based on all the Bondi Rescue Lifeguards. They have inspired me to write this book. Also the support that they're giving me right now is hones...
180K 1.9K 46
marlow (marley) hopkins is the newest trainee, but not the newest face in the bondi lifeguard tower. Her dad, Hoppo, brought her up as single parent...
176K 2.2K 122
Tessa Breechwood is a new member of the boys in blue from London England. She moved to Australia when she was 14 Her dad is best buds with Hoppo for...