All The Right Places

By chelitabiees

Lisa, Blackpink's royal maknae has a huge crush on Bangtan's golden maknae, Jeon Jungkook. Lisa has been secr... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
EPILOGUE

FORTY-TWO

2.6K 102 8
By chelitabiees

Although the day was not that perfect, Lisa managed to stay positive and beamed her members with her beautiful smile. 

"So how did it go, Limario?" Jisoo asked, pausing the game on her phone. Jennie sat beside Jisoo, her eyes full of curiosity as well.

"Oh, you changed your clothes?" Rosé just came out from her room and noticed Lisa wearing a dress. She remembers Lisa going out with a shirt and pants.

Lisa blushed at Rosé's comment. Should she tell her members what happened? 

Crap! That would be so embarassing!

"I sweated a lot, so I..uh..decided to change into this dress on the way back." Lisa let go of her heavy breathing. She thinks she made a good excuse.

"But did it go well? How were the Jeons?" Jisoo is back at it again with her question.

"They're okay. His Dad is a fan, and so is his older brother. His hyung likes you the most, Jennie unnie." Lisa said, remembering how flattered she was when the two gentlemen showered her, and her members, with praises.

"Really? My charm is really something." Jennie said. "I can make grown men fall in love with me." The other three looked at Jennie with weird expressions. 

"Just say that you made Suga oppa fall in love with you." Rosé said, that made them laugh while Jennie just hair flipped and rolled her eyes. 

"But what about his mom, Lisa-ya? Did the two of you bond? Did some girl talk?" Rosé enthusiastically asked. 

"Uh..she was okay..but uhm..I think she likes Yeri better though." Jisoo and Jennie looked at each other, while Rosé patted the maknae's back. 

"Why? Did she tell you that?" Jennie asked. She knows how difficult it is to please people, especially the ones that you really wanted to make a good impression to.

"Kind of..well, she kept on talking about Yeri. She can't even remember my name, and it's just a four letter word." Lisa sadly said. She is glad that she has her members to talk to this kind of problem. She can't talk about this with Jungkook and she is sure she wouldn't talk with her parents about this too. 

"It's okay, babe." Jennie hugged Lisa, and the two followed too. 

"Won't you tell Jungkook?" Rosé asked, trying to hold back her tears. She is hurt for Lisa. She thinks that Lisa does not deserve to be hated on. Lisa is just so kind and innocent. She's pure.

"No..I don't want them to fight. I'll just do my best to make Mrs. Jeon see that I deserve Jungkook." Jisoo clasped her hands and hugged the maknae again.

She wants to hide her tears, she's just so proud of Lisa. Well, she's proud of all of them. They have been through a lot, and it shows that they just grew stronger. No amount of hate can break them. 

"Oh and you owe us, Limario!" Jennie said, back at her resting bitch face again.

"Huh? Why?" Lisa confusedly asked her unnies.

"Your bitch of an ass manager kept bugging us! He was asking where you are and stuff! I mean, it's your dayoff, so why would he come and bother us like shit?" Jennie said, recalling how they tried to hide the fact that Lisa was not in their dorm.

"We told him you were sleeping since you enjoy sleeping whenever you have a time off, and then he wanted to make sure and see you really sleeping. Like, who does that? Is he your Dad? Or your boyfriend perhaps?" Jennie added, disgust written all over her face.

"But..did you let him in? In my room?" Lisa is shocked. No manager, in their right mind, would do that.

"We did not! We said that you are prolly in your underwear and he wouldn't want to see you in that state." Lisa is in a dilemma right now. Whether she'd be glad that they covered up for her, or she'd be angry about the way they did it.

"Seriously, unnie? You told him that?" Jennie shrugged while Jisoo and Chaeyoung laughed.

"Duh! What else could I have said that would stop your Manager? Tell me!" Jennie defended herself. I mean, it's the only way that she could think of. Rosé and Jisoo couldn't even think of something. L

"Instead of questioning me, you should be thankful there!" Lisa just sighed and said her thanks. 

What does her manager even need?

Various idols are cramped at the MAMA's stage. They are positioned as they are going to be introduced one by one. Of course, being the Global Group that they are, Blackpink and BTS are positioned next to each other. TWICE is at Blackpink's left while Bangtan is at their right, and Red Velvet is standing next to BTS.

"This shit is awkward, I'm telling you." Jennie whispered at her members, who looked like stiff twigs, just standing and looking at their front.

"Jen, keep quiet." Jisoo reprimanded the younger one. Jen just rolled her eyes and bashed her lashes at the staring Min Yoongi, who in returned, winked as well.

"God unnie, stop flirting! Someone might see the both of you!" Rosé said, concerned evident in her voice. Of course, those times 100 camera lenses can capture more than anyone can ever imagine. 

"Oh, Lisa! Yahh, Lisa-ya!" Jennie kept on tugging Lisa, who is standing in front of her. 

Lisa, on the other hand, did not mind the annoying Kim Jennie. She knows the latter will just tease her since Lisa and Jungkook are standing right next to each other, shoulders a few inches apart.

"Flirt a little, maknae." Jennie laughed. Of course she was just joking, trying to provoke Lisa. This is her revenge for all the pranks Lisa did to her. The maknae sure is evil when it comes to pissing her unnies off. The Kim Jennie will not let this chance pass.

"Unnie, please.." Lisa whispered back. Jisoo and Rosé looked at the two, interested at what JenLisa is up to this time.

"C'mon! Do some risky things, it'd be fun. Imagine the idols and fans rioting over it." Jennie giggled, imagining all the shippers faint and the antis bald at what they are gonna be seeing. I mean, of course there will be negative comments still, but who cares? They deserve to do what they want without thinking of other people.

"I swear unnie!" Lisa turned back and saw the teasing face of her Jennie unnie. The mandu is smiling from ear to ear, her chinky eyes no longer seen and her gummy smile evident. 

"Follow my lead, okay?" Lisa sighed and observed what Jennie is doing. The emcee is not yet done introducing the idols, they were one of the firsts to be introduced, that's why they have plenty of time to just stand and wave and pretend to really have a damn about this stuff. All they want to do is perform for their fans. That's it.

"My feet hurts." Jennie purposely said those words out loud. Jisoo and Rosé looked at her direction, as well as some of TWICE and BTS' members. They are just standing a few inches away from each other so Jennie's little drama was clearly heard.

"Now, look at my Suga." Jennie whispered at her members. The others followed and saw Yoongi, asking Jimin to exchange places with him. 

Jisoo, Chae and Lisa were shocked at the sudden turn of events. Suga is now beside Jennie, his eyes embodied worry.

"Hmm..you okay?" Although it came off as Suga was talking to Jimin, the pinks knew he was talking to Jennie. Idols are sure expert at tricking their fans.

Jennie, on the other hand, blushed. "Uh..yes oppa. I just sprained my ankle last night. Maybe my painkillers are losing its effect." Jennie acted like she was talking with Jisoo, who is beside her. Lisa and Rosé's face were etched with that shocked emoji. 

Jisoo, on the other hand, shook her head and sighed.

Jennie, will forever be the bitch that she is. A good, soft, smart bitch.

"Now, you do it. C'mon!" Jennie whispered at the maknae. 

Lisa ignored Jennie. There is no way in hell she's gonna make a fool out of herself just for Jungkook to notice her. Standing beside him is okay for her. She did not even expect for Jungkook to stand next to her, he always prefers to stand behind his hyungs, but now, he wanted to be close to Lisa and let everyone to see that they look good together, just by standing side by side.

"Oh, sorry." And guess what.

Jennie slightly pushed Lisa, and the latter almost landed face front on the floor but Jeon Jungkook, caught her.

They heard shouts from the audience and a few laughs from other idols. TWICE softly giggled at the scene, while GOT7, esepcially Bambam, said a loud 'OWWWW'. Good thing that both GOT7 and TWICE are beside each other and their comments came out as if they were talking to each other. I mean, they belong to the same company anyway. 

"You okay, doll?" Jungkook managed to whisper after they composed themselves. They literally created a commotion!

Lisa just nodded, not wanting to say anything anymore. She looked back at her Jennie unnie, and gave her a death glare while the latter, smiled and gave her a peace sign. 

And as expected, the news spread like wild fire. I mean, there is no media that covered that incident, but fans, all over the world, talked about it.

Lisa's latest instagram post was flooded with LisKook shippers and that made her happy. She's overwhelmed on how a lot of people supported them. But of course, there are antis as well, but she's just too happy to give a crap about it.

She and Jungkook are in her dorm. The latter is helping Lisa redecorate and redesign her condo unit. Lisa liked the way Jungkook's unit looked like, so he asked him for help.

"Why are you smiling there, babe?" Jungkook asked and sat on the floor, massaging Lisa's foot. The two of them are taking a rest as they just finished painting her walls. 

"There are a lot of people who supports us, Kookie." Lisa said, her eyes twinkling. Hope is etched on her face. Maybe it wouldn't be that bad to tell the world that they are together.

"Of course, doll. Who wouldn't support the Golden and Royal maknae?" Jungkook said and positioned himself beside Lisa. He let the girl lean on his shoulders, while he caressed her hair. "If we ever tell the world that we are together, I mean..we would, right?" Lisa nodded, urging Jungkook to continue his speech. "So as I was saying, the moment we reveal the truth about us, we'd sure create a very very huge scandal, we'd be like The Power Couple! Isn't that amazing?" Jungkook said, his eyes twinkling at the thought of him and Lisa finally stopping all the hiding and the secrets.

"But..there are those who don't support us still." Lisa said. 

"Baby, that's normal. We can't please everyone. The only thing that matters is us, our members, our fans, our friends and our families." At the mention of the word families, Lisa remembered that her parents are going to visit her the next day. She had been wanting to tell Jungkook about it, but was too busy to remember it. 

"Uh..Jungoo?" Jungkook looked down at Lisa, whose head is still leaning on his shoulders. 

"My parents are gonna visit me..and I..uhmm..want them to personally meet you." Jungkook's eyes grew big, his mouth formed an O. "Are you okay?" Lisa asked, holding Jungkook's face. 

"I'm going to meet them? Me? Your mom, and your dad?" Lisa laughed at Kook's reaction. 

"Now you know the feeling, huh?" Lisa teased, pinching the bunny's cheeks. "Don't worry my Jungoo, my mom and dad would love you. They know I'm an ARMY, and they are too. Also, they know that you are my bias, so..it's going to be alright." Lisa assured the scared Jungkook. 

My mom would genuinely like you. She wanted to say that, but she chose not to. 

"Where are the maknaes?" Jin asked Namjoon who is now seated, ready to eat their dinner. The hyungs are already ready to eat while the maknaes are nowhere to be found. 

Jungkook not present at their dining table is a mystery, that bunny never misses a meal.

"Yaaaah! Kook-ah! Jimin-ah! Taehyung-ah!" Hobi roll called their babies but no response was made.

"I saw them at Tae's room earlier, you should check up on those three." Suga commented, still sleepy. He just got up from his 20 minute nap. 

"Let us just go and see what they're up to. And when I said 'us', you are included, Suga." Jin said, making his way to Tae's room. 

"You are making a mess in my room, Jungkook!" Tae whined at their youngest. The bunny is rummaging through Kim Taehyung's closet. He is determined to find something to wear from Taehyung's wardrobe.

"You can wear this, Kook." Jimin said, holding a pair of black suit.

"Dude, he is going to meet Lisa's parents, not attend a damn award show." Taehyung argued. They have been spending the whole afternoon looking for Jungkook's meet the parents outfit.

"You know what, let us just look for clothes in your wardrobe. You ransacked my wardrobe and Jimin's but found nothing that suits you. So we better look at your clothes and find something that you might wear." Taehyung said, dragging his two friends outside his room and into Jungkook's.

"Hyung, all I have are these baggy pants, sweaters, ripped jeans, and oversized shirts!" Jungkook said, feeling really hopeless upon looking at his clothes. 

"Let's just keep it simple, okay?" Jimin said, trying to look for a clothing that is not dark in color. "Just why do you have all dark colored clothings?" Jimin said, losing his patience as well.

"You wear this!" Taehyung threw a yellow long sleeved polo at Jungkook. "That's Lisa's favorite color right?" Tae said, feeling proud that he finally found something that would be appropriate for Jungkook's meet the parents outfit.

"And you pair it with this ripped denim pants." Jimin suggested. 

"Are you su--.." Even before Jungkook could finish his sentence, his other hyungs barged in his room, their faces displayed annoyance.

"You little brats, we have been calling your names for about a hundred times!" Jin said, marching his way at the three little kittens who are standing still, with clothes in their hands.

"What are you doing? It's time for dinner." Hobi said, looking at how a mess Jungkook's closet is.

"What's all these mess?" Suga asked. This is his pet peeve. Suga likes his things to be organized, and seeing how a mess everything is, just made him so annoyed.

"Hyungs..calm down..Jimin and Tae helped me choose my outfit for my meeting with Lisa's parents." Jungkook explained, still holding the yellow polo.

The older ones stayed silent, looking at their maknae. 

The fact that Jungkook is the youngest but is the first one to do all these kinds of stuff made them somewhat emotional.

They have been there since Jungkook's high school days. They were there during the opening of class and up until his graduation. They were there when Jungkook grew taller than Suga, grew muscular than them, grew more mature than Seokjin and now they are witnessing Jungkook meeting the parents of the love of his life.

"You seriously are not the little googly eyed kid." Namjoon said, laughing at his memory of Jungkook. The latter was so young, his eyes were so big and innocent. 

"Our maknae is becoming a man now." Hobi said, his eyes smiling at their youngest. 

"I've never seen you this disoriented, Jungkook. And that proves how much you value Lisa. Hyung is proud of you." Suga said, his gummy smile showing.

"Don't grow up too fast, JK!" Jin dramatically said and run towards Jungkook, enveloping the youngest with a warm hug. 

The others laughed at Jin but went to join the hug anyway. 

It's been so long since the seven of them shared this kind of moment. They were always celebrating for a successful concert, a hit comeback, and for the awards that they receive, but never for their own personal and private growth as humans, and not idols. 

They are happy that in the messy and busy industry the are living in, they still managed to feel human and celebrate each other's personal milestone.

It's really BANGTAN for life.

*****************************

OMG!

THE BOYS ARE JUST STUNNING IN THEIR DYNAMITE MV.

I MEAN, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM BANGTAN ANYWAY?

PLEASE DROP YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE MV!!

I HONESTLY LOVED THE SONG!

AND ALSO, DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE COMMENTS REGARDING MY STORY!

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAP.

love

- c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 365 16
Rosé a normal highschool student falls in love with two persons at the same time and those two were best friends...she was in relationship with Jk bu...
SAM By 🦉

Fanfiction

76.8K 2.2K 35
Lalisa Manoban, the royal maknae of the girl group, Blackpink. And Jeon Jungkook, the golden maknae of the boy group, BTS. Lisa's dream was far from...
2.5K 80 25
"Hey, I'm Jeon jungkook will you be my friend"