Forever and Always (Sequel to...

Por Demixxdevonne

Watch Max and Demi plan their wedding while taking care of two little ones. How will they deal with the stres... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
Instagram
Epilouge

23

423 24 6
Por Demixxdevonne

Demi's POV

Today's the day. Today's the day I marry the man of my dreams. My soulmate. I woke up this morning alone in bed, but with a huge smile on my face since I'll be marrying Max in just hours. I lay back in bed and let out a giddy laugh before grabbing my phone when it starts ringing. I answer the FaceTime call immediately when I see it's Max calling and when I answer I see he's laying in bed with a big smile on his face, very similar to me.

"Good morning baby! We're getting married today!" He says and I smile big.

"We're getting married!" I squeal back excitedly.

"I can't wait to see you baby." Max says and I smile.

"I can't wait either handsome. I hope I don't fall down the stairs." I say chuckling because there is stairs that I have to walk down and I'm really nervous about that.

"You'll be fine. Your dad will hold onto you." He says and I nod.

"I know, I'm just nervous." I say biting my lip.

"About what?" He asks turning on his side in the bed.

"Falling, screwing up the vows, Zara throwing a tantrum in the middle of the aisle. Just something going wrong. I want this day to be perfect." I say rambling off a bunch of things that could go wrong today.

"And today will be perfect. You won't fall baby, if you screw up the vows then you screw up the vows and everyone will laugh about it. If Zara throws a tantrum then Zara throws a tantrum, but I doubt she will. Plus she will have Nyah walking with her to help her out. Don't be worried about something going wrong baby, if god forbid something does happen then we can all laugh about it years to come." He says and that did make me feel better.

"I know. You're right." I say taking a deep breath and he smiles.

"I know I am." He says smirking at me and I giggle and roll my eyes.

"So, what'd you do last night?" I ask changing the subject since I never got the chance to talk to him last night after our bachelor and bachelorette parties.

"I don't know if you wanna know." He says and I raise my brows.

"It involved strippers didn't it?" I ask and he chuckles nervously and shrugs. "You better of kept your hands to yourself is all I'm saying." I say and he nods.

"I did." He says. "I wasn't really interested in the strippers anyways. I have an even more gorgeous soon-to-be wife waiting for me." He says and I blush.

"Good." I say and he laughs.

"What did you do?" He asks and I smile big with a small smirk.

"Well Dallas and Sirah planned it so you know it was crazy." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Let me guess, male strippers?" He asks and I laugh and nod.

"It was pretty interesting. Maybe you should take some dance lessons and strip for me?" I ask smirking and he shakes his head no immediately causing me to burst out into laughter.

"Nope. I'm good." He says and I giggle.

"Pleassseeeee." I beg and he continues shaking his head.

"No, but you can." He says smirking back at me and I smile and raise my brows.

"Maybe I will." I say shrugging and his eyes go wide with a big smile causing me to laugh.

"Really?" He asks and I shrug my shoulders.

"Maybe." I say again and he smiles big, just when I hear Zara waking up in the baby monitor. "The kids are waking up, so I'm gonna go get them. Dallas will be dropping off Ezra at your hotel in a couple hours, okay?" I say sitting up from the bed and he nods.

"Okay, I'll already have his little tux already to go next to mine." He says and I smile.

"Okay, I love you baby. I'll see you in a few hours." I say as I stand up from the bed and walk to the bathroom.

"Can't wait. I love you too." He says and I smile and say our final goodbyes before hanging up. I quickly brush my teeth and wash my face then walk to the other room where both Zara and Ezra are sleeping. When I walk in, I see both of them awake and I smile.

"Good morning babies." I say taking Zara out of her crib then placing her on the floor as I grab Ezra.

"Morning mommy!" Zara says and I smile and run my fingers through her hair as I lay Ezra down on the big bed so I can change his diaper.

"Guess what today is?" I ask as I lift up Zara on the bed.

"What?" Zara asks as I finish changing Ezra's diaper then I start on Zara's.

"Mommy and daddy are getting married!" I say and she furrows her brows causing me to chuckle. "You get to wear your pretty dress and throw flowers. Remember?" I ask since I had her try her dress on to make sure it fit and she's been so excited to wear it ever since. We also practiced walking down the aisle and throwing flowers and she loved that as well.

"Yay!" She says sitting up when I finish her diaper and I smile.

"You hungry?" I ask her as I lift Ezra up and hold up against my hip then help Zara down from the bed as she walks in front of me.

"Yeah. Eggs?" She asks looking up at me.

"You want eggs for breakfast?" I ask her and she nods and jumps excitedly as we walk to the kitchen. I smile at her as we make it to the kitchen and I quickly make breakfast. As we start eating the front door opens followed by loud cheers from Maddie, Dallas, Sirah, and Sarah. Their cheers ultimately scared Ezra causing him to cry and I glare over at them.

"Really?" I ask calming down Ezra as best I can while he's sitting in his high chair.

"Sorry." They all say after I get Ezra calmed down and he starts eating again.

"But you're getting married!" Dallas says dancing in a circle followed by the rest of them and I chuckle.

"I'm getting married!" I cheer back as everyone continues to cheer excitedly around the table causing both the kids to start giggling.

"We have to leave soon to start getting ready." Sirah says after we all calm down and I start cleaning up breakfast.

"Okay. Dallas you can still bring Ezra to Max's hotel right?" I ask looking up at her.

"Yup! Mom is going to keep an eye on Ensley for me." She says and I smile.

"Where is Mom?" I ask.

"At the hotel still. She's going to meet us at the church." She says and I nod.

"Okay." I say walking over to the kids and wiping them down before I pull them out of their high chairs.

"I need to give them a bath, then I'll shower and we can leave." I say holding Ezra against my hip as I reach my hand out for Zara.

"We can give them a bath. You go take your shower Dems." Maddie says and I shake my head.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Yeah! I need the practice anyways." Maddie says and I smile and nod as she takes Zara's hand and Dallas takes Ezra out of my arms as they walk upstairs to give them a bath.

"Alright, I'm going to go get a shower. I have Zara and my dress hanging over there with everything else we will need in the bag. Do you mind bringing it to the car so we don't forget anything?" I ask Sirah and Sarah.

"Yeah of course!" Sarah says and I smile thankfully then I walk upstairs to my bathroom to take a shower. After about thirty minutes, I'm out of the shower and ready to go as I walk downstairs.

"You ready?" Dallas asks me as the kids play on the floor and I nod.

"Yeah, let's go!" I say excitedly picking up Zara as I soon is in a circle causing her to burst out into laughter. We then all get into two cars and we drive to the church. There's a room upstairs at the church specifically made for brides and bridesmaids to get ready at for their wedding so we can just go straight down when it's time. After the actual wedding ceremony everyone will head a block down or so where the reception will be.

Max's POV

I woke up this morning with a slight headache due to the alcohol that I was practically forced to drink last night, but then I remembered that today is the day that I finally marry the girl of my dreams. With that thought, I immediately called Demi to talk to her for a little while before the kids woke up and she had to go. I then get out of bed and order room service for breakfast when all my groomsmen barge their way into my hotel room shouting. I flinch slightly and take in a sharp breath due to my headache as my brother Matt wraps his arms around me in a choke hold.

"My little brothers getting married! Never thought I'd see the day!" Matt says and I roll my eyes and push him away.

"Alright you guys, chill out a little." I say with a smile as I walk to the kitchen to grab some ibuprofen.

"Damn, you actually have a headache? You barely drank anything last night." Ryan says laughing and I glare up at him.

"I haven't drank in awhile. Give me a break." I say chuckling as I quickly take the pills then I sit down.

"Why's that? You used to party all the time man." Ryan says.

"It's not my thing anymore." I say shrugging.

"Nah man. You just stopped cause you started dating Demi. I mean no offense to her or anything, she's a great girl. But she definitely changed you." Ryan says and I see both Mike and Jaylen immediately look over at me to see how I respond and quite honestly it did piss me off a little, but I'll let it slide. It's my wedding day after all, I don't want any drama.

"Changed me for the better." I reply simply as I stand up and walk to the door when there's a knock. I open the door to see my food and I smile gratefully then quickly give the guy a tip before I walk back inside the room with my food. I sit down at the kitchen table and start eating and I notice how quiets it gotten and I see Jaylen, Mike, and Matt all giving Ryan a look. "What's going on?" I ask and Ryan starts to look a little nervous so I set my fork down and sit back further in my chair. "What happened?" I directly ask Ryan.

"Nothing happened." Ryan answers after a couple minutes.

"But something is wrong." I say crossing my arms over my chest.

"Okay, maybe I don't like how much Demi's changed you. You used to always be down to go do something wild and all the sudden it stopped when you met Demi." He says shrugging and I roll my eyes and take a deep breath.

"Well maybe it's time for you to settle down and stop the partying. You're 32 Ryan." I say.

"And? All I'm saying is I don't think you should really be spending the rest of your life with someone who can so easily change you as a person. She's kinda controlling over you." He says shrugging again and now I'm really pissed.

"You telling me not to marry Demi?" I ask to make sure I have this right and he nods. "Then I guess you should leave and not be in my wedding. You know, since you don't want me to marry her in the first place." I say standing up and walking towards the trash to dump my food since I'm no longer hungry.

"Woah woah woah. I never said that man. Come on, you're not going to kick me out of the wedding on the actual day." He says standing up himself.

"Yeah I am. What's your problem man? You've been my best friend since I can remember and you love Demi like a sister. I don't get what your problem is and why this is all coming out now. If you didn't like her then you should've spoke up a long time ago. Not on my wedding day when I already have you as a groomsmen." I say crossing my arms over my chest as I glare at him.

"I just don't think she's the one for you!" He semi shouts and I furrow my brows as I look at everyone else and see they have an equally shocked expression.

"You don't get to be the judge of that. Demi is the love of my life and the mother of my children. I will marry her today and you won't be there to witness it, so leave and don't bother contacting me again." I say as calmly as possible as I walk past him and everyone else and I go back to my bedroom. I immediately grab my phone and call Demi. It rings a couple times before Dallas answers the phone.

"Hey, Demi's getting ready right now. What's up?" Dallas asks and I sigh.

"Can you please put Demi on the phone." I ask.

"Somethings wrong. What's happened?" She asks.

"Just, put Demi on the phone please." I say and after a couple minutes I hear Demi's beautiful but concerned voice.

"Is everything okay baby?" She asks.

"Not really." I answer as I run my hand down my face and back into my hair when I hear shouting from the kitchen area. I sigh and try to block out the noise so I can focus on Demi.

"What happened?" She asks. "Why is there people yelling in the background?" She asks again.

"I may have kicked Ryan out of the wedding." I say after a long breath.

"What?" She asks now alarmed.

"He came here this morning and started going on and on about how much you've changed me as a person and he eventually told me that you aren't the one for me and that you're controlling over me so I kicked him out of the wedding. I'm sorry." I say as I start to pace.

"Oh my god. Don't be sorry baby, it's okay. We will figure something out. Are you sure this is what you want?" She asks and I nod without even thinking about it.

"Yes. I don't want someone in my wedding who doesn't even support my relationship." I answer.

"Okay, we will figure something out then baby. What if Matthew took his place? Him and Ryan are about the same size. I'm sure he could fit into the tux." She suggests and after a minute or so, I decide that Matthew has been a huge part of Demi and I's relationship so I agree.

"Yeah. We could do that. He's like a brother to me and you two are best friends. Is he willing to even do it? I wouldn't want him to think that we are just using him cause we need a spot filled." I say as I sigh when I hear a door slam and the shouting thankfully stops.

"Sirah is calling him right now. And he would be honored baby, don't worry about that. He knows we love him." She says and I nod.

"Okay. I'm sorry again for kicking someone out of our wedding the day of and without your knowledge." I say sitting on the bed.

"Hey, it's okay. I wouldn't want you to feel at all uncomfortable with who is in or at our wedding. Plus, like you said this morning, if something goes wrong then it goes wrong and it just makes for a good spontaneous story to tell our kids later on." She says and I smile feeling a lot better.

"I know." I answer.

"Sirah just got off the phone with Matthew. He said he would love to step in and will be at your room in about ten minutes. All the tuxes are in your room, right?" She says.

"Yeah, they are." I say.

"Okay. Then let's calm down baby, everything will be fine. We don't need someone who doesn't support our relationship even at our wedding so I'm glad you did what you did." She says and I smile.

"Okay. I love you baby." I say.

"I love you too handsome. I'll see you in about four hours." She says and I smile big. 

"Alright baby, I can't wait." I say and then we say our final goodbyes and I hang up before walking out into the kitchen and I see Jaylen, Mike, and Matt all sitting around the small island.

"What the hell happened out here? I heard a bunch of shouting, but I was on the phone with Demi." I say grabbing a bottle of water.

"He's fake as fuck man. He said some shit about how he never liked Demi for you in the first place and about her addictions. I'm glad you kicked him out the wedding." Mike says.

"I knew something was sketchy about him last night. Notice how he kept trying to get you to drink more and more and he was telling strippers to be forceful with you and shit. He probably wanted you to get caught doing something bad to make Demi upset." Jaylen says and I shake my head in disappointment.

"I can't believe this is all coming out on today of all days." I say.

"Just be thankful that you did find out and you could kick him out the wedding instead of finding out later on and looking back at your wedding photos and seeing him in them." Matt says and I nod.

"You're right." I say taking a sip of my wager right when there's a knock at the door.

"That's Matthew. He's gonna take Ryan's spot." I say and they all nod. I open the door and see Matthew patiently waiting.

"Hey, I'm sorry about what happened." He says and I shake my head and let him in.

"It's okay. You're sure you want to do this? I don't want you to think we're just using you cause we need someone. You are a huge part of Demi and I's relationship and quite honestly I don't even know why I didn't pick you as a groomsmen in the first place." I tell him.

"Of course I don't mind! And I definitely don't think that." He says and I smile.

"Thank you for doing this then so last minute. You can go try on the tux and see if it fits. If not, Demi said she would send over the person who is doing final touches on her dress to do any alterations." I say opening the nearby closet and taking out what was supposed to be Ryan's tux.

"Alright. I'm sure it will fit, it looks like it will." He says and I nod as he walks into the bathroom to try it on. My phone then goes off and it's a text message from Demi.

From Demi❤️💍: Did Matthew make it?
To Demi❤️💍: Yup, just got here. He's trying on the tux now.
From Demi❤️💍: Okay, good! Dallas is leaving now and heading to your hotel with Ezra. He's all bathed and ready to go.
To Demi❤️💍: Alright! I love you baby, see you soon my wife-to-be in a few hours😉🥰😱❤️
From Demi❤️💍: Ugghhhhh!! I seriously can't wait. I love you so much soon-to-be husband😉😊❤️❤️💍

I smile at our texts and lock my phone as the bathroom door opens and Matthew walks out in the tux.

"Does it fit alright?" I ask him and he nods as he looks in the full length mirror.

"Yeah, it fits perfect!" He says and I smile.

"I guess it was meant to be then." Mike says.

"Must of been." I say and Matthew smiles.

"Alright, I'm gonna go change out of this. What time do we all need to be ready by?" He asks.

"We have to leave around 1:00 pm and head to the church. Dallas will be here soon with Ezra and he will take a nap while we all get our haircuts by Paul. Matthew if you need one, then you can get yours done." I say and he nods.

"Alright. That sounds good." He says and I nod as he walks back into the bathroom to change.

"Are you guys hungry?" I ask them and they all shake their heads no.

"You should eat though. You barely had a few bites before you threw your food out." Matt says and I shrug.

"I'm not hungry." I say shrugging as I sit back on the couch.

"Nervous?" Matt asks and I nod.

"Yeah. Not because I don't want to marry Demi. I'm just nervous about the vows and fucking something up. I want this day to be perfect for her." I say even if I told Demi not to worry about something going wrong today.

"That's normal, but today will be amazing and you two will always look back on this day as one of the best days of your life." Matt says as Matthew walks out of the bathroom and sits down in the living area with us.

"I know." I answer.

"So, you gonna cry?" Matthew asks smirking after a few minutes and I chuckle and nod without even thinking about it.

"I already know I am. I told Demi already that I'm definitely going to cry when I see her and Zara." I say and everyone awws annoyingly causing me to shake my head with a chuckle. "At least I'm honest. Trust me, all you guys will be doing the same when you get married." I say giving them all a look.

"You're probably right." Jaylen says and I laugh.

"Of course I am. Especially if you two end up marrying her sisters." I say raising my brows and smirking at them and they both blush hard causing Matthew, Matt, and I to all burst out into laughter.

"I'm proposing to Dallas." Mike blurts our and we all look over at him.

"Wait. Really?" I ask and he nods.

"I already have the ring and everything. I'm just waiting for the right time and I've already gotten Dianna and Eddies blessing." He says and I smile big and we all stand up and congratulate him.

"That's amazing man. Jay, you're next." I say and he laughs.

"I definitely want to marry her. I just don't want her to think I want that just because she's pregnant, you know?" He says and I'm shocked.

"Wait, you actually wanna marry her?" I ask and he nods smiling big.

"She's amazing." He says and I smile.

"What about you two?" I ask directing my attention to my brother and Matthew.

"Haven't found the one yet." Matt says and Matthew nods agreeing causing me to chuckle. Just then, there's a knock at the door so I stand up and walk to the door and open it up to see Dallas and Ezra.

"Dada!" He cheers reaching his arms out for me and I smile and take him from Dallas and kiss the top of his head.

"Hey, you ready for today?" Dallas asks and I nod.

"I've been ready since the day I met her." I say and she smiles big.

"Awww, I'm so happy for you two. Now where's Mike?" She says and I laugh and nod my head for her to walk inside. She quickly says hi to him and then she leaves. For the next hour or so we all hangout and talk, then I lay Ezra down for his nap in my bed with pillows surrounding him. Paul soon arrived after that and starts cutting all our hair. It takes about a little over an hour or so until he's finished and by that time, Ezra's awake.

"Do you think you could give him a haircut Paul?" I ask walking back out into the kitchen with Ezra.

"You sure that's okay with Demi?" He asks and I chuckle and shrug.

"She'll be fine. He needs it cut. His hair is all in his face." I say.

"I'd be more than happy to cut his hair, but Demi better not get mad at me." He says and I laugh as I sit Ezra on the chair so Paul can start cutting his hair.

"If she gets mad, then I'll take it. It's our wedding day after all." I say and he laughs as he wraps the cape around him so his hair doesn't get all over him. I smile as he looks up at me and I pull out my phone as Paul starts cutting his hair and I take pictures and record him. I was actually surprised at how calm he was, because I totally thought he was going to freak out. Once Paul was done I had him save some of the hair because I know Demi would want it and then I send Demi the pictures I took as I pick up Ezra from the chair.

To Demi❤️💍: Don't be mad

After I send the pictures, I sit down on the couch with Ezra as he giggles loudly at the Mickey Mouse playing on the TV.

"He looks like a little boy now." Matthew says and I laugh and nod.

"I know right." I answer just as my phone goes off three times in a row and I take a deep breath as I grab my phone.

"Uh oh. Someone's in trouble." Matt says and I shake my head and open up the messages.

From Demi❤️💍: WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BABY!

From Demi❤️💍: Why did you do that?

From Demi❤️💍: And you did it without me😭

To Demi❤️💍: He needed it cut baby. I had Paul save some hair though and I took a bunch of pictures and a video.

From Demi❤️💍: But you still did it without me😭😭

To Demi❤️💍: I'm sorry☹️ He looks cute though.

From Demi❤️💍: Of course he looks cute. You're lucky it's our wedding day, or you would be hearing a lot more out of me right now.

To Demi❤️💍: Good thing it's our wedding day then😉

From Demi❤️💍: Ugh. I'm still mad at you for doing it without me though.

To Demi❤️💍: I LOVE YOUU🥺❤️

From Demi❤️💍: Yeah yeah. I love you too. I have to go though, everyone wants me off my phone.

To Demi❤️💍: Alright. See you soon baby💓

From Demi❤️💍: See you❤️❤️

I lock my phone and look up to see everyone looking at me.

"What?" I ask setting Ezra on the floor.

"How mad was she?" Matthew asks and I chuckle.

"Not that mad." I say shrugging as I stand up. "Anyways. We have a wedding to get ready for guys." I say.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

30.3K 804 59
Here is the sequel to my last story Through it Together! It's a continuation of that story so please go read that first. Possible trigger warning!
66.3K 2.2K 23
This is book 11 in the Forever Series, so if you haven't read the previous ten books, you may want to do so! Today, Tomorrow & Forever will follow N...
16.3K 503 18
Sequel to When We Were Young. Follow Joe and Demi as they take the next step in their relationship and deal with the ups and downs of life in the sp...
5.7K 116 57
In 2010, at the age of 18, Demi found out she was pregnant. Scared, but with the support of her boyfriend Wilmer, she decided to keep the baby. Or wh...