The Omega

By ImBrokenSaveMe

Highest ranks were #1 in Werewolf 2021 and #1 in Beta The Ring had been made over 100 years ago. It was a way... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Authors note
Angry Readers
Three Years Later...

Chapter 27

12.2K 458 126
By ImBrokenSaveMe

“You should sit down, Ada…” Jaxton said with a concerned look at me. I could feel the stress leaking off of him and I did as told not wanting to add to it. “August do you want to start?”

    “Uh sure…” August frowned, scratching the back of his neck. “So well first off you should know that we aren’t actually the leaders of this pack.” My eyes widened in shock and I pressed myself farther into the couch. What the fuck is happening? What have I gotten myself into?

    “I know this is gonna be a lot to take in just please wait to ask questions when we’ve finished.” Jaxton said, sitting down on the other end of the couch and taking a deep breath.

    “Anyways,” August continued. “We aren’t who we say we are, I mean we did use our real names for this assignment, but our mission here was to find out what was causing the downfall of this pack. The Elders suspected Lola to be slowly killing off the families of those who didn’t return her uh… interest. 

Wolves were dropping left and right from wolfsbane poisoning. We were sent here to find evidence that would let us execute her. She took interest in Jaxton obviously, so he pretended to reciprocate, and then broke it off almost immediately after. 

    He then started serial dating the females in the pack, trying to get her angry enough to try and kill one of them. It didn’t work though, she was suspicious even with our slow integration into the pack. That’s why Jaxton signed up for the Ring. He could claim a female quickly and inevitably she would become crazed with jealousy.” August paused glancing to Jaxton, a silent question in his eyes.

    “I hadn’t expected to meet you though.” Jaxton said looking at the dead female on the floor and sneering, “I hadn’t expected Matthias either. When I saw you I immediately had the urge to protect you and wanted to claim you as mine. That’s why I didn’t. I didn’t want to chain you to me when you didn’t actually know me. 

I did tell you I was broken. Just not in the way you thought. So we kept an eye on you at all times, and waited for her to strike. Silas was late the day we watched movies because he was watching her, making sure she didn’t poison the food with wolfsbane. Thankfully she thought it was too dangerous, she didn’t want to risk poisoning me.

Thanks to her scheming with Matthias we were finally able to catch her at something worthy of at least imprisonment. Then she fucking tries to kill you! An Omega!” Jaxton’s voice rose and his eyes darkened into a deep shade of green.

“It was the best chance we had to end her reign of terror forever.” Silas continued for Jaxton, “So we took it, and now the real Alpha can come back. Without Alpha Cassian this pack would fall apart. You see, even he was a fake. We used him as a way to get you out of there faster. In the seven years we were at this pack she had managed to kill two females and one unlucky male. 

    We weren’t able to watch her all the time at the beginning, those murders happened in the first three years. Before we had been able to gain her trust, and her affections.” Silas looked down, his handsome face marred with sadness and shame at not being able to save them.

    “The file on Alpha Cassian was forged,” August said, “Just something to keep you busy and make her really believe that you were going to be claimed by Jaxon. It’s a good thing you came along too. Without you we wouldn’t have been able to take her down, we really are lucky. 

Oh and the Omega council was a fake too, though we do need to take you to meet the Elders. They have an Omega there that needs to fill you in on what it actually means to be an Omega. Her name is Sasha and she is excited to meet you.” 

    “We are going to leave to meet with the Elders in the morning, and then we will get our next assignment. You I don’t know what they will do with you, and Jax might stay there too considering all of his attachments to you. My mate and I still need to decide if we want to take a little vacation or keep working.” Silas said glancing over at August when he said the word mate and giving him a pointed look. God this was too much information.

    “Can I ask questions yet?” I asked quietly. Jaxton nodded at me a scared look on his face, “So all of this was fake? I was just a pawn for you guys? What will happen to me when I meet with the Elders? Did I mean anything to you Jaxton? Was any of what I thought I had with you real?” Jaxton’s mouth parted slightly, a broken look on his face. August cleared his throat, and Jaxton straightened up his face going carefully blank.

    “This wasn’t all faked, we did like you and the pack members you saw were real. We didn’t mean to use you, it just worked into our plans really well.”  August paused, thinking, “We don’t know what will happen with the Elders, most Omegas end up working with them, helping to solve crimes and keep peace with packs. I can’t speak for Jaxton’s feelings towards you, but I do know he was positively giddy to have met you and was the most happy we have seen since we came here.”

    “Can I just go back to the house now? I’d rather not sit in a room with a dead body in it and I would like to take a shower.” I stood and walked away from the room, not bothering to wait for their response.

    I walked away from the pack house, taking deep breaths of the autumn air to help me calm down. What am I supposed to do now? Would the Elders let me go back to my old pack? Would I be able to after seeing so much and what I did to Matthias would I be welcomed…?

    What should I do about Jaxton? Did he actually like me or was everything a lie? How was I supposed to trust him when his job involves lying? I opened the front door after typing in the code, it was two right now, and after everything I couldn’t bring myself to eat something.

    I went upstairs and picked out a new pair of underwear before heading into the main bathroom. I didn’t have any shampoo or conditioner to use so I decided to just rinse off. I started the shower and stripped down, putting on music so it would be easier to stop thinking. 

    It’s stuff like this that really made me wish I smoked weed. I would be able to calm down easier, but the smell is too strong for my sensitive nose. Most of the time I bake when I’m stressed out, I like the repetitive motion and it always tastes amazing.

    Bound to you by Christina Aguilera started playing when I stepped into the warm shower. I sang along to the music loudly, as if the sounds could drown out my thoughts. Sadly all the beautiful love song did was make memories of Jaxton flash into my mind.

    The male in front of me cleared his throat and held out the white shirt in his hand. I blushed and took it from him, quickly pulling it over my head and putting it on wincing as I pulled the wound on my side. 

“What’s your name little one?” He asked me, his voice a deep baritone that made shivers go down my spine.

“Shh, it’s okay, little one,” he moved his hand away from my ass sliding it up to rest on the small of my back, his other hand resting on my thigh. “I am not going to do anything you don’t want. Let me just comfort you okay?”

Jaxton kept petting my hair and just when I started to fall asleep he began talking, softly whispering sweet nothings into my ear. He told me I was beautiful and so strong, he told me he was amazed that he was allowed to hold me. I fell asleep in his arms, a small smile on my face, and his warmth surrounding me.

“I shouldn’t want you this much when I am supposed to court you first, and I don’t want you to feel like you’re just sex to me.” Jaxton finished with a sigh.

    I tiptoed across the hall and opened the door to his room as quietly as I could. He was snoring loudly on his side, his long curly hair spread wildly. I moved over to the bed and climbed in with him carefully trying not to wake him.

“Hmm?” Jaxton mumbled before wrapping his arms tightly around my waist, “My baby’s here, my baby’s here…” 

    “My naughty female.” He groaned standing up and turning towards me, “God I love all your curves… you’re so beautiful.” Jaxton’s large hands coming around to rest on my waist, he pulled me closer to him and started nuzzling my neck.

    “Well I’m sorry that I liked it when my female claimed me as hers to others. I really did like it when you said I was yours. I’m the kind of male who wants to belong to someone.” Jaxton looked away from me, embarrassed by his confession. God this wolf was the cutest fucking thing I’ve ever seen, I’m so lucky.

    I shook my head to clear it of the memories flashing through my mind, my voice fading as the song came to an end. Cringe by Matt Maeson started playing and I started moving to the music, my voice blending with his. The water pounded against my shoulders and I tried to relax, letting the water sooth my fears. 

I stayed in the water till the end of the song, only getting out because my stomach started aching. I dried off quickly with the fluffy bright green towel, Jaxton’s favorite color… 

    I finished toweling off and pulled on the clothes I had just taken off, the only new thing was the bright pink thong I had picked out. I rubbed the towel all over my hair, the strands going in all different directions. I looked like I had just been zapped. 

    I walked out of the bathroom, almost running into Jaxton who was standing at the door nervously. I just didn’t want to hear it, whatever he said right now wouldn’t convince me of anything. I was too upset that he had lied, even if it had been for a good reason. Right now I just wanted to make some chicken noodle soup.

What's your favorite food? Mine is chicken noodle soup. 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 1K 35
An ordinary human girl mated to the most dangerous warrior whose soul purpose is to serve the Alpha King. He is a werewolf that has so much power tha...
282K 10.3K 25
BOOK ONE IN THE ALPHA QUEEN TRILOGY The Dark Alpha King has been defeated, more like betrayed. His second in command, Mac Graves, has slaughtered th...
171K 4.8K 35
Highest Ranking ~^~ #1 in DarkMagic ; 14/05/2019 #2 in DarkMagic ; 13/05/2019 #72 in Werewolf ; 23/09/2017 #79 in Werewolf ; 07/1/2018 #16 in Element...
153K 3.1K 34
"Beth you need to run! they're almost here!" I shake my head trying to get the fog to go away, looking over at the clock I realize it's minutes aw...