THE MAFIA'S BEAUTY

By temanguby

Likhwalethu Rosewood finds herself running in the woods having just witnessed her parent's massacre by none o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 (EDITED)
Chapter 5 (EDITED)
Chapter 6 (EDITED)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
PLEASE HELP!

Chapter 50

1.1K 58 45
By temanguby

I walked besides her with my heels clicking on the on the paved floor. We were basically at the heart of the city with no need of a car looking at the traffic. It was a beautiful day with the sun bright yet not too hot as we went walking around with two guards behind us.

We had met five minutes ago with only his' and heys' said with nothing else. There was so much tension and I wracked my brain trying to see what we could talk about. Harley wore a pair of black jeans with a pair of white sneakers and an adidas t-shirt. She was a sneakers girl and I loved her outfit. Even though it was simple she totally took it to a new level of class. I smiled as I shook my head, I was totally being a bitch, it was so unlike me and I hated it, hated that I had to fight with her.

"How is Tom doing?" I asked as we walked into the first shop which was a fancy boutique sure to be selling expensive clothes. You never really know how expensive things are and how we waste so much money buying from these expensive shops, being broke humbled me, bringing me down with my eyes wide open to see how much money is really spent here. Can you image a t-shirt which is a three thousand dollars? I shook my head stifling the laugh that threatened to escape.

"He is great, I am so happy to just have him around. He is one of a kind." She said as I nodded, could not second her because the Tom I knew was far from nice or one of a kind.

Wine was handed to us as I thanked the assistance seeing a couch which I was quick to take a seat. Harley walked around picking this and that going to the changing room, coming out to show me different outfits which were stunning.

"Take it, looks so good." I said with her fifth out fit all of them going to the cashier.

We moved on to the next shop followed by the next with me just happy to be in a real shop my eyes taking in each shop with wonder talking to the shop assistants as Harley changed over and over again. Nothing could tame how happy and excited I was. I was even holding some paper bags myself helping the guards who were already wishing they had eight arms with all the paper bags they held.

"Lethu are you not going to buy anything?" She asked as I shook my head letting go of the dress I was holding turning around quickly to stare at her as she gave her gold card to the cashier to swipe.

I will not lie and say I was not jealous, say that I was not bothered by the fact that I saw all these beautiful clothes all around me yet I could not buy any of them. I could not afford anything in all these shops and it was fine. There was nothing besides counselling yourself and not get into trouble. I was broke, I was broke as fuck and I had to accept that and besides I had everything I needed and this would just be me wasting money which we really need so I stood there smiling while swallowing hard.

"No boo, I won't be buying anything." I said wishing the ground could open up and swallow me, embarrassment seemed to be all I felt these days as I stood her carrying her bag for her with a paper bag shifting my weight from foot to foot.

"Oohh," She said not knowing what to say looking at me with such pity making me want to die really.

"I am buying lunch though," I said with my fingers crossed she would object because lunch for who, for what when I did not even have a dime in my pocket. My heart drummed waiting for her voice hoping she objects or I will be in real shit.

"No, I am the one dragging you around. The least I could do is buy you lunch." She said a smile spreading across my face.

"No Harley, I can cover it." I said not wanting to just accept the offer.

"Lethu, come on, I want to take my friend out for lunch, please let me pay?" She asked and who was I to object as my heart went bursting with happiness.

"Okay, if you put it that way." I said high fiving myself.

We continued shopping going for hours and hours with me dead tired at this point bags filling my hands with Harley holding a whole lot herself and let me not start on the man. The girl could shop, I give you that. She kept on buying and buying leaving me so hungry and tired I could not help but laugh as I dragged myself around. We finally decided to have lunch nearly praising the lord as I sat down with the waiter coming up to take our drinks order.

It was a fancy restaurant with my eyes going over the menu taking in the prices. They even charged for lemon water, I mean who does that. I closed the menu before fainting.

"Can I have icy lemon water please?" I said my eyes turning to Harley he asked for a glass of wine. My head was aching with my whole body.

"So what has been kicking?" I asked with nothing else to ask.

"Nothing, the kids are growing up fast and besides that there is nothing else. What is happening on your side?" She threw back the question.

"Nothing, just trying to stay alive." I said back as the man came back with our drinks taking our food orders. I asked for the cheapest thing in the menu. I was not paying and I could not just order away, it would be so wrong.

"We never heard from Will I guess you killed him." She said my head snapping to her as I placed my glass on my floor.

"What did you think would happen, your husband just threw him to the wolves. There was no need for him to boast on how he had key cards and all that because we would immediately know who the mole was. How I see it, you killed him." I said as I took a sip of my water my eyes on her as she narrowed her eyes on me.

"Harley, come on. No more people have to die. We are all adults here and we can seat down and talk about this. Lets stop this war please, a lot of people will die." I said knowing that if I can reason with her then she could convince Klaus to stop this.

I watched her as she laughed, an evil laugh only to stop her eyes on me with nothing but hate and anger on them.

"Talk? Talk! Did he sit down and talk to me when he found out HIS men had took the wrong girl? Did he sit down and talk when he brought that stupid skank leaving me waiting there fully pregnant, ready to accept his proposal? Did he sit down and talk when he killed my friend? Don't tell me about sitting down and talking shit. Since you are here defending a rapist let me tell you something. I was young, I was innocent having not done a single thing to that asshole. He ripped me apart, listen to me stupid girl. He tore me apart. It hurt, it burned, I felt like I was dying, I wanted to die and he raped me over and over again. I begged, I begged him over and over again, I cried so hard wishing he could just kill me but he did not, he did not! I hate myself, I hate myself even this day and sometimes I wake up at night screaming. Wake up with my skin crawling, crying so hard so don't fuck'n tell me about sitting down and talking shit. I hate that man, fuck I hate him and I want him dead like yesterday. I want his head in my hand so I can toss it to my sharks and watch them devour it only to spite him out in disgust because he is not even good enough for them. Nothing will stop me from getting that, surely not you."

I was pale, my hands shaking as I stared at her seeing the hate as if looking into the pit of hell. My heart was breaking for so many reasons as I swallowed seeing the pain and disgust on her face. She was hurt and broken, she was angry and lord help those who face an angry women's wrath. I did not know what I could say, what more could I say as I sat there staring at her shake grabbing on the knife so tight I was sure it would bend.

"I see you playing all lovey dovey with him. He is happy, everything is good on his side while I burn because of him, those burning scars on his face will be the least of his concern."

"Harley I know you are hurting and I can't even imagine how much you are hurting but revenge is never the answer. You have a beautiful family with a husband who loves you more than anything, will you really risk the chance of your husband going to war and not coming back. What if by this war you lose all this that you have. Rafael is paying, hell he is paying. Revenge will not make it hurt less, it will just make it worse. Please, he does not want to take Czarina away from you, he knows she is better where she is. Please call off this war." I said staring right at her with her eyes as if they would kill me themselves.

"Are you threatening my husband Likhwalethu Melissa Rosewood?" She said spitting every word with emphasis the Harley I knew gone replaced by this no nonsense woman who seemed lethal having my heart drum in my chest as she snarled at me with the knife held tight in her hand letting me know she was not here to play games and at that moment I knew shit was real, I had been fearing the wrong person all along because this girl was so scary she had shivers running down my body.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Guys!!!!
Shit is getting real, real fast here hehehe🥊🥊🥊
What do you guys think, are you ready for the war of the century??
So excited, this book is driving me insane laughing all by myself!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 2.9K 52
The mafia princess has gone, and the Queen has returned. Born to the most dangerous family in the world, Elle was a beautiful, innocent girl who has...
695K 13.3K 48
*MATURE CONTENT* Book 1 of The Romanoff Series The following story follows the life of Russian Mob Boss Nadei Romanoff and his wife Nicole Marie Ra...
2.3M 83.1K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
152K 3.4K 26
A chance encounter 10 years previous has come back into Mia's life but he's not just anyone, he is the Tsar of Russian Mafia. Mia is a good girl. A g...