BUTTERFLY

By alekssassy

,,๐–๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, ๐’Ž๐’๐’๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“?", ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐š๐ฌ๏ฟฝ... More

แดแด€ษชษดs
โš ๏ธแด›ส€ษชษขษขแด‡ส€ แดกแด€ส€ษดษชษดษขโš ๏ธ
แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดแดœส€
า“ษชแด แด‡
sษชx
sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
ษดษชษดแด‡
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด

แด›แด‡ษด

1.4K 59 93
By alekssassy

𝐀 𝐏 𝐎 𝐍 𝐈

It's already a whole week since what happened at that gala.

Well you can guess what happened after that.

The media was full.

A lot of funerals I had to attend with my family, even though I didn't knew half of these people.

School was closed, because literally our whole school went to that gala and you know people died that went to my school or relatives of some students died.

And that kind of is a trauma for some people and people need to take a break for this?

Uhm cau anyways-

No I am kidding, It's totally understandable.
I probably would be a little lost if Antonio would have died, even though I hate this fucker with a passion.

So guess who was for one week always at home?

Correct, me!

Guess who was also at home most of the time?

Correct, my sick family!

And now lastly, guess who had to deal with being hit, insulted and screamed at everyday?

Correct, me again!

What a fun game.

I hate life.

If you would look at my body, like yes my body is very hot and I am hella proud of that-

Wait that's not the point.

What I am trying to say is that my whole body is covered with bruises that even my own psycho father noticed that and didn't want to beat me anymore.

He is just so nice, isn't he.

So yes, funerals.

When we weren't at home, we were at some random funereal.

People were crying non stop.

Wait don't get me wrong, I of course had sympathy for them like.

What would you do if someone you loved would be dead from one second to another, boom of course your life would be destroyed.

The reason I asked with you, is because I would have no clue, cause bitch I ain't loving no one.

Not even close.

The thing was that most of the people there , I just didn't have a clue who they were and what annoyed me even more was that it was like they all wanted me to cry a fucking river.

I don't cry.

I am known for smiling okay, not for crying that's  a whole new thing that you won't see me doing anytime soon.

But obviously I wasn't gonna smile the whole time at a funeral, that would be just very creepy.

Even my dad understood that.

So yea I had to have a sad facial expression on.

And again everyone stared at me and just waited for me to start crying, I have a feeling the paparazzi was mostly focused on me and waited for a single tear from me, cause you know miss perfect was never seen crying and that would be just a big hit in the media.

But no.

I mean yes you all can cry a whole river and then drown in it, I don't care.

But not me honey.

Imma stay at that famous smile of mine.

But the only good thing was probably that at those funerals I always found Yuzi there.

Nothing happened to anyone close to Yuzi, I mean family, relatives and all that stuff, so she was okay.

She cried at all of the funerals, even though she confessed to me that she also didn't knew half of these people.

Well she is just a crybaby.

Believe it or not I started to have contact with Yuzi, I even gave her my phone number and guess what.
We text and call each other almost every day.

Be proud of me, I made a friend.

So yes, I didn't see Teddy and his partners in crime since that day.

They obviously didn't attend any of these funerals, not like anyone expected them to.

I also have now Teddys phone number.

I guess I do, I mean that text I got on that day at the gala was obviously from him, so that has to be his number right?

Well whatever, that number is saved as Teddy🧸

Right now I am just laying in my bed and scrolling trough Instagram.

Did you know that it is illegal to fall asleep in a cheese factory?

Instagram really teaches you more than school ever will kids.

Ugh what's my life.

---------------------
𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐬 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦

------------------

I am literally only following people that have cute dogs, in general I just follow dog pages.

I am obsessed with dogs.

They are so dhakisbeksjwndb cuteeee.

I want one myself but I wouldn't want one in this household, when I am outta here I am gonna get myself a fluffy dog and spoil it.

If I am alive till then, who knows.

So yes I have no clue when school begins again, I have no clue where my whole family is right now and why it is so silent in the house.

Wait I know where Antonio is, I mean I don't.

I just know he is at some friends house.

Well you can say that-

Then a message suddenly appeared on the top of my phone screen.

It's Yuzi, didn't we already texted today.

The text they are writing right now begins from Eyyy girl. Just so you know.

That means I have to stop laying in my bed and actually stand up.

That sounds exhausting, maybe I shouldn't go.

Who am I kidding, I am gonna go.

Shit I am still in my pyjama and I only have 15 minutes time, how the hell am I supposed to do that.

Super powers on.

--------------
𝐎 𝐔 𝐓 𝐅 𝐈 𝐓

------------------

I did it.

Looks good, it's gonna be hot though but I had to cover up the bruises.

Okey lets go to to Yuzi, that idiot.

10 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

The ride wasn't long at all, probably because the cafe isn't that far away from me.

I told Robert if my parents would come back home before I would to tell them that I was with a friend.

They would be hella surprised.

Okay okay right now I am entering the cafe and searching for Yuzi-

,,EYYY PERFECT GIRL OVER HERE", I heard a loud voice and I recognised it as-

,,Hody?", I wondered as I saw him sit next to Yuzi, who had a scared facial expression on.

Oh and Joshua was also there sitting with them, but he was very focused with eating his strawberry piece of cake.

Poor girl and dumb dudes.

So I started to walk over to the table where all three of them were sitting and sat myself down next to Yuzi who immediately took me into a thigh hug.

,,Aponiiii finally you are here. The both of them just appeared from nowhere and then they just sat here and just were being weird, weird in a scary way. They also made me text you to come over and that was obviously more than 15 minutes young lady-"

,,Yuzi breathe", I interrupted her because that girl really just said all of that so fast and didn't even take a damn breath.

Even I was overwhelmed by just watching her.

I don't need my first friend to pass out.

,,Yes I forgot about that", she laughed at herself.

Girl has almost as bad mood swings as Teddy.

Almost.

,,Don't make us sound bad Yuzi baby, we were only keeping her company until the perfect girl would appear. Right Jacob", Hody said and pushed Joshua a little with his elbow.

,,Don't talk to me, don't touch me, don't disturb me, just get me another piece of this holy strawberry cake. Never mind I am gonna go and get me the whole cake", Joshua said while taking his last bite and got up from the table to go to the front.

Weird guy.

,,He even ate my piece of cake, now he wants the whole cake. Wasn't he supposed to be on a diet?", Hody said but more like to himself while looking after Joshua.

After that he shook his head a little and looked at Yuzi and me again.

,,Anyways, Yuzi tell Api how good of a conversation we had and plus that we are friends now",Hody said like a baby while leaning with his elbows on the table.

Yuzi looks so traumatised though.

,,You literally only talked about how you could stab everyone in this room multiple times and just get away with it, you also offered me to have fun with you and I don't even know what kind of fun you meant and I also don't wanna know it", came out of Yuzis mouth in a second while she also now leaned over the table to be face to face with Hody.

Plus she had really wide eyes right now.

,,Now she is talking, don't get too confident now that Aponi is her. Wait, why are silent people only talking when Aponi is around I mean first Iwan and now Yuzi too? What kind of witch spelling are you doing to them", Hody pointed with his finger at me.

,,That's for me to know and you to find out", I winked at him.

After that his facial expression changed to shocked.

,,JACOB STOP TRAUMATISING THE LADY, IT IS NOT HER FAULT SHE DOESNT HAS A WHOLE FUCKING STRAWBERRY CAKE AT THE MOMENT. THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS LIKE OUR APONI BEING A WHOLE ASS WITCH DUDE", Hody screamed across the whole cafe to Joshua.

It's not like there are a lot of people here anyways probably because Joshua and Hody are here.

,,IF SHE IS A WHOLE ASS WITCH THEN SHE SHOULD USE HER MAGIC TO BRING ME A WHOLE ASS STRAWBERRY CAKE", Joshua screamed back.

How did I even land in this situation though.

,,Soo when is Teddy going to appear from nowhere?", I asked while taking a sip from my Oreo Shake.

Right now we were just waking around in some random shopping centre.

Before that we went to a supermarket so that Joshua could get himself a strawberry cake.

I mean if he wants to why not.

,,Who knows, he could appear any second out of some corner. Why already missing him?", Hody winked at me.

I just rolled my eyes at him.

,,Iwani? Apowa? Awa-"

,,Who is now saying witch spellings", I interrupted Hody while he just talked to himself in a different language.

,,I am not a witch okay, that's your job. I only am already thinking about shipping names. If that's what you call them"

,,shipping names? For who?",I wondered.

,,For you and Iwan dummy", Hody pushed me a little while laughing.

Hold my titis what-

,,Come again",I said to him with a weird face expression.

,,You are not the brightest witch are you. It's obvious that in the future there are gonna be little Iwans and little Aponis. I am gonna kill both of you if the boys second name isn't gonna be Cody, understood"

I started to touch his forehead.

,,Hey hey what's this", he said while pushing my hand away.

,,Do you maybe have a fever or something like that. Do I need to call someone?", I worriedly asked.

,,Why is everyone asking me this? Whatever it's honestly so obvious-"

,,I don't know how that appeared in your tiny brain but there aren't gonna be any little Iwans or little aponis-"

,,little Iwans, Little Aponis?",I heard a deep voice.

Oh of course.

,,You really just appear from nowhere do you",I laughed as Iwan was now next to me, looking at me.

He is so damn blessed having this
beautiful green eyes.

,,I tracked these two dickheads down and wondered why the hell they would be in a shopping centre", he explained himself.

,,So instead of just texting one of us and asking what we are doing, you thought it would be better just to appear there too", was now Joshua talking while he shared his strawberry cake with Yuzi.

,,I seem more interesting and mysterious that way", he shrugged of.

,,And then Aponi calls us weird", Hody said.

,,I never said that Teddy wasn't weird",I defended myself.

,,That doesn't sound very nice butterfly"

,,Nothing you can't handle, Teddy", I laughed.

And then I realised it.

I am getting to close.

I am getting to close with them.

And that's not good.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ɪ ᴀᴍ sᴏᴏᴏᴏᴏᴏ sᴏʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴜsᴀʟʟʏ, ᴘʟɪs ғᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ😗

ᴀɴʏᴡᴀs ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴠᴇʀʏʏʏʏʏʏ ᴍᴜᴄʜʜʜʜ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ 400ʀᴇᴀᴅs, ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴠᴏᴛᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs! ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ʜᴏᴡ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs, ʜᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴏᴅ ɪᴍᴍᴇᴅɪᴀɴᴛʟʏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅs ᴍʏ sᴛᴏʀʏ, ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴏɴ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴠᴏᴛᴇs ᴏɴ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏʀʏ. ɪ ᴀᴍ sᴏᴏᴏᴏ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs, ᴀʟsᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ғᴏʀ 250+ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡᴇʀs. ɪᴛ ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴀᴍ sᴏ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ. ɪᴛ ɪs sᴏ ғᴜɴ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ, sᴏᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ!❣️🙏🏻

ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ sᴜʙᴊᴇᴄᴛ, ʜᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ?🤷🏻‍♀️

ᴅᴏ ʏᴏu ʜᴀᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ?

ᴀɴʏ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs?

ᴏʀ ᴡɪsʜᴇs?

ʟᴏᴠᴇᴇᴇᴇ ᴜᴜᴜᴜᴜ ᴀʟʟʟʟ🥰

ʙʏᴇʙʏᴇ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 3.7K 96
Second place winner in the Teenfiction category, Eternity Awards. #3 Highschool #1 Lovetriangle #30 Romance - 31/12/2020 #33 Teenlove #1 Billionaires...
2.2M 54.4K 48
"I'm fine," I state rather bluntly. "You don't look fine." "Then stop looking." He chuckles, and damn does he. His voice is dessert for the ears, his...
1.7M 41.3K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...
2.5M 70.6K 47
Book 1 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Aria Valenti, a beautiful 27-year-old girl in her 2nd year of residency at NY Medical Center, holding a lot of sec...