Wings of Fire: Truth or Dare

By tsunamilion

basically truth or dare More

Intro
Jade Winglet
Dragonets of Destiny
Both
Jade Winglet
Both
Jade Winglet (with guests)
Both
DoD with Flame
Jade Winglet
Both
Jade Winglet
JW Again
The Last Show (For the Third Time)
Okay, One Last One
Okay OONNEE Last One...I Swear
Alright I'm not going to stop writing these. Just keep the ideas coming hahaha
Tide, Bringer, Peril, and Fate
Jade Winglet
DoD
Both
DoD
DoD
Jade Winglet
MWAHAHA: Both
DoD
JW
Both
DoD

Dragonets of Destiny plus a special guest....Deathbringer!!!!

2.1K 11 72
By tsunamilion

*Glory, Clay, Tsunami, Sunny, Starflight, and Deathbringer* 

Firefly: Hey Y'all! 

Glory: What happened to your voice?

Firefly: *Sarcastic* Oh y'know it's Country Day at Jade Mountain. 

Glory: What's a country day? And were you using sarcasm? 

Firefly: *sarcastic* A country day, is were all gather around and talk like country dragons 

Sunny: *happy* REALLY! 

Firefly: No, Ms Sunny! I was being sarcastic! I have to do the darn dare just like you

Glory: I knew  it. 

Deathbringer: Like mother like daughter

Glory: Oh be quiet *blushes a little bit* 

Deathbringer: *smug* 

Sunny: I have a dare?! 

Firefly: *sarcastic* yes Ms. Sunny, after one time you finally get dare

Sunny *happy* and Starflight *Skeptical* : Really? 

Firefly: NO! Does no one get sarcasm around ye parts? 

Tsunami: Sunny, Clay, and Starflight don't get it, however, Glory, Deathbringer, and I get sarcasm 

Firefly: Figures...anyhoo, Glory! Deathbringer! 

Glorybringer: Yes? 

Firefly: Y'all have a dare! 

Glory: From who? 

Firefly: From...Queen Tsunamilion

Deathbringer: Queen? 

Queen Tsunamilion: YES! I am Queen of the DrawWings! 

All: What's a DrawWing? 

Queen Tsunamilion: Oh you know, you draw a dragon they come t life and they become DrawWings! 

Deathbringer: That...makes no sense

Queen Tsunamilion: Just get to the dare

Firefly: You two have to....drumroll please...perform a skit! 

Glory: That shouldn't be to hard 

Deathbringer: Actually, that sounds like the most easiest thing in the world. 

Tsunamilion: Then get to it then! 

*In Jade Mountain Tsunami, Clay, Sunny, and * 

Glory and Deathbringer landed on the entrance of Jade Mountain. "Okay, remember the plan?" Glory reminded. Deathbringer laughed and gave Glory a look that said 'I remember everything' 

"Please Glory, I'm the best assassin in all of Pyrhhia, so I think I would know a small skit," Deathbringer whispered. Glory rolled her eyes and started walking. 

"Deathbringer, make sure that the RainWings take cover for the storm," Glory said, acting the part. 

"Alright your majesty," Deathbringer saluted and then took off in the other direction. Glory turned around and followed him. 

*End of Skit* 

Tsunami: ...

Sunny: ...

Starflight: ....

Tsunamilion: ...

Clay: ...so...is there any food? 

Glory: How was it? 

Deathbringer: I bet it was the best skit in the world! 

Tsunami: That was-

Tsunamilion: AWFUL! The most WORST skit I have ever seen in my life

Glory: Wow, rude much? 

Deathbringer: It wasn't so bad...right? 

Tsunamilion: *to Firefly* Show them the clip. 

Firefly: Alrighty Ms. Tsunamilion

*Shows Deathbringer and Glory what happened* 

Glory: See...not that...oh who am I kidding, that was the worst Skit I have ever seen

Firefly: Let me show you how it's done...

*Copper and Firefly in a different room* 

Copper: Hey sweetie

Firefly: ...don't call me that

Copper: Okay, that sounded weird even when I said that

Firefly: no one knows that you proposed and let's keep it that way until after this dare. And until Deathbringer and Peril are gone

Copper: Okay

Firefly: Anyway, we have to make a skit...any ideas? 

Copper: Actually, I do have one idea...

Firefly: Alrighty, let's hear it

Copper: *smug* Did I ever tell you that your Country accent is amazing? 

Firefly: Don't. Start. 

*Back in the cave with all the other dragons* 

Copper runs into the cave holding a limp Firefly in his arms. Copper has a concerned face and he couldn't help but notice that Firefly was really good at acting like she was hurt. "HELP!" He yelled anxiously. "She needs help!!!!" 

Deathbringer and Glory rushed to her side. "What's wrong?" Deathbringer asked anxiously. 

"Breathe!" Copper yelled. When she didn't respond, Copper bowed his head in defeat and started to cry. "At least let me share one last kiss," Copper whimpered. He bent his head low and pressed his snout against hers. Firefly kissed back passionately.  

"You were supposed to be dead," Copper yelped. 

"Your kiss saved me," Firefly smiled slightly. "Like it always does." Copper grinned and kissed her again. 

*End of Skit and Copper and Firefly are still kissing each other.*

Deathbringer: *angry* Okay, that's enough of that

Glory: *smug* So...looks like you became a true father

Deathbringer: I-I uh...

Tsunamilion: *in tears* Now that's a show!

Starflight: I couldn't see anything but I could tell that what those two did was a true skit

Clay: So...food? 

Tsunamilion:  Actually Clay...I got something better than food

Clay: What's better than food? 

Peril: ME! 

Clay: PERIL! 

Peril: CLAY! 

*they hug* 

Clay: I have missed you! 

Peril: me too!!!

Tsunamilion: My fav ship 

Starflight and Glorybringer: Ahem. 

Tsunamilion: Sorry...

Firefly: Anyhoo, Glorybringer, do your thing! 

*They are at Jade Mountain, The other dragonets are acting like everything is normal* 

"Okay, I know what we are going to do," Deathbringer clarified. Glory nodded and then walked into Jade Mountain. "Glory, you do need a bodyguard," Deathbringer argued. 

"I don't need a bodyguard," Glory shot back. "I can take care of myself..." 

"Yeah, yeah," Deathbringer rolled his eyes playfully. 

"Deathbringer?" Glory whimpered. Deathbringer looked at her, concerned. "I-I don't feel good," Glory whispered. Then she titled sideways and fell to the floor. Deathbringer caught her head before her head could hit the floor. 

"Glory?" Deathbringer asked anxiously.  "Glory?! Wake up! This isn't funny!" Deathbringer cried. "Wake up! Glory!" Deathbringer laid his head on her chest to listen to a pulse. There was none. Deathbringer felt tears fall down his face. He didn't care that all dragons were watching him cry over the beautiful queen. "Don't go," he whispered. "I-I love you," Deathbringer whimpered. He leaned down and pressed his snout against hers. 

"I love you too," Glory whispered. She kissed him back more passionately than ever. 

*End of Skit* 

Tsunamilion: BRAVO! BRAVO! YOU FINALLY LEARNED HOW TO BE IN A PLAY! 

Tsunami: I'm only going to do this once...aw. 

Starflight: did they kiss? 

Sunny: Yes

Starflight: Alright

Peril: I ship! 

Clay: FOOD! 

Peril: He means, I ship too! 

Glory: Did you really mean that? 

Deathbringer: ....Yeah....I really do love you

Glory: I love you too....

Firefly: Can I throw up now? 

Copper: Go ahead 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 200 31
Glory, Tsunami, Clay, Sunny, Starflight are not busy saving the world they are too busy..... attending SCHOOL! Follow Them through the journeys of sc...
138K 482 28
These are not my characters but I have some of my favourite Ships in the book and not my favourite requests are available unless i'm finished with th...
57.1K 473 24
WARNING: This book contains chaotic dragons and the most stupid truths and dares that may make you lose any brain cells you have left. YOU HAVE BEEN...
28.7K 501 39
Winter knows he's a disappointment. First, he falls in love with his sworn enemy, then he helps them to defeat a great evil before betraying their tr...