That Moment (Harry styles/Sel...

By elizabeth_756

Meet Claire Woods she's a famous successful celebrity. She's terrified of love but why? She has everything in... More

Hi my name is. . . :)
- Chapter 1 -
- Chapter 2 -
- Chapter 3 -
- Chapter 4 -
- Chapter 5 -
- Chapter 6 -
- Chapter 7 -
- Chapter 8 -
- Chapter 9 -
- Chapter 10 -
- Chapter 11 -
- Chapter 12 -
- Chapter 13 -
- Chapter 14 -
- Chapter 15 -
- Chapter 16 -
- Chapter 17 -
- Chapter 18 -
- Chapter 19 -
- Chapter 20 -
- Chapter 21 -
- Chapter 22 -
- Chapter 23 -
- Chapter 24 -
- Chapter 25 -
- Chapter 26 -
- Chapter 27 -
- Chapter 28 -
- Chapter 29 -
- Chapter 30 -
- Chapter 31 -
- Chapter 32 -
- Chaper 33 -
- Chapter 34 -
- Chapter 35 -
- Chapter 36 -
- Chapter 37 -
- Chapter 38 -
- Chapter 39 -
- Chapter 40 -
- Chapter 41-
- Chapter 42 -
- Chapter 43 -
- Chapter 44 -
- Chapter 45 -
- Chapter 46 -
- Chapter 47 -
- Chapter 48 -
- Chapter 49 -
- Chapter 50 -
- Chapter 51 -
- Chapter 52 -
- Chapter 53 -
- Chapter 54 -
- Chapter 55 -
- Chapter 56 -
- Chapter 57 -
- Chapter 58 -
- Chapter 59 -
- Chapter 60 -
- Chapter 61 -
- Chapter 62 -
- Chapter 63 -
- Chapter 64 -
- Chapter 65 -
- Chapter 66 -
- Chapter 67 -
- Chapter 68 -
- Chapter 69 -
- Chapter 70 -
- Chapter 71 -
- Chapter 72 -
- Chapter 73 -
- Chapter 74 -
- Chapter 75 -
- Chapter 76 -
- Chapter 77 -
- Chapter 78 -
- Chapter 79 -
- Chapter 80 -
- Chapter 81 -
- Chapter 82 -
- Chapter 83 -
- Chapter 84 -
- Chapter 85 -
- Chapter 86 -
- Chapter 87 -
- Chapter 88 -
- Chapter 89 -
- Chapter 90 -
- Chapter 91 -
- Chapter 93 -
- Chapter 94 -
- Chapter 95 -
- Chapter 96 -
- Chapter 97 -
- Epilogue -
Authors Note

- Chapter 92 -

475 20 8
By elizabeth_756

Vote and Comment! :) Enjoy!

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

It's been weeks and since Harry decided not to believe me I thought it was best to just leave him alone. Honestly I didn't care at all but there is a part of me that does and that part is annoying me.

"You shouldn't have took off those bandages." Xavier said as he walked into my office with our 2 younger brothers.

"You should have kept them on or the cuts will get infected." David (the youngest) said shaking his head.

"That's what you get for going around punching walls." Zane said as my brother Xavier (the doctor) examined my fists.

"Who are you to lecture me? I'm older."

"Well I have more common sense then to go around hurting myself." Zane said as he sat in the couch I had and started reading a random book out of the bookshelf.

Before I could say anything back Xavier said "Their fine but you should probably still be careful in handling anything."

David came over to me and got into my lap. "I missed you. When will we see Harry again?"

I tensed under him and couldn't find the correct words to say but apparently Zane took the words out of my mouth.

"Harry is an asshole who doesn't believe our sister and is now going out with that attention seeker/ whore/ fame seeker Beeca."

"Wait. You know Becca?" I said as I got up and took David into my arms.

"Yea Victoria brings her over all the time and they lock themselves in her room. We've actually caught her trying to get in your room but mom caught her first and told her to never come back." Zane said.

"You knew?" I looked over at Xavier.

"Yea I actually just found out but look Claire if Harry won't believe it then leave him alone and also just fire her before she makes any damage."

"I'm doing that today. She's due any minute now so you guys should probably leave. I'll meet you at home later." I kissed each of their cheeks and they left.

After a few minutes to collect my thoughts and get ready to face the wolf in sheeps clothing, because that's basically what she is. Instead of a wolf she's a bitch.

You do not know how I wish that wall that I punched was her face.

I hate her.

"Miss Woods you have a Becca-"

"Bring her in." I said before they could say her full name. The latch turned and in she walked wearing a brand new designer outfit that must have cost over 10,000 or more.

"Sorry I'm kinda late me and Harry went shopping and we lost track of the time." She smiled sweetly as she sat down.

"It's ok." I smiled back at her

"Get the lead to Step Up yet?" I asked out of no where. She looked at me confused.

"No."

"Hmm." I said looking around.

"You should have seen what he-"

"Let's get straight to the point." I said as I grabbed a couple of papers. "This is your contract that I'm holding." I ripped the papers in half and threw it away.

"Your fired and if I were you I wouldn't show my face in the entertainment world ever because no one will hire you. I've made sure of that." She looked up at me with pure shock and horror.

"What did I do?!" She shrieked.

"Your obviously not committed and not in this for the right reasons." I said as I walked over to where she was.

"Your just mad because I got Harry!" She yelled.

I let out a laugh. "No love you can have him."

"Your just jealous because people are responding to me better!"

I let out a sigh and walked back to my chair. She smirked as she saw no reaction.

"That's it isn't it! Your just jealous of me because I look better then you! Because I have Harry! And because your always compared to me!"

I busted out laughing and just spun in my chair. As it stopped I got up and walked over to where she was standing. My hands were placed behind my back as I observed her from every angle and circled her.

"I'm not jealous." I said plainly. "I mean why would I? I have more money and obviously more class then a piece of shit like you. You have Harry Styles well guess what I can get someone better. You think that with expensive clothing you'll be better but guess what if your trash your trash and nothing can hide that." I smirked as I got close to her face.

"I'll tell Harry about this and make you look bad." She smirked back.

"Go ahead but if your going to make it look like I'm a bad person then let me do this first." She looked confused.

I lifted my right hand up and slapped the shit out of her before she had time to react. I walked to my desk to grab the juice I had and threw it on her clothes.

"Shouldn't have wore white bitch." I said innocently.

"What is wrong with you! This is new!" She shrieked.

"You didn't buy it and anyways I'm sure Harry will buy you new clothes right?"

"I'm telling him and he will never want to see you!"

"Go ahead but first know that there are cameras recording this as we speak with audio. Sooo if you tell Harry I'll show him this footage. Say cheese!"

She looked around while I laughed all the way to my desk.

"Bye bitch." I waved.

She got up and grabbed her purse but before she could leave I called her out.

"Oh by the way Becca no wait scratch that I mean Heather Smith." Her eyes widened. "I know everything." She recollected herself and left in a hurry.

I let out a sigh.

"I'm glad this is over."

~ HARRY's POV ~

It was a typical day off where we were all hanging out with our girlfriends. Well Becca wasn't around since she had to go to a meeting. We had went shopping and I decided to spoil her.

Claire hasn't called to apologize or anything. I had called her a couple of times but Zane always answered and told me to fuck off. I mean I didn't do anything bad did I?

My thoughts were interrupted by everybody laughing. I turned to see what they were laughing at and saw Becca with a handprint on her face and the new clothes all stained and wrinkled.

"What the hell happened?" I said as I walked over.

"Don't worry Harry she's just on her period." Eleanor said.

"Isn't that everyday?" Louis mumbled which caused them all to laugh.

"Claire did this to me." She cried into my shoulder. I clenched my fists but obviously to everyone else it was funny.

"Good job Claire!" Zayn said lowly.

"Way to slap a bitch." Perrie said loud enough.

"If your not going to help then fuck off!" I yelled at them.

"Geez Harry are you sure your not in your period too." Liam said out of everybody.

"What can we help with?" Alex said.

"Let her borrow some clothes." All the girls gave each other looks.

"Hell no." They said at the same time.

"You better go get the bitch some clothes or let her borrow some." Alex said. Niall buried his head into her back to stop from laughing.

"You know what fuck you all. Come on love." I grabbed Becca and carried her bridal style to my room.

"Let's call Claire!" Sophia said and they all agreed.

Some friends I have.

>>>>>>>>

Love this chapter!

Do you? What did you like about it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 203 38
I'm dangerously inlove with my bestfriend bummer is, he doesn't feel the same. ...
1.4K 42 35
Heyyyyooooo. A book full of my fantasies I'm too lazy to write about. ps I'm currently working on a book but that might take 19302732 years to fin...
15.1K 607 76
"I Promise To Protect You From Any Danger We May Face Because I Love You" ...
30.8K 767 34
Blame Styles. I mean, I don't blame Harry for the death of my mother or sister or the fact I had a few psychotic boyfriends back then... But I blame...