Coco Bean [Sanders Sides Anal...

By DewdropStudios

Pastel!Virgil and Punk!Logan, along with high school au Virgil di Angelo is a pure-hearted, innocent and anxi... More

Da Kiddos
Satern
Sincerely, Me
Firework
Teenagers
Say Amen
You Had a Bad Day
Warriors
Die Young
Freaks
Good In Me
Shatter Me
Would You Be So Kind
Sunflower
Ain't It Fun?
We Are Young
This Is Halloween
High Hopes
Crush Culture
N/A, Like, the Only One
Perfect
Happy Pills
Buttercup
Fly Away
Jar of Hearts
Because of You
Say So
Counting Stars + Q and A
Song of the Sea
Speechless
Middle Finger
Birdhouse in Your Soul
What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger
Broken
Honey I'm Good
Teen Idle
The Hearse Song
You are My Sunshine
100 Bad Days
Hey Brother
Every Storm Runs Out of Rain
Champion
In the Name of Love
Curses
Pumped Up Kicks
This is Me
Best Day of My Life

Pitiful Children

1K 57 26
By DewdropStudios

Trigger Warnings: assault in a way, slurs/ the use of the word slut, suggestive language that leads nowhere

Virgil was ready for the party by 3 and just sat in the living room sketching until he met Remus, Janus and Logan outside at 4. He was prepared in the white dressed and had a head band with almost invisible wire holding up a halo he had made a year prior for fun along with mild make up (just white foundation and a light silver dusting on his cheeks, though he did make his freckles a darker silver and even made a few look like stars). Right at 4 Virgil grabbed his small purse with his phone, headphones, charger, pocket sketchbook, and three graphite pencils in it before bidding Remy farewell. He then skipped out the door where he saw his friends waiting. He recognized Janus' costume (sorcerer) by the large, hand crafted wooden staff in his hand and flowing cape. Logan seemed to be going as Milo Thatch from Disney's "Atlantis: the Lost World". He didn't, however, see Remus, but he assumed he would be catching up after forgetting something.

"Hi Jay! Hi Logan!" Virgil greeted, bouncing up to them.

"Hello literal angel," said Janus, eying at the halo headband.

"Yeah, I didn't have time to make the wings," Virgil smiled before glancing over at Logan. "Logan are you okay? You look a little pink."

Logan's cheeks were a bright pink color and he seemed in shock with tiny beads of sweat rolling down his forehead. He quickly snapped out of his little trance to answer.

"Y-yes. I'm p-perfectly fine," he said.

"Hey guys, let's go," Virgil heard Remus shout. He looked down the sidewalk and almost burst out laughing at what he saw, covering his mouth as he tried to hide his huge grin. Remus was rolling down the sidewalk on his pink, white, and rainbow JoJo Siwa Heelies (with big pink bows on the laces) wearing the popular inflatable dinosaur costume. He stopped in front of the three of them with a goofy smile on his face behind the foggy screen.

"Is it hot in there Remus?" Virgil asked with a smile.

"Yup! Very, very hot, so let's go," with that Remus continued wheeling down the road on his brightly colored Heelies.

Virgil followed behind him with Janus and Logan, the four making it to the party destination in around fifteen minutes, taking a bit longer because Remus ran into a lamppost and Virgil freaked out thinking he had a concussion. Thankfully Logan assured them all that he wasn't showing any signs of those who would have a concussion therefore allowing them to continue on their journey.

The party was just as Virgil had expected; loud, crowded with bright flashing lights and music so loud it nearly shook the house. It was either the music, the many feet pounding the ground as they danced, or both. He didn't blame Remus for saying that there weren't going to be many people since high schoolers tend to multiply even if one doesn't intent to have so many people at a party. People invited invited friends, those friends invited friends too and suddenly there are forty teenagers partying at a house at three in the morning.

Virgil quickly grabbed a bottle of water (before anyone could put anything in it) and two bags of chips then found a quiet spot in the corner on a cushioned leather couch. He spend over an hour there just sketching in his travel book, using his phone to search up reference photos or name ideas for his creations.

Many times during the party Janus or Remus would come and check up on him, sometimes sit with him for a few minutes and talk before leaving. Remus tried to get him to dance, but the idea was quickly shot down and buried when he saw the absolute mortified look on Virgil's face when it was said. It was enough that Virgil had left his comfort zone to go to a party, he didn't want to be publicly humiliated at the first party he ever went to (excluding birthday parties, but even those were few and far between).

At about 10 at night Virgil was starting to get tired, with all the yelling and music and flashing lights starting to give him a headache. He was tired of socializing and he had stayed at the party for six hours, so he called that a success. Remy had told him he had to be back by midnight at the latest, but said he could come home earlier if things got to be too much for him. So Virgil gathered his pencils, sketchbook, phone, charger, and headphones into his cloud shaped white purse then set out into the crowd in search for one of his friends to tell them his was leaving.

Now, normal people would just text their friend that they were leaving then go, but Virgil wasn't normal. His anxiety wouldn't allow him to do that, so he had to physically find one of his friends, usually Janus, and tell him that he was going him so they would know for certain that he was leaving, if anything were to happened on the way back. He also texted Remy when he was heading out so Remy would know as well.

So Virgil maneuvered his way through the crowd, careful not to bump anybody and if he did to apologize. As he suspected many people were drunk and doing stupid things they're certain to regret the next day. Virgil had counted seven different pairs of people heatedly making out in corners, against the walls, and on the ground. He didn't even want know what people were doing in the bedrooms down the hall where he heard very weird noises earlier while sketching. He had to watch where he stepped as to not trip on anyone who was laying on the floor.

Virgil suddenly felt someone grabbed his left arm and pulling him away from the crowd. He looked over to see who it was, knowing it wasn't Janus or Remus as they tap a certain rhythm on his shoulder to let him know it was them. The person who grabbed him was a man, who seemed to be either a senior in high school or a freshman in college. They had a small stubble going on with dirty blond hair that looked more brown, light brown eyes and was wearing a Batman costume with the mask and cape off.

"Hey there lil angel. What's a pretty thing like you doing here?" the man asked with a smirk.

Virgil felt a shiver run up his spine when the man spoke, but took a few breathes to keep himself calm.

"Hello. I'm here with my friends and I'm looking for them. If you would please let go of my arm I'd appreciate it," Virgil said as calmly as he could.

"Naw! You're too much of a snack for me to let go that easily. Com'on, lets have some fun, eh?" the man began pulling Virgil farther away from the crowd towards the hallway where the bedrooms were located.

"No thank you. I would just like to find my friends," Virgil said, pulling against the man's grasp.

"Com'on! Just for a few minutes! What's the harm in have a little fun?" the guy tightened his grasp on Virgil's arm, twisting it slightly and causing Virgil to wince a tiny bit.

"No thank you. I said no and I meant it, now please let me go," Virgil planted his feet on the ground, looking up at the man in defiance.

The man growled lowly and Virgil felt his sudden spurt of confidence waver. Growling meant anger and anger meant punching and punching meant pain and pain meant secrets and guilt on Virgil's part.

"Listen here you little slut. Your just begging for someone to do something in that outfit of yours so let's just make this easier on both of us. You come quietly and I'll rock your whole world," the man said in a low, threatening voice.

Virgil did not like the sound of that, even if he had no clue what the man meant, so he twisted his arms out of the man's grasp, running away from him and back into the sea of people as he searched for Janus or Remus so he could hide behind them and they could take him home. He slipped between people before he spotted a familiar tall figure.

"Logan!" Virgil cried, running over to him and hiding behind his back.

"Virgil? Are you alright? It something wrong?" Logan asked while started, Virgil covering his ears and shaking his head.

He buried his face into Logan's shirt, trying to block out everything.

He wanted to get out. He needed to get away from the creepy man, the pounding music, the flashing lights, all of it. He needed to get out and way, somewhere quiet and peaceful where his head doesn't feel like it's going to explode at any second.

"Hang on Virgil. I'll take you home," Virgil heard Logan say.

He then felt Logan gently wrap his arms around Virgil's shoulders and started guiding him away from the people and the house and the music. Virgil allowed Logan to guide him, trusting his friend to return him home safely and without trouble as he tried to remain calm and not spiral into a panic attack.

So I've never been to a party without my control freaks of parents (excluding Homecoming),  so idk how Halloween parties work. Hope I did well

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

118K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...