Azur Lane Fanfiction

By sweetsrsour2

If you love Azur Lane than I hope you love my story! This story writes in a third person point of view. It's... More

I Like You...
Telling You That I...
Only If You Knew...
If I Told You Sooner Would It Change Anything?...
~Short Shorts!~
Your Not Gonna Break Me
I Want To Hear The Truth
You Lied.
How Could You?
I Appologize
Bent But Not Broken
One Stormy Night
Take Everything From Me
I Hate You
Hello... is it me your looking for?
Good Bye...
Give Me Your Promo Codes Right Now
No School?
Sacrifice
The Exchange
Our Little Secret...
The Good Old Days... (Retrofit)
Bad Habits
End Days
Memories
Make up
Oui Oui
I Know You Like Me
Your Killing Me Softly
Show Off
Thanksgiving
You Made Your Choice.
Your My Favorite
Rumors...
~A Special~
Need Help?
Jealousy
A Plot?
Unravel
A Good... Mother...
My Regret
No Recognition
In The Mood...
Things Are So Complicated
The Need For Speed
Out Of Our Minds
Your Breaking My Heart
Feverish Nights
Valentines Gift <3
ShipWreck
The Truth & The Lie
Just Give It To Me
I'm Nothing but a Failure
The Taste of Dirt
Miss Me?
When Your Poor
Hidden Troubles
Rile Me Up
Still Not Happy
You Treat me like Trash
Missing
Little on the Rough side
Date Night
Abandoned
Your Tearing Me Apart
Unsatisfiable
Just For You~
Chapter 69 ;)
I Let You Down
Happy Mothers Day!
Breathless
Yus
Loss
You Are Such A Liar
I Want What You Have
Enjoy It
I Cannot Change You
~The High School Life~
I Love You!
Girl Scout Cookies~
Truly
Oh You're Just So...
Fuck It
Yes Yes Yes
Superior
True Colors
Rotation
Ships of a feather sail together~
When You Find Gems ;)
A Dinner Together
Rated R-for Mature (skip this chapter if you don't wanna see this)
Finally
I Just Can't
You Keep Letting Me Down
Hm
Temptations
Your Choice (A Voted For Chapter)
I Can't Deny It Anymore
~It's Over (100th Chapter this is the end)~
~A Small Bonus~
Regret
Very Well
Fears
It's my time to shine
;-;
You Have A Problem
I don't care
I Gotchu
Youuuuuuuu
I Don't Believe You
I Just Don't Get It
Damn It
You Want It? I Got It ;)
Puns + part of a story!
It's Story Time
You're Mine
What If (Disney didnt steal my title)
Absolute Bullshit
Duuugghhhhh
What Are You Wearing?
I Want You
What The Hell Is Happening?
You're An Animal
I Like Where This is Going
Suspicions
Unpublished part
Just For You
Oh I've Got It!
Conflict & Chaos
It's A Date?
For Your Pleasure
I Know What I Must Do
\(^_^)-- ~[My Gift To You]~ --(^_^)/
Hey Beltmenot this Chapter is for you ;)
You're Driving Me Mad!
Troubles
A small... Favor
CHOCOLAAAATTTTEEEEE
F
Sleepless Nights
Beauty Uncollared
Slow Down
Oh You
Notice Me!!!
The Little Stuff
+The Collab+
I'll Make You Smile ;)
Meaning
Snowfall (also the Final Chapter)

I Still Believe In You...

326 6 9
By sweetsrsour2

I tried to put in the Azur Lane's second anniversary where they made a special song for Yorktown but I don't know why Wattpad isn't allowing me. ;-; :( every time I type something to try to look it up in the video section nothing comes up. I think it's broken D:

----
"oi laffey... wake up... we need to go now.." Javelin spoke, with a very calm and peaceful tone.

" hey! Wake up!" Ayanami shouted, in a very loud and impatient tone.

Laffey groggily opened her eyes, groaning a bit.

" we need to go before the water rises anymore." Ayanami said, seeing Laffey get up and say " what about Javelins ankle? She's hurt" seeing Javelin shake her head saying " don't worry about me love. I can do it." With a reassuring smile.

"ready?" Ayanami asked, seeing Javelin and Laffey nod.

They soon threaded the dangerous waters. It was dark outside still and boy were the waves brutal.

" stay as close as you can to the rims! But not too close! They'll tear you apart. Just make sure you can still see the coral." Ayanami called back, looking back to see her team mates struggle and kept bumping into the nearby rocks and sharp narrow cliff sides. Since Javelins ankle was sprang she had a hard time maneuvering and so whenever she would stumble Laffey would catch her but inturn, the sudden force would push Laffey into the rock side damaging her.

" Laffey... let's go further out. I'll be fine. Don't stay too close to the wall! Your hurting yourself!" Javelin said seeing Laffey keep crashing onto the rough and jagged cliffs wall.

" no... you can't handle the more rough waters." Laffey said, wanting to protect Javelin more than herself.

" I'll be fine! Come on!" Javelin said trying to pull Laffey further out so she doesn't keep crashing onto the cliffs side.

" but Ayanami said-" Laffey was cut off by Javelin saying " doesn't know me as well as you now does she?" Seeing Laffey hesitate but give in, going with Javelin to deeper waters further from the rims. All because Laffey trusted Javelin.

" you ok?" Laffey asked, more concerned about how Javelin is doing. Now on rougher waters. They could no longer sea coral underneath them. They were a more further out than Javelin wanted to be but they couldn't help it since the waves kept pushing them further out.

" what? Worried about little old me now? I didn't make it to the top of my class by giving up!" Javelin said as her and Laffey still sailed in the general direction of where they're all suppose to be going.

When Ayanami turned around to see that Javelin and Laffey had sailed further out she was furious, but her anger came with good reason.

They all got pushed back and forth. But since Javelin and Laffey was so far out every time it seems like they made 1 step forward they got pushed 4 steps back.

" are you crazy?!" Ayanami shouted back to them, the howling winds and down pouring rain made it hard to hear.

" beg your pardon?!" Javelin shouted back as Laffey yelled " we are not lazy!" Back to Ayanami.

" oi! Ayanami! Watch out!" Javelin called out, seeing a flash of lighting strike just above the cliff Ayanami was sailing close to and saw that a big tree now fell over. " what about Nimi?! Make out?!" Ayanami yelled back, as Javelin and Laffey pointed upward. Before she could react it was too late. The large heavy tree that still had all the roots with it attached fell right onto Ayanami, sending her crashing down underneath the water.

" Ayanami!" Both Javelin and Laffey shouted. Seeing their friend just go down under. However their concern was short lived because now they had a new concern. They had just got caught up onto a rip current that quickly and powerfully dragged them out further to sea. They tried their best to fight it and get out of it but it was too strong, super charged by the storms raging waters.

The waves pushed them so far out that they could no longer see the island.

----

" heyyy vhat's vith that nickyname? Nimi? Ayanami calls you das in secret doesn't she?" Z1 said, prying into Z23's personal life.

" vhat?! Nein! I don't kno vhat you heard but your wrong!" Z23 said, denying it. With a blush.

" ughhhh vhy are ve even gohing to meet zhe North Union? Day Russians... ve don't have a very good relation vith dem in zhe history remember?" Deutschland asked, questioning Admiral Hipper and the others. They could've sent another faction who has less conflict with them.

" it iz Enterprises idea." Tirpitz spoke, than said " shee said ve have to get along and zhe only vay for us to do das iz if ve all friends. So shee sent us. Ve more closer views to dem than any nation and ve von't be pushed around." Giving the reason why Enterpirse chose them to represent Azur Lane.

" I bet zhe Americans don't vhant to deal vith Russians since day have bad past too. Ja?" Friedrich commented, also making sense of why Enterprise sent them instead.

" once ve get dair. Don't fool around. Day are not like zhe other nations where you can be buddy buddy." Admiral Hipper said, looking back especially on Deutschland and Z1.

" understood?!" Hipper yelled back, looking directly at them.

" ja." Both of them said with a sigh.

" vhat happens if no friends?" Roon asked, curiously. Seeing Friedrich turn back than say " than enemy." With a smile.

" let's not hope das." Tirpitz said, as they continued to sail into colder waters.

" cold? You grow weak." Friedrich spoke, seeing Deutschland, Z1,Z23 start to shiver.

" leave dem alone. Day use to warmer waters now." Hipper said, hearing Friedrich say " oh? Grow soft too?" Seeing she upset Hipper getting a rise out of her.

" wanna hug?" Roon offered, seeing Deutschland give her a mean stare and shout " Nein!" Pushing Roon aside to sail further ahead.

" j-jaaaaa" Z1 said taking Roon's offer. " come on" Z1 said, seeing Z23 hesitate to take the offer.

" be no shy" Roon said happily extending her arm for Z23.

" stop babying dem. You make dem weak." Friedrich said, looking at Roon shelter the two smaller ships.

" they children." Roon said, feeling that she has a responsibility to take care of them.

" Nein!" Friedrich shouted, angrily. Now scaring Z1 and Z23 making them let go of Roon. Roon looked at them sadden, because she didn't want to let them go.

" let dem be." Hipper said, hearing Friedrich say " you grow weak away from Germany. No wonder you scraped. Before I feel pity now I feel justified." That's when Hipper slapped Friedrich out of pure anger. No longer could she hold herself back and take it. That however was a big mistake.

Friedrich returned the slap. However her slap was 10 times stronger than Hipper.

" you call das hurt?" Friedrich said taunting Hipper.

" ja! Same to you idiot! Das didn't even hurt!" Hipper said taunting Friedrich.

" enough!" Tirpitz said, loosing her patience with them once more. No wonder Bismarck assigned her to go with them, not for strategic planning but for a voice to break them from tearing each other apart.

" your more children than zhe children!" Tirpitz said, sailing inbetween the two to make sure they don't attack one another again.

Friedrich just chuckled and let this little thing go while Hipper crossed her arms still angry and mad at what had happened still holding onto her grudge.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297 42 5
This story takes place years later, as in our main 4 characters Laffey, Javelin, Z23, and Ayanami are in their late teens/early adults now. This stor...
48.3K 776 22
You're the new commander that been assigned towards Azur Lane but What happened if all the Ship Girls falls madly in love with you. This is only a pa...
261 17 3
𝐈𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐀𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 π’Šπ’” π’π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’• π‘Ύπ’Šπ’•π’‰ 𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒆, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐫. π–π‘πžπ§ 𝐞𝐯𝐒π₯ 𝐫𝐒𝐬𝐞𝐬, π’ˆπ’π’π’… π’„π’π’Žπ’†π’” 𝒐𝒖𝒕. οΏ½...
53.7K 513 11
Formerly Azur Lane x Male Reader. What if a ship from the future somehow came to the past? Well, let's find out as Azur Lane finds an ally that might...