order up! - various

By scaramouchefied

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ › varius 𖦆 . . ▬▭ x fem ! ... More

[📍] PROLOGUE
+. creepy red-head
+. eggxotic tongue wth
+. unexpectedly famous
+. dormitory
+. party @205
+.wet ass pussy
+. wtf is a training camp?!
+.well fuck

+. bad tastes

2.3K 91 50
By scaramouchefied

YOUR POV

"It's... DISGUSTING!"

stupid blonde and her freaking pride.

To be honest, I wasn't actually surprised.

"Hey can I get a taste?" Soma questioned.

"Sure." bluntly answered myself.

Soma went for a taste and boi was he impressed.

"It's actually delicious, maybe you do really have bad tastes." said Soma to the blonde.

Marry me.

I shook my head to remove my thoughts.

Gross (y/n) gross.

After all the time I spent cooking for her stupid mouth, I was neglected.

Should've just sleep instead.

As I was walking on the sideways, I spotted a familiar red-head on the field near the riverbank.

Oh lol. He's probably depressed right now.

Nonetheless, I walked over to Soma.

"Don't be depressed, kiddo." I blurted out.

"I'm pretty sure I'm older than you." he replied.

"Im pretty...sUrE that blonde has bad tastes or maybe even she doesn't want us to surpass her cooking level..or maybe you're just bad at cooking." I said while shrugging.

"You failed too you know. Does that mean you're bad at cooking as well?" he said with a smug face.

u idiot im cheering u up! >:(

"Don't you dare use my words against me." I said while huffing, pretending I'm pissed off just to enlighten the mood.

He laughed and that actually made me happy as well. Cheering up someone just hit me okAy?

[TIME SKIP]

After all the ruckus in today's event, I laid myself in the soft foam of the bed in the lodge just near Totsuki.

I don't want to go home, empty-handed y'know!

Just as I was about to visit my slumber my phone buzzed, indicating I have a notification. I didn't care anyways. Im too tired. I wasted almost all of my energy today.

A minute later my phone rang.

who the hell is calling me this late?!
well it's still 8p.m but still I need to hit the hay y'know get my beauty sleep and all.

YUKIHIRA SOMA
is calling...

IGNORE          ACCEPT

WTF.

Nonetheless I answered the call.

"YOYOYO (Y/N)!!"

damn, first name basis already?

"What?" I bluntly answered. Saving energy y'know.

"GUESS WHAT?!" he exclaimed lOUDLY.

"Do you think I'm some kind of mind reading psychic? well guess what? I'm not." I replied.

"NO NEED TO BE SAVAGE (Y/NNNNN)!! I JUST RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM TOTSUKI AND IT SAID I PASSED!!" again, he exclaimed lOUDLY.

"Good for you. I guess that blonde's rudeness was just some sort of act or somethin'." I replied, tiredness clearly shown in my voice.

"I KNOW YOU'RE TIRED AND ALL BUT HAVE YOU CHECKED YOUR EMAIL?!!"

"no."

"CHECK ITTT!!!"

"Jesus, calm down dude."

I checked my email and there it was.

A letter of Acception.

"Guessed I passed too."

"THAT'S GREAT (Y/N)!!!! WELL SEE YOU ON SCHOOL I GUESS."

"yesyes, good bye."

Not even waiting for the red-head's reply I pressed the end call button and headed back to my sleep.

(A/N: ok so in the anime t'was actually a letter in an envelope, but hey were hi-tech now.)

[TIME SKIP]

SOMA'S POV

As I walked through the gates of Totsuki, I saw a lot of students, like a whole bunch of them maybe a thousand? Idk I don't care, either way they're just gonna be my stepping stone to beating dad.

Just you wait DAD!!

I found myself looking for a certain (hair-color)nette. Since she's the only person I know as off now here. Well except for Nakiri of course.

In the crowd I saw a (h-c)-headed girl. By instinct, I grabbed her arm.

"(Y/N)!"

"I'm sorry, do I know you?"

Unfortunately, it wasn't the girl I've been looking for.

I sighed and apologized, she said it was fine tho, so I didn't worry that much.

Walking my way through the crowd, my phone buzzed.

(y/n)
yo. where u at?

-
Unconsciously, I smiled.

Yukihira Soma

near the stage. you?

(y/n)
back stage.

For some reason, I bolted my way to the back stage and saw her sitting.

"Hey"

"Yo, what took you so long?" she asked.

"The crowd was pressing towards me."

"Oh, sucks to be you then." she replied.

"Guess so."

[TIME SKIP BECAUSE IM NOT ACTUALLY LISTENING TO EVERY ORIENTATION]

"We have 2 transfer students today. Please introduce yourselves."

"Well, guess that's my cue." I said as she just nodded.

I stood in the stage, facing all present student at the moment.

"Just hurry it up so we will be done here."
said the lady beside me.

"I'll keep it short and sweet then. Just a couple sentences.

Uh, I'm Yukihira Soma. To be honest, this academy's just a stepping stone for me.

I wasn't expecting to transfer here, but I don't plan on losing to folks who've never actually served customers.

Anyway, what I'm getting is...basically now that I'm here, Im gonna take the number 1 spot.

Looking forward to being with y'all for the next three years!"

I walked calmly towards the other side of the stage.

Well, It's (y/n) turn now.

YOUR POV

That was savage, Soma.

this idiot has haters now, that's cool.

I walked myself towards the center of the stage and spoke directly not minding their intimidating stares at me.

"Yo, name's Suzuki (y/n). Looking forward to spending three years with y'all."

For some reason I hear the crowd say 'cool' 'kawaii' 'damn' 'oh wow' and even whistles.

That's gross.

I can even feel the stare beside me.

weirdo

×××××

A/N: ok i changed your last name to suzuki for some reasons

that's all thank u for reading!♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 59.7K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
162K 8.8K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
161K 4.8K 50
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
130K 2.5K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...