REPLACEMENT | JIKOOK |COMPLET...

Per ggukieminie

An Au in which Park Jimin had to replace his deceased twin brother as father (who gave birth) to the daughter... Més

SOON
1. You're my Dada
2. Just Comrades
3. Never Leave You Again
4. Take Responsibility of What You Said
5. Raven Grimoire
6. No way
7.1. About Last Night part 1
7.2. About Last Night part 2
8. A glimpse of Kissing Him
9. Yeol-set and Vixen
10. Dare You To Know
11. Dead Man tells No Tales
12. Introducing Sarang to Him
12.1
13. We Meet Again
14. Save Me
15. Try me
16. Too Good To Be True
17. Jeonlous
18. Kisses To Make Up
19. First Date
20. Home
21. Living With The Jeons
22. The plan
23. Family Day
24. The triggering factor
25. Big Suspicion
26. The fourteenth member (?)
27. 🔞Birthday Treat🔞
28. The Not So Happy Birthday part 1
29. The Not So Happy Birthday part 2
31. After a Storm comes a Calm
32. Dazed and Confused part 1
33. Dazed and Confused part 2
34. Jihyun and Jimin
35. 🔞Losing it🔞
36. Busted
37. Turn of events
38. Go back
39. To Reach Out
40. Way Too Good At Goodbyes
41. I'm Home
42. Signs and Symptoms
43. Positive: Happy but with Unsettling Thoughts
44. The Trial
45. The Truth
46. Fulfilling a Promise
47. The Lull Before the Storm
48. Missing
49. Violence is Beneath Me
APPRECIATION
50. Comeuppance
51. Freed
52. Start Anew
53. Love or Obssession
54. Not Over Unless I tell You
55. Leo's death and A new case
56. The Heir
57. A bond That Never Breaks
58. Fated
59. It's a Yes
Shameless Promotion
60. Tie the Knot (the end)
300k
A/N
A/N (2)
Update
61. Five years after

30. Till We Meet Again (RIP Mr. Park)

7.2K 547 154
Per ggukieminie

Jungkook only gets up from bed at 3:05 in the afternoon, with a throbbing headache. He remembers the event last night, how upset he was to the point of drowning himself with alcohol. He wanted to escape pain. Didn't even bother to entertain his visitors properly. Guess, his father did the job.

He searched for his phone as he can't see it anywhere near him. When he found it, he discovered that it was empty. Probably drained from all the attempts he did to call Jimin but to to no avail, Jimin's phone was turned off.

He heaves a sigh, then took his charger and charge his phone. As he was waiting for his phone to turn on, he unconsciously looks at the direction of his curtain. He frowns as he noticed that it was pulled away. He let go of the phone, placing it on the table to check the room. He eyed the corner if something went wrong, until his eyes stopped on the floor. There are tracked dirts across the clean floor caused by soles of shoes. While following the trail, he found out that it ended up to his bed like the person who intruded his room went all the way to the bed.

Suddenly, a foreign memory flashed in his head. What? He remembers the figure, the kiss and the quiet sob..

Was Jimin really here last night? It wasn't illusion? He kissed me..oh wait, why was he crying? Did I tell him hurtful words last night? Oh shit, I don't know what I did. I am not sure.

His phone starts ringing nonstop as the unread textmessages are randomly arriving. He immediately went to grab his phone, check the messages. He didn't see Jimin's name and so decided to check the most recent one- it was from his brother. He was thinking that Jin is probably just apologizing but he couldn't stop himself from peeking at the text like there's a very strong force that he should read it first over the rest.

From: ---

It's Jimin's father funeral today. Come to the crematorium (attached address) for there will be a short service before the cremation shall be done. It will begin shortly at 3.

Jungkook's eyes widen after reading it. He didn't know.. Despite the questions and confusion running through his head, he still managed to act under distress and chest tightening, he took a quick bath and prepares to go to the place.

---

Chanyeol was walking down the hallway holding a set of flowers.

He stopped at that part where a funeral service is being held, he glanced at the door where he can clearly see what's happening inside. He slowly walks closer as he is getting nearer, the noises are getting louder too. There are quiet sobs, sad songs echoing the entire room and the voice of the priest uttering prayers. The feeling in the room is too heavy to take.

He was greeted by white coffin, placed on a platform and decorated with flowers everywhere and there he saw a young man in a funeral attire standing next to the coffin, his palm was resting on it.

He read the name: Park Woo Sung.

He eyed those people inside the chapel. He saw two unfamiliar faces but recognize some. He knows Dr. Kim and his husband Jin, famous actor/model Minho was here too with her mother (and the twins.) She was crying.

That means, the man standing infront is Jimin. Chanyeol's eyes is back to him again. He carefully watched the boy from afar.

I finally understood your message this morning Jihyun. This is why you are bugging me again after so long. And this flowers, do you really want me to give this to your father? Because I thought it is for someone else.

He slowly walks toward the altar, not bothered of those eyes following his figure as he gets past them. He stops and stood next to Jimin who automatically looks up to check who it was.

Chanyeol placed the flower he was holding on the casket before he glances back at Jimin. " No words can compensate for your loss but please accept my sincere condolence. " He says in a very low but clear tone.

Jimin was only looking but not saying anything. A big part of Chanyeol is hurting too while looking at the blonde man situation right now. He looks tired, sad, and deprived of sleep.

Chanyeol was hesitant but he thinks it is not wrong to show sympathy as he raised his hand and patted Jimin on his shoulder. Then awkwardly left to find a vacant seat. He greeted Namjoon before he sat down. They are working in thesame hospital though different departments.

As the end of the service is approaching, the coffin is obscured for viewing for the mourners to pay their final respect before the cremation.

Suga stood up so suddenly confusing Tae who was sitting next to him. Suga learned about this incident through tracking the whereabout of Tae when he didn't find him in the apartment at dawn.

Tae wanted to ask but he feels like he doesn't have a voice, lost it for crying so much. Too weak to even stop Suga so he just quietly observes him.

Suga approached their front to get a microphone and gives it to Jimin. Jimin shots him a questioning look but Suga didn't respond. But rather he went to the piano that was situated at the corner. He sat down, took a deep breath then placed his fingers gently on the keyboards.

He once again look over at Jimin, signaling the younger that he is going to play the piano but he will sing.

Jimin slowly twirls around, facing the people. He shakily held the mic and situates it close to his lips.

Suga began playing the song ' Amazing Grace '

He was still in the intro before the lyrics when someone appeared at the door.

As soon as he steps inside the room, Jimin becomes aware. His body straightened as his eyes awtomatically zeroed on him, meeting his intense gaze too. They are just staring at each other but Jimin feels like he is beginning to feel emotion again.

As the man approaches the altar where Jimin was standing, his heart is beating so fast. And when they are already standing face to face, time stops, their eyes hold million of words but their lips remained silent.

Everyone was shocked to see Jungkook. They are too enthralled by the music that they didn't notice when he approached the altar.

Suga continued playing the intro, while Jungkook took the mic from Jimin on his one hand while his other settles on Jimin hands.

*/Imagine this like how Yoona sung Amazing Grace in K2 if you ever watched the Kdrama./*

Jungkook started singing with his angelic voice. " Amazing grace, How sweet the sound. That saved a wretch like me~ " Jimin looks up at Jungkook. " I once was lost, but now I am found. Was blind, but now I see. "

Everyone started crying including Jimin. Since his father is pronounced dead, Jimin didn't cry again. He didn't sleep despite his exhaustion and body feeling weak. He looks so sad, yet he couldn't bring himself to cry. He feels so empty. But now, while looking at Jungkook, their hands are holding together, he releases all the emotions he is keeping inside his chest without a reserve.

" 'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
And grace my fears relieved. " Everyone stood up to give flowers and to give a final look at Mr. Park. " How precious did that grace appear. The hour I first believed. " Jungkook continues singing.

The most painful moment is when Jimin's mother reached the coffin, as she uncontrollably cries while hugging the casket as if she didn't want to let go remembering all their happy moments especially the last one where they are still happy together.

It felt like it was yesterday, when life is so simple and happy until tested.

At dawn, he did visit her to say goodbye whispering. " I've always loved you. " That although, she just closes her eyes embracing the wind, she felt as if someone kissed her. And she's familiar to that feeling.

That she cried after opening her eyes because it was at that moment she knew she lost him. She lost the man she ever loved.

Today, she is sending him off to a place that couldn't reach easily.. She is not going to see him for a very long time.

But someday, we will meet again. She didn't mind kissing his forehead for the last time.

It was terribly a heartbreaking scene to see her like this in a situation where she is letting go of the person she dearly loves. All the people in the room could do is to watch her and cry along.

The sound of the sobbing was mixed with the music and Jungkook singing.

This made Jimin broke down, he lets go of Jungkook's hand as he bends his body into a bowing position, his one hand is placed on his face while the other is on his knees while crying.

Jungkook noticed him. " The Lord has promised good to me. His word my hope secures. " He was singing while sliding next to Jimin, comforting him warmly. He himself is also crying yet he managed to still sing. " He will my shield and portion be. As long as life endures. "

Tae was crying on his chair too while watching his bestfriend infront of them. He doesn't know how to comfort him when he himself is as down as him. He will only worsen what Jimin is feeling right now. And he was truly glad that Jungkook is there with him and that Jimin finally cries after suppressing himself for the past hours.

Jin, Namjoon and especially Minho are all quietly watching everything. They are also crying but not as hard as the two. Minho was just controlling his tears, helplessly watched his mother and brother in grief. He doesn't want them to see him breaking down too just by bearing to witness them like this.

He had to stay strong.

After the piece was played, this formally ends the service as the crematorium staffs removed the coffin from view, collecting thesame to put a name plate and assign identity card to guarantee that the bereaved family gets the right ashes.

They waited for at least 3 hours since the coffin with the deceased body is placed inside the chamber and get burnt.

When it's done, Jimin was the one that should receive the urn and ashes, but then when they are about to give it to him, he cried. He can't believe that the father he was once hugging was now an ash to hold and keep. And so his mother stepped in, holding Jimin who isn't bothered at the time, took it gladly.

" Let's put your father in his place to rest. " She says but didn't get a response from Jimin.

They went to the Columbarium which is close nearby. They choose a niche. After they securely placed the Urn inside, they recited prayers and their final goodbyes.

Everyone slowly disppear until it is only Jimin and Jungkook.

Jimin sent his final kiss to his father.

Jungkook just quietly tailing on Jimin as they both exited the building. When they are finally outside and Jimin was greeted by the strong wind breeze, he let himself freeze while whispering.. " Rest in Peace Appa. Until then, stay up and watch over me, how I will keep living full of love and happiness. "

And Jungkook on the other hand was watching him carefully. They are sharing thesame pain. His mother's death anniversary is yesterday, but Jimin's father is today.

It brought him back to that feeling 20 years ago where he sang Amazing Grace to his deceased mom during the funeral. He was too young to understand but he cried a lot too that day. It is the most painful feeling, to send your loved ones to their afterlife.

And soon after, Jungkook gravitated towards Jimin as he can't keep their distance apart. " Babybabe.. " He tests the water. Jimin looks up at him. His eyes is too lifeless. He looks too tired. " Let's go home. " He suggested. Jimin didn't reply and he looked down, staring at his hand shortly before he finally reached it.

" Okay. "

" Are you not hungry? Do you want to eat.. "

" I just want to cuddle. I want you to hold me. "

Jungkook nods and kisses him on his forehead.

They didn't talk much while they are on their way to Jungkook's house. Sarang is still at his father's house so they are alone right now.

Jimin went to take a quick shower, followed by Jungkook after. Jungkook is bothered that Jimin isn't talking. He looks lifeless so when he was asked to lie on his back on tbe bed, he quickly obeyed. And Jimin climb on the bed positioning his body on top of Jungkook, his head is lying on his chest while Jungkook is spooning him.

Comfortably, Jimin falls asleep..and Jungkook too.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_______to be continued.

This is just short. I just want to finish these parts full of angst and move on.😣💔

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

52K 2.4K 14
"save me, from this pain and hell."
738K 20.8K 61
I DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS, AND I DO NOT CONTINUE ONESHOTS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
28.1K 2.5K 19
As an abondoned child , Jimin didn't have much choice but agree with the marriage, arranged by his father and step mother to a mysterious business ty...