Stranger Land - (KTH)

By shaybangtanie

"Maya? Is it really you?" "V." "Maya, I can't believe it's you. You have no idea how happy I am!" "Good to kn... More

Foreign Land
1. Evening Stroll
2. Tiny Sparks
3. Beautiful Fall Morning
4. An Unexpected Turn
5. Starry Night
6. Getting To Know You
7. Unsettling Feeling
8. Attempting For Chances
9. Cold Fall Night
10. The Party Night
11. Intoxicated
12. Something More
13. A New Morning
14. City of Angels
15. Making It Work
17. The KIM
18. A Glimpse Of Hope
19. A Blissful Evening
20. Partnership
21. Bitterness Of The Past
22. A Better Present
23. Familiarity
24. Seoul Again
25. Pre-Fall
26. It's You
27. Missing Touches
28. Weak For You
29. Heated Spark
30. Accidental Encounters
31. Coming For You
32. Old Crush
33. Funky Feeling
34. Untouched
35. Wilding Heart
36. Unexpected Turns
37. Down and Dirty
38. Safe In Your Arms
39. Re-Igniting The Spark
40. Your Touch
41. As You Wish
42. Awful Past
43. Pretentious Game
44. A New Page
45. Longing
46. Missing You
47. Rough
48. Sex-y
49. Aftermath
50. Budding Romance
51. Pleasant Surprise
52. A Sincere Heart
53. Wrong Move
54. Caught In A Lie
55. Unbothered
56. LA
57. Chilled Out
58. Steamy
59. Empty Heart
60. Pre Launching
61. Babes
62. Visual
63. Mistake
64. Ugly Past
65. Our Together
66. Love In The Air
67. Revelation
68. Heartbeat
69. Addicted
70. Baby Steps
71. Soul Friend
72. A Little Care
73. Coffee Chat
74. Chaotic Peace
75. Far Away
76. Man To Man
77. After U
78. Fated
79. Little Miracle
80. US
Epilogue: Returning Home
Epilogue: BE Merry

16. Goodbye For Now

48 3 0
By shaybangtanie

"MAYA! WAKE UP!!!!"

It took Maya less than 40 minutes to whip some light and refreshing make up on her face, clean after a shower, a comfy airport outfit to keep her sane throughout the long hours.

"I'm done."

"Girl, you need to fashion up. Cardigan with tank top and sweatpants is a no no."

"Shut up Parker, I'm gonna be wearing flip flops. No one care about my fashion when we touch down in Seoul, it's a long-ass journey there." Maya said as she ruffled out her freshly blown-out hair, making it look soft and textured very naturally.

"Your loss. You're gonna fall flat beside me coz I'm be looking fab." Parker snapped his finger as he took a twirl, showcasing his ripped blue jeans, black silk button-down tucked in with a channel belt securing his tiny waist. Ready to pair them with his Chelsea boots.

"You're gonna whine later in the plane on how uncomfortable it can get."

"Don't you worry, I have a PJ ready to change right after we board the plan."

Maya chuckled and sat on the kitchen island to enjoy the coffee and egg on toast which Parker has prepared for her. It's been their little routine where Parker enjoys making breakfast for them before work while Maya takes care of their dinner.

It's been a routine and both the best friends enjoy spending the time together over meals.

.

"Oh, that must be Hoseok!" Parker's head swung over his shoulder, towards the door when he heard the sound of a car pulling over with a gentle honk.

"It's not even 8." Maya titled her left wrist and noticed the time indicated 745 am.

"Maybe he is just super punctual and maybe he wants to spend more time with you."

"Parker."

"Ok, my mouth is shut." Parker took the coffee mug, gently sipped on it with eyes getting into a doe-like shape as he watches Maya neared the front door, opening it for their handsome boss.

"Morning Hoseok." Maya said as she clung to her oversized cardigan, crossing the opening over her chest.

"Morning Maya, I bought some breakfast for you and Parker. To fill you till you get food on the plane."

"Oh, I actually just had-..."

"Yum! Bring them in Hoseok! Join us, come one."

Maya looked back to Parker who was waving his hand from the island as she narrowed her eyes at the boy who completely ignored her under Hoseok's presence.

And that's how Maya ended up stuffing another set of egg sandwich under Parker's careful watch in order to satisfy Hoseok that she won't starve until the meal is served in the plane.

Soon, all three packed the remaining suitcases on board in Hoseok's Audi and headed to the airport, checking in swiftly, ready to board the flight en routing to Seoul, Korea.

"Hoseok, you really shouldn't have done this." Maya was holding her boarding pass, wiggling it with her right brow raised at her boss who stood there casually with a pair of jeans and oversized black shirt tucked in just at the front, smiling wickedly.

"I can't have my best architect to have an uncomfortable ride to one of the most important business deal." Hoseok said, both hands in the back pocket of his jeans.

"Ehem." Parker's sudden cough turned both their attention to the blond who blinked his eyes rapidly.

"And I also can't have my favourite assistant architect to sit uncomfortably in an economy class, so I booked 2 business seats for you guys." Hoseok said as he head-locked the blond in between his arms.

"Murder attempt! Murder attempt!" Parker dramatically struggled, earning hearty laughter from both Hoseok and Maya.

"Such a drama king, come one, the boarding call is for us. We should get going." Maya eased down her laugh as she paid attention to the announcement, calling for the Korean Air boarding notice.

"Correction. Queen." Parker flipped his non-existent long hair and adjusted his shirt as he very naturally hugged Hoseok goodbye, one hand holding his LV bag with his PJ inside.

"Um, bye Maya, take care. Call me if you need something or even if you don't need anything. I will be waiting for you." Hoseok said after Parker walked off a little further, already queuing for the immigration check.

"Yea, sure. You informed the Kims?"

Hoseok nodded.

"Who will I be meeting?"

"The son."

"Owh, and you have arranged for airport transport too?"

"Maya, isn't it a little too late to only ask the details now?" Hoseok chuckled.

"Well, I know you'd have it all covered so I didn't check on it earlier."

"Yea, I asked Melissa to email it all to you and Parker, just pop it open if you need to refer. But alternatively, call me anytime when you need anything, you know I will be here to assist."

Maya nodded and smiled warmly. Hoseok has never failed to take care of his employee's wellbeing. More precisely Maya's.

In a fortunate turnover of event, today would have marked about 1 year of their dating anniversary, if and only if Maya would have accepted his proposal that one night over the dinner at Empire tower when they visited NYC for a project.

Too bad, Maya knew that she was not ready for a relationship, not able to bring her heart open for someone so soon after years of mending her broken pieces.

Hoseok has never turned bitter or unfair towards Maya. The brown head has only shown kindness and low-key indicated he will be waiting for the day Maya say yes to him.

"Thanks, Hobi."

Hoseok's cheek plumped up, showing two adorable tiny dots beside the lower corner of his lips, an expression only appears on his face when he is genuinely relaxed and happy.

"Take care Maya, come back soon." Hoseok took the smaller figure in front of him in a hug, rested his chin on Maya's head, as he wished for the girl to return to his arms soon.

Maya broke off the hug and nodded once again before catching up on Parker who was already through the security check, waiting for her on the other side.

"What was that girl?" Parker whistled as Maya and himself waved off Hoseok from a distance, walking towards the departure gate.

"Nothing. Just checking some details with the boss."

"More like he is checking you out."

Maya scoffed, not even bothered by Parker's comment. For she knows that Parker is shipping her and Hoseok to the core of his bone, already having their marriage fix in his brain, wanting them to get together.

"He is a nice guy you know."

"I know."

"So...instead of still crying over certain someone, Hoseok is a better man."

"Parker, I told you before. I am not crying over him anymore. It's been 8 fucking years. I just am not ready for a relationship. Not with someone so genuine and nice like Hoseok, I owe my success to him. I can't ruin our friendship by dating him if I don't love him like he does in the first place."

Parker pouted, trying to hold back his comments, understanding where is Maya coming from as well.

"Whatever it is Maya, I think you owe yourself and Hoseok a closure about all these indirect thingies that's going on. That man is still so spell bounded by you."

They both reached the business lounge, waited there as the servicing crew brought some snacks and coffee for their leisure.

"I know, I will give it a thought after this trip."

"OMG really?" Parker's eyes widened in a newfound excitement.

"Yea, I will talk with him to clear things off."

"Bummer. You better not break his cute little heart." Parker said as he lazed down the comfy couch.

But I already have. Maya thought to herself, as she plucked the AirPods into her ears, pulling out her iPad and running through the schedules, some details on the Project VC which Hoseok have sent to her email.

Soon after, it was the time for boarding and both the friends happily sat beside each other, in a comfortable business class, rested their way to land in Seoul, a city of modern meets traditional, the land of possibilities.

.
_____________________________________
🍀
What will happen in Seoul?
Excited? You better be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 5.2K 39
In which Jungkook, a handsome zombie fell in love with the feisty girl Pearl. What turn will their love story take? Read it to find out more. Jungk...
9K 493 1
"I thought love was real. But in the end, I wasn't the boy he fell in love with." -Jungkook...
7.2K 262 32
" I am gonna fuck you so hard that you can never walk again." He harshly pulled her in his embrace as she struggled to get away from him. "Heyy babe...
72.9K 4.6K 18
Where Taehyung is caught between the past and the present and Jungkook just wants nothing but love from him. Start date: September 22, 2021 End date:...