Fluttercord: Forging A New Li...

By m1ss1ngsty13

(Sequel to Big Mac? Or Discord?) Fluttershy is pregnant with Discord's foal. They have no idea what is about... More

SNEAK PEAK!!!
Chapter 1: A Summoning
Chapter 2: A Riddle
Chapter 3: Nightmare's Help
Chatper 4: Things Changing
Chapter 5: Incoming
Chapter 6: Worries
Chapter 7: Even More Worries
Chapter 8: Daisy's Birthday
Chapter 9: Farewell, My Little Flower
Chapter 10: The Best Kind of Prize is a Surprise
Chapter 11: Old and New
Chapter 12: WHAT?!?
Chapter 13: Changing Course
A/N
Chapter 14:Questions
Chapter 16: What now?
Chapter 17: Second Chances
Chapter 18: It Was Fun
REWRITING THE SERIES!!

Chapter 15:What's Going on?

958 34 21
By m1ss1ngsty13

--Discord POV--

~Switching to present tense because I write better in it~

I hear Fluttershy call my name. Teleporting to her side I can instantly see that she's in immense pain. I bend down and gently scoop her up in my arms.

"Discord," Fluttershy whispers through clenched teeth, "Teleport there. This. It hurts so bad."

I look at her and teleport us to the hospital. I carry Fluttershy as I walk up to the emergency room.

"Will somepony please help ny wife?" I practically yell and a doctor and a nurse walk up with a gurney. I lay Fluttershy gently down and then kiss her forehead whispering, "I'll see you soon my sweet."

They then whisk her away into the bowels of the hospital.

I knew this was going to happen but I am powerless to stop it. Oh my dear, these next few days will be the hardest you'll ever have to endure.

-Fluttershy POV-

I'm being pushed around on a gurney. The walls are a puke green color and it only adds to my feeling of distress. What's wrong with me?

My face shows pain and the nurse looks down at me sympathetically. I feel like I'm going through contractions but I can't be. The baby isnt due for another three months.

A horrible idea creeps into my head. What if something is wrong with the baby? Tears form in my eyes. I don't know the filly growing inside of me but I desperately want to.

Finally, they stop and lift me off the gurney. Laying me down on a bed I can't help but notice the sad expressions on the doctor's and the nurse's face.

"Wh-what's wrong with me?" I ask quietly. That thought emerges again but I quickly shove it away. No way that could ever happen to me.

"We have to run a test to confirm my theory," Doctor...I look at his name tag. Doctor Cross says. I nod and he gently pokes my lower stomach. He pokes the center, exactly where the growing foal is, and I jerk away from the sudden pain.

"Oh no," Doctor Cross says with his eyebrows knitted together. His hoof is at his side but suddenly a dam inside me breaks. Blood spews from inbetween my legs.

"What's happening?!" I scream. The nurse runs over and puts a needle in my arm. The world around me begins to get fuzzy. I can feel my eyelids dropping but I need to stay awake. Fighting against it I see Discord come in. He looks pale and wears grief clearly on his face.

Then, I fall alseep.

-Daisy POV-

I'm sitting at the base of a tree at SAA watching Big Mac buck apples when I hear my dad talking to me faintly. I can't make out what he's saying.

I close my eyes and focus.

"Daisy! Get to the hospital now!"

My eyes flash open and I run to Mac. I tell him I have to leave and then teleport myself to the hospital. My father is standing in the waitng room. I go to him and when he looks up at me I can clearly see sadness.

"Daddy, what happened?" I ask concern dripping on every syllable. He sighs, "Your mother has...miscarried."

I am dumbfounded. Miscarried? The reality of it hits me. I won't be a big sister. My mom is in pain and I don't know what she's feeling right now.

Daddy leads me to a room and opens the door. My mom is laying down sleeping. I go to her bedside and hold her hoof. Tears begin to casade down my face.

I was excited about having a younger sibling to play with. I wanted us to become the best of friends. I look at my mother's face. Even in sleep I can see her worry.

I look at the clock hanging on the wall across from where Mommy is sleeping. Ten mintutes I've been in this room. Crying and wishing that things could be different.

I feel like a child again. Death, even when you don't know the pony who died, can make you realize how much you love somepony.

I quiet down but tears are still streaking down my face. Mommy's eyes slowly open.

"Daisy!" She exclaims and I stand up. Leanig over the bed I gently hug her.

"Dear," Daddy says, "You miscarried." Glistening tears form in the corners of both of my parents eyes.

Daddy hugs her tightly as I hear her sobs. I hug her too. We all bawl our eyes out. We all wanted a new bundle of joy to love.

The door clicks open and the doctor walks in. His eyes hold sympathy and sadness for us.

"We are very sorry. I hope this," He holds out a photo of a ultrasound, "Will help. The baby was doing fine until a week ago. Something must've triggered immense stress. That's the only logically explanation."

I feel cold and numb. What could've happened?

-Discord POV-

I did this. I sensed it was going to happen and by my leaving her randomly without telling her it caused the stress. I caused my dear wife to miscarry. I ultimately caused the death of our unborn child. This guilt will never go away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 291 18
I have no plan for this whatsoever. Also first story.
19.6K 716 25
When Fluttershy was a little girl she had dreams of a place where nothing made sense. Strange creatures in every corner, un-birthdays, a red queen of...
3.8K 56 23
Three children under one family, except this isn't an ordinary family. They are the children of the one and only Discord and Fluttershy. Screwball go...
13.1K 460 17
After landing in a pile of poison joke, Celestia an discord turn back into children loosing their memories of their past 1000 or so years. Can twilig...