Elf of Fire and Light (Book 1...

By SexyBitch99

Miranda has grown up on earth with her parents in their cabin home in the woods. Her mother works surrounded... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91

Chapter 87

1.1K 35 0
By SexyBitch99

Miranda's POV

Thranduil looked across the bodies of his fallen soldiers, he was upset, but his gaze was unreadable. His chief lieutenant, Feren came up to him. "Recall your company," Thranduil ordered.

The horn blared loudly, as the refugee people of Laketown ran towards them.

"My Lord," Gandalf said, his voice urgent. "Dispatch this force to Ravenhill. The dwarves are about to be overrun. Thorin must be warned."

Thranduil's eyes grew hard as he scowled at the gray wizard. "By all means, warn him. I have spent enough elvish blood in defense of this accursed land. No more."

"Thranduil?" Gandalf called after him.

"I'll go," Bilbo said.

"Don't be ridiculous." Gandalf huffed. "You'll never make it."

"Why not?" Bilbo asked.

"Because they will see you coming and kill you," Gandalf replied.

"No," Bilbo responded. "They won't. They won't see me."

Gandalf frowned, "It is out of the question. I won't allow it."

Bilbo dipped his head slightly towards Gandalf and responded with a thin-lipped smile. "I'm not asking you to allow it, Gandalf." Gandalf's eyes filled with surprise before changing to worry as the hobbit ran off.

Bilbo ran behind a stone wall, then slipped the golden ring onto his finger. The world around him became blurry shadows of light and dark. He ran, ducking under clashing swords and jumping over dead bodies. Making his way towards Thorin.

~*~

Thranduil was marching his army back home when he was stopped by a familiar she-elf. His sword connected with an orc and he could see the elf more clearly.

"You will go no further." She told him. "You will not turn away. Not this time."

"Get out of my way." Thranduil ordered.

"The dwarves will be slaughtered." Tauriel replied, her voice breaking.

"Yes," Thranduil responded, walking towards the she-elf "They will die. Today, tomorrow, one year hence, a hundred years from now. What does it matter? They are mortal."

Tauriel pulled out her bow and aimed it at Lord Thranduil, he looked shocked. "You think your life is worth more than theirs when there is no love in it? There is no love in you." Tauriel spoke, her voice full of contempt.

Thranduil's jaw tightened and he looked away, only to swing his sword at her bow, slicing it into pieces. The King of Mirkwood pointed his sword at her. "What do you know of love? Nothing. What you feel for that dwarf is not real." A tear fell from Tauriel's eye as he continued. "You think it is love? Are you ready to die for it?" She gasped, when she felt Thranduil's sword leave her chest.

"If you harm her you will have to kill me," Legolas said to his father. Thranduil's brow knitted and his head lowered. Legolas turned to Tauriel, "I will go with you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 1.4K 32
You've heard the story of the 13 Dwarfs, the wizard and the Hobbit right? Well they left out one thing, the Unexpected Member of the Company. I was t...
70.2K 1.6K 52
Talia Rue Ashenstone had known Thorin Oakenshield all of her life. From running around the halls of Erebor in their youth to running into battle, the...
424K 18.7K 57
WATTYS SHORTLIST 2018 The heart desires the unreachable. A rare creature born of Middle Earth must undo the damage of her predecessor, who helped for...
211K 6.1K 45
Sapphire is an orphan elleth whom was brought up by dwarves in the Mines of Moria. Now she wanders the wilderness of Middle-Earth as one of the most...