Elf of Fire and Light (Book 1...

By SexyBitch99

Miranda has grown up on earth with her parents in their cabin home in the woods. Her mother works surrounded... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91

Chapter 86

1.1K 41 9
By SexyBitch99

Miranda's POV

The tunnels were dark, and the fog seeped in from outside. I could smell the acrid stench of orc, but I could not see them. I made it to the end of the one Kili was supposed to go down, the circled back and began searching the other tunnel.

"It seems you reacted for no reason," Dwalin said. "There is no one here."

"No," I said raising my head. "They are here, I can smell them."

At that moment, I felt a hand on the back of my throat and a sharp object to my back. "Very good, little elf." Azog's voice seared into my ears. "I had hoped to begin the end of Durin's line here, but I suppose I'll have to start with you." I felt him try to shove his weapon through my back, but it didn't work.

"Azog!" I yelled, "That is a sword, it does hurt!"

"Why won't it go through?!" He yelled as he tried again. I smirked at the fear-stricken dwarves and swung my body around, kicking Azog in the face. His hold on my neck loosened and I twisted out of his grasp and jumped off the ledge. I landed rolling into a crouch in front of Thorin.

As he helped me to my feet he spoke, "You have saved the lives of my nephews, how can I ever repay you?" He asked.

I looked at him straight in the eyes and said, "Don't die."

He looked at me softly, before returning his attention to Azog. Azog smiled at him, disappearing back into the darkness. Thorin's eyes grew hard, then he began to follow Azog.

"Will he be alright?" Kili asked me.

"I-I don't know," I replied.

"Why do you not know?" He asked me upset.

"I just changed the future; I do not know for sure." I responded. "I have to request that if it comes to it, you both abdicate the throne."

"Why?" Fili asked.

I smiled at him, "Because, the future will change too much if either of you rule. So, if you survive this battle, promise me that you will do me this one favor."

Kili looked from me to his brother, "I promise. Brother, she wouldn't ask if she didn't think it was necessary."

"Alright," Fili said begrudgingly. "I promise."

I smiled softly at the brothers. "You are in for a fight, are you ready?" I asked them.

"Always," Kili responded as his brother held up his weapon.

"Then I will leave the battle here to you," I replied. "I'm going after Thorin and Azog."

"We'll take care of things here then," Dwalin promised.

"Dwalin," I added over my shoulder. "If you cannot hold them back, fall back to the mountain."

Dwalin bowed "I will do everything I can to make sure that they stay safe."

I smiled at the partially bald dwarf. "Thank you, Dwalin."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

733 30 25
When 3 hobbits are set off on a quest to take a ring to Rivendell, many unexpected things happen. Said ring holds much more power than anyone could e...
12.3K 353 24
*Updated all chapters and changed the storyline a bit on 26-02-24 so if you're confused I do recommend rereading the previous chapters* Amdiriel was...
178K 8.7K 46
A shadow lies on Thranduil and his forest, and only a power stronger than the darkness of old can save them. Grief and loss have turned him into a ki...
210K 6K 45
Sapphire is an orphan elleth whom was brought up by dwarves in the Mines of Moria. Now she wanders the wilderness of Middle-Earth as one of the most...