SINFUL TOUCH || J.JK Γ— Reader...

By jikookie17

"We had the right love at a wrong time..." Β©π‰πˆπŠπŽπŽπŠπˆπ„πŸπŸ• No translations allowed. |*Contains mature a... More

Γ— Cupid Γ—
chapter 1 | Aesthete
chapter 2 | Kalopsia
chapter 3 | Monophobia
chapter 4 | Aspectabund
chapter 5 | Mademoiselle
chapter 6 | Cherish
chapter 7 | Serendipity
chapter 8 | Darling
chapter 9 | Philophobia
chapter 10 | Distress
chapter 11 | Tension
chapter 12 | Ethereal
chapter 13 | Fika
chapter 14 | Touch
chapter 15 | Closer
chapter 16 | Slowly
chapter 17 | Goodbye
chapter 18 | On my mind
chapter 19 | Bite me
chapter 20 | Kiss me
chapter 21 | Love me
chapter 22 | Mature
chapter 23 | Whispers
chapter 24 | Forbidden
chapter 25 | Mistake
chapter 26 | Let go
chapter 27 | Saudade
chapter 28 | Real you
chapter 29 | Gentle
chapter 30 | Apologize
chapter 31 | Plaintive
chapter 32 | Ache
chapter 33 | Fingertip
chapter 34 | Promise
chapter 35 | Embrace me
chapter 36 | Secret
chapter 37 | Your love for me
chapter 39 | Control
chapter 40 | Broken heart
chapter 41 | Last touches
chapter 42 | Far away
chapter 43 | Intimate call
chapter 44 | My secret
chapter 45 | Caring
chapter 46 | Protection
chapter 47 | Ending
chapter 48 | The old you
chapter 49 | Memories
chapter 50 | Warm skin
chapter 51 | Begging
chapter 52 | Cuddles
chapter 53 | Devotion

chapter 38 | Tipsy

41.8K 1.5K 2.2K
By jikookie17

- One month later -

Wednesday, January 22, 2020.

8 pm.

'JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V'

I enter the house after working late, unlocking the door in the quietest way possible. I step inside, kindly, but land my eyes on my baby, who hasn't run and hugged me like usual. I smile at the sight of her sleeping on the sofa but notice the food on the dining table on my right.

I take my shoes and coat off, drop my bag on a chair around the table, and get closer to the meal she cooked and put in Tupperware tubs, however, she added some sticky notes, so I loosen my tie but smile while reading the words.

_ hey, I cooked one of your favorite meals, I mean, I tried...^^ I hope you'll eat well and feel better once you're home. Sorry if I'm sleeping while you're reading this, but I was really tired today :( I love you a lot daddy♡♡ I'm jk! I know you don't like this nickname, I mean my muscular man♡♡ _

_ There's also your dessert in the fridge if you want, I hope you'll like it♡ and your clothes for tomorrow are ironed, the washing is made, and I tidied your office up. I love you♡ _

She's so sweet and adorable. I put the notes down but grab hold of my bag to take a book out, a book into which I keep the notes she writes to me, without her even knowing. I open it and stick them on an empty page. Reading them when I feel down or want to see them again always makes my day.

I close it and put it back in my bag to head up to her. I really cannot believe how hard my heart beats because of her, of all the attention she gives me, all the love she offers me every day. It's been more than two months that we're together and not even one was spent without her pampering me and making me feel loved.

I squat down in front of her and tangle my hand in her hair, resting it on her head. I smile at this angel and press a kiss on her lips, patting her head and combing her hair. I stare at her for some seconds, filling me with comfort and delight. Since I don't want to wake her up, I move and do my best to take her in my arms and stand up, but she wakes up.

"Jungkook..." she mumbles but wraps her arms around my neck, so I pick her up and carry her to our bedroom, the only one she's not scared of since what happened. "My little baby," I press a kiss on her ear, and she tightens her hold around me to nestle her head in the crook of my neck. "I'm sorry for sleeping," she whispers against my skin, putting a smile on my face. "It's okay, sleep as much as you want," I enter the room and head to the bed.

She doesn't say anything, I pull the blanket lower and lay her down, noticing she went back to sleep. I cover her body and drop a kiss on her forehead to leave the room. I close the door behind me and turn the lights off to get to the other room and sit down at the table.

I get comfortable on the seat. I undo my tie, open some buttons of my dress shirt, and unfasten my belt to take it off and make sure I'll eat without any unease. Now, I can finally eat the food my baby cooked.

She doesn't even know about what will happen tomorrow, I was planning to tell her that I took a day off for Friday since we move to another city, and that she won't have school, but I guess I'll tell her in the morning, she'll be even happier.

- Two days later -

Friday, January 24, 2020.

1 pm.

"Ugh..." I land on the mattress that I put down on the new floor, finally taking a break after getting all the boxes in our new house. The sunshine passes through the windows behind me and warms my skin up. "I'm already exhausted..." I moan from tiredness, but my baby lands on me. She lies down on my body and puts her arms around my neck. "Uh, my old man," she giggles in my ear but presses her lips on it, making me smile and poke her waist. "Mean girl," I spank her. "Uh? I told you not to call me that already."

"But I love you, it's fine," she kisses my neck. "I can joke, can't I?" she moves her head up to look into my eyes. I smile at this little brat but slide my hands in the back pockets of her jeans. "Then I should call you little baby girl," I elevate my head from the mattress to kiss her sensitive neck. She thrusts her hips against me once I play with her emotions, but I nibble on her skin and lick it in a subtle manner, before pulling back to put my head back down. She grins but locks her lips with mine.

"Do we have to put everything properly now?" she comes closer, whispering between the contacts. I exhale sharply and push on her pelvis, "We can do this later," I try not to keep too much separation between us, kissing her with desire. These last weeks were terribly busy and hard, we barely had intimacy, barely had the time to stay home together and chill, so I'm a bit easily turned on by her touch.

She doesn't break the connection but starts to grind onto me, understanding what the movements of my hands mean. We let all our lust, need, and want pass through our hungry kiss, our hands touching each other's body with no restraint.

I grab her butt and push my hips up to rub my member against her but feel her hasten the rhythm, slipping her tongue in my mouth to make our kiss thirsty as always, her young age making her act on sexual impulse. I smile once her hands go down my torso, this moment turning into something heated in the blink of an eye. I clasp her tongue with my lips, move one hand up her spine to cup her neck, and push my head forth, trapping her bottom lip with my greedy ones to bite onto it and give a teasing tug. She doesn't wait before unfastening my belt, unbuttoning, unzipping my pants, and sliding her fingers inside. I bite my lips at the feeling of her hand rubbing my hard member, but she drifts her wet and hot lips down to my neck, making me run my hand through her hair and spread my legs to give some little thrust and heighten the frictions.

"Are you still exhausted?" she speaks against my neck, but I chuckle and grab her hair. "Hell no, keep going," I answer in a breathy voice. Her smile skims my neck, but she moves her head up, getting my hand to end on her arm. I open my eyes and stare at her, her hand stroking me and pleasuring me.

Some minutes ago we were retrieving all our stuff for our move, and now we're making out on the floor, in front of the fireplace. This girl will never stop making me do crazy stuff.

I smile at her but my lips part uncontrollably at the feeling of her fingers toying with the tip, going fast to stir my mind up. "Take this off," I let all the pleasure control me and grab the bottom of her blouse to push it up, craving for her naked body. She stops touching me but still works her hips while undressing herself, so I take my shirt off in a quick manner to throw it on the floor but sit up and open her pants. "Take everything off," I rasp, eager to go further. She helps me to do it once her fabrics land on the floor, and she goes on the floor, both acting like two freaks, I chuckle but get on my knees, between her legs. I snatch the pants away from her and get it on the floor, but I stand up and do the same with mine.

"Wait here," she rises on her feet and runs away while I'm getting naked, leaving all my clothes on the floor to go back on the mattress. I breathe hard but cannot wait. "What are you doing, baby? I want you to come," I smirk at this suggestive sentence I let out, but she comes back to me with a condom in her hand. She ends on my member but bends over to join our lips again. "You're too impatient, Sir?" she devours my lips, the taste of each other driving us insane.

"Yes, I am," I admit, taking the condom from her hand to open it. She grins with satisfaction but kisses her way down my torso while I'm getting the rubber out. I gasp once her breasts pass over my erection, getting me to stop for a moment and look down at her. I leave the condom on the side for now and place my forearm on the mattress, tangling my fingers in her hair. "A bit lower," I grin while panting, but she glances up into my eyes, aware of my state.

"Here?" she presses her lips on my cock, making me bite my lips and nod. "Just there, baby. Just..." I bring my hand to my member to grab it but peek into her eyes, before leaving mine on her lips to rub the head of my cock on her mouth. "Take it in your mouth for me..." I tell her to do. She keeps her eyes fixed on mine, her naked body in this position turning me on twice more. She sticks her tongue out and licks my balls, teasing me and testing me. I chuckle nervously but watch her continue like that, licking and kissing my sensitive cock.

15 minutes later...

"Baby..." I breathe out, feeling her twitch in my arms. I let my weight end on her, and I let everything calm down. I gasp for air, her hands sliding down my sweaty back. I cannot believe she squirted for our second time, never this happened with another woman, I always thought this was the hardest thing to make her do, but each time I finger her or have sex with her, she does it.

She must be a needy, sensitive virgin who hasn't recovered from our first time yet. She's the cutest girl. I smile but heave my hand up to hold her shoulder, remaining in this position and relaxing. I press a tender kiss on her ear and skim her cheek with my lips, kissing it as well. "I love you so much," I smile, stroking her skin with my thumb. "I love you too..." she replies through the heavy breathing. "Even if you destroyed me..." she chuckles but puts a smile on my face.

"Well..." I gaze into her eyes, my nose touching hers. "From what I heard you were liking it..."

She giggles but looks into my eyes, her sleepy ones shining. "I loved it. A lot."

"Then I'm not sorry," I kiss her lips. I stare into her eyes one more time and wait some more, coming back to a normal state, physically and mentally. I soothe my breathing down and place my hands at each side of her face, stroking her skin with my shaking hands. I stare into eyes and drown through her soul, smiling at each other, breathing hard together but slowly retrieving a more steady one.

I press one last kiss on her lips and pull out of her, take the condom out, make a knot, and put it on the floor to not stand up yet. I land next to her and heave a sharp sigh.

"We should have sex more often..." I let out, turning my head to look at her. Her body feels so good that I sometimes wonder how I can wait for so long. She smiles at me, her cheeks still tinted with red. "You suddenly want it more?"

"I always want it," I lay my arm over her stomach to touch her thigh. "I mean, I'm not always horny, but you make me feel that sex every two months isn't enough for my well-being...if you know what I mean," I grin but rub my thumb on her skin. "Oh, your well-being? I'm sorry, I don't get what you mean. Tell me more."

I chuckle but turn on my side, putting my elbow down to hold my head up and place my hand on her stomach. "I mean by that, the wild and needy bunny that you are might be making me addicted to it. Your body feels a bit too good, and I often go a bit too roughly because I'm desperate."

"A bunny?" she laughs, pointing out this nickname I gave her. "Excuse me, but you're the bunny between us. A very fast and crazy one, and I like it when you're rough, you know. Each time we do it, you become another man and go insane. I like it."

"I know that," I raise my eyebrows but smile, tracing some shapes on her skin over which my hands left some marks. "And yes, you're my little bunny when we have sex," I drop a soft kiss on her lips. "Well, you make me feel a bit too good when you touch me...that's not my fault..."

"I noticed, don't worry," I mention, knowing her way too well. I gaze down into her eyes, smiling uncontrollably. I feel so good, delighted and free from worry or pain. This is perfect. "And if you say so...does that mean the little treats I often give you aren't enough?"

"Oh yes, they are," I bite my lips, finding another reason why we don't have sex that much. Work makes it hard to do it, but then the little treats she gives me almost all the time satisfy me sexually. "They make me feel so good, you have no idea."

She smiles but glances down at my lips, so I slide my fingers over her stomach and chest to caress her lips. "You might already be a pro at this point," I say, knowing how many mornings she managed to make great with oral sex. "But I'm not complaining," I smirk and move back. I straighten up and get up on my feet, turn around to be in front of her, and have a bird's-eye view of her naked body.

"Spread those pretty legs for me," I tell her to do in a low and flirty voice, but she does it right away, getting my eyes to land down between her thighs. "I like to see what I own," a smug smile curve my lips up, but I bend over and grab all our clothes. "Who said you own it?"

I set my eyes on her, holding the clothes with one hand to get the condom. "Daddy," I tease her with the word she likes the most. "Now I'm taking a shower, I hope to see you there," I give her a hint and move to the bathroom.

•••

5 pm.

I leave my empty glass on the coffee table after gulping the entirety of the liquid it contained. I go back in my position, laying down on the sofa with my arm over the back of the sofa to be comfortable, watching an old movie with y/n in the dark, only illuminated by the candles we cannot stop using anymore.

I clear my throat but pass my fingers over my eyes feeling a bit tipsy after the number of glasses I drank of whiskey to celebrate our new house with y/n while she drank some sparkling fruit drinks for kids.

I catch y/n's attention without willing to, making her turn her head towards me. I return the gaze but notice my sight gets easily blur once I move my head. "Are you okay?" she comes closer and brushes her fingers past my cheek, but I smile and nod. "I think I drank a bit too much..."

"Your cheeks are pink," she giggles but causes me to quietly laugh without controlling myself. I close my eyes but rest my forehead on her shoulder. "Baby..."

"I never saw you drunk..." she grins and realizes I'm not in a normal state of my mind. She presses a kiss on the tip of my nose. I smile but bend my head back to rest it on the sofa and gaze at her. My hands slide in the pockets of my sweatpants, but I move my feet up the cushions, feeling a bit hot. "You're cute," she shakes her head and looks at the screen.

I lick my lips and swing my legs, fidgeting on my spot but feeling lightheaded.

'YOUR P.O.V'

"Y/n..." he murmurs my name, so I put my eyes back on him but see how merry he is. He never takes his eyes off of me but looks completely different from usual. "Give me a kiss..." he turns his head to the side to touch my shoulder again, and I give him what he wants. I press my lips on his. "Here."

"Hm...again..." he passes his tongue over his lips, and I peck them once more, even if the taste of alcohol he has isn't good. "Gimme-" he locks our lips once I pull away, and he doesn't let me break the contact. He kisses me, deeply, emitting a little whine once I try to retreat. He sounds terribly adorable, that never happened before.

I move back to tease him, but he follows my movement, his hands remaining in his pockets. "Baby..." he asks for more, acting like a needy boy and not a man anymore. I smile at his cuteness he never showed before. "Give me a hug..." he pulls one hand out and grabs my hand, touching me with his blazing and veiny skin. He tugs on it in a gentle manner, so I follow his sweet words said in a cute voice and sit astride him to embrace his body.

However, he tricks me and pulls me in to join our lips. I don't annoy him by breaking our kiss, and he holds me tight once I return the want, despite how lustful it can seem because of his tongue he cannot keep in his mouth, this is soft, lovely, and slow. I know when he kisses me slowly, that he just wants affection and comfort, not something sexual.

He lets out some little noise, gripping, fiddling with my nightshirt. "You taste like chocolate..." he whispers but giggles against my lips. I look into his eyes big, shiny eyes. "I ate chocolate. Have you forgotten?"

"What chocolate?" he frowns at me gliding his hands up my back. "Chocolate cake," I answer him as he's staring deep into my soul. "Oh...that's why you taste so good. So sweet and delicious," he beams but pecks my lips. "My little baby girl," he nuzzles my cheekbone and acts cute. "Gimme the tightest hug, please," he bends his legs up and makes his hold around me more snug, so I wrap my arms around his neck to squeeze him too. "Aw," he nestles his head in the crook of my neck and presses several kisses on the same spot, making me beam broadly. "Don't let go," he whispers, tenderly.

- Next day -

Saturday, January 25, 2020.

7 pm.

'JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V'

"My little one," I sigh, laying one hand down on the buffet cabinet while the other is holding a piece of paper. "Yes?" she voices out from the sofa. "Come here for a second," I turn around and lean back on the furniture, feeling upset. As soon as she notices what I have in my hand, she almost goes back on the sofa. "You come here," I utter, kindly but sternly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
39.1K 981 31
The Boy Next World ΰΈ„ΰΈ™ΰΈ₯ะกาΰΈ₯ΰΉ€ΰΈ§ΰΈ₯ΰΈ² by MAME The handsome, cold senior, who was out of reach at school, showed up at Phugun's door one stormy night and to...
1.1M 51.4K 33
"She's always been running from love, because daddy didn't give her enough." Β©π‰πˆπŠπŽπŽπŠπˆπ„πŸπŸ• No translations allowed. |*Contains mature and tri...
397K 12.7K 14
❝Are you fucking kidding me? What am I to you?❞ γ€Œbook 2 of the bts series」 γ€Œcompleted 12/22/15」