It's A Freaky New Moon AroxBe...

Gerrygirlslf द्वारा

The day when Bella Meets Aro everything did not go as planned, they come under a spell. Now they must work to... अधिक

Chapter One: The Arrivals
Chapter Two: The Switch
Chapter Three: Plan B
Chapter Four: Getting To Know You And Me
Chapter Five: Farewells and Adjustments
Chapter Six: Discoveries and Difficulties
Chapter Eight: Let The Punishment Fit The Crime
Chapter Nine: Lying to Caius The Witch and Aro's Wardrobe,
Chapter Ten: The Letter and Hanging With the Guard
Chapter Eleven: You can't Avoid Mother nature or the feast
Chapter 12: Aro's day out
Chapter 13: Bella's Birthday Ball
Chapter 14: The Night Of Nights
Chapter 15: The Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction
Chapter 16: The Blood and Sulpicia
Chapter 17: Countdown To Baby
Chapter 18: Hell Has No Fury
Chapter 19: The Return
Chapter 20: Nickolos
Chapter 21" The Awakening
Chapter 22: Time for change and farewell
Chapter 23:The Volturi wedding celebration
Chapter 24: Nickolos, Prince of Hybrids

Chapter Seven: Encounters of the Awkward Kind

254 8 0
Gerrygirlslf द्वारा

Thank you for all the wonderful reviews and please enjoy next chapter.

Chapter Seven: Encounters of the Awkward Kind.

Sulpicia sauntered forward dangerously swaying her hips. A swishing sound came from the floor length sleeveless red ball gown with slits up the side that showed her long lustrous legs. Bella panicked inside and started trembling slightly as she reached for the fallen towel. Sulpicia's eyes dragged up and down at the sight of her naked body as she came nearer. Bella wrapped the towel with haste around her waist, shielding her form from the woman's gaze. Sulpicia slowly circled Bella as if she were prey.

"So, husband how was your bath?" Her eyes glinted in the candlelight full of lust.

Bella watched every move she made with suppressed loathing.

"Fine, I was just finished and if you will excuse me, I need to get ready for the day."

Bella moved to exit, but Sulpicia grabbed her arm and turned Bella to face her.

"Do not treat me as a fool, Aro! I know of the pet whore that you keep! Do you think you can replace me with such a low creature?"

Bella yanked her arm away and turned to leave. Sulpicia flitted in front of her, stopping Bella's attempt to escape.

"I will not be dismissed and ignored!" Sulpicia hollered at Bella for trying to avoid conflict.

Sulpicia pulled Bella into her arms and sucked hard on her earlobe then started to kiss down her neck.

Bella's eyes widened in shock and pushed Sulpicia away. Sulpicia hissed in displeasure at the offence. Bella recovered from her shock at being violated and pointed angerly at Sulpicia.

"You know you don't care for me anymore, So, stop acting as if you do!" Bella demanded.

Sulpicia's lips curled into a snarl. "Ah, you think this is about love?" She scoffed. "You really do disappoint me, husband."

As she closed the space between them, Sulpicia placed her hands on Bella's pecks and glided them down to her rock-hard abs and let her thumb slide under the towel.

"As your wife, I'm also queen and I value my position and prestige. You are mine!" She smirked up at Bella's face possessively and let the towel fall loose on the ground.

Bella tried to back away but Sulpicia pulled her flush to her body. With one hand she smoothed her thumb over Bella's lips then licked her own and the other she let slither around and grabbed her penis that was now limp and unresponsive. Frustration on the lack of passion Bella was showing caused Sulpicia to growl and Bella tensed.

"We have a good arrangement you and I." Sulpicia purred sensually as she gave up with her penis, putting her arm around her waist and grinding her hips into Bella's. "As a mater of fact, I think it would be a good time to renew our alliance, don't you?"

Bella shuttered at the thought. Over my dead body bitch!

Bella pulled Sulpicia's arm from around her waist and took a step back. Sulpicia hissed out her protest of being rejected.

"Leave me! I do not love you and will not want you again! "Bella yelled to make her go.

Recovering from being tossed aside, Sulpicia stalked forward. "I will not be replaced by that human slut!"

Bella's face contorted into disgust and anger when she heard Sulpicia's vulgarity.

"Do not call Bella names, you horrible hag!" Bella argued pointing in her face.

Suddenly, Bella was enveloped in an embrace from behind.

Sulpicia stepped to place her hand on Bella's arm but was thrown back by an unseen force. Bella gaped in surprise at the fallen form.

"I'm here now. Master. I will protect you! Do not worry." A soft voice whispered.

Bella turned slightly to see a small dark-haired woman holding her waist looking shaken but determined. Reneta.

"You will pick yourself up and leave with the guards this instant!" Marcus bellowed from the doorway to Sulpicia.

Sulpicia slowly rose, glancing at each face haughtily and straightened her clothes that went disarray, with an air of dignity. She exited, following the guard out avoiding Marcus's murderous gaze.

Bella turned around and Reneta released her waist. "Thank you, Reneta."

Reneta bowed, ducking her head in modesty at the sight of her naked body. Bella could not help but to smile at her shyness.

"I would have been her sooner, but I did not wish to invade your privacy, Master."

Bella nodded and reached for her fallen towel and wrapped it around her waist. "It's alright Reneta, you showed up just in time."

Marcus entered the bathroom and stood facing Reneta. "Now that Aro is safe, Reneta, will you wait out in the hall for him? We will be joining our brother in the throne room momentarily."

She bowed and obeyed. Marcus searched Bella's face with worry etched on his face.

"Are you alright dear?"

Bella nodded.

"Sulpicia feels threatened, you know and that's not good with vampires. We act on instincts because we are territorial by nature. You must be carful from now on. Reneta should be with you when you are not with me."

Bella ran her hand through her black hair nervously. "What about Aro?"

Marcus nodded. "I will order Jane to stand guard. She is very loyal to you."

Bella moved to the door and called over her shoulder. "Excuse me, Marcus, I'm going to get dressed."

Marcus nodded and waved as he went out. "I will get Jane, see you in the throne room."

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The sun peeked through the curtains and inched toward Aro's sleeping form as the morning wore on. Aro groaned against the rays of light and moved his pillow to cover his head to shut out the unwanted beams. He slept well and was just enjoying laying in bed. Just then, a sudden crash made him sit upright in bed. He uncovered his face and looked in horror as his wife stood in the frame of the door. Aro blinked rapidly at the woman seething in rage. She growled and stalked forward to him. Aro flew his covers off and tried to scramble away. However, Sulpicia was too fast for him and picked him up by the throat.

"You!" Sulpicia shook him. "You little harlot! I will be ash before I let you have my husband!" She said hissing in his face.

Aro cried out in pain as she raked his chest with her razor-sharp nails. Disgusted, she dropped him, and he fell to the floor with a thud. Blood started to soak his clothing. She bent down and pulled him up to look him his eyes. Aro winced in agony as she shook him again. Sulpicia's eyes turned black with blood lust and she snarled in his face. She spat in his face as she threw him against the wall with great force. Just as she was about to finish him off, Marcus roared from the entrance. Upon seeing Marcus's ferocity, she cowered down to her knees and then was seized by him. He held her from the arm and with one roar he tore it clean off. Screams ripped from her throat but was cut short as Marcus snatched her throat and squeezed. Jane ran into the room and knelt by Aro's side.

She looked up at Marcus. "She looks knocked out and her wound is bleeding badly, she needs help now!"

Marcus dropped Sulpicia and went over to Aro and picked him up and laid him on the bed. Just then Bella flitted in and gasped at the horrifying scene. She ran to Aro's side. "What happened!"

Marcus pointed at Sulpicia who was trying to stop some of the venom from spilling out of her arm. "Sulpicia attacked!"

Bella ignored Sulpicia's pitiful whimpers and looked Aro over and knew immediately she needed to get the injuries to stop bleeding or Aro would suffer severe blood loss and die.

Marcus pulled Bella aside and grabbed her hand. You can help him heal. Use your venom so seal the wounds! Marcus said telepathically.

Bella inspected Aro's condition and noticed Aro's pale sweaty face and nodded. As she moved to his side she asked. "Will you all give us the room?"
Jane bowed and when over and helped the guards pick up Sulpicia and flitted out. Marcus followed close behind and shut the door behind him.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bella removed Aro's night gown carefully by ripping it off so she would not hurt him by moving him farther. She willed her venom to pool into her mouth and bent slowly to begin licking the wound. As she worked, Aro stirred and opened his eyes. He groaned in pain and put his hand on his bumped head. He stared down at Bella as she licked his bleeding wounds and moaned softly to her gentle touches. Aro's hand came up into her hair and he ran his fingers through it tenderly. She began to purr loudly in pleasure despite herself as he touched her. She continued sealing the first four set of wounds.

Bella was surprised how much control she exhibited. It must be her concern for him that kept her hunger at bay. The second wound sealed. She started on the next wound and lapped gently causing more moans to slip from Aro's lips. Bella picked up her head slightly to look into his eyes. He showed such emotion there. She reached up to his face and caressed his jaw. He nuzzled into her hand, running his lips over her palm. She smiled at his affection as she sealed the third wound shut. The fourth wound was just located over his breast and she began to lap at the gaping wound caringly, knowing that was what he needed. Aro gasped and arched his back in pleasure. Her hands reached behind him and scooped him up, holding him. She cradled his head carefully as she finished sealing up the last wound, healing him completely.

Bella placed him back down on the bed and got up and went to the bathroom. She emerged after a short time with a bowl of soapy water, cloth and towel placing them all on the nightstand. She reached in a wrung the cloth out and began cleaning off the remaining blood from his chest. Aro watched though heavy lidded eyes, enjoying the sensation of her care. After toweling him off, she covered him with a blanket.

"Thank you, Bella." Aro whispered.

Bella observed that he was blushing from her attentions and grinned. She suddenly felt a great desire to take care of him always. This change in her became as a shock because of the intensity of the need to protect him.

Aro looked into her eyes and felt such emotion that he never had before. He was surprised to find that he possessed more than a desire to have her physically. Now a deep devotion now growing in his heart. She saved him, and she was amazing. He sighed in contentment.

A sudden violent opening of the door caused the two to jump, interrupting their intimacy.

"Master Aro requested privacy, Master Caius! He needs to help Bella!" Jane called after Caius entered.

Caius looked at Aro and Bella in irritation at being scolded by the guard.

"Caius, we asked you to wait! What is the meaning of this intrusion?" Marcus asked holding Sulpicia by her good arm, growing out his inquiry.

"A crime has been committed under our roof! I will have the facts, Marcus! I wish to see for myself what's happened."

Caius saw the state of Aro and the bloody remains of his clothing. He looked to Sulpicia struggling and whimpering in Marcus's grasp.

"It's true then! Sulpicia has committed a blood offence, Jane get Alec and take Sulpicia to the dungeons at once. She will stand trial for this offense against her king." Caius commanded.

Instantly on command, Alec came in with Jane and took Sulpicia from Marcus and carried the protesting Sulpicia from the room.

Caius crossed his arms and walked over to where Aro lay. "You are more trouble than you're worth, human! See the turmoil you create! I will have to lock you up as well if you continue this division of our house!" He threatened.

Bella stepped to Caius. "I will handle her Caius! She's MINE!"

Caius's eyes widened to her declaration and whirled away. As he walked out, Caius called over his shoulder.

"The trial begins immediately, Aro. Get the human decent and come to the throne room."

Bella sighed and walked over to the closet. She brought Aro the sun dress and sandals.

"Well, let's get you ready." Bella held them out for him.

Aro wrapped the sheet around himself and winced from his body aches as he got up. He then went and opened the draws to retrieve his under garments and took the clothing from Bella to change in the bathroom.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

30.9K 685 42
When Bella comes to the Volturi to save Edward, she leaves confused by her feelings. Caius is conflicted about how he feels about the little human th...
1.9K 41 15
His mate, Athenodora, had left the Volturi long ago, throwing Caius into fits of anger. Nothing in the Volturi castle was safe from the destructive r...
325K 6K 32
A normal human girl + Three powerful vampire Kings What do you think would happen? It's kinda tempting to know of what there love story will be Will...
334K 7.1K 32
She was destined to them. It was Fate's desire for them to be together, for them to be mated to one another. She was theirs and they were hers. A Tw...