It's A Freaky New Moon AroxBe...

بواسطة Gerrygirlslf

The day when Bella Meets Aro everything did not go as planned, they come under a spell. Now they must work to... المزيد

Chapter One: The Arrivals
Chapter Three: Plan B
Chapter Four: Getting To Know You And Me
Chapter Five: Farewells and Adjustments
Chapter Six: Discoveries and Difficulties
Chapter Seven: Encounters of the Awkward Kind
Chapter Eight: Let The Punishment Fit The Crime
Chapter Nine: Lying to Caius The Witch and Aro's Wardrobe,
Chapter Ten: The Letter and Hanging With the Guard
Chapter Eleven: You can't Avoid Mother nature or the feast
Chapter 12: Aro's day out
Chapter 13: Bella's Birthday Ball
Chapter 14: The Night Of Nights
Chapter 15: The Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction
Chapter 16: The Blood and Sulpicia
Chapter 17: Countdown To Baby
Chapter 18: Hell Has No Fury
Chapter 19: The Return
Chapter 20: Nickolos
Chapter 21" The Awakening
Chapter 22: Time for change and farewell
Chapter 23:The Volturi wedding celebration
Chapter 24: Nickolos, Prince of Hybrids

Chapter Two: The Switch

473 10 0
بواسطة Gerrygirlslf

Chapter Two: The Switch,

Aro and Bella walked down the long hallway together. He led her on holding her hand. Confusion set in as she moved on farther passing many art works displayed on the wall. Why was he doing this. Where was he taking me? Bella thought to herself. The strange shadows played on the walls eerily as the flames danced to and fro. This caused Bella to inch closer to the Vampire Master. Though she did not know it a grin formed on his face. She wanted his protection, that he wanted to do, and he will.

The painting just before the office caused Bella to stare in wonder. It was of the universe, so rich in color and light. Breath taking. Aro smiled as she stood for a moment and gazed delighted at the painting. He loved that she appreciated the arts.

"Come Cara, just in here." Aro held open his mahogany door for Bella, gesturing her to enter.

She turned from the painting at last to see the vast spender of his office chambers. A merry fire glowed in the hearth. Sofa and tables were set in a comfortable arrangement. A large circular table was cluttered with books and scrolls. On the coffee table a chess board was set up for the next game.

Along the wall, that was not shelves stacked with books, were cases of fine jewelry and artifacts of old. Under her feet was rich green plush carpet that complimented the dark wood nicely. Along the mantle there were carvings of ravens depicted in the branches of trees resting in the moon that gave it a gothic feel. Art of great beauty in sold gold frames graced the study on every wall. Bella followed as Aro made his way to his desk and sat in the leather chair. He motioned Bella to sit in the cushioned couch and then she looked to Aro expectantly. Aro smiled and offered Bella a cup of tea. She nodded her thanks and took care not to spill its contents.

"Now Bella, I am aware of your situation and you are here on a mercy mission to save you first love. Though Edward had abandoned you in the woods, the boy did show some remorse for what he did. Thinking you dead as a result of his lie that he does not love you he wanted to commit suicide. You are the most selfless human I have met to endure this and still care for him. In my opinion for what I saw in the throne room he does not deserve you, I am offering you immortality in place of death because dear Bella, I saw in his mind he will not change you for selfish reasons. Therefore, I have no choice but to kill you or change you myself. I would rather the latter then the former. Please stay and I will give you a great eternal life."

When Aro finished he looked at Bella for answers.

Bella held her tea in mid-air in shock. Aro wanted her? Bella felt betrayed by Edward for leaving her alone. She came all this way to save him and he still will not do the same.

Oh my God, he rather me get killed than be one of them? Bella thought in despair.

Bella lowered her eyes as she felt the sting of tears begin and she did not want Aro to see her cry. As Bella stared down at the desk she gasped. Aro observed where Bella's eyes lay.

"Oh, this is a rune stone, do you like it?" Aro said holding it up so Bella could see it better.

Bella nodded and reached out to run her fingers along its smooth surface. Aro gently ghosted his next to hers and just for one moment brushed by Bella's finger.

Out of nowhere a sudden pain came to the pair and then a flash of light across their vision engulfed them. They held their head and soon when they thought they could no longer bear it; it became fleeting and left as if it has never been.

Aro let out a moan and a sigh. The very sound had him frozen in place. He knew his voice was soft but not that soft. Unmistaken the voice coming from him was female.

A scream tore though the room. Aro opened his eyes in shock at hearing his own voice. Coming into focus was two red milky orbs that were all to familiar. Rapidly Aro's heartbeat picked up a pace and thumped hard in his chest.

What?! How could this be? Aro thought in confusion.

The other Aro in front of him cover his mouth in horror.

Aro stood up and dropped the teacup in his hand, spilling its contents, soaking into the green carpet. Putting his hand to his chest clutching the fabric he wondered with dread was he having a heart attack. Was he dying? No, his heart still beats.

What?! How can my heart beat? I am a vampire. Aro shouted inwardly.

Aro looked down at his clothing. He wore green button up shirt with black jeans and sneakers.

What Bella's clothes?! Impossible! Aro thought shocked.

He looked at the other Aro across from him he turned his head sharply at the door as if she heard something he could not.

The other Aro finally spoke. "They're coming."

They both stared at the door as it opened violently. Bella saw with her new eyes as the guards flitted towards her could follow their movements with ease now. They stopped in front of her suddenly. The two members of the Volturi stood before her in alarm.

"Was that you screaming Master? What happened?" They looked at her expectedly.

"Everything's all right," Bella began trying to think on her feet, "I...I just got upset that is all, Bella, by accident spilled tea on the carpet. Yeah, I just love this carpet! Go get me a rage and wipe this up." Bella said, ordering them.

Bella heard the sound of her new voice and it was soft as a feather, yet very manly though she was a nervous wreck. Aro's voice. Bella looked over at her own body, who now housed Aro's spirit. The look Aro was giving her was priceless. Fear and shock were a good description.

The guard came back swiftly and proceeded to clean up the spilled tea. Bella tried, as they were busy cleaning the mess up, to remember who these two were. She had to think quickly, or they will figure out something was wrong. Bella knew one thing was for sure she did not want them knowing and the look on Aro's face told it all. He did not want to be discovered as well. The tall lanky one with blonde hair that approached Edward and her when she saved Edward under the clock tower, she knew she heard his name before.

"Oh, what was his name? Bella thought searching her memory.

The female guard pushed and scrubbed the tea out of the carpet, looked up at her fellow guard. "Dem, I almost got it up."

Oh yeah, Demetri, he escorted us down to the throne room. Bella mused, nodding to herself.

During this time of distraction Bella glanced at Aro. He just stood there looking at the guards and watching her in stun silence. Suddenly, the two guards flitted in front of Bella.

"All done Master." They said in unison.

Thank you, Demetri. And you," Bella said to the girl, "you can go now." Bella said giving them the ok to leave.

"Yes, Master." They bowed but just before they left the female guard gave her a strange look as they flitted out the door and shut it behind them softly.

Aro turned to Bella after he watched the guard leave. When he figured they were far enough away he turned to Bella. "We need to come up with a plan. No one must know of this incident. I'm in danger in a human body!"

Aro ran his hand through his mahogany hair nervously. He had to sit down; he was feeling woozy all of a sudden.

Bella flitted over to the sofa with him and sat down too hard causing the sofa with him and Bella on it to fly back with a screeching sound.

Aro glared up at Bella's inexperience. "Bella do you know what happened back there? Why would this happen to us?"

Bella shook her head and began sobbing. Aro gaped in horror at the spectacle in front of him. He stood up and grabbed her armed then knelt in front of her.

"Bella, you can't cry in my body, someone will hear you, stop. Now! Look, we just have to figure things out, that's all." Aro rubbed her cold arms and Bella lifted her head and nodded.

Bella realized that she could not even shed a tear as sobs raked her being. She hugged herself protectively looking at Aro. She could see her own chocolate brown eyes holding such determination and compassion for her. His gentleness was a comforting welcoming thing.

Suddenly, sweet scents of cinnamon and vanilla wafted into the room from the hallway. The door opened and Marcus stepped in. His eyes widening as they took in the scene before him.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

325K 6K 32
A normal human girl + Three powerful vampire Kings What do you think would happen? It's kinda tempting to know of what there love story will be Will...
425 24 1
The Cullens leave her behind and Charlie is tired of her shit so in a drunken fit Bella decides to do some damage and it leads her to her happily eve...
1.2M 31.6K 53
Annalise Monroe has lived alone most of her life, travelling between foster homes since the age of six, and she is willing to do what it takes to kee...
181K 3.7K 22
Two brothers, one has been alone for centuries while the other thought he was in love. Until she entered their lives and heals their hearts. Only for...