It's A Freaky New Moon AroxBe...

By Gerrygirlslf

The day when Bella Meets Aro everything did not go as planned, they come under a spell. Now they must work to... More

Chapter Two: The Switch
Chapter Three: Plan B
Chapter Four: Getting To Know You And Me
Chapter Five: Farewells and Adjustments
Chapter Six: Discoveries and Difficulties
Chapter Seven: Encounters of the Awkward Kind
Chapter Eight: Let The Punishment Fit The Crime
Chapter Nine: Lying to Caius The Witch and Aro's Wardrobe,
Chapter Ten: The Letter and Hanging With the Guard
Chapter Eleven: You can't Avoid Mother nature or the feast
Chapter 12: Aro's day out
Chapter 13: Bella's Birthday Ball
Chapter 14: The Night Of Nights
Chapter 15: The Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction
Chapter 16: The Blood and Sulpicia
Chapter 17: Countdown To Baby
Chapter 18: Hell Has No Fury
Chapter 19: The Return
Chapter 20: Nickolos
Chapter 21" The Awakening
Chapter 22: Time for change and farewell
Chapter 23:The Volturi wedding celebration
Chapter 24: Nickolos, Prince of Hybrids

Chapter One: The Arrivals

786 12 2
By Gerrygirlslf

The Witch's Stone: It's A Freaky New Moon

Chapter one: The Arrivals

Aro sat at his throne at the end of a hard day; pinching his nose; thinking to himself. Why were young vampires so thick? Exposing themselves to humans because they refuse to stay in the shadows in the day was such a waste of potential talent.

Aro was tired of the monotony, life was so boring, and it seemed to have lost its flavor. Anything would be welcome opposed to this, day in and day out. He turned to his head to look at Caius and then Marcus. His bothers were beside him as still as statues in their seats looking lifeless as ever.

Suddenly, the double doors open slowly and entered the secretary, Gianna. She timidly approached the three kings. In her hand was a box and when she came to a stop in front of Aro, she bowed, lifting the small package up at him.

"Master Aro, a package just arrived for you,'' she said in a soft respectful voice.

Gianna trembled as she handed Aro the box. Aro eyed the small cardboard with interest. A mystery box how exciting. I love a good mystery. He took the box and waved the secretary away to dismiss her. Gianna turned looking relieved and made her way out, the sound of her heals clicked on the polished stone floor of the great hall as she retreated. Aro stood and tucked the box under his arm.

"Let's adjourn for today brothers," Aro announced and made his way to the double doors leading to the royal wings. His bothers joined him as he walked.

"Well, Aro what's this box that has arrived for you?" Caius asked pointing at the package, narrowing his eyes with suspicion.

Aro was always getting some type of bribery from a coven that wished to join from time to time. He smiled to his intense brother by his side. "Well, I'm not really sure," he paused as he looked down at the package, "perhaps it is a new jewel or a book. I'm so fascinated dear brother." Aro patted the parcel under his arm happily. "Are you two going to come to my office to open it with me?" He asked, smiling at their obvious curiosity.

Marcus sighed and nodded then turned to Caius as he smirked and added. "I am only curious to know if it will harm you, and unmarked boxes are very suspicious."

Aro laughed. "Oh Caius, ever the pessimist."

Caius frowned. Aro always had a way to wipe the smirk off his face. He was so irritatingly happy, and Caius hoped that he was more careful. He was too damn curious for his own good.

Aro pushed open his mahogany door leading to his study. Dodging his table full of books and scrolls, he floated over to his desk. Sitting on his cozy leather chair he faced his brothers as they took the couch in front of him. Marcus turned his head towards the sound of Aro ripping into the box with anticipation. Caius on the other hand glared at the box as if it contained something nasty inside. Soon Aro gasped and reached into the box and produced the gift. Aro examined it closely turning the polished stone in his palm.

"Oh, it's an ancient rune stone! See its markings." Aro exclaimed, he loved artifacts.

"What's the rune mean, Aro?" Marcus pointed at Aro's open palm.

The master vampire squinted at the symbol. "It's a soul rune stone, if I remember correctly Marcus."

Marcus nods and, leans back on the couch satisfied.

"Well, Aro who is it from?" Caius asked impatiently.

Aro looked in the box farther but shook his head. "No note, the box is empty." He turned it in his palm admiringly. "I think I will display it in the artifact case. It's beautiful!" He placed it down on the desk. "First I will research runes, I haven't read about them in a long time."

"Well, if you would excuse me brothers, I hear Athenodora calling me." Caius stood and flitted out after Aro gave him a wave good-bye.

Getting up, Marcus said, "I will retire as well, good evening Aro." Marcus flitted out after Caius.

Aro was left wondering who would send such a fascinating gift and what could it mean?

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Next day in the throne room...

"Ah Bella is alive after all, isn't that wonderful and Alice is here too!" Aro said stepping towards them in exuberance. "Felix be a dear and summon my brothers please, they don't want to miss this."

Aro smiling, glancing around at each guest intensely.

Bella looked at the beautiful creature before her. He had long black hair that reached to his mid-back, held back by a hair clip. His face was handsome, like a Greek god with papery white skin that seemed to have an inner glow. The vampire master's eyes were odd to her. They appeared blood-red and danced with boyish mirth. She could see a milky white film over them and wondered if he could see well due to this. Soon, Marcus and Caius entered in and stopped in front of Aro looking alert.

"See brothers, Bella is alright. Ah Alice, you have been wrong after all." Aro chuckled with a twinkle of amusement in his eyes.

To Bella Marcus appeared to be sad and had brown wavy shoulder length hair. Then Bella looked into his eyes she saw a soul in torment she wished to comfort.

Caius on the other hand was more contrary then the former. His expression angry and seemingly displeased with everyone. He had good looks though marred by is unsavory demeaner. Bella took notice that even though some might be pleasant or other wise she knew them to be deadly as they were beautiful.

Alice only smiled and nodded to Aro in agreement. "I'm not infallible, in this case I'm so relieved."

The king smiled at Alice then looked to Edward. Aro cocked his head to the side as if noticing something the room could not. He took Edwards hand from Bella's to her dismay causing her to edge behind Edward a little more. Aro's milky crimson eyes glazed over as Edward's memories flooded his mind.

Bella watch in fascination however confused to what all it meant. Sensing this, Edward turned his head toward Bella and began explaining about Aro's gift.

Aro was astonished. So, he told this human everything. So unafraid was she and so naïve not to be. Aro mused.

"Singer!" Aro exclaimed. "How can you stand to be so close to her? Her blood appeals to you so much!" Aro glanced toward Bella looking at her up and down.

"Well, it's not without some difficulty." Edward said as he cringed in pain from his burning throat.

Aro chuckled and looked longingly at Bella. "Yes, I can see that!" Mmm, the very thought of it makes me thirsty." Aro glanced back to Edward. "You're a powerful mind reader yourself, yet you can not read Bella's thoughts, fascinating!"

Edward scoffed. "Now you know everything, so get it over with."

Youth, such rude impatience. Aro mused annoyed.

Aro pretended not to hear him as he continued. "I would like so much as to see if my gift is deterred as well. Will you allow me?"

Edward shrugged his shoulders and snatched his hand way. "Ask her."

Aro looked surprised. Oh, she was a free pet! With all gentlemanly like manner he asked her with a smile.

"Will you do me the honor?"

Aro cocked his head to the side waiting expectantly. Bella edged closer towards Aro's awaiting hand and he gently, yet eagerly, bended over their hands concentrating on her. Aro shocked glanced up as black nothingness formed before his eyes.

Interesting, I see nothing." Aro released her and stepped back.

The master turned away from her and appeared as if he was going to go back to his throne. Then Aro formed an idea. He spun around on his heal and said, "I wonder if she is immune to all our gifts, shall we Jane?"

Aro looked over at the small blonde just waiting in the shadows for his very command. Jane stepped forward and simply smiled.

Edward, reading Aro's intentions, snarled. "No!" He charged at Jane full force. Though it was short lived. Bella watch as Edward lunged halfway there and then came to an abrupt halt. His face contorted in agony and fell to the floor.

"Stop it, please!" Bella begged trying to help Edward.

Alec flitted over to stop Bella from interfering. Alice was trying to help her brother as she knelt and held him.

"Alright, I'll do anything! Just stop hurting him." Bella yelled at Aro.

"Jane dear, continue." Aro waved his hand.

Jane smiled again as if she enjoyed the prospect of other's suffering. Bella steadied herself with bated breath.

"This will only hurt a little." Jane said.

Bella inwardly doubted her false reassurances. She waited after a few moments then she looked at Aro for answers.

Aro clapped his hands in glee and laughed. "Wonderful, she confounds us all!"

Jane scowled at Bella. She was not used to anyone immune to her gift.

"So, what do we do with you now?" Aro asked the kings.

"You already know what you are going to do, Aro." Marcus spoke up in his grave voice.

Aro agreed reluctantly to what must be done. "Felix!"

The Tall muscular guard stalked toward Bella with deadly intent. All hell breaks loose as Edward flips Bella behind his back and hissed violently then lunged at Felix. The opponents moved so fast it was difficult for Bella to follow. It was hard to tell who had the upper hand and who was losing the fight. Bella finally got a fix on the fight as Felix ended the fray when he smashed Edward on the stairs leading up to the dais. Bella watched helplessly as Felix grabbed Edward neck in effort to take his head. Bella cried out for mercy as the sickening sound like someone grinding their boots on smashed porcelain reverberated off the great hall walls.

"Please don't kill him, kill me, not him?" Bella pleaded.

Aro held up his hands suddenly halting Felix, He made his way down the stairs to where Bella stood. Bella's chest was heaving as her pulse raced. She hunched over from the exhaustion from the stress, she just couldn't lose Edward. Aro could hardly believe his ears. In all his three hundred years he had not been so bewildered. Bella, a beautiful mortal, so unafraid, so selfless and powerful. Fate was cruel, oh yes! He glared at the boy, Edward. He was given such a precious gift and he refused to make her his.

Weak, stupid boy! Aro was feet from her now. "Amazing you would give your life for one of us, a vampire, a soulless monster."

Bella boldly stuck out her chin in defiance. Aro's eyes glinted in amusement seeing her spirit.

"You don't know a thing about his soul." Bella said as she glared at Aro.

The master smiled at Bella's boldness. "Umm, maybe yes, maybe no." He moved closer now. "It's truly a shame Edward does not mean to change you." Aro said looking at Edward for a change of heart.

"Just get away from her!" Edward spat.

"This is a sadness," Aro turned back to Bella. He was hoping Edward would do the right thing and change her according to the laws.

Could he bring himself to do it? Aro did not know, but one look in those sweet doe-like eyes caused him to move without thinking. He flitted in front of her. Something about her caused his emotions to stir and it has been a long time since that happened. He gasped as he recognized the reason. It was her, her very soul touched his cold black heart. She jumps at his sudden touch and he sighed as no thoughts from this little one would come. As his fingers ghosted along her jaw line, he whispered causing Bella to shiver, "Isabella...you're so fascinating."

To everyone else's ears he announced he wished to have a private audience with Bella. Murmuring went through the great hall.

"Silence!" Caius bellowed. "I hope you have a good reason for this delay, Aro!"

Aro sighed and waved his hand at his impatient brother.

"Isabella, come with me." Aro held out his hand and grasped her with his cold one leading her out of the double doors to his study.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 1.6K 40
In a world where vampires cannot exist for more than half a millennium without their soulmates, Alessia finds herself in the difficult situation of t...
325K 6K 32
A normal human girl + Three powerful vampire Kings What do you think would happen? It's kinda tempting to know of what there love story will be Will...
1.2M 31.7K 53
Annalise Monroe has lived alone most of her life, travelling between foster homes since the age of six, and she is willing to do what it takes to kee...
238K 8K 24
ยป 9/4/2020 - aro x mate oc x caius x marcus poly ยซ River Everleap of the Mercian Clan never really had a good life. As a solitary creature, it wasn'...