Nursery and Shadelight Myths...

By ilovethehostwu

I'm just bored, sorry- More

Oh, I'm a failure
Just bros being bros
Some Masq x Grimm
U H H...
Idk anymore-
Weird thing
O H
Chuckity but they are kids-
T U L A
Terraze 😔👊
.__.XD
OwO
pAlTa
Masq x Grimm uwu (Short as hell)
A dog eating cereal with a spoon 👌
Ulifer but without his mask¿
AAA-
Heh
Uligrimm :')
Titulo Original Aquí
huh

Uligrimm E

286 1 4
By ilovethehostwu

"Can you stop?" Grimm asked, while Ulifer was playing with his hair, making him a little uncomfortable, but at the same time nervous.

"Why? Don't you like it?" Ulifer said with a smirk. Suddenly, he grabbed the other man by his waist, making him look straight into his yellow eyes. (Ulifer has yellow eyes in my headcanon, so yeah-)

"O-Of course no!" The father started blushing, trying to pull off of Ulifer, but that just make the other to cornered him in the wall."Well, your blush says the contrary~",Ulifer took the father's mask off, to reveal a man with green eyes and black hair.

"H-Hey!" The 'Child predator' started to kiss every spot on Grimm's face. After a minute, Ulifer fell to the other's neck, leaking and kissing that part. At this point, the father was shivering and giving little sighs.

"NgH~!", Grimm complained when he felt the contrary bite his neck, then feeling how Ulifer slowly slipped down his pants.

This will be a long night...

---------------------

I'm so sorry for this, oh god-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
137K 263 17
Wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report One more thing you clicked on it girlypop this a SMUT book there's g...
5.8K 55 13
--Requests are closed -- I N C LU D E S : : -- One shots : : -- Headcannons : : -- Memes : : -- And more
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...