Some Masq x Grimm

FatherGrimm was sitting on his couch reading a book, as always. Meanwhile his children were playing or just relaxing in another room, were they can't bother their "father".

Suddenly, a knock at the door broke Grimm's concentration on the book. The father frowned, Who in the world would visit him at six in the afternoon? Grimm walked to the door and opened it, only to see his dear friend, Masqueraze.

"Well, hello there, Grimm", Masqueraze smiled to the contrary, while Father was in a little shock,"What are you doing here?".

"I just wanted to visit my dearest friend, of course!"

"But why this late?" Grimm asked, but he didn't mind that much, some company from Masqueraze make him a little happy. "I was busy with a invited of mine, So I didn't have the time to come more early." Masqueraze smiled a little when he finished his sentence. That little smile make the father blush, he was in love with him for a long time, but he was to timid to confess his love.

Father let the taller one enter his home gratefully, then proceeded to sit down on his couch again."Your house is pretty clean and beautiful if i had to say." Said Masqueraze while looking around the library, Grimm just responded with a "Thanks", he didn't know what to say more than that.

The time passed, and the two where talking for like 20 minutes straight, just having fun with each other. Until Masqueraze interrupted,"Sorry to interrupt your talking Grimm, but I really need to go now". The father let out a sigh, disappointed of the fact that the other had to leave, but he couldn't do anything about that."Okay, it's fine."

Masqueraze stand up, ready to leave. But before that happened, he leaned in a little and took the other's hand, just to leave a little kiss in that spot.
"See you another day then, Grimm".

When Masqueraze finally leave, FatherGrimm was still in a shock, murmuring random things and blushing like crazy. He was trying to process what just happened, but a voice appeared out of nowhere.

"Ohh~ So that's our new dad?"

"Jabberwocke I swear to god-"