To Keep Going On

By FiiJaa

2moons fanfic Beam disappeared after his one-night stand with Forth. No one knows where he went. Until he ret... More

Teaser
Prologue
Characters
1. Regrets...
2. 7 years later
3. New Life
4. Going back Home
5. The Start
6. Surprises
7. Perspective
8. Deciding To Stay...
9. A part of Himself
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30. His World
31
32
33. The three Crazy dorks
34
35
36
not an update
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50. a)
50. b)
51
52. a) Their little Angel
52. b) Our Little Angel
53
54
Characters - 2
55
56
57
58
59
60. Revelation
》New Story
Recap 1 (SEVEN YEARS AGO...)
62. Beam's Dilemma
Recap 2 (Seven Years)
63. Chaos
Not an update
64. SolitarY Hearts
65. Unfold
66. Unfold More
not an update.
67. Love or Not?
68. The Prince
69. Turn outs
70. The Lion King
71. Innocent Little Hearts
NOT AN UPDATE
72. Confrontations
73
74
75. I'm Pharm Vongviphan
76
NOT AN UPDATE
77
78. Magic Beans
79. Closure
80. Welcome, Monsters
81. D-Day
82. Babies

61. Skeletons Out

5.4K 290 178
By FiiJaa

(A/n: my sadistic brain *so... you guys are happy speculating Ming is the stalker? 😈😈

And as I said, if you hate the re uploads of previous chapters, don't read em)

##~~

Pharm sat up with a start. Looking around, realizing he was in his room, in his own bed, he wiped his eyes. Those damn bad dreams again. 

He sighed and leaned back.It helped when he was sleeping in dad's room but dad hasn't been home for days now. He sighed again. And he was so worried past days. His shrink always said stress triggers the trauma. 

"You had a dream again?"

Pharm gasped and looked up in panic, only to sigh when he saw his grandpa. Grandpa was the second man ever that he could feel relax being near. There were only a fare few by now. Forth and Team being the latest addition to it. "How did you know? Oh, did I wake you up?"

Ben smiled and sat on the bed beside him. "Do you know how long I've spent watching over your dad while he had those dreams? I can tell. And I heard you"

"Em..." Pharm bit his lower lip. 

Ben looked at his face with a slight smile. "But thanks to you, I was spared that pain"

Pharm looked up at him, blinking and pointed at himself. "Me? How?"

Ben smiled and ruffled his hair. "You happened to him ofcourse. I can't say he ever got over the trauma of losing his child. I know... we had a couple of miscarriages before we had Beam but... we got through them, it's never easy losing a child but..."

"It was different for dad"

"Yeah... it was. That's why... I thought, I might end up losing my only child too. Once again. But then you came and he started smiling, and playing with you and eating with you..." Ben sighed. "What I'm trying to say here is... you might sometimes feel trapped in your pain, but to him, you are a blessing" 

Pharm blinked. Then a shy smile appeared on his face.

"And..." Ben tilted his head. "It does pass. Eventually"

"I don't have bad dreams. Mostly. When I do, I sleep with dad and Oon and it goes. I'm not even scared to associate with people you know. Mostly. But other times, I run for hills" Pharm smiled thinly. 

"Does Beam even know you still have them?"

Pharm puffed his cheeks. "We don't talk about a lot of things but... we always know. You know, Oon thinks he can chase away bad dreams. Then he found out dreams can't run because you know... they don't have feet and he felt tricked"

Ben laughed. "Why don't you sleep again? I'll stay here"

"Em... really?" Pharm bit his lower lip. 

"Yeah, come on, go back to sleep" Ben tucked him in. "I'm here"

Suddenly Pharm turned to him. "Grandpa... how long are you staying? You never stay"

Ben  smiled. "At least till you brother isn't home... and your birthday. I always stay for your birthday, don't I?"

Pharm nodded with a smile. Birthdays are so fun. Not because of grandpa spoiling them. Because of the fits their drama queen dad throws seeing the things he buy them. He was about to close his eyes when his  phone rang and he sat up again, more worried to find his dad's caller ID.

"Dad?"

"Why are you awake?" was what he was asked from the other line with a worried, angry tone. "Were you scared? You had a dream again? Is grandpa with you?"

Pharm gaped. "H-how did you know?"

##~~

"Hey" she said the moment Pha opened the door. 

"Hi, come in, he's still awake" Pha smiled and let her in. "Didn't miss you though"

"Mom!!!! I missed you so much" Dome threw himself in his mother's arms. 

"Me too" she hugged him tightly. "And this doctor here, tells me you didn't miss me" she pouted.

"Huh, don't listen to him, he's brainless" Dome stuck his tongue out at Pha. "But it's so fun making fun of him"

Dome dragged her to sit on the couch to watch the movie with him. He opted to sit sideways, sandwiched in between his mom and Pha with the huge bowl of popcorn in his lap. And of course he recited to her all the fun he had.

"Granny is so nice and pretty, I can't believe she's his mom"

"Hey! I'm letting you crash at my place and you're making fun of me" Pha huffed.

Dome gave him an unconcerned look. "What? You'd rather have an innocent little kid live on streets?"

Pha scoffed. "You, innocent and kid, don't match!" Both mother son stuck their tongues out at him. Pha could just huff and turn back to the screen.

"Parents this generation..." he shook his head. Prae laughed out at that. 

"I'm not as bad as Beam! I heard him tell that little baby of his he shouldn't shave Kit's head, he should just pick his hair off one by one cuz that hurts more" 

Pha and Dome laughed. They watched the movie, with Prae and Pha throwing insults at each other. Then suddenly, Prae gasped when Pha picked a fistful of popcorn to throw at her. With narrowed eyes, she picked a cushion and threw back at him.

"Hey!"

"Hey you! Next will be my high heels up your ass" She threatened.

"Huh, why do you need heels, you're like ten feet tall" Pha huffed.

"Yeah, you don't get to talk!! Utility pole!" she retorted. Dome who had been moving his head left and right to stare at then with raised eyebrows burst out laughing. 

"Oh, grow up! Why do you hate me so much?" Pha asked her.

"Hate you? You started it doctor genius! Now you don't have an insult to throw back so you go back to why you hate me?" she made a face, mimicking Pha. "You always do that"

"I do not sound like that" Pha complained.

"You do!" she retorted.

"Yeah, you do" Dome added with a grin. Pha closed his mouth and resigned to ignore the mother son duo.

"I so don't like you" he mumbled. Prae and Dome both snickered at that. The rest of the time went by in peaceful quiet with Dome relaxing back and finally ending up falling asleep midway through the movie.

"Em... I wanted to thank you, for having him here. I was actually going to thank you when you attacked me with popcorn" Prae broke the silence.

Pha laughed. "Huh, so again it's my fault I started a fight" then he raised his hands. "Sorry, jeez, we're old and you're with a kid but still..."

She shrugged. "I like kicking your ass with words" looking down at Dome, she kissed his hair with a miserable look on her face. "I don't know how I survived these three days without him"

Pha smiled. "You want to stay with him? Em... you can, sleep in my room with him. I... I'll stay out here"

Prae eyed him and then the couch. She let out a chuckle. "You'll have your back broken Kongthanin, you're not exactly a young bean. You won't even fit this couch"

"Huh, I'm still as fit as before" Pha huffed.

"Yeah, I was always there for your practice sessions" she perked up. "Oh, I don't remember anyone showing a skill of dancing as profound as you, and oh, every time you fell on your butt! Now that was sure... Fit!"

Pha closed his eyes. "Shut up"

Prae laughed at him. Then she sat quietly while Pha carried Dome to his bed. He came back to find her still deep in thought.

"How did it go with your sister and brother in law?"

"They are so cruel to their own son" Prae told him. "I can not even think what they'd do to my baby. But they've moved back to their own place. I'll take Dome back home"

Pha sighed. "Can I... can I ask you why you brought Dome here?"

She sighed. "Parents are weird things" she said. "I... my dad left everything to me... and Dome"

Pha frowned. "I thought he didn't know about Dome"

"Yeah, me too" Prae chuckled. "I want to dig around about his death. I can only do that and make sure of Dome's safety if I have the power over everything. It's just a blessing he made sure in his will that no one hurts Dome"

"You... think someone did something to him?"

"I can... I won't put it past my sister. I refused my inheritance when dad came to me. But how am I supposed to do it now, knowing they might be the reason he's gone. That he wanted my son to have everything he work hard his entire life for... maybe I should just forget and keep living there with Dome and acting like I have no idea about all this..."

"But you can't"

She sighed. "But... I can't. I don't want to make my son feel like he's a mistake. He's not. I'm the one who made a mistake but... having him, nothing about him, not even a second after I knew I was having him was a mistake. I love my child and it doesn't matter to me that I don't know who the father is. He's my one true love"

Pha chuckled. Then he eyed Prae. "You really don't know... I'm sorry for asking this... I'm so sorry..."

Prae looked at him. She sighed and sat on the couch. "You have a drink?"

"Last time we got drunk together, I forced a kiss on you" Pha joked and Prae kicked his knee. He laughed and went to get them a beer each. "Why did you leave? Because you were pregnant?"

Prae sighed and sipped. Then she gulped half the drink in one go. "I didn't know that till I've already started classes in Spain" she sighed again, looking up at the wall. She chuckled. "You know... I used to be so proud of myself. I was literally raised between wolves, I still can't stand girls. I was a more like a guy than a girly elegant girl of the high society I was brought up in. My sister always had something to say about my lifestyle. But I..." she laughed. "I took so much pride in... see, I never got swayed by any man or even with the partying life we had, I knew my boundaries, I never let anyone take advantage of me. Then one night on a party, you kissed me. You kissed me and you called me Wayo" she smiled bitterly. "I felt... I don't know. I felt used or insulted or what... but I felt bad. So bad..."

Pha closed his eyes. "I'm so damn sorry..."

Prae chuckled again. "Beam pulled you off me. He took you upstairs to room I guess. And then he came back. I was so shocked. I was just... sitting there. He took me home, he comforted me. He told me who Wayo was" she smiled. "She told me about... your guilt. Only you can be stupid enough to let go of someone you love because of selfish reasons and then blame Beamie" she teased him. Then she sighed. "I was... I understood. But I was... curious"

"Curious?"

"Yeah, curious" Prae chuckled. "I feel embarrassed admitting it but... I think I was a little mad that you mistook me for a little boy. Maybe... I felt like... you know, a stab to my self confidence maybe..."

Pha blinked. "What did you do?"

"I was going with Beam, the very next night. He is a sweetheart" she laughed again. "He asked me to come out and help him have one drink in peace. But I know, he was just trying to check up on me. But the very last moment, he called me, saying you were dragging him along to do your administrative duty for you. He'd already told me you didn't remember. So I said he should go. I was already there at the bar"

Pha straightened up. "You slept with some stranger" he said. 

Prae turned to him with a smile. "Can I have another one?" Pha nodded and went to get the drink. Prae sipped on it and sighed.

"I don't remember" she said in a small tone. "I... remember having a martini. Then I remember... waking up in a hotel room. I have no idea what happened, I have no idea..."

"Prae..." Pha gaped at her. "Nothing?"

Prae sighed and shook her head. Pha was lost for words so the only thing he could think of was to hug her. "Does anyone know?"

"Only Beam..." Prae said, surprising Pha. "Lam knows I had drunk sex but he doesn't know what happened"

"Beam told me the night I kissed you was the last time he saw you" Pha said.

She chuckled. "I'm sure Beam won't tell anyone my secret. He didn't then. I was scared and totally horrified. I had no idea who I went with or how many people for all I know. Then he called me. I told him everything and he came to get me. He told me it wasn't right to just zip about it, he told me we should know what happened, we should report it. We should atleast get me checked. But... I've never been in a situation like that. I was scared and ashamed and disoriented and I... I knew my family would kill me for this. So he took me to his cousin. She was a doctor. Then he kept check on me till... till the night I left"

"You just left quietly" Pha said. "Someone could've drugged you, someone... you shouldn't have kept quiet"

"Exactly the words Beam told me. But he saw how devastated I was so... he stop pestering me for time being. I know it now that I should've tried to find out the truth but... that is not why I left. I would've tried to get out of the shock and tell my friends eventually. I would've moved on with my life but... that's not why I agreed to go"

"No?"

Prae shook her head. She never told this to anyone, not even Beam. But she felt like saying it now. "I... I had stayed in hiding, Beam made sure I had whatever I needed but... almost a week after that night, I really needed to make a trip to a convenience store. It was right across my dorm. I pulled up a hoodie and ran there" she shuddered. "On my way back, someone grabbed me from behind and pulled me in the alley behind the dorm building. They... they pushed my head against the brick wall..." she said as quietly as she could. "I've never been this scared in my entire life. They had me pinned with my skull almost ready to crush against the wall and had my wrists behind my back. They hit my head... twice I guess. I... will never forget the fear. Or that strange... smell, a perfume, a very unique fragrance. And the thing he said to me"

Pha had turned towards her with wide eyes but didn't interfere. Seeing her sigh, he grabbed her hand. But didn't speak.

"They told me... a bottom feeding wrench like you do not deserve him"

Pha frowned. "What?" he did not understand.

"Yeah. I didn't have time to get shocked, I was scared out of my wits. I tried to fight and he bashed my head again. Then he said... if I didn't stop and disappear. He'll show the world the real me... the one who..." she trailed off, unable to say what else that person said. Pha squeezed his hand. "He... he told me he'd tell the world what happened that night in that hotel room if I didn't leave a 'him' alone"

"Him who?"

"How do I know? Forth, Lam, Tim, Beam, my dad for all I know!" Prae threw her arms up in the air. "I was always around men. And I wasn't prepared for such a thing, all my life, dad taught me riding and shooting and chess. He and my friends taught me how to live like a dude, I didn't know how to deal with that one night! It changed everything" she sighed. "Myriah and I are half sisters. She had given me this proposal before. Many times. To go study architect abroad and live my free life and to not come back for my share in business. To never claim anything. And I just... did that" 

Pha was quiet for a while, digesting everything she said. To say he was shocked or speechless, were understatements. They just sat there drinking. 

"Wao..." he said after a while. "So, what happened to you was my fault too"

Prae frowned. "Yeah? How did you figure that out, genius?"

"I mean-"

"Shut up" she chuckled. "Everything that happens to a person, happens due the choices we make. I made the choice to stay at the bar that night. I could've left. I didn't. That's on me. Or the one who... took advantage of a drunk girl. Everyone is responsible for their own choices. I am for my own, you are for your own. Even if your choices or actions hurt your friends, I'm not one of your mistakes" she told him. "What happened to you... now that was your fault" ofcourse she didn't miss the chance to tease him. "You let a man child play you? I always knew you were just that overrated"

He opened his mouth for a come back but settled with a chuckle. "Thank God, you still have that annoying smart mouth"

"Oi..." she tilted her head towards him. 

"What?"

"Let go of my hand"

Pha realized he was still holding her hand and let go of it hastily. He huffed when she laughed out. Then they went back to the peaceful quiet. "You know how long its been... me having the peace of mind and true happiness? Too long. Thank you for letting him stay with me. He... he made my days easy. He made my time with my mother a little less... tearful. I've hurt the people around me so much and most of the times... I didn't even know it"

Prae sighed. "How did we come this far? All of us? We used to drink and party and study and Beam used to prank everyone and you and Forth teamed up against me and Lam and Kit chased Tim around. We had no worry except the next model or the exam block. Now look at us. It's like, we all had been through almost the same thing"

"I never gave birth to a child" Pha argued and Prae laughed.

"But seriously... its like we are all cursed, we are all going around in circles. The same circle"

"At least Tim and Kit settled down. Lam is... Lam" Pha said. "I haven't gotten a chance to talk to him but the way he looks at me..."

"He is my and Beam's brother" Prae informed him. "Be happy you're walking. He doesn't forgive or forget easy. He was ready to kill Tim today for defending Forth"

"Thanks. That makes me feel better" Pha snorted. "But both Forth and I deserve it"

"How horrified you were when you thought you had a child..." she asked him with a smirk. "With me?"

"A lot" he chuckled. "You know... Kit hit me with a bottle when I told him"

She burst out laughing at that. 

##~~

When Kit woke up, he was startled to find himself in an unfamiliar room. Thankfully he saw Tim's picture on the wall before he started panicking. He sighed and got off the bed. The table clock showed midnight. He'd slept for almost five hours. He stood in front of the mirror to look at himself. Tim had changed him in his faded grey tshirt and shorts that were both way too long for Kit. He chuckled. He looked like a little kid in adult's clothes. Then it hit him. He was inside Tim's loft for the very first time, sleeping in his bed for the first time, wearing his clothes for the first time. And the thought made him blush. 

He walked to the stairs to peek down and found Tim sprawled unceremoniously on the couch. He bit his lips, contemplating. Then with a sigh, he stepped down, walking with tentative steps to reach the tall man. He crouched down and caressed his cheek with his index.

Tim groaned and shifted uncomfortably, leaning into the touch. "Kitty..."

"Hey..." Kit said softly. "Why did you leave me alone? I was scared when I woke up"

Tim sighed and chuckled, holding Kit's small hand in his own. He kissed it. "I thought you'd be more scared if I stayed. I'm sorry..."

Kit chuckled. "Idiot... come one, you'll cramp your back, this is too small for a giant"

"Are you calling me a giant?" Tim chuckled and opened his eyes to stare at Kit. "There's a lot of space, you can even join in"

"Yeah?" Kit asked.

"Yeah..." Tim stared at him. "Wanna try?"

"Nah, I'm good" Kit chuckled and leaned closer to drop a soft kiss on Tim's chin. "I don't wanna be the reason to break your back, I kinda... love you..."

Tim stared at him with intense eyes. "So I heard the first time"

"Yeah... I w-wanted to t-tell you... first..." Kit stammered under his intense stare.

"Tell me now..." Tim asked softly. 

Kit blushed even brighter but looked up into Tim's eyes. "I love you..." he yelped when Tim pulled him in his arms, hugging him tightly. 

"Thank you" Tim sighed against his hair. He chuckled softly and hugged him back. They stayed like that for a while.

"Ca-can I tell you some... something? Y-you should know..."

"Can't that wait?" Tim whined.

"No... you have me for... as long as we-"

"Forever! Say forever! It has to be fucking forever or I'll- I'll cry!" Tim threatened and Kit laughed. 

"Okay silly..." Kit laughed and pulled Tim join him on the floor. "Forever and ever"

Tim sighed and let go of him. "That makes me happy" he smiled down at Kit and they ended up making out yet again. "So... you were saying?"

Kit smacked him. "You're just hoping I'd forget" he whined.

"Okay... lets get serious" Tim sighed. "There is something I did want to ask you too..."

"How did I know he loves Beam? Or why I didn't try hard to leave him? You never ask. You didn't even ask me what was happening that night when you came back and found me shirtless and shouting" Kit looked down. 

Tim sighed and pulled Kit in his arms and kissed him. His blood still boiled whenever he remembered that night he dropped Kit home for Forth, then he went back to return the phone he left behind in the car. Only to hear him shouting for help. He didn't think twice before breaking the door to find him shirtless and in hysterical tears. It broke his heart how he ran and clung to him for help. And seeing another naked man beside Ming, Tim saw red. He didn't stop or listen till he beat Ming into an unrecognizable pulp.

Kit remembered that night too. Just as clearly as today. He looked up at Tim and kissed him back a little urgently then rested his head on his shoulder.

"How did you come up with him loving Beam?"

Kit huffed, making a disgusted face. "He told me. That fucker told me one of those drunk nights. He had those nights a lot after... Beam left. Those nights were the worst for me when he would come home drunk and hurt me"

"I saw those marks on you Kit. I clearly saw them" Tim said and Kit shook his head, not looking up. "No? What do you mean?"

"He didn't... just beat me Timmy... he hurt me..." Kit said in a low tone. "He would say and do things... he would throw burnt ci-cigarettes at me... he would tell me I was good for nothing, that I deserved what he did to me, he would throw things at me, he would... he would choke me..." Kit told him through stammers. "I did try you know... to leave. But he didn't let me... he made my life loving hell, everyone loved him and they all started hating me and making it hard for me to..."

"I know! I know everything. Shh" Tim hugged him, stroking his hair. He didn't know it all. He felt mad, enraged at Ming and also himself for not knowing. 

"One night... he was mad again when he got back drunk. And he just started kissing me... he smelled so bad that I... that's when he twisted my arm in anger and said I was good for nothing. I was nothing... like Beam" Kit chuckled with tears in his eyes. "Then he started shoving me around and he told me all about the day he first saw Beam, how just the sight of Beam always made his heart race and every move Beam made, made him... hard" he said with disgusted. "He told me how he had been fantasizing about Beam..." Kit couldn't say anymore. "I still feel so damn disgusted thinking the he had such thoughts about my best friend. "He... he only dated me because Wayo asked him to get one of us and he knew it could never be Beam because... because Beam had rejected him"

"What?" Tim frowned.

Kit nodded. "He started choking me and said he brought Beam flowers but Beam so rudely rejected him. He was so mad at Beam. How dare he reject him and date Forth..." He sighed. "He said he was happy Forth did that to Beam. But it was my fault that Beam ran away. I was the reason he left... his Beam left. He said it should've been Beam and him. Not someone pathetic like me..."

Tim blinked. He looked down, not knowing what to say to that.

"That night... I ran out of that room... I found you... I thought like... I thought that finally..." he teared up. "Finally my trial was over. Someone came to pull me out of a dark circle... I... I admit it felt so good when you... you beat the shit out of that monster" he shuddered and Tim pulled him up in lap to hug him tightly.

"Shh... stop crying. I hate when you cry..." He kissed his teary eyes in turn. "And you have so many brothers who will all kill me if they thought I made you cry"

Kit chuckled between his sobs and hit Tim's head. Tim laughed and hugged him. "Stop crying... you're not with him anymore"

"I know... I know it now, it feels so real now... with you... It feels so real... you and me and... I want to forget him. I want to forget everything he'd done to me and move on... I want to love you freely like you deserve to be loved" Kit said and Tim smiled.

"You love me... I can get used to that" Tim laughed but Kit saw the look in his eyes. Look of pure happiness and relief. He moved closer and kissed him, more forcefully. Tim wrapped his arms around his tiny waist, kissing him back. But both their stupid stomachs growled.

"Damn it" Tim cursed out and Kit chuckled in embarrassment.

"We didn't eat"

"Yeah..." Tim scratched his nape. "We were supposed to freeload tonight"

Kit chuckled and stood up. "What do you have in kitchen?"

Tim frowned. "Water and coffee?"

Kit turned to him with wife eyes. "You don't have any food in your kitchen? Then why do you have that fucking big kitchen?" He pointed.

Tim chuckled. "It came with the deal" he shrugged. "I'm a beer and chicken guy, I eat take outs. I don't even have plates"

Kit gaped. "I'm not dating you"

"Huin? Why? Hey!!! I'll order now!! We go buy you a plate! I'll be your plate! Kitty!!"

.
.

Some time later, they were both sitting on the kitchen counter, hungrily gobbling down ramen.

"Kitty... why didn't Beam tell you that Ming had confessed to him?"

Kit look up at him and swallowed his bit. "He had warned me, twice. He told me Ming was not good enough for me. One time he told me he felt weirded by Ming. But then..." He looked down with a sigh. "I called him an attention seeking... nosy bitch" He peeked at Tim through his bangs. "I told him he should grow up because he's a bother to me and Pha. I literally called him a whore..."
"You know... not many understand the relation between us. For him, me saying something like that... I didn't just break his heart. I broke a promise I made to him a long time ago. I knew how much... how much it would hurt him when I say those things... but I said them anyway... I wanted to teach him a lesson" Kit said, so ashamed. "I have lived last seven years living hell... physically and in my heart. But... I know one thing for sure. If a guy had ever confessed to Beam in high school. I would've heard"

##~~

Beam sighed in relief and pinched his nose bridge. "Yeah you just please stay with him dad"

....

"Nothing happened... I'm just worried about him" he said, looking down at his younger son who was sleeping peacefully, hugging his pikachu. He sighed again. "Good thing this will all be over in two days"

....

"Sick and him" he chuckled. "Yeah right, sick people are sure like him. Kit said he would be discharged in two days. Hell, I'm pretty sure they'll discharge him anyways" he laughed.

Then what his father said on the other side made his laugh disappear. He sighed again. Then he looked up to find a man standing in the door. His forehead knotted.

"Yeah, maybe you're right dad... maybe I should not forgive people that easy" He said in a fi tone. "But you and everyone else keeps mixing up the difference between forgiving and forgetting. Its way too easy to forgive dad. I forgave you. Didn't I? That doesn't mean I forget what you did" he sighed and looked down."I'm sorry dad. I'll call you in the morning"

....

He smiled thinly. "Thank you day" he said in a small tone and cut the call with a sigh.

Then he shot a glare at the intruder. "It's late night. Don't you have a watch or purpose to live Jathurapoom?"

Forth flinched. "I... I'm sorry I... I just came here... I just..."

"I gave you permission to stay till he was sick. He's not sick anymore. So why don't you stop coming in front of me too?" Beam asked heatedly.

Forth blinked. He knew Beam was apprehensive towards him. He deserved it. But...

"B-bee-!"

"Don't!" Beam teared up and looked away angrily. "Don't you dare call me that! Do you think you have a right to call me that Forth? After what you did to me? You have no conscience? No shame? Or you don't think I've suffered" he asked in a small tone.

Forth looked down. "Beam I..."

"You're sorry? You said that. You want some miracle to happen so I would come back to you? I know that..." Beam's voice broke a bit. "Do you even care what I feel every time I see you here? With my children? Every time I see the man who broke my heart and my trust. You crushed my pride!! Do you care that I always remember that night when I see you? Your sorry and your love, can they make up for that night? Did you stop to think once? You... all of you... you! Pha! Kit! Do you think that... a man easily forgives you... so that makes everything you did go away? I will forgive you thousand times!" He snapped and shut his mouth realizing he was inside his little son's room.

"I will write it down for you that I'm forgiving you for every single thing! For your fake love and the pain you gave me and every single time I shed tears for you! I forgive you for the last seven years! I forgive you for every single second I spent alone! But I can not forget so easily! Some flowers three times a day can not make me forget!"

"What?"

"Please... please Forth... I am not that strong! I have two kids! I have a lot of work to do! A lot I want to do!

"Beam I.." Forth moved towards Beam but he stepped away.

"Please! Leave me alone! Stop coming in my life! Stop... stop sending me those damn flowers! Please!"

Forth blinked. "F-flowers?"

"Who else calls me Bee? Who else calls me..." Beam bit his lower lip. "Who else calls me their Bee? Stop torturing me... please..."

Forth gaped at Beam who'd walked away from him and hid himself in the bathroom. "Flowers?" he wanted to go after Beam and ask him but stopped. He went to the bed where Arthit was sleeping like a beautiful little angel. He smiled and kissed his forehead. "Hey little man... get well and come home na... porr has bought you two cute little puppies... I can so imagine your face when you see them... I'll beg your dada to let you keep them" he kissed his forehead again and walked to the door, eyeing the bathroom door once before he walked out.

"Bee..." He sighed and massaged his head. He was in no position to even say Beam should know him better. He was the bad guy in Beam's life. Not the other way around. 'But why'd I send you flowers? I know you're allergic to pollen'

##~~

Ta da.

So, it took me more than two weeks to write this chapter. This book is like thin threads tied up together.

Vote and comment.

See ya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 6.6K 32
Phana - I must protect him!! Kit - Beammie...Ming hate me!! Forth - Why haven't I saw you before?❤❤ Wayo - Phi Beam..lets watch movie together.. Ever...
1M 47.6K 60
Excerpt He eyed the kid up and down. Pale skin, black hair, cute button nose, pink lips and playful eyes. Even if the eyes looks scared right now. Th...
202K 7.1K 29
What will you do when you like someone you shouldn't like? You can't even run away from him? Characters from 2 moons are entirely owned by chiffon_...
38.7K 1.9K 17
Beam was a normal college student, but one day everything in his life changed. Beam has a nice car, a room, and a dream to be a neurosurgeon, but t...